@Ricky_Vaughn99 shoah'd from Twitter

Named the Jew everyday, had over 61K followers. Kikes finally shut it down.

Today we lost a hero in the Meme War. Pay your respects to a fallen comrade.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.cgb6a2yib
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/783749082305224705
twitter.com/SjwCentral
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
archive.is/oIu5B
amerika.org/lifestyle/twitter-goes-to-stage-three-of-the-myspace-cycle/
archive.is/4hJyd
qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/
gettrump.cards/?sam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

Damn, I just recently got into reading his stuff too.

Any good replacements? That nigger never went more than 4 hours without shilling hard for Trump on twitter, I swear. (In a good way)

I'm getting his card.

Damn, knew it would happen eventually though. Surprised twitter even let this bad of a goy to get to 61k followers in the first place.

Any news on what triggered the ban?

F

I was one of the 61k

RIP Ricky

He'll make another account. I hope at least.

He'll be remembered though I don't like the term shoah'd because the shoax never happened. I prefer the expression well poisoned.

He's moved over to gab.ai

#FreeRicky was actually trending worldwide for awhile until Twitter shut it down

Why do you namefag?

RIP Ricky, gone but never forgotten.

Fuck that gab.ai. No segregation until we're segregated.

He sucks dick for a living.

F

hes in a better place, user

To bring awerness to my plan to expose Ben Shapiro. Also we are going out of the hiding now.

F

He was a REALLY BAD goy. Ricky will be missed

F

social media redpills where

What's the next step in your plan to expose an obvious kike that no one really cares about anymore?

I have 300 followers on my troll account and 117 are tweeting #freericky

Ricky dindu nuffin

rickys a good dude

follow me @bantzMAGA

i have pics of ricky's cock

What kind of things did he say that made him such a bad goy? Can someone post some examples?

I'm surprised it took so long. After he got like 15K he couldn't hold back his power level. Never thought he'd collect 60K+ that were mostly legit (97% on twitter audit).

Sad that the day has finally arrived though. I hope Twitter goes bankrupt or because the Bing of any company that buys it. Just loses them money quarter after quarter.

They have created SJW cringe reactions YouTube channels to make Shapiro,Milo and the Jewess feminist relevant again. All that piloted from Tel Aviv. We are infiltratring the YouTube heroes programme and we will hit them hard.

F

Show me these channels.

That guy was a beast. Tonight he rides in Valhalla!

F

another man in grey

F

The God-Emperor should nationalize Twitter, enforcing a strict adherence to the principle of free speech.

Because it has proven not to be a profitable medium and yet such a pervasive part of society, Twitter is befitting for nationalization.

The censorship and shadowbanning on Twitter would be just as outrageous if Verizon or AT&T were imposing it on SMS. This is where government intervention is required.

Holy shit user, who was that?

Was that the priest who hosted a radio show back in the day or something?

Channels like Compilation Central or SJWCentral they are working together. I don't have the list on me, I am on my phone. They are presenting all those kikes plus the likes of the Rebel Media like anti SJW heroes, and they are pulling big views (more than 150k on some videos) .

the fuck is this F shit

press F to pay respects

Father Coughlin

"Nationalization" is fucking stupid and so are you. Your solution to fallible humans being fuckwits and using a popular system for personal gain/agenda pushing is to have it stolen and run by fallible humans who have not only similar motivations but also all the motivations and all the power of government behind them?
Don't even try it, faggot. Don't even fucking try it.

F

Brings a tear to my eye lads. To think there was a time a where man could speak those words in that tone in my very state. To a cheering crowd none-the-less. He was talking about commies so its gotta be post-Hitler too.

Yup, it's cancer. Kill it namefag. Kill it dead.

Too bad that will never happen again here since we're a Mexican colony now. I fucking hate living in this state.

so, after trump wins, will this shit happen even more, or will it stop? i don't follow any e-celeb shit, but i find this a bit depressing every time i hear about it

He was pro-Trump and dropped a lot of subtle red pill articles for normies. I'm surprised they let him go on for as long as he did in all honesty.

The last tweet that got him shoah-ed was actually pretty innocuous in comparison to some of his other tweets.

I followed him for a while but had to unfollow because he would spam retweets.

Still it sucks that he's gone and it clearly shows the bias of Twatter staff.

This is the doing of the companies, they are pozzed as fuck. SJWs have been infiltrating tech companies for a long time.

Only thing Trump getting elected will do is make it less acceptable to do this openly. Like 10-15 years ago.

MIT came out with a list of the most influential people in this election.

Ricky was on it.
He only had 61K followers but but he got RT a lot from some big names.

medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.cgb6a2yib

Thats why they killed his account.
A lot of pro-Trump big hitters are going to see their twitters wacked.

His church is a mile from my house.
Every time I go past it I kinda always think.
What if things turned out a little different from the times back then?

Kam'raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschier'n im Geist in unser'n Reihen mit.

He also called out the kikes constantly.

Had I known tech was going to get so pozzed, I would have went into a different field.

yep and they are even stealing content anyway:
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/783749082305224705

twitter.com/SjwCentral

61k people who were onboard with naming the jew. Thank about that.

Also, if you're on this board and you need to ask who Ricky Vaughn is, you've got some explaining to do.

checked

Pinochet weeps.

G-d bless you wild thing.

Is that pic shooped?

Inb4 the mods anchor this thread for "muh e-celeb". Actually there's no reason this shouldn't be stickied. It's not like he's kike faggot Milo. He didn't shy away from the JQ.

It would make more sense if it was. Rapeface is just stupid.

gotcha
@TheMFPoonSlayer

The mods on this board are pozzed they leave Rachposter alone and he never gets banned, they deleted my thread about Greta leaving Fox.

I said it before, and i'll say it again. We need to make another board, fuck this place.

NOPE. He actually did that.

Fee free to add onto this, though

F

Ricky was the most influential Holla Forums tier figure on Twitter, possibly social media, in the past year.

For you youngfags, Ricky Vaughn is not his birth name - it's Charlie Sheen's character in the movie Major League.

This warrior did all this and he stayed user!!!!

He is the reason on took the time to create sleeper accounts and shitpost on twitter - but all have been nuked, and I just don't have the time for their bots and shennanigans - twitterfaggots.

We would swarm cucks and sjws - get in their faces and punk them.

It's time to hit twitter, fullscale attack, whatever we can do to shut it down. Support the alternative for starters and make it our new home.

twitter gassed

when?

Somebody needs to shoop Kaine into this picture

i suck ass at photoshop

His last tweet.

That coincidence.

Not what you wanted, but a quick and dirty shitpost.

Not bad, user. Not bad at all.

Very nice gentlemen.

This. Plus Gab.ai is filled with the worst of Redditors.

I think Weev's in contact with Ricky, so he might be back soon.

Weevil is cancer

RIP Ricky.

So? The guy spammed so fucking hard. He would literally do 50 retweets within an hour. This guy spammed the fuck out of my feed, I had to unfollow him. People who mindlessly retweet shit over and over should be fucking banned.

kill yourself my man, you are a worthless faggot who doesn't understand how influential and hardworking that fucker was.

Requesting you add this twisted specimen.

What is this Gab.ai shit? Looks like a trap wrapped in a cuckshed so far.

Retweeting a bunch of shit isn't hard work. I rarely noticed that guy speaking his mind, all he did was retweet a bunch of bullshit. You are a moron if you think he was some sort of "messiah". I could literally create a twitter bot that does exactly what he used to do.

Twitter will be gone in less than one month.

lad pls

Thread theme in the memory of Ricky_Vaughn99.

KYS

Ah, found the (((pro Syrian free army))) from the other thread. Go eat a bag of baby dicks, kike.

Fuck off faggot. I reserve the right to call out retards on my own side.

The only sources on that: his mother who adopted niggers and is ashamed of him, and some shitbird "journalist" who chose to interpret his Christian Identity stuff as him actually being a Semite.
Jews don't give free advertising for Nazism and white supremacy or spend their free time doing IT for antisemites.

Spot the shill everyone.

Go fuck yourself you lazy, lazy faggot.

see

curious about this tbh

lol lad

weev is clearly a federal agent

i don't see how you faggots dont see it.

Weevil is absolutely the last person you should have any trust in.

He has all the legitimate checkmarks for co-opted infiltration. And he's a greasy little midget who is still in it for the lulz not white identity.

Aren't like half of those Juno mission members jews?
whites BTFO again

kek, so many of those are just lolcows.

How many universities have you spammed with propaganda?

You know you can't substantiate your dumb opinion. Read this and tell me how it's Jewish.
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/
Or read his twitter where he's in total accord with 9/10 gentile Holla Forumsacks.

Kek be with us, meme magic is real!

Eris = Kek

George Lincoln Rockwell was clearly a federal agent. How could any goy break the rules so audaciously?

How does this even plug in to what I said? I'm saying that the guy is just some fucking spammer on twitter and that he is a faggot. You're basically saying that I should accept him simply because the content he is spamming is based (which it is).

Weev is literally a fucking kike, deal with it.

That faggot sent Nazi letters from the late 80s out, and redpilled absolutely no one. It was a fucking joke.

No Hate facts, nothing truly Holla Forums tier - just a bunch of shitty outdated newsletters that was outdated in 1993, I know, that's the last time I personally saw one in the wild.

Weevil is about the lulz. You don't have to shun him, but you don't need to tongue the ewok's asshole with a 1488 tongue.

he might not necessarily be a federal agent and be on their payroll - although that is certainly possible. it's also possible that he has an agreement with the feds as an informant through a plea or parole agreement. nobody knows but him.

far more importantly, who the fuck cares about weev anyway? the alt-right namefaggots can have him, we don't need him for anything. i don't give a fuck if he's a kike or not, because i don't give a fuck about him at all. he's going to do his thing, Holla Forums is going to do ours. maybe the goals agree sometimes and maybe they don't. weev's name and history are no reason to give a fuck what he thinks or why. it certainly shouldn't lend his opinions any more credence, especially to any anons on here.

He got picked up for """""hacking"""""" and had to leave the states. Do you think the FBI doesn't have someone inside the hip new racist group?

Seriously? Ignore history?

[citation needed]

What, would you have preferred infographs? Rational information is for rational people. Normalfags at 2016 Adult Sleepaway Camp need their mushy brains shaken awake.

you don't get it. if weev's name never existed and he only posted on here anonymously, you'd only care about the content of his arguments and not who the fuck he is. that's my point.

even though we know his history in this case, the content of it is still hotly debated by people that like him and people that hate him. why the fuck do we even have to care at all? fuck him entirely, he's irrelevant. if he does something noteworthy that's great, that doesn't mean we have to like him or hate him. whenever an user does something noteworthy we recognize it for what it is, and then move on. we don't continually celebrate it, and if anons are namefags or tripfags they get ripped apart and rightfully so.

t. weev

If the FBI had agents on the job, they would be infiltrating meetups, not actively trying to make more normal people hate Jews and niggers. What would a hypothetical FBI weev have the power to do, expose the true identity of Andrew Anglin hint: it's Andrew Anglin?

Global white supremacy was reality 100 years ago. It doesn't imply globalism at all.

No it wasn't. It's leftyfags like you that are trying to push narratives like this.

Fuck off, faggot.

"""tech"""" companies. twitter, like pretty much every social media, has no economic worth and is propped up by funny money. Trump would actually have the power to kill this kind of shit off if he plays his cards right and doesn't get JFK'd.

You can disable seeing retweets from other people.
Have to do it on each persons page though.

dude, he's @ricky_vaughn99— too much wrongthink that got a little bit too popular. no doubt at first they probably left him up for awhile to gain as many followers as they could so they were able to label/categorize his followers as "wrongthinkers"…

…but now with the election merely weeks away you can pull the plug on him in order to deprive "wrongthinkers" of a feed that aggregates all kinds of "alt-right" news stories / talking points / etc. seriously if you popped over to @ricky_vaughn99 and looked at his timeline you'd be up to date on all of the hip-n-happening "alt-right" media of the day…. so having milked the honey-cow for as long as you could to pump up that "wrongthinkers database" now you get rid of it so a good # of them lost one of their best content-aggregators with weeks to go b4 the election (aka harder to shove "undecided voters" in ricky's direction and get them all infotained up real quickfast.

and btw, technically since twitter implemented their last/current TOS it says that if "multiple people" block you that you're eligible to be suspended/banned/etc. that's right, technically if someone went and made two sock puppet twitter accounts and went and blocked you with both of them you'd now technically be eligible to be suspended/banned at their discretion. clearly ricky vaughn was useful to "them" in some way/shape/form, but now with the election coming up you get rid of him so the ~25-100k people who used his feed as a proper "alt-right content aggregator" are suddenly cut off from that service and left reeling down the home stretch.

SPEAKING OF…

SHHHHH DUDE. seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP TR-8R! weev is doing work for king and country where he infiltrates "alt-right" aka "white nationalist" aka "terrorist" groups and provides much needed intel to "the powers that be.'

seriously, a lot of effort was put into weev's cover story of being arrested for some BS "apple hack" (where i think they just changed URLs in the browser's location bar) and getting imprisoned for however long so that way he has"legit beef with the US Government" and therefore when he flees america and seeks refuge in other countries, looking to "make a difference" by joining "anti-american" aka "anti-zionist" groups they KNOW he's legit because he's been wrongfully arrested/prosecuted/imprisoned and thus he knows "they're out to get him" and if you still doubt him go read his old livejournal entries or listen to his mp3/podcast sermons…. HE NAMES THE JEW! HE PREACHES THE WORD! HE LITERALLY WALKED THE WALK AND TALKED THE TALK!

so yeah shhhhhh don't be going around blowing the cover of A TRUE PATRIOT who seriously has put in WORK trying to create a persona that will seamlessly integrate with subversive/anti-american groups because HE VERY PUBLICLY WAS ARRESTED FOR HIS SINS! you know, just like on TV when they send heroes into jail they gotta give him a badass cover story of committing some heinous crimes so that way when he's vetted out by the bad guys he looks good…. except weev's wasn't merely invented at a cubicle… HE LIVED IT!

TLDR = IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN TO STFU AND LET AGENT 1337 AKA "WEEVLOS MCHACKERSON" DO HIS THING

Yeah ~ I was one of the 61k. He'll be back I'm sure. #FreeRicky is actually trending @ #2 currently.

By them removing him, it just shows their massive levels of butthurt by passing on awesome info again and again.

you seem to have forgotten that the rest of the world is not an imageboard

Yes, it was. It was undeniable. White people were 30% of the world's population and controlled a sizable majority of all land. Granted, global white supremacy was tenuous thanks to the misguided pursuit of elevating the other races - "The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy" was published in 1920.
Kill yourself.

Yeah, this is obvious bullshit.

honestly, idk/idc if he's jewish or not… but usually i see people referring to some interview he did awhile back where he claimed/admitted that there was some jewishness in his ancestry a few generations back or something. or was it that his mother was jewish/ish or "good goy" or something?

again idk/idc but that's what i remember ppl saying whenever they responded to your [citation needed] thing.

Yet it keeps on happening and no one cares a week later. You're under the impression that banning people like him will create some sort of "anti-censorship" movement on Twitter, when it won't. People will forget about him a week from now and twitter will continue to ban right leaning accounts. A simple solution would be to simply stop fucking using Twitter.

not yet

i get that weev is a real person that does real world things. so am i. but multiple anons arguing back and forth about whether weev is a kike or not is fucking stupid and just leads to d&c. weev has no effect on us and has very minimal effects in real life. he posts on mpc and sends some faxes. that's cool - i will evaluate his ideas and treat them as independent thoughts, not related to him. the point is that he's effectively much closer to being anonymous than actually noteworthy, but suddenly everybody has to argue about him like he matters one way or the other. i don't get that - it's a complete waste of time from both sides.

F

sad days I remember when Ricky had 1k followers. the more ears he had, the bolder he became. regularly BTFO cucks and kikes, could pretty much get a # trending at will. iirc there's some msm articles featuring his twatter account. we lost a megaphone today.

the only consolation is that twatter will be kill soon. the company's share value has plummeted this year and they're losing relevancy. user base dwindling. if gab.ai gets it right it could be a death blow. fingers crossed anons

epic shitpost

His mother (who adopted niggers due to severe liberalism) claimed she had a Jewish ancestor. You know, like Hitler, stupid goy. Everyone knows the biggest Jew-haters are Jews themselves and anyone who thinks fags are gross dreams of sucking dick.

Don't listen to him lads. The mines are still bearing salt.

Hmmm.

I'm not even talking about self-censorship, I am simply saying that you should completely abandon a site that is blatantly promoting censorship in order to make it die. If people started to reject twitter in mass, it would eventually die and another site would rise up from the ashes. Defending twitter in it's current state is just fucking dumb.

It's already dying you dip.

Not really, it's just riding a rollercoaster. One day it is "dying", the next it is "growing". The site is far from dead, it's retards like you that keep it alive by saying "b-but it could be better!". Just abandon it, pleb.

Why would anyone abandon such a fat lawlcow like twitter? Do you not enjoy lulz user? Am I going to have to filter and report you?

It's not like twitter is sacred ground, but there are still significant numbers of people using it. When the normalfags migrate, we follow them.

Good argument. I'm pretty much saying that you shouldn't be promoting it and saying stuff like "it could be better". We all know that it wont get better and there is no way to make it better. Make a random user account on twitter if you want, just don't act like twitter is tits.

Twitter was never a good site. It's worth using and produces lots of lulz because lots of normies use it and the mods are incompetent.

Except I never made said statement you dumbshit.

I share that opinion but the majority user base says otherwise.

you keep implying it in every post that you make.

If that's how you interpreted this discussion, then I suggest you take reading comprehension classes.

If it wasn't for twitter, we would have never seen the melt down of Rick Wilson and cucks alike. If it wasn't for twitter kikes wouldn't have echoed their own names. If it wasn't for twitter we wouldn't haven't been able to report all Trump's threat to the authorities. twitter serves it's purpose and to abandon it now because "they're meanie heads" is a fucking pussy suggestion. You're not a fucking pussy are you user?

The majority of people with access to the Internet (i.e., even leaving out most Africans and street shitters) are semi-functional idiots. Fucking with them is funny and, if done right, will agitate the worst of them into doing stupid things in public and inspire the best of them to join our team.

you shamelessly defended Twitterâ„¢ in this post:

So? Majority rules on the internet. Did you realize that this is the current year?

You are either one disingenuous faggot or a complete fucking retard if that's how you interpreted that. Filtered. And reported.

wew
just look what he did to Dennis Fetcho and read some old gnaa chatlogs then come back talking about weev

Fucking SJWs, I swear…

F

the fuck are you talking about? is talking about the users of twitter still being lolcows and a gigantic source of salt for us to mine. how can you not understand that?

Is anyone on baphtwitter (whatever it's called)? Last time I checked there were like 300 accounts. And there was gab too, how is that doing?

While shamelessly defending Twitter and claiming that you should be a part of it. Saying "lol look at all of these lolcows, how could you not be a twitter user?" is the same fucking thing as promoting the site as a whole. Are you the retard here?

where did say "how could you not be a twitter user?" you don't need an account to screencap and mine salt on there. so how is salt mining encouraging people to create accounts and promoting twitter at all?

What point are you trying to make?

It's called context, look at the post he is responding to. Are you fucking dense? I said that people should not use twitter, then he claimed that Twitter was a good thing.

Stop engaging. Any user that trys to put a wedge between you and the lulz isn't to be trusted. Simply filter and report.

Nice work, Chaim.

Twitter is a good thing. Imagine if our main paths to normalfag minds for this election were leddit and goybook, where they put some effort into shutting down crimethink.

my sides

You may hate it, but twitter is a necessary platform you need to use to win this election.

There will always be platforms that rise up to show us the thoughts of normalfags. Twitter is a gigantic pile of shit and is hosted by a bunch of leftyfags trying to spread commie propaganda and silence the right. You know this, I know this, yet you still promote it. I would honestly throw you in a gas chamber for saying "twitter is a good thing".

Yes goyim stay in your containment websites, never exchange with others.
Reported enjoy your ban.

Oh my, another Twitter promoter. How much are they paying you?

I gotta say, I like you namefag. There was one user that would trip as Sam Hyde for awhile, that fucker got on my every nerve. But you're alright. So you better not go and fuck it all up by not completely shitting on Milo, Ben and all their ilk.

It's a utility, like anything else. It is commie central, but it's still the quickest way to reach large groups of normiefags to mine for salt. Triggering Ben Shapiro and shitposting jew memes on his timeline is something you can only do on twitter.

using = browsing for salt. that's all his post said. using does not necessarily mean making an account on, nor does it mean financially supporting. there is nothing wrong with browsing twitter for salt and posting it here.

i agree with you that twitter should die and something without censorship should be put in its place. it is definitely hyper-censored and run entirely by faggots. i also recognize that is an extremely idealistic view. you can't make twitter die if all anons stop using it, there's way too many normalfags. kikebook is censored as all hell as well - good luck getting people on there to stop using it. we are a tiny drop in the bucket on social media sites, and us boycotting it aren't going to do shit. from that standpoint, why not try to infiltrate it as much as possible? by doing so we are fucking up a gigantic leftist safe space.

you would be totally right if twitter was almost entirely supported by Holla Forumsacks and our departure would spell its doom, but if it was just us on there the censorship and moderation wouldn't exist either, and you'd just have an even more realtime version of 8ch.

Twitter is where I recruited most of my team and I live in a country where there is the most censorship on Twitter (France). But we don't care any more and we are ready to fight, we have nothing to lose.

is there a deck of these things?

Any info on why? Wasn't there some CTR shit to target twitter users with most followers?

Because you are just making it more legitimate by doing so. It's basically like a "revolution", you are saying that you are against Twitter while posting on Twitter. The normalfags see this and rejoice, knowing that there are mean "bully" trolls out there who are against their stance. I'm saying that we need to completely disown Twitter to the point that it fucking dies. Making troll accounts and contributing does nothing but makes the site grow.

That describes every site where normalfags gather. Twitter is notable in that they're bad at moderation and anyone can communicate both directly and publicly with almost anyone else. You can bully kike pundits and all their fans and coworkers can watch them melt down, and "legitimate" "news" outlets will report on it because their dumb millennial employees are spending their work hours browsing twitter.

Whatever you say… You are still supporting the site if you contribute to it, even if that contribution is negative.

The majority of users are not us, so that won't work.

Twitter peaked in users right before GG. Trolling makes weak fags and weepy girls quit.

i don't think anons are going on twitter and saying "fuck twitter," they are going on and making leftists feel the pain and gathering more supporters on the philosophically conservative side. there is no way for anons to disown twitter to the extent that it dies, not right now. that's my point - our numbers and influence are great and everything, but twitter isn't going to see even the tiniest change in traffic if all the Holla Forumsacks stopped using the site. however, if we use our numbers to generate as much salt as possible on one side, and connect with normalfags with similar views on the other side, we can actually do something more constructive because our influence over twitter's userbase will grow. eventually we might amass enough people that leaving twitter will actually be its death knell.

i get your hardline stance user, i really do. i just think that it's too soon for what you're suggesting, you have to wait until you have enough power to actually do something destructive or it's a giant waste of time and effort.

True, but if a solid minority backs out, the majority will follow. Look at any poll in the past and you will know what i am talking about.

Yes there is, it's called not paying attention to it.

But the entire thing is a fucking joke. The moderation doesn't allow for people on the right to make a stance and deliberately makes fun of them and twists their ideas into shit. Twitter is basically the MSM of the internet, they have the power to divert the public's opinion.

this

They don't want goyim to harass the judeaites on social media, this is why they are shilling so hard. Yes Goyim don't use social media, don't create content, don't share it, don't regroup,don't network just stay anonymous, never try to do anything IRL, don't be a e-celeb and surely don't create websites like the Dailystormer because it will hurt our feelings. I say no it is open season on judeaites, Muhammadans, SJWs, Gypsies, Niggers,Pinkos, Pakis and whatever filth that gets in our way. Especially if you live in the USA this should be a no-brainer, because in France, UK and Germany we are actually facing prison time for voicing our opinions on social media. As tge matter of fact the more hate speech we spread the more their censorship system will be overloaded. Day of the rope is coming soon my friend but first the EU will collapse. No more fear.

You shouldn't amass a lot of followers. Always go far a gorillion retweets.

This is my favorite video on earth.

"Stereotypical badger"

i just don't think we even have a solid minority on there. keep in mind that the alt-right faggots might be pretty numerous, but they are attention whore namefags for a reason and won't be able to let go of the following they have on twitter. that's one of the areas where Holla Forums doesn't have very good influence - it's hard to convince normalfags to abandon something they find fun.

it'd be like all those shills that come here and say "Holla Forums is run by feds, jim is a mason kike" when things are actually okay here. you and i are just agreeing, in this case, that twitter is a fucked platform and should die, but other twitter users would just see that as the end of their fun and would view us as shills.

on top of that, if you actually want to convince the larger majority to leave with the solid minority, you have to be able to engage the larger majority in the first place. that means having a shit ton of accounts on twitter that a ton of other people follow, and then ALL of them close down at once or move to a different site. you can't do that unless people use twitter right now.

that's what you have been saying, and i keep saying back the same thing. there are not enough Holla Forumsacks or anons in general on twitter for that to have a substantial effect.

i'd argue that twitter thinks they have the power to divert the public's opinion. they can certainly close down accounts, shadowban users, and delete tweets all they want. that won't stop us from making more and more accounts. if they eventually figure out a way to have true totalitarian control over their content and turn the whole thing into a leftist hugbox, then we'll just harass and persecute the users on their other social media sites. and then your original goal will be reached anyway - all of the users that can't into doublethink and marxism will be off the site and coordinating somewhere else anyway.

If we stop propagandizing on twitter, the site will not shut down because of it and the bulk of the users will continue happily filling their brains with the propaganda of our enemies.

Yes, it does, because the mods are incompetent. People on the right are all over twitter pushing our views and making our enemies feel bad.

That doesn't make sense. The mods suspend and ban accounts and fuck with what's trending. They're not able to "make fun of [the right] and twist their ideas into shit."

All sites where normies gather have that power. We have representative government. We have to go where the normies go and actively disrupt the power of the press.

Making new troll accounts doesn't fix anything. When Twitter bans people and removes posts, it reflects on the normalfag perspective. All of those faggots out there will see what happens and tweet about it. Just because you got banned and made a new account wont change a goddamn thing.

Stop using this goddamn site FFS, just stop.

I know, it's hilarious. Could you imagine quitting a popular site on the internet that is literally run by fucking communists? It's hilarious!

Making new troll accounts doesn't fix anything. When Twitter bans people and removes posts, it reflects on the normalfag perspective. All of those faggots out there will see what happens and tweet about it. Just because you got banned and made a new account wont change a goddamn thing.
(((THE BLACK PILL)))

see

There is nothing to be gained from quitting and a lot of lulz and political ground would be lost.

Perfect for trolling m8.

I don't think you know what that pill is.

F

I'm saying you're doing the kikes' job for them when you pretend that normalfag outreach is doomed just because twitter mods can ban accounts.

It alwayas get me, every time people feel sad they should watch it

Thanks

You don't provide a viable alternative, pretty sure you were of the people opposing Gex video "with open gates" . Well the video went viral, you were wrong and we were right. In times of war the only response to this kind of defeatist
attitude is a bullet. There were services like identi.ca that were proposed as Twitter alternatives but no onne ever used them. Twitter is not going anywhere especially with the talks they are having with Google. Only a fool like this degenerate homosexual kike Milo thinks otherwise. He can't even formate his fucking content for YouTube. We must parasite the Matrix and we must recruit people in the Matrix.

i don't understand what you mean here and i don't want to strawman what you're saying. are you saying that lefty normalfags rejoice when twitter bans a Holla Forumsack account that is trolling them, and use that to further their agenda? if that's not what you're saying, please elaborate a bit and i'll address what you actually meant.

Yes, it will do something. Shitlibs always overreact - they would rather leave their own site a smoldering crater than subscribe to any principle of free speech. Your job is to expose them to the point where even normalfags are upset with their heavy-handed tactics.

The kikes are really slipping. Can't even provide a reason for this one.

holy shit. you must think everybody here is a dumbass.

Just read the OP, retard. One post.

not sure if a forum for childless men in their 30's and 40's is really future focused enough for me.

but I liked the thread and the logs where they tried co-ordinated shilling on 8/pol/ and continually got called faggots.

Right, detect a jew, discard a jew. As simple as that. There is no instance of which I am aware that any jew who played "good jew" was any good in final analysis. At best inert - why bother with one? You've got to go.

ebin

shadowbanning is built into most social networks, if they didnt have it, all the top trending post would Justin bieber, kim kardashian, big bang theory spoilers, and cat videos,

It's funny how many normalfags we have on this site.

Nope, you are a fucking normalfag.

Look up what the word gabai means in yiddish. Gab.ai is a trick to manage us bad goys onto a controlled platform.

Gas yourself, kike.

But that is true. I used to follow this guy as well. My feed would get flooded with retweets to the point where I was just reading a bunch of nonsense. The guy was too autistic for twitter.

>>>/israel/

>>>/reality/

Just because I make fun of a spammer on the right, doesn't mean that I am discrediting the right.

Tell me about it, I'd be just as happy with my personal servers as a hobby in my spare time. There's two big fat dudes with names like Christy and Rebecca where I work.

Somebody should just kill some Twitter employee, as it's only when they are afraid of shutting us down, that they will stop.

Is everyone on Holla Forums from Illinois? It might be confirmation bias, but I feel like I see Illinois posters a lot, certainly more than the other 49.

good

I think we have a significant amount of Midwesterners overall
t. Michigander

Shit, I liked Ricky.

f

tfw shoah'd last night but no hashtag

so many good soundbites from that video.

you're being too obvious chaim.

I honestly think Ben is high functioning assburgers.

none of your kikeusations change the fact it's a forum for old goons, and like goons they rely on codependent homosocial circlejerks to replace real friends.

Last time I checked them out they were ostracizing one of their regular posters for marrying an asian woman. They're like /r9k/ with Sean Hannity on speed-dial.

Kill yourself faggot. Ricky was no Milo. For fucks sack he was named as one of the top 100 most influential commentators this election cycle and he named the Jew daily.

Ricky by far was one of the best on our side, certainly more then you will ever do for us you worthless faggot. All you're doing is shitposting the hell out of this thread. I highly doubt you're intentions here are at all good. Go suck some more Saudi dick.

That and maybe some CNN or NYT employees as well. Journalists are already scared for their lives, so when they realize the threat can come from both sides maybe they'll play the middle again as they should.

FBI is on it's way, stuff your pockets with crack, lay down on the floor, and await execution

You're a horrible shill and really obvious to spot. No one can actually be that dumb to think that keeping our opinions off Twitter is a good way to harm them. Blatant subversion shilling.

Very unfortunate timing, he RV was really making a dent. Or at least it seemed that way given the way he was able to amass followers. BTW, I could have sworn his followers (I checked his numbers now and then) were at 65k a little over a week ago, and I did make a note the other day when I checked, prior to his shoahing, that they were at 61k. Maybe it's nothing, but it made me wonder if there had been a crackdown happening.

And, yes, anyone who still thinks Weev is on our side is a Grade A dunce. Weev is a Jew who doxed/attacked WNs and people who spoke out against Jews for fucking years. His goal is to channel our long term goals and interests into violent rhetoric and nazi-larping that ultimately causes more harm than good.

Case in point.

So, you knocked down? Then just stay down? Defeatist Dropped.

Take a note from from Chumbawamba

The people here not pressing F, are ignorant of how effective the power using a mainstream source for their own voice can be.

Stop being such edge-lords and actually communicate with people outside of a chan.

He isn't kill user. You're right. His influence was strong.

Witnessed

And yes. It's one of their top 5 - "Stifle or stop any communications by conservative posters and media on facebook/twitter/google+

Mods have come forward and confirmed this.
I'm a facebook mod. I've seen in it action.

The meddlesome jew nose.

F

Twitter is an extremely valuable resource for our cause when done right. Attacking left wing luegenpresse personalities, Jews, and other organizations is highly beneficial. When you see a barrage of shitposter comments under those people's tweets or when you hear them complaining about it, you can't say it's all pointless.

I'm mostly a lurker but what Ricky was good at was directing the mob at those types of personalities. That is why he was so effective, from what I could tell. You pick them out then sic the dogs on them. It works, or worked.

F

twitter has been instrumental in the meme war you retarded faggot

was this it?

umm guise? remember this from a few days ago? CTR going after prominent anti-shillary figures?
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
archive.is/oIu5B

F

Woods delivers the goods.

quiet nigger boy

ban reddit spacing

"holding a hyamboigah"

Hes talking about nationalisation (with an s) not nationalism.

Ricky spammed important shit, though. A real aggregator of info.

The same can't be said about other "alt right" or whatever twitter personalities who spend most of their time picking fights with/insulting random girls or who come off as psychopaths like Spectre from FTN (who I have trouble believing is an actual ivy league MD after viewing his tweets) or that John Rivers guy who only ever seems to talk about blacks.

I followed RV on a normal account before finally getting a mostly lurker shitlord handle a few weeks ago. He knew how to use twitter; who to send the troops after and use it as a hit and run news spreading machine, never getting hung up on stuff and aggregating interesting information. A big loss, I feel.

On the general downside, twitter is all self-promotion and (Ricky aside) most of the people who live tweet everything and post on there all day seem like complete fucking lunatics.

amerika.org/lifestyle/twitter-goes-to-stage-three-of-the-myspace-cycle/

noice

tldr: private prisons are a good idea goy

I have been getting them as of late. My comments have been getting more and more vile. my second ban was for 3 or so days.

?

SPLC Hatewatch: Alt-Right Celebrity @Ricky_Vaughn99 Suspended From Twitter

Archive: archive.is/4hJyd

When's he gonna get a new twitter handle and how are we gonna find it?

hey goy, end your existence now.!

The real CEO of Twitter:

qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

I really fucking hate eceleb threads.

an unfortunate development. without comrade vaughn, who is left on twitter to elevate our glorious leader in the eyes of the plebs?(pinko was gassed for this post)

wew
Watching goons LARP as weightlifting racist patriachs and then having tantrums like a bunch of fucking manchildren everytime somebody pisses off the resident circlejerk or triggers the autism of Pleasureman is pretty funny.

If you don't know who Ricky is then shut the fuck up. E-celebs are trying to make a name for themselves, whereas RickyVaughn was about as user as you can possibly be on Twitter. Not to mention he didn't do any of the PR fagging that just about every single other altright Twitter 'leader' does. He was highly beneficial to us and obviously had our interests above any personal fame.

Gave me a bit of a chubby tbh.

Rip Ricky. You were one of the best

F

yeah its got bennie g and alex jones too

How did mike cernovich not make that list? Love him or hate him, he's one of the most influential people on social media for trump. The dude has been dominating mainstream media all election cycle..generated lots of enthusiasm for trump.

gettrump.cards/?sam
Sorry for the late response.

Becuase he doesn't get retweeted and retweet enough people from outside his "sector" hugbox

He's good, but simply doesn't do the quantity, he has a website, books, does radio - Ricky was Twitter 20 hours a day nonstop.

the only reason to conceal your power level is if you live in a euro country that will jail you for hatespeech.

in america you have no excuse

Absolutely this.

Ricky could be right here shitposting with us right now.

Cernovich has huge reach..he posts the numbers ALL the time. He has more influence than most of the people on the list honestly. He does great work

He doesn't pay for the bots and pub that many on that list do too.
Sometimes it's quantity over quality with those analytics.
Cern is good, but always be cautious of hero worship, he's no saint, but better than most. Just look at Maddox from 5-10 years ago.

Holla Forums making modding great again, one gassing at a time!

The mods here suck ass, stop pretending like they are good, fucking newfag.

Are you a butthurt TRSfag or a goon?

>>>Holla Forums

Wow, two newfags in a row. The volunteers are horrible on this board. Maybe after you browse for a couple of weeks, you will realize that I am right.

noooo
you have to go back

fuck em all

this

Of course. Cernovich is wrong from time to time too. Definitely not worshipping him…but the man puts in great work for trump..got me on the train.

I miss ricky. He needs to come back.

any news on why he got banned? is he back?

F

still "suspended".

i wish he'd do an AMA on here actually. a few other people have, like weev or zyklon ben.

the mods here are actually pretty good, although if you have a problem take it to /polmeta/
polite sage for off topic

Is this a joke? You do realise that the "Nazi's" were the best thing to ever happen to the jews.

Many founders and leaders of "Neo-Nazi" groups are and have been full jews.

Ricky was a good guy. I always felt he was a bit 'spammy' with the retweets but those were good posts he retweeted to everyone.

Naturally the Twitter cucks like Jack Dorsey couldn't let him continue to help Trump. He was getting too close for comfort with his influence. Long live Ricky.

"Targeted abuse" was the excuse.