Wtf is up with bans

how easy it is to get permabanned here nowadays?
is dysnomia letting the board fall apart again?
i literally got banned for this shitpost in the shitpost thread
and the funny thing is that the post i got banned from is still up. get your shit together mods

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/759610342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its Holla Forums now. Totally random, even with the bans

you consider those NON LEWD shitpost edits dangerous and too hardcore for 8/b/?
what is this board in its current state, a family friendly version of 4chan?

yup, thats it

you fucking nailed it my dude, literally got banned for this post some 30 minutes ago…

this board is fucking dying

can tell… I'll either go back to 4chan or idk, give some people the link to my own board, which is unmoderated and on a ghost server that I do not own, so I can't be held liable for anything posted there lmfao

even half-chan is less family friendly than this shit…
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/759610342

Why don't pedos create their own chan/board and see how long they can operate it?

they do have their own chan. Its Lolifox/lg

I believe lolifox.com has been online for a year now

From what I have seen it's some russian 2d larping site. Even they don't want anything dangerous. Now count how many places pedos have taken down already?
It's either we exist without them or we stop existing at all

Well, then you haven't lurked enough, because its only 3D.

3d is what attracts law enforcement. And it will be another chan down

dont think so. As long as they dont allow actual CP, they are fine. 99% of the pics posted there, you can find it on IG or Google Images. So, if those are ok for IG and Google, i dont the see the problem.

look. the point here is not to provoke another anti vs pedo discussion.
the point here is that in its current state the moderation is a mess.
it doesnt work out this way that all mods have their own subjective unspoken rules in their minds on which they rely on when deciding what to ban or not.
the current board rule situation is the same as it was a year ago before this "rollercoaster" started but this problem didnt exist back then as there were only few mods who were on the same level and worked together.
but now when there are many mods who work alone it doesnt work that way. there need to be some general rules to prevent this mess.

Not relevant

It does not matter what I think or believe or feel.

nice rebuttal, faggot

I couldn't agree more…

Jim killed the site. Fuck Jim, fuck his hapa faggot son Ron and fuck Dysnomia. Last post on Holla Forums
Not even. But when people are getting PERMABANNED for posting images that would fly on Facebook, it's time to go

Its dysnomia who's doing it. You're fucked, kiddo.

Leave forever. You won't be missed.

Well, Holla Forums is supposed to be random, you know? It used to be the case that, in here anything was allowed as long as it didn't break any US rule. Posting pictures of fully clothd children, or in a bikini/swimsuit, doesnt break any law. No matter how hard you cry.

Actually, even fully clothed pictures of children can violate US law. There are laws against posting pictures of children that are not your own child unless you have expressed written permission from the parent(s). That goes for everyone. For example, before the school can put pictures up on their website of students, the school has to get written parental permission.

If you post a pic of a child on your Facebook without permission of the parent, it can be removed and you could possibly be banned. Historical and artistic representations are a bit of a loophole, but even that can be contested. US Law is very, very strict when it comes to children.

Not going to argue, as i dont know much about American law.

Don't worry! As expected, it's all going to start all over again any time now. Check out this thread [seriously]: >>>7757482

i love seeing these pedoniggers getting btfo all over the place and then making threads to bitch about it

same thing with ponyfags

There is no effective ban here apart from the bans on stupid people who don't use VPNs.
Mods are still just janitors.

Holla Forums admin undercover datamining thread

That is total bullshit. You can't use pics of children *for profit* without consent, unless those pics were taken in a public setting. Any pic taken in a public setting can be used for damn near anything you want, even if it is of children and even if it is for profit.