Posting something very dumb to check if i'm banned or not. I've put a password...

Posting something very dumb to check if i'm banned or not. I've put a password, so will delete after a couple minutes if im not actually banned.

here we go.

wow ive left this for almost 10 minutes and no one has even noticed, this is crazy, but my heart is racing.. 10 more minutes, then ill delete. heres another dumb pic.

You're so cancerous I almost feel guilty bumping you for being cancer.

check

Implying

nice I'm not.

wow people saw immediately. fuck it, im sticking to the 10 minutes. 7 to go.

faggot

fuck you.

3 minutes left, hes another dumb pic.

Fuck you you took my fucking trips you nigger

im sorry, im delete thread now anyway, u wont have to look at these pics ever again. i was just doing a dumb risk thread.

people saw. and i got away with this.. fuck it. this is too much and i need to stop but im enjoying it too much.this is last time. 10 more minutes then im deleting all pics from thread.

3 minutes to go, one last dumb pic.

1 comment from anyone, and i leave thread for 45 more minutes. thatd be an hour and a half since the thread started.. fuck.

5 minutes, if no comments, thread deleted.

very dumb pic for inspiration.

Your dick isn't that small to be fair.
Good for you posting yourself online

… that doesnt count right? he didnt even know about the game.

the 5 minutes are up. no one commented.. but you did.. but you didnt know about the game. i dunno what to do. fuck. fuck. umm. let me think

we're restarting the count. that one wasnt fair.

5 minutes. 1 comment equals leaving this thread for a full hour and a half.

the face you see upon entering the gates of hell

OP is a massive faggot

.. ohhh.. fuck..

did u guys know about the game?

i guess im leaving this thread then..

30 more minutes to go.

i worded this wrong, i meant an hour and a half overall teh thread would be posted, not an hour and a half more.

so only 30 more minutes.

15 minutes left. this was a dumb thread. it got out of hand so quick, i need to ignore my horny mind getting turned on by risky stuff. 15 minutes and we can all forget about this.

less than 10 minutes, lets celebrate with a bottle up my ass

Hey can you write on your whiteboard Skittyhole

my thread has now been posted for over 2 hours, thats insane.

i definitely need to delete the thread. im not doing any pics.

Ah what a shame.
Any way thanks for the honest response.
Farewell.

no problem.