Black Genocide

AY YO HOL' UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU SAYIN
*rapes white woman*
WE WUZ RACIALLY CLEANSED?

sheeeeeiiiiittt

www.blackgenocide.org

honestly tho…we could use this as a mean of getting the nigger on our side. "oh no they Jews are genociding you too!"

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/3-arrested-allegedly-running-fake-police-force-calif-article-1.2212853
youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks, they are our eternal enemy as well and we would like nothing to do with them.

of course they are.

but how can we topple the power of the jew while at the same time fighting off their armies?

If it wasn't for the welfare programs paying nigresses to shit out babies, the black problem in America would be self-correcting with the rate they kill and abort themselves.

At least 25% of blacks died during the Reformation Era

after some research, ive concluded it may be possible that blacks are purposely made poor. poor people are highly likely to have abortions. blacks have the majority of all abortions. the creator of planned parenthood said their goal is to eradicate the black race.

it might be possible to redpill blacks on the JQ, but they would be untrustworthy allies, especially given how easily they turn on us even after abolishing slavery

nigga that just spells LERN, where the fuck is the A?
and don't give me no shit about it being the A in EducAtion

good point. we'd have to have a plan to control the nigger just like the jew does..

we have to start thinking like jews, gentlemen.

And here come the waves of 4chan.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

M-m-m-m-maybe they'll be grateful the 529585666th time?

This is the cuckchan exodus too.

i think you guys are missing the point.

the jews are weak. always have been.
niggers are their physical army.
black lives matter is soros' personal fucking militia.

we can either get these dumb nogs on our side and against the jew, or we fight the jew while also trying to fight the nogs

i can prove my claims.

you wanna listen or you gonna just d&c?

God no. The christcucks will never accept it, but abortion has been undoubtedly beneficial for our nation. The raw numbers speak for themselves.

abortion is used to target niggers.
forced mass immigration is used to target whites.

its all the same and for the same reason.

you laugh today, you cry tomorrow

Margaret Sanger was a theosophist FYI.

Can I try?
Life
Economic
Academic
Resource
Network

Fuckable. Throw an "and" in there.

new age cultists are garbage

This isn't a fucking racial genocide, though. The west is actively trying to save the black if we want to talk among racial lines population in Africa from aids and malaria and other ailments that wouldn't be an issue if they weren't retarded. I also have no sympathy for a population segment that refuses to be civilized.

i agree with you user. i really do. but lets consider the spin:

how do we know (((they))) have been trying to save niggers from aids/etc? maybe they were "trying" just like we've been trying to stop ISIS for 10 years?

the nigger has an unnatural level of anger due to being a nigger. its being directed at us. why not direct it at the jew?

Direct their anger at the jew by all means, but a side effect of your plan could increase birthrates even more than they already are. Do you think we really need that?

Multiculturalism is genocide for everyone.

good point

false you idiot

they're preventing africans from developing their own economy by killing any potential business through free shit

you wanna be an african farmer, selling crops? good fucking luck

at best we can use this to lend credibility to the white genocide hypothesis in the eyes of normies

you scared, shlomo?

reminder that rockwell was assassinated because he was going to solidify an alliance between nazis and blackpower

just post what you want to say, fagmaster

not with that attitude im not..

let me ask this question tho…

we all know the jew is getting rid of whites.
most of know the jew will do the same thing to blacks, asians and the rest.

theyll have too if they want total control over the world. eventually, one group of people - one race, will rise up and resist them.

ALL races must be brought to a severe minority throughout the world.

So now my question:

what is their end-goal with their various genocides?

Stupid goy. If they genocide everybody, who will be their slaves? Seriously, go back to cuckchan.

who is going to agree to be their slaves?

if you say theyre going to force slavery, how can such a mall minority of jews enslave every other race of man?

First time I've been called a Kike on this board and I've been here since the beginning. Things have really changed, huh.

Anyway Tyrone, I think most people on this board would agree that it is against our interests to form an "alliance" with niggers. I'm prepared to fight the same enemy as them, but I will never ally with them. Tell me, how would strengthening the bond with niggers help us whatsoever, other than promoting intermingling and racemixing, as well as more apathy towards the nigger problem?

GO BACK TO AFRICA

nydailynews.com/news/national/3-arrested-allegedly-running-fake-police-force-calif-article-1.2212853

WE WUZ KAWPS

youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muh fuggen nuffin bix n00d

How new are you?

Blacks see jews as being white.

Trying to tell them that jews are doing shit won't mean anything other than white people are doing shit.

Go on Youtube and actually argue with blacks. You might learn, just like I have, how stupid they are.

In other words; lurk more.

Nobody agrees to be a slave except under duress, retard.

ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE. Not every other race. God, you 4cucks are stupid.

You just started to realize? This board was invaded by too many non/pol/ trump supporters and now we've got the hordes of cuckchan to contend with. Holla Forums has had the same journey as we are, but theirs finished a while ago.

Getting the Jewish pets to know that American slavery was Jewish and they want a return to that is good. Jews have no real power when you right down to it without attack beasts.

Read my post, numbnuts

Go and actually tell blacks that it's the jews fault and see what happens.