Hillary destroyed Libya

So hillary clinton refused to let gaddafi capitulate.
and facilitated ISIS

"Over the course of ten days, an agreement was reached between Libyan Prime Minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi, President Muammar Gaddafi and the U.S. State Department in coordination with the Obama White House. The deal was overseen by General Clark as well as U.S. Rep Dennis Kucinich.

Under the terms of the deal, detailed below in an official letter signed by Prime Minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi on August 19, 2011, Gaddafi agreed to cease hostilities and immediately move towards holding democratic elections that would put an end to his own 42-year dictatorship."

www .infowars .com/exclusive-Hillery-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
archive.is/cvYrm

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews
archive.is/SmPuc
thefreethoughtproject
archive.is/5GB7I
archive.is/sYGv5
archive.is/MmkQG
archive.is/8hPQe
csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/Backchannels/2015/0421/How-the-fall-of-Qaddafi-gave-rise-to-Europe-s-migrant-crisis-video
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Obama and Clinton need to burn for this. Gadafi was only ousted because he dared to not have a kike bank running his country. That was the ONLY reason. Fucking cable leaks already proved that he was going to start a gold backed currency and start letting other African nations trade with his currency. The French kikes through a huge bitch fit and got there kike buddies to conspire against him and drag us into the fucking war against him.

Fucking kikes every god dammed time.

Also anyone have the link I referenced, I seem to have misplaced it.

this?
sputniknews .com/politics/20160317/1036485001/gaddafi-gold-story.html
archive.is/SmPuc
thefreethoughtproject .com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/
archive.is/5GB7I

Trump must win, that fucking disgusting corrupt bitch terrifies me.

They are doing the same to Assad right now over the golan hights.

A few weeks after the insurrection started he (with a little help from Russia) presented a plan to step down which the US state department denied.

If Hillary wins it's guaranteed war or revolt. There are no other options.

Semi-related:

www .foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/05/doj-abruptly-drops-case-against-gun-runner-who-threatened-to-reveal-clintons-libya-dealings.html
archive.is/sYGv5

wew. The corruption and hypocrisy of the democrats knows no end.

Did he do this publically or via back channels?

Reminder Saddam Husaine was trying through back channels to step aside peacefully too.

These guys are always conserned with saving face with there people and want assurance of shit first and they always get steam rolled by us.

Dedicate a thread?

I would vote for a tranny and conform to its preferred pronouns before I'd for this actual woman.

FUCKING BUMP

It was not through back channels, just not really reported on in the west.

archive.is/MmkQG

Bump to combat newfaggotry. At least maybe they'll learn something new today.

Gaddafi would have been good for Africa. You can see parallels between Libya and current day Syria.

What I like about Libya is that you can get both sides riled out about it. Either a liberal will think that what happened with Gaddafi was an obvious attempt to hold Africa down from self-improvement. Or you can just tell the truth and point out how this is yet another example of kikes kiking. Either way it points to the banks and their puppets.

RIP SWEET PRINCE

To add, if anyone wants to Trump-ify some black votes lol blacks don't vote spread this video to non-whites and SJWs.

Then drop the Hillary connection redpill.

Maybe if they hear what happened from someone on "their side" they will be more receptive. I know many liberals will shut down and stop being receptive if you send them an Alex Jonestein link.

The video is anti-Obama and generally anti-western powers. But we all know who the (((west))) really is. The more we connect the dots for these nogs between all the bad shit that has happened to them and kikes the more likely they are to vote Trump.

Also show them that Obama's own brother from Africa is supporting Trump. He claims that Gaddafi was one of his best friends.

Reminder:

How the fall of Qaddafi gave rise to Europe's migrant crisis (+video)

archive.is/8hPQe

csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/Backchannels/2015/0421/How-the-fall-of-Qaddafi-gave-rise-to-Europe-s-migrant-crisis-video

"Back to 2004, Qaddafi began making deals with individual European states to control the tide of migrants. In August 2010, he visited his friend Silvio Berlusconi, then president of Italy, in Rome and said Europe would turn "black" without his help.

"Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even black, as there are millions who want to come in," Qaddafi said. "What will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans … we don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions."

Qaddafi had a handy solution. He offered to shut down his country and its coastal waters to the job seekers in exchange for €5 billion a year. He pointed to his work with Italy as proof he could get the job done. In June 2009, he signed a "friendship" agreement with Italy that involved joint naval patrols against migrants and Italy handing over migrants captured en route to Europe to Libya, no questions asked. The number of Africans caught trying to illegally enter Italy fell by more than 75 percent that year. "

Really blows that 'Trump is a meanie!' narrative out of the water.

I have the feeling that guy may end up dead soon.

Gaddaffi was a good man who legitimately cared about his people

Yeah? Then why did he spend a bunch of money to provide potable water? Even to the areas full of people who never liked him and always protested? Because he's a big mean dictator?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River

oy vey, but they didn't have democracy that means the people were oppressed and probably dying in camps

Who's that poo in loo guy?

Daily reminder godemperor Gaddafi was literally sodomized by Shillary's rebels.

vid related makes me weep for all the people that suffered at the hands of the kikes

infowars spelled hillary wrong?
really alex

Bump

b u m p