Muh drug nazis

More Jewish lies about Hitler

"When Adolf Hitler found that bull semen was no longer giving him the lift he needed, he turned to injections of a heroin-like opiate that eventually caused his veins to collapse"

"Norman Ohler’s appropriately titled Blitzed says the German troops’ march through Europe was fuelled by crystal meth"

And Norman Ohler himself? A quick search didn't turn up a lot, but translating de.wikipedia says,

Really makes u think

If this is old news, consider that it just got posted to the archived site. They're still pushing it.

Because drugs are only good when we give them to you! Daily reminder that you don't own nothin goy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine#History.2C_society.2C_and_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nazis of 2016 inject lethal memes.

bump

Pic related is what you get if you type…
Adolf Hitler drugs
into Jewgle

OH SHIT NIGGUHA YOU CAN GET HIGH ON DAT BULL SEMEN????

It amazes me that the average normie would read that shit and believe it word for word. What a sad state of affairs.

Sage

yeah this image alone should be enough to broach the jq with normies

Sage in all fields actually

Look up "vitamultin". If anything I think that's what Adolf's doctor was giving him.

straight outta cuckchan

Link?

I'm unsure of what's worse: that they say this or that people actually believe it.

This thread is cuckchan-tier.

Yeah there's no way millions of people were put to death. The meth and morphine stuff though I think is pretty much confirmed.

That sounds more like an insult to Jews than a denigration of Hitler.

I've read accounts of pilots, infantrymen, tankers, and the like using Pervitin to stay awake for long periods of time, but it's usage was very limited due to its side-effects.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine#History.2C_society.2C_and_culture

All of the crazy shit about how Hitler was a "drug addict" is completely fake, kike propaganda.

Meth was pretty much as bog-standard as aspirin for lots of troops during WW2. I'm pretty sure lots of Japanese pilots took meth.

Both sides used and abused them. Brits supplied high-dose amphetamine (Benzedrine 60mg) to use in "emergency situations". American use of them during WW2, the Korean war and 'Nam all lead to the eventual creation of the Hells' Angels. Those guys became criminals because they were vets who came back from war psychologically dependent on uppers and in some case other drugs.

Wait, the bull's semen is an addictive substance with heroin like properties? That explains why she wants that so much more than mine.

Why bother stoping the kikes from slandering the Führer at this point, we might as well join in throwing more and more outlandish lies to the pile to the point where nobody belives this kind of exagerated bullshit anymore

Fucking kikes don't even know the effects of the poisons they sell

How dare you forget that he had three testicles and only one testicle at the same time? Or that his mother was Jewish, his doctor was Jewish, and he was secretly gay? Are you an anti-semite or something??

You could just go into any drug store and buy Pervitin in Germany until 1986. Meth was widely distributed to soldiers on both sides in WWII and quite available to civilians in most industrialized countries until the 70s.

Opiates DO flood the tyroid and as a result the user experiences a lift in overall mood and energy levels.

They are sedating, but they do make you feel more energetic.

Isn't the implication of the "bull semen" that it's meant to give energy and vitality? I don't really associate opiates with energy and vitality. It sounds like this kike got his uppers/downers mixed up.

Dunno, perhaps it is just a general lift in mood?

My stepchild's mother always seems in a great mood when I come back from the shed, so I'd believe it.

The bull never makes me clean up, so I don't know for sure, though.

This.

They don't seem to understand how diminishing him just makes them look even worse.

I want to look at their faces when they start unironically believing it and all of a sudden Hitler 2.0 as an ultramuscular disciplined uberman with a proud family appears when an aspie on every drug known to man was already stomping them.

it looks to me like the only kike here is you m8

What the fuck is this jewish bullshit

This is hilarious
Do jews actually expect people to belive this bullshit?
i mean, i do get when people belive in the holohoax becos it's the only version of the story they ever heard, but this just reeks of bullshit no matter where you look at it from

The might as well call Hitler an interdimentional alien and it would still sound more real than this

That has nothing to do with anything

user, ancient aliens might have a word with you about that

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES RAUS

STOP FILNERPOSTING
I refuse to believe that is a real face that can take shape on a living being.

reading what the kikes say about Hitler really makes you laugh when you remember how they love projecting 99% of the time

Not that it was a mistake worth correcting, but most non-german speakers don't understand the different grammatical genders.

So if it was corrected to "die Juden" [statement], that may be interpreted by non-german speakers as "die jews" [command].

But regardless, here's a gramatically correct version just for you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

con't**when it really should translate as "the jews".

ofc i could just stop being autistic, and bypass the plural entirely

but none of this would be a problem if the German wasnt so butchered in that meme

fuck me for leaving caps on.

sage for posting too many times

spoiler for redundancy's sake

Actually bull testicles can be used to give a testosterone boost, look up 'Orchic Glandular', people take tablets with crushed-up bull testicles in them to this day. Probably Hitler did take orchic glandular and that somehow got twisted into bull semen in the media. Nothing wrong with that, or amphetamines either, Hitler took amphetamines but so did JFK. Stimulants get shit done.

yeah im sure he was ingesting rat poision…

I wonder if it would be possible to rewire this rhetoric against big-pharma.
"Why would anybody force feed their kid amphetamines? Wow. Just. Wow. Don't you know HITLER took that stuff? This is highly problematic…"

Just reading that gave me cancer and the fact that some zombie probably said that at some point as a legitimate reason to be anti-pharma.

I would have killed myself a long time ago if that wasn't such a normalfag way to go out. I'd rather go to a FEMA Jew death camp for being a repeating integer frog god worshiping thule society Nazi whose leader was a meth addicted druggy high on rat poison who injected bull semen into his deformed genitals and killed 69 gorillion Jews.

You corrected me the other day in the economic sticky didn't you?

Reminder that (((Sigismund Schlomo Freud))) is the mainstream psychology being taught in schools as opposed to Skinner.

Skinners school focused on discovering the actual real world reasons for a persons psychology and suggested real world solutions to helping people deal with problems.

Freud focused on identifying the biochemicals that create a certain "feels' and proposes drugs to null them. Depression is good business.

There is a reason the Nazis tossed his books into the fires.

Daily reminder we were taught some of Freud's work. But the whole thing was taught as "but he's a nutbag. No credible psychologist would take his works as relevant to psychology"

He had deformed genitals as consequence of all the CBT and trampling his Mistress Eva liked to perform. Hitler was, after all, an extreme masochist deeply into the BDSM scene.

"Deformed genitals" isn't all that uncommon, or even an impediment.

wew, sounds legit

Skinner is taught as mainstream psychology. Freud is taught as a mostly discredited guy who built a career on making shit up. Take a psychology class.

What if it's done on purpose so the goyim ignore Freud?

Holla Forums

wtf I hate Hitler now

(checked)

"I inject heroin to give me a 'lift'."
t.Hitler
Of course, goyim, heroin gives you wings!

Requesting Swaztika shooped onto Superman outfit.

Another thing I noticed from books and documentaries over the years is that they always describe Eva Braun as Hitler's "Mistress". A mistress is a disparaging term to describe the girlfriend of a married, usually prominent, man.
Hitler of course wasn't married (until the last day or two in the bunker). Eva was his girlfriend, not his "mistress". I supose the word "girlfriend" would make him seem too normal, so they just use a negative and inappropriate word.

How dare you white supremecist nazi forget to mention Hitler had a secret BDSM dungeon where he forced 6 gorillian jews to penetrate his anus.

OY VEY GOYIM
Don't you know that Hitler was had

Seriously normies believe all this shit

(checked)

What took Filterman?

I wonder if we could actually trick blacks into trying to get high off of bull semen

Skinner's Walden Two is JWO-tier bullshit.

Kek

You are correct, sir

Multi-Dimensional Time-Travelling International Nazi Frog-God Wizard Mystery School Initiates.

All the myths about Hitler come from this OSS report:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
The Mind of Adolf Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report, published in 1972 by Basic Books, is based on a World War II report by psychoanalyst Walter C. Langer

The research and investigation for it was done in collaboration with three other clinicians – Professor Henry A. Murray of the Harvard Psychological Clinic, Dr. Ernst Kris of the New School for Social Research, and Dr. Bertram D. Lewin of the New York Psychoanalytic Institute

Tl;dr:
Rockefeller stooges (Langer Bros.) and Frankfurt School kikes get people who fled Germany to talk shit about Hitler. It's just psyops that idiots are still repeating 80 years later.

For shame

Reported.

Soldiers on both sides of WW2 used different types of amphetamines. The japs used something else, I forgot what it was.

It really makes you think how much of a massive cocksucking faggot OP is.

i am in

we've already got a NatSoc superman.

Now that you put it that way it sounds kinda amazing.

Wieso versucht ihr es immer wieder, Yankees?
t. angry kraut