EU tells UK 'Mums the word' reporting on Islamic terrorists

UK YES
archive.is/ljLGR

So, as if the fiasco over Hungary wasn't enough this week, now Brussels is ordering Ms. May to keep her press in line and avoid mentioning the Islamists when a terrorism event occurs.

>freezepeach?
>NOT ON MY WATCH!

F U C K E U R O P E A N K I K E S

Kill the EU

Remove Islam

Remove the kikes

Re shape the media

Re shape the government

Re create Europe

Re reclaim the world

>>>/reddit/

Hasn't the MSM been doing this for the last few years? Remember all those shitlib "fact-checkers" that sprung into action after that truck attack in France insisting that since the terrorist had done drugs and may have fucked men, there was clearly no link between his actions and Islam #NotAllMuslims

What's wrong with well spaced

text?

you're right of course. the audacity of these EU niggers is the humorous part, not the eternally limp-wristed behaviour of their media lapdogs.

No Fucking Clue

It's a fucking list

I haven't been keeping up with May, but what I've heard has been cautiously encouraging. What are the odds she tells the EU to go fuck itself?

Here's your fucking (you)

Here's yours.

Different spacing styles have been in use on imageboards since their inception. This is either Grade A autism or the lamest attempt at D&C since I don't know when.

Lowest energy in a long-ass time.

"EU orders Britain." Are these retards even paying attention to reality any more? Or are they just pushing fantasy divisions around the map? The UK is leaving their shitty little club.

I eagerly await footage and reports of the violent native hate mobs driving off durkastanis off the streets in fear. We hear so much about them after all.

She flatly sad earlier this week the process will begin by the end of March (and by law it must be concluded within 2 years).

Probably still a couple of threads up about it user.

stupid kelipot

Bong here, incredibly likely that may is only stalling as much as possible instead of actually wanting to trigger article 50 of thevlisbon treaty, which would irriversibly take us out of the EU regardless of what else happens.
"March" is just long enough away that something else could come up to delay it even further.

Without article 50 being triggered, we are still subject to new eu laws and regulations that come into effect or get changed.
Only when it's triggered do those laws and regulations 'freeze' and a two year negotiation / re-organisation occurs.
The reason its two years is so that the handover from the eu government is as painless as possible in terms of trade and government.
This time can be extended if needed.

I have two theories.

One is that she doesnt want brexit, but its political suicide to be directly opposed to what a majority of your country wants so shes simply stalling until the momentum of anti eu sentiment has died down a lot.

The other is that she's taking a gamble, there are a lot of elections happening in the eu next year, notably the french and german goverments.
If either of those governments attempted to 'spite' the uk by supporting an unfair negotiation, they'd be eaten alive by their political opponents because such a move would also threaten their countries stability.

Urgh ignore me. Apparently it doesn't. I thought they were turned into tags and indented, but it's not the case.

As if anyone here didnt know the muzzies were behind it all anyway.

a mysterious explosion, the attackers motivation has not been identified yada yada we know what they really mean, so why fucking bother?

THEY ARE FOOLING NO ONE.

I understand your frustration.

europe sure got the smug knocked out of them over the past five years or so

>>>/gtfo/

Bump for this thread.

I hate the eu so fucking much

"Police have no clue what the motive of Mahmoud shitskin was when he screamed aloha snackbar and beheaded three people after pledging allegiance to Isis, they said it was probably the fault of racist brexit supporters…"

I see. Thanks for the analysis user.

Actually I got that wrong,the U.K. press have started to say they shout "God is great" instead of "allahu ackbar" recently.
I think it's to try and scare the normalfags less

I think you're right. Nobody trusts the slimeball press anyway and Soros knows it. He and his handlers are simply relying on the maxim:

That's called righteous retaliation.

One look at the replies to the news outlets tweets of headlines tells you all you need to know.
It's usually 80% people asking if it's religion of peace and 20% lefties calling the others awful.

>>>/oven/
Muslim/Jew spotted and reported.
Enjoy your ban Moshe/Amhed

but that's not what it means
it means allah is greater (than your god)

police serve and protect the people
news serve and inform the people
leaders serve their own people

so who are these fucks that protect criminals,
omit information from the people they serve,
and serve people not their own?