I bet you white bois won't go see Black Panther because you don't want to be reminded of how strong black men are...

I bet you white bois won't go see Black Panther because you don't want to be reminded of how strong black men are compared to you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qzjLGVyXwMA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_boxing_world_champions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll watch it but I won't pay for it. Give me a camrip or give me death.

I don't watch normie trash faggot. Last movie I watched was Clavaire. A french film from a couple decades ago about a traveling singer whos car breaks dowm near a strange town.
youtu.be/qzjLGVyXwMA

The entire town is sadist-pepe tier. Every townsperson is insane. They rape a cow in one scene. And they rape the man after forcibly dressing him in women's clothing and shaving his head. Finally he escapes and dies of exposure after being chased by the retard king because the other retards are afraid to go past the wetlands.

Maybe Africa would be a better place if a few of these black Americans who hate America so much would just go there. Chances are they'll be persecuted be cause of the 10 point IQ gap.

I'm not going to watch Black Panther because I'm tired of cape shit movies. The only Marvel movie I want to watch is Deadpool 2, and only because I actually like Deadpool. I don't get anyone who actually does want to watch MCU anymore.

damn white men be holdin em down

Ummmm, sorry honey, but the title of “greatest raw-strength” is reserved for chinks, arabs, and my cracka bruthas only. You pussy-ass whole-wheat-crackers can take jumping and running fast, us REAL men will easily outlift and outpunch you.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_boxing_world_champions

People think niggers must be stronger because they think since niggers are dumber they must compensate with strength or it wouldn't be fair.

You can't make this up

Ape in a cape btfo

WE WUZ ANCIENT ALIENS N SHIT MAYNE KING TUT TIM BUCK TOO WUZ BLACK AND NOT ONLY WUZ HE BLACK BUT HE WAS AN ALIEN. THEM PYRAMIDS WAS SPACESHIPS MAYNE LOOK AT THEY SHAPE MAYNE THEY WAS FINNA GOTO SPACE MAYNE!

It seems these stupid apes don't know that character and Wakanda and all of it are the invention of a White man. They will latch onto anything and believe anything to assuage their crippling inferiority complex and jealously of Whites.

Don't forget that Mayweather was only "undefeated" because the judges rigged the scores.

s-sauce?
pretty please?

best scene at an hour 5 minutes

Speak English, Khalid

Why do you believe this shit? You know it's someone smaller, weaker, and whiter than you just trying to troll you, right?

Fucking retard what in the actually fuck. I'm not a racist and she is wrong

REMINDER

Detroit was run by black mayors for 40 years right up to the moment they declared bankruptcy.

Show me ONE "black city" anywhere in the world that isn't rife with squalor, violent crime, and corruption.

At least they know about perspective now.