Cleaning your pocket pussy

How often do you fags clean your pocket pussy/fleshlight? I just bought one so I'm new to this.

I just run it under the tap with warm water

How long do you let it dry for?

Once every few sessions. One time I let it get too dirty and I got a urinary tract infection

overnight

Once per use. Soap and warm water right after climax

every time i use it, i use warm water and then just let it air dry, the japanese ones with closed backs I dry with tissues or clothe immediately after cleaning.

virgins on Holla Forums getting STDs from their pocket pussies?
wouldnt want it any other way

Good gosh, user, yech.

I wash that shit in the bathtub with hot water from the faucet after every use.

Won't your mom hear the noise?

why are you faggots washing your cum dumps with warm water? warm water causes the protein to coagulate and stick to the inside. thats why you guys are getting stds from it

I'm a gay male. I wish I was straight. I slash my balls in an attempt to make my penis attracted to females.

normalfags get out

The top comes off

Fucking virgin retards on Holla Forums.

Sucks being a poorfag and a virgin.

neighbor also cums in it

Thank god most of you wont actually be having sex.

You'd be the niggnoggs who give people STD's and shit and would blaim someone else for it.

Though for the sake of the threat, Water under the tap, soap if i have the time, and i run my fingers trough it to make sure "it" all gets out.
Bought a shitty chinese one which is showing some wear and tear issues already.

Durr you cant get STD from a dirty ass dick that fucks a dirty onahole every day

Wash after every use. Rinse with warm water then spray it with the specific cleaner (do not use soap or other cleaners) rinse again. Let it air dry in a place with good air movement. Depending it can be a few hours or a day or two to dry. It can be a pain in more humid climates. Then sprinkle the powder to keep it soft (it’s basically corn starch). Enjoy.

Had a flesh light for a few years and it’s still in top condition.

Pro tip: warm your lube. Holy shit it makes a huge difference.

The fleshlight website says they last for about a hundred usages, how accurate is that?
Like, does it actually get less and less good from the moment you "overuse" it?

Seriously off yourself.