Sup faggots...

Sup faggots, just wanted to let you retarded skinheads know I've been going around knocking up as many black chicks as I can. I'm white haired, blue eyed, and I'm dilluting your precious gene pool.

So much for your racial identity and white genocide, nerd!

You realize you're just hurting the black community by creating more fatherless blacks, right?

Perpetuating stereotypes is always a good thing in the end.

You're fat, weaboo manchild.

Even black women won't touch you

What a cringey thread.

uh oh mad nerds

Shut up, Papi.

no u

But nah man White Genocide ain't even real lmao

low energy

Seems legit.

lele u got me good fam smdh

skinheads only get offended when actual white people that contributes something does it, not inbreed trailer-trash trying to expand their puddle of a genepool

Back to cuckchan you go.

Sure they do.
Sorry but you skinhead nerds are just mad I'm actually able to have children :^)

Forgot sage

spoken like a true cuckservative

Hello OP's sockpuppet.

I'm pretty sure you were supposed to put "getting knocked up by as many black dudes as I can" if you wanted to trigger us, retard.

And nothing of value was lost. Half breeds get lumped back into the gene pool with the rest of the niggers. They will never be accepted by whites as "half-white"

More fatherless negroes and single moms on welfare. Great job "diluting the gene pool"

Atleast trash like you dilute the black population to something closer to being white.

The real tragedy would be for you to start a family with only one Negress and raise your children properly.

Now because of you the black population has more white genetics mixed into it; while its better for you to have white children you are not doing the worst thing you could be

Holla Forums confirmed for huge faggots lmao

If anyone here's a cuck, it's you.

OP, I know that you're baiting but you gotta think that through a bit better.

Enjoy your syphilis.

not op, he's a faggot loser that can't get laid without a sack of bananas. but gook cartoons are made for people of lesser minds

Sounds to me like your a diluting the black gene pool, great job !

you sure showed us

you tried OP. good job