Anyone got the counter image to this marxist bullshit? Thanks in advance goys

Anyone got the counter image to this marxist bullshit? Thanks in advance goys

I don't recall any of those coming into my country illegally and trying to kill and/or rape things. False equivocation.

I don't eat insect food.

And the numbers are also Indian too. Arabs have no valid claim on them.

You don't need to import hundreds of thousands of X people to enjoy Y thing that those people may have made.

goods =/= people

except in the case of slavery :^)

Are you guys stupid? We are a nation of immigrants. How can you keep someone out who wants to immigrate here? That's hypocritical.

It's not even a fucking argument it's just "you're a poopyhead hypocrite within this framework that makes me right"

The shirt or pizza or kebabs dpn't have a chance of knocking up my female descendents and mixing my genetics with subhuman garbage.

Chinese electronics are trash.

My computer is entirely made of American parts (asus, Intel, antec, nvidia, msi, and I think hyperx).

Japanese and korean electronics (Sony, Samsung, lg) are much more prevalent. I'd say anyone who posts thus is first a racist for not being able to differentiate Chinese, jaoanese, and korean.

But the main fallacy is that nobody is opposed to using useful things from different cultures, only against importing subhuman shit skins from inferior cultures.

pretty much every major invention made by foreigners happened in a 30-50 year wave at the end of the 19th century. we've been importing shitkins into this nation for 50 years now and what do we have to show for it? salsa finally outselling ketchup?

sage and report

Well let's see if every country just (((accepted diversity))) then wouldn't every country have a russian to make vodka, a german to engineer, and so on. Great job, you've now destroyed international trade by defeating the purpose.

There is not counter to it directly. It says you complain your neighbor is an immigrant. Now, this is not reason for to complain about that. What you can ask is:

If the answer is not to any of these questions, you have reasons to complain.
Now, if the immigrant is legal, respectful, following the rules and trying to assimilate, don't waste energy on them and go for the ones that are not. You know they are much more common.

You're right, we are a nation of immigrants.
A nation has borders and laws, hopefully supported by those living within it.

By that logic, if you trade with a country, you have to allow them to immigrate to your country.

That was what the image said, something like >what is trade
anyone got it?

The USA is a country of white settlers and white immigrants. Before 1965 all immigration policies either restricted immigration to whites or greatly favored whites over non-whites.

So, yeah I do somewhat approve of the message. More white European immigrants and trade protectionism.

Your crime is black
Your rape is paki
Your terrorism is Moslem
Your media is Jewish
And you still think the left is going to help you?

Pull yourself together

Checked and Kekked

Nice.

My family was on land owned by the French before it was sold to America, we didn't immigrate.

"Why are you telling me where things are being manufactured in a globalist economy, you cultureless philistine"

Say that half of those were produced in their own country and they should stay there. Thanks for the stuff.

Also like what the first guy said, numbers and shirts don't rape anyone.

Wait, are you a red skin? Everyone that was not a red skin had to migrate to this continent.

"Yes but we just dont want our terrorist bombings to come from ISIS and the rape of our women from Iran"

No, we came from Europe but I don't think you immigrate to a country when the land you're living on is sold to it.

A nation of legal, skilled, law-abiding immigrants.

Know the difference.

"People are not products, and only an idiot conflates the two."

Keep Calm
and
inb4 kys you're too late

OMG you are such a racist I can't even right now smh tbh fam

Thank you for removing kebab

wow, literally shaking

"My immigrant neighbor is planning to murder people in the name of Allah. My Brazilian coffee isn't."

That's all you need to shut down that jewry.

Our numbers are most likely Indian; not Arabic. The mudslime hoarde doesn't get to burn our ancient Western Civilization libraries then take credit for the knowledge they stole and didn't burn.

are they retarded?

and my coffee isnt fucking brazillian because im not a fucking pleb. my tea is also not from fucking tamil, wherever the fuck that is, I have chinese, japanese, and american tea

also
no, they are american made in china because leftists forced production out of our country.

Scrunch it up and throw it in the garbage.

Well at least they got one thing right.

GREAT POST
you should add somthing about Mexican Yob Snatchers

Why can't my kebab be Greek too though?

A proper pork gyros beats out a Turkish kebab easily.

Holla Forums isnt even this bad. this is just some user having a sperg moment.

no, i complain that he stinks, rapes, is the color of shit, and spends tax dollars on the latest iphone so he can take a selfie of himself with a gun and an ounce of shitty spic weed

we're a nation of citizens

Bro, yeah! All tea drinkers on Holla Forums know about American Classics tea grown in South Carolina.

Other White European tea choices include the domestic British tea grown at Tregothnan Estates in Cornwall, and Krasnodar tea grown near Sochi in Russia. Whites drink almost as much tea as coffee; there's no reason we shouldn't grow it ourselves. One way to refute the gay marxist bs is more autarky.

We were a nation of immigrants.
This is for the best of the country.

Someone make a counter argument smug image so OP can print and pin it everywhere.

At least this guy acknowledges that immigrants are exactly that, foreign. Unlike all this stupid bullshit I keep hearing about how Ahmed is a real German because he was given a passport by the German government. No need to debunk that.

Arabic numerals actually came from India. At least get where we got our designated shitting numbers from right.

OP, Are you from Europe or the US?

My father is American. My mother is American. This is my land by right of birth and blood.

You forgot wahhabist.

where is the logic in this?

a nation impoverished by lost industry, insolvent welfare and rampant savagery will have no means to afford importing goods from anywhere. communists are cancer. fucking venezuela.

Redskins aren't native either, they came from siberia.

they forgot, "your usurers are jewish"…

No. Our numbers were invented by the Hindus. The mudslimes are as bad as the niggers when it comes to claiming credit for the achievements of other people.

So their argument is basically:

Their argument is completely retarded. The second statement in no way follows from the first.

German cars don't want to kill me.
Russian vodka doesn't want to kill me.
Italian pizza doesn't want to kill me.
Greek democracy doesn't want to kill me.
Brazilian coffee doesn't want to kill me.
American movies don't want to kill me.
Tamil tea doesn't want to kill me.
Indian shirts don't want to kill me.
Saudi oil doesn't want to kill me.
Chinese electronics don't want to kill me.
Arabic numbers don't want to kill me.
Latin letters don't want to kill me.

But my immigrant "neighbors" want to kill me, because it is the will of Allah.

the arabs invented the numeral zero. which is still all they are good for.

wtf i love non-white immigrants now

my favorite is plantation peach

get it?

You can act outraged that someone would compare a person to an object.

WOW OK JUST OK…. LISTEN…

no one fucking practices Greek democracy

the entire world is representative only

I read it as "Your shit is Indian"

People hear democracy and think it has to be democracy, rather them a representative democracy.

Pretty basic.

(Checked)
I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

But intel is American, it has dual citizenship :^)

None of those items have their own agency by which they project any kind of force on your society. Culturally and ethnically distinct cultures and work and trade together, there's nothing wrong with that, they simply cannot coexist together. Trade goods are not people, and good exert no will of their own. Immigrants are people with their own agency technically speaking and when they refuse to assimilate, which is the majority of the time these days, it damages the nation they're living in, especially if said immigrants are genetically predisposed to lower intelligence and higher rates of violence. You know, like the mountains of statistics say. The people in power in many EU countries fucking know this which is why they forbid collection of data on basis of race.

People aint equal so why should it be,
shitskins get to live in my country

goods are not people

All the things listed on that paper are things that accumulated over many centuries, and became what it is today. Señor Paco who moved in next door—who most likely jumped the boarder—is probably going to have a drug lab somewhere. That's some culture right there.

Just write PATRONISING FALSE EQUIVALENCES over the top of it in black marker pen.

Just to add to the chorus:

I don't drive
My Vodka is Scottish
I made my pizza
Remove Kebab
There is no real democracy
No coffee thanks
I don't drink tea and if I did it'd be English
I wear no indian clothing
I use no crude
At best a sliver of the electronics we use are Chink
Numbers are abstracts ditto for languages (also what if the person reading is is a Jap eh?

'Pull yourself together' is pathetic shit mouthed cuntery. Whoever slapped this together is a cretin who's never had to live near niggers or arabs in their life and just likes feeling high and mighty about their misguided altruism at the expense of their fellow natives.

No it isn't
I don't drink vodka
No it isn't. Americans make it.
I don't eat kebabs. I'm not a fucking limey
And it's as gay as they were
I don't drink coffee
Don't remind me
I don't drink tea
Who the fuck gets shirts from India?
No it isn't. It's oil. That's like saying the sun is Phoenician.
Because kikes like slaves
Yes, peaceful migrants, those Romans and Arabs

Right now we live with the best of what each country can produce to each other though specialization, if we were to mix all together, we all would lose the ability to make such high quality products, and instead live in mediocrity

normies might eat this one

Your propaganda is communist.

Italians will shit in your mouth for thinking your pizza is in any way Italian.

Their pizza is crap.

Easy.

It's 100% false.

So muh immigration and muh diversity are ways of selling you cheap plastic shit that you can barely afford on your minimum wage job? Sounds like a beautiful world where everyone is equally worthless.

We've got the recipe. They can fuck off.

i want to like this user but your typography is absolutely shit

not an argument.

Ill finish this off later with America next then all white countries but feel free to use the concept and what I have so far to make your own (probably better) version.

Just because I buy stuff does not mean I want to live next door to the people that make it.

I think kebab is like Iraqi, certainly not Turkroachish.

lel

Did you really even need to ask OP?
Are you 16 years old? Are you a faggot?

Not even that, we extract it. We pay them for it.

breddy gud user, though it needs some cleanup.

Same. Was expecting it to be a ruze then I got to the end and was disappoint and had to go back and re read.

I complain because my neighbor leeches off the welfare system yet pays no taxes and steals jobs from people who do.

WE SHOULD IMPORT GOODS, NOT PEOPLE.

this tbh

asus is from the republic of china, the non-communist chinese

he's an industry secret: everyone buys components from china

certain parts like a main processor may be fabbed in the USA (or israel in the case of intel)

Your computer is white, your electricity is white, your medicine is white, your higher education is white, your GPS is white, etc, etc, etc, and yet you complain about white people?