Segawa

Why was she such a whore when she was 8-12 (in the original series) but in the novels she's not interested in fucking?

Should we assume she fucked enough in primary school?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reported for being a pedofag
post your address cunt

A Pedofag? Dude, her being a whore made me uncomfortable all through the show. I don't think kids that young should be having sex, much less for work. I mean, if it's for love I get it, but she mostly did her manager to advance her career.

how she was a whore?

She's openly an idol and secretly a "genius witch", and she makes everyone think she's the sweetest, nicest loli because that's good for the idol business, but she's really selfish and egocentric and in season 1 of the show she's an antagonist who breaks human and magical rules and would do anything and anyone for fame and power. It's not clear, to me at least, whether she likes sex or not. In season 3 (the worst season) the antagonist is a disgraced paedophile wizard and she has no problem seducing him for strategic purposes.
But in the recent novels she's a teen and she don't fuck.
It's a cute-looking show but there are episodes about racism, child abuse, alcoholism, prostitution, child neglect, chronical clinical depression, elderly dementia, kids with cancer and no hair that die at the end, etc.

Total whore.

2d loli is not bannable.
This is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.

Hence the old men eating poo in the other threads.

because she is 2D, I would willingly eat her cartoon schoolgirl slut shit.

… I said that's NOT bannable.

Momoko is best.

A Primary-School-Age Whore, huh?

Oh yes, indeed

Photon torpedo!

I am very intrerested now.
Thanks Holla Forums
You've changed my life

not a slut
and pls no more lewds

Nice chair tbh

I'm crazy about that hat.

2D Loli Whoredom is the shit, man

It's cool how the show has very flawed characters, but doesn't present them as bad people.

Who gives a flying fat fuck about the actual show, you weeaboo freak?
Just bring on the Rule 34 2D Loli Whoredom!!!!

The things they have to do for fame and glory, huh?

Little girls are sexual beings even if she starts screaming and crying telling you to stop shes putting on a facade and she secretly wants you to cream her

I remember years ago a lesbian that had a miscarriage and talked about it online, a gorillion of trolls watched that little jewel, basically they talked about somebody called miss carriage that killed the baby, the retard doing the videos was high or something like that because she wasnt capable of closing her mouth and her webcam, i even offered myself to impregnate her again, fun times.

wat

He's not wrong.

post YOUR address. I'll come bash your fucking skull in

123 Sesame Street
At Mr Hooper's Store, ask for "Red Rocket"

Momoko>Doremi>Hazuki>Aiko>Onpu>Pop

Literally who? I don't watch soytoons.

That last pic is SOOO kute, it makes me want to eat my teddy bear

Don't do it, the materials won't kill you but won't give you nutrition either.

Good advice.

Thanks for these pics… for research purposes

Are you researching your own body?

I don't know if the title of this manga is a pun, but I read it as "secret ball" although it could mean somethig like "mysterious ball" or ""enchanted ball".
There's also a reference of jade, I think.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

- I'll show off my skills as a cake-maker!

- We can do it if we give it our best

Love Recipe

- Onpu-chan! That's not flour, it's gunpowder!

Margin note: good girls and boys don't keep the gunpowder in the kitchen

- I… I'm sorry Momo-chan…

- Never mind that… how come you've been distracted all day?

- Eeeeeeeh?! So you're in love with Doremi-chan?!

- Yes… when I met Doremi-chan, I was selfish and used forbiden magic all the time without thinking of others, and even though I was like that Doremi-chan always tried to get near me to be my friend and protect me… she was even there for me when I was punished for using forbiden magic. Without even noticing, bit by bit I fell in love with her and now I think about her all the time. But of course I don't wanna cause problems for her, and people like me are looked down upon by siciety. Say, Momo-chan, will you look down upon me now that you know I love a girl?

- Of course I won't! In AmeXXca we think love has nothing to do with gender! I think it's wonderful! I got an idea, Witch Monroe told me of a love recipe! If we cook it, Doremi-chan will fall in love with you!

I have an unsettling feeling that this may not be strictly canon

I'm a simple man, and if you ask me, canon is whatever maked my dongo hard. The harder I get, the canoner it is.

Well, how do you call it?

Onpu surely has a nice little cunny.

Quite nice

Onpu is a whore.

it seems that way… but I'm wondering… is this fan art, or canon? I'm not sure, as I haven't seen the original program at all.

reddit.com
I think you belong here.

We here at Holla Forums are in common agreement with user's assessment.