It is explicitly advised not to use kitchen knives, as their basic structure is not designed to hand

ISIS Calls for Random Knife Attacks in Alleys, Forests, Beaches, 'Quiet Neighborhoods'

archive.is/cCxoN#selection-1763.1-1763.86

A new magazine issued by the Islamic State advises lone jihadists to get over any squeamishness about using knives and embrace sharp objects as "widely available" weapons of jihad in nighttime stabbing campaigns.

ISIS' Al-Hayat Media Center issued the second issue of its magazine Rumiyah, meaning Rome, in English, Turkish, German, French, Indonesian, Russian, Arabic and Uyghur. The design of the magazine is more simple than ISIS' English-language Dabiq. It's also much shorter: 38 pages compared to the 82 pages in the last issue of Dabiq.

the first issue of Rumiyah, which debuted a month ago, jihadists were advised to target teens playing sports after school or even flower sellers hawking blooms on the street.

In the new PDF issue distributed widely via social media and Google Drive, an article on terror tactics assures would-be jihadists that "one need not be a military expert or a martial arts master, or even own a gun or rifle in order to carry out a massacre or to kill and injure several disbelievers and terrorize an entire nation."

A footnote in the article states that ISIS won't be using the term "lone wolf," but "just terror operations" – "just" as an adjective for "justice." Al-Qaeda calls lone operations "open-source jihad."

Hinting that the article is one in a forthcoming series about terror tactics, ISIS focused on the benefits of knives to help potential terrorists with the "ocean of thoughts" that "might pour into one’s mind" when considering an attack.

"Many people are often squeamish of the thought of plunging a sharp object into another person’s flesh. It is a discomfort caused by the untamed, inherent dislike for pain and death, especially after 'modernization' distanced males from partaking in the slaughtering of livestock for food and the striking of the enemy in war," the unbylined article states. "However, any such squirms and discomforts are never an excuse for abandoning jihad."

ISIS suggested a "campaign of knife attacks" in which the attacker "could dispose of his weapon after each use, finding no difficulty in acquiring another one."

"It is explicitly advised not to use kitchen knives, as their basic structure is not designed to handle the kind of vigorous application used for assassinations and slaughter," the article states, further advising "to avoid troublesome knives, those that can cause harm to the user because of poor manufacturing."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VZRrz
sharksuits.com/
neptunic.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypteia
quora.com/Does-bending-metal-weaken-it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forging
youtube.com/watch?v=QDbynmnFSmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noric_steel
liveleak.com/view?i=b89_1421360015
archive.is/U4555
youtube.com/watch?v=zwO1oEb_O7c
youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4
youtube.com/watch?v=vPkARaCVqFo
liveleak.com/view?i=549_1440112009
youtube.com/watch?v=LRukPq1qTfI
youtube.com/watch?v=E61jnJe_1SI
youtube.com/watch?v=37XiSn81oFw
youtube.com/watch?v=WHIXRWxNn3c
liveleak.com/view?i=dfe_1411501139
youtube.com/watch?v=d9IjXMitpiA
youtube.com/watch?v=1ESNae7OoyM
liveleak.com/view?i=84c_1475649252
liveleak.com/view?i=dd9_1390750935
youtube.com/watch?v=A5AON3cwIQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today, 2 cops were stabbed in Belgium. archive.is/VZRrz

Okay, its time to buy chainmail.

In case anybody, for whatever reason, wants to buy such a chainmail suit, buy a shark suit.

Best brands are sharksuits.com/ and neptunic.com/

I just dont like knives because they feel gross. When stabbing unarmored flesh it tends to feel liek there is nothing in the way of the blade and not only does that feel disturbing, but its also not that lethal.

I carry a medieval broadsword now instead, it actually feels life you hit something when you use it, and you can hack off heads and limbs with equal ease. It pairs great with a 9mm. A gladius or zweihander/claymore is also acceptable.

A Holla Forumsaxe is fine too

too unwieldy. I opted for a good hand-forged katana. (Yeah, yeah, "meme sword", but they're damn well balanced)

user, I…
Seriously though, how shit are jihadists if they need to be told that stabbing people is a good way to kill them?

sorry, couldnt resist

are you not even keeping your ancestor's martial traditions, user?

these jihadists will have no training.
theyre going to be slashing and stabbing wildly.

so get trained in knife fighting.
theres torrents for this.

as dangerous as these people become, you should be 3 times more deadly.

I only found some random books on knife fighting and admittedly don't have a clue which one is good and depicts 'how things are' instead of showing fancy shit that never works or is censored because goyim must not now any vital areas or shit like that.

have a stabbing video as reward

It is surprisingly difficult to stab a person to death without training. There are stories out there of people being stabbed dozens of times and survived. Real life ain't the movies.

You've really got to get in there and destroy a vital organ or slash a major artery - most of which are protected by ligaments and whatever.

Anyone who has ever worked at a butcher's will tell you that some cuts of meat require serious chopping to remove.

I like Fred Mastros stuff, but there are plenty others

why the fuck cant i post in this topic?

are we cuckchan now, is my one particular post being blocked because its saying wrong words?

Fuckery is afoot here fam, I've been having troubles too. Also threads are being moved around in the catalog without being commented on. Bumped manually. Hardly anyone is here it seems and the Guccifer thread 2 is full of bullshit and was derailed by a fake infographic early on which I reported but it's still there.

Can someone pls see my post here and help out. I'm frustrated as hell right now it's not working. Why post shit-tier beheading in an ISIS beheading thread when we can have the real thing?
>>>/webm/8713

Wew

please stop, this doesnt mean dick

Yes
no, too large and has to be carried on shoulder
no for same reasons as above, a walking stave with an axe head, sure, but a mace head is more subtle

I meant stabby stab vid

No such thing ever existed.
The only sword to ever be called a "Broadsword" was pic related.

in response to this we should reform the Krypteia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypteia

This is going to be troublesome.

Mostly because, how the hell do you prepare for suprise-attacks from random shitskins?

Do you have to kill them all? Fuck you would go to jail even if you killed one of them in self-defense.

Just look at this unwieldy sword.

We've got a genuine, not meme weeaboo here.
Katanas are average swords by European sword standards.
Also, balance nothing to do with the type of sword and everything to do with the sword smith and the quality of his work.

LET ME FUCKING POST I SWEAR TO GOD

Well balanced is a state of being for any sword, not exclusive to any one typology, even the most unnatural feeling balance on say, cavalry sabers, is to increase their effectiveness when used in the manner they were made for.

At that point it's just strike first, make it lethal and avoid getting busted.

quit posting basket hilt swords
swords are nice to look at but they're no longer practical
you can get one of these made from cold steel for about $20 off ebay though and they can lop clean through an arm or a neck
sturdy, sharp, relatively lightweight and long enough to keep the fuckers at arms length at least

there is something in the last part of my post about katanas that is not letting the post go through…ill see what happens when i break it up

When made according to tradition and with skill, any sword will be balanced in a way that again, corresponds with its usage.

My favored longsword and katana weigh the same amount, have about the same point of balance, and yet the longsword has an 8 inch longer blade.
so youre missing out 8 inches of blade and losing a cutting edge in favor of…..absolutely nothing. the only real difference in the cutting ability of either is the hamon (differential hardening) means that the edge of a katana can reach a finer point (the same can be done to a longsword, or indeed any sword, but wasnt done because…) at the cost of flexibility.
Ever heard of the roman pilum? well when a katana takes critical damage, it turns into a pilum by bending. the hard edgewill shatter and the soft back will bend, and your katana is useless until you find a blacksmith, if you dont die afterwards. Europeans explicitly avoided this by doing even tempers so that their swords would flex, when a european sword takes critical damage, it flexes to its breaking point, and then snaps, as in pic related. from there youve still got a weapon.

Is there some machete with a hand guard ?

google

The UK should be OK, they even require ID to buy plastic cutlery.

unless you intend to cross swords with them i dont think you'll need a hand guard

THIS IS THE BEST SWORD IN THE WORLD!

well apparently my short list of swords is a short list of banned fucking words on Holla Forums now, because cutting that out let me post.
forgot image

cold steel saber machete, its pretty nice, but its even nicer if you heat up and flatten out the guard, comes with a d-ring, better with a cup.

the standard machete design is fucking garbage, get that shit out of my face.

I don't intend to do it but it might happen at one point so I should prepare myself.

Thanks

watched the video. thanks.

What type of knife would you recommend?

They are kind of correct when it comes to stabbing, modern living, killing live stock ect.

When i cull off my chickens i put in some ear plugs stuff the fuckers into a sack and pull them out by their feet one by one then break their necks with a hand axe. You can repeatedly strike at their necks and it wont come off no matter how sharp the hand axe is. A pair of scissors will take their heads clean off with less effort it is just messy so the mind is naturally repulsed and takes time to grow into the idea.

I was literally just gonna post falchions
short sword with a hand guard like
wants

What would you call an Ulfberht sword? Granted they didn't have baskets they seem to fit the general description and were indeed medieval.

Kek
you know what I mean
people can notice you walking around with a sword even covered up it stands out
at least with a shortsword you can hide the scabbard under a longcoat

A gun

Yes, all your posts are obviously blocked. You have been shadowbanned and nobody can see anything you say. This reply is a complete figment of your imagination.

You dumb fucks aren't really going to carry around swords, right?

This is now a Messer / Falchion thread.

I know its garbage but you're looking for practical defense weapons right?
I dont think many anons can afford a carbon steel bastard sword custom ordered for a going rate of 800 dollars when you can get a cold steel bolo machete for 20

there are a long list of reasons to have a guard, and its doesnt need to include swords.
look at any and all combat knives still in use today, every fucking one has a quillon, this is because the quillon is a useful tool. Even if youre just fighting someone with a stick, a quillon is the difference between having your knife knocked out of your hand and not.

those are two different swords, technically.

swords are still practical for all kinds of reasons, its just that we have a tendency to drop old tech and favor of the new stuff. Once upon a time guns replaced the spear to main arms (its a range thing) but the sword remained at a soldier's side along with his knife.
having a hanger, dirk, seax, or hunting sword is deceptively useful even in today's day and age, because ammo is expensive, and in SHTF its rare, dont waste bullets when you can nig out with a blade

HAHAH U SO FUNNY MANG! WHERE DEM GIRLS AT?

Depending on where they live, they could get huge jail time for it. I'm lucky enough to live in one of the rare places that open carry of any weapon is legal, but those anons better check their local laws.

Not a Broadsword.

They're also the same sword, technically. :^)

Sykes-Fairbairn Dagger is often recommended by "knife fighting experts"

You're probably fine with a bushcraft knife.

Make sure whatever knife you get wont slip. The guard is to protect your hand from sliding onto the blade, not to parry.

Something like pic related is fine.

if mudshits are why not?

yeah so
wrap duct tape around where you want a hand guard till its thick enough to act as one if you want one so badly
cheap weapons are the weapon of us tbh most of us arent wealthy from what ive seen

Because no basket? Is that the only reason?

I'm just going to post this faggot.

dagger. has a strong point and cutting edges, they also look nice.
atlanta cutlery sells knife blanks, just make your own, youll feel super satisfied.

id call it an arming sword

also ulfberht is not a pattern, its a craftsman or material.

I live in florida, its totally legal dude

no, i already have it

im not going to carry my fucking bastard sword around, that shit is too long, and i wouldnt want it to get fucked up INNAWOODS

i do not agree with you, but ill check your trips to the death.
no, same function, technically

muh knaifu

does it have to be one with a fixed blade? Where I come from this might get my ass to jail, even if I would defend myself. Any recommendations for folding knives?

That's it. I'm sick of all this "medieval broadsword" bullshit that's going on in this thread right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

Aren't serrated blades prone to getting stuck in clothes when stabbing/cutting?

Yes.
Flesh and bone too.

well i can tell that from the image, the guard allows any blade slipping off to go right into your fucking knuckles.

gee im so glad knife fighting experts lost the art of knife fighting that was perfected in a time where knife fighting was common and deadly.

nigger, pic related costs exactly as much as any other cold steel machete, and only costs slightly more than any walmart machete

correction, it was cutlass machete, not saber, my bad.

the good news is, you picked a dagger, youre on the right track, thats a race of quality knaifus.

Have to give a you for this venerable meme

and its a good choice tbh

Why not have a gun ready?

Kek
must be copypasta right?

as I thought. Why are so many 'defense' knives serrated then? Is there some fucking ninja magic I'm not seeing yet?

Survival shit for cutting wood maybe.

ok so an Ulfberht sword is actually a medieval broadsword unless you're an extremely pedantic autist. got it.

so a broadsword is just an arming sword with a swept hilt and basket. i see.

i guess i'd take an Ulfberht medieval broadsword.

ive already explained why your post is retarded before you even posted it.

im a wizard, harry.

same here, the thing doesnt exist.

dont know what katanas have to do with broadswords, but i agree, katanas deserve better than a sword that doesnt exist

I fell for it. no turning back now

fun fact: japanese used those "folds" (forge weld) because their iron was so shitty that they had to make ingots out of several small pieces of heavily refined iron.

This is actually somewhat true, they are sharper because….

they are hardened for a more keen edge, though as mentioned before, the edge is absolutely pointless and its a retarded design.

I really want to find a master of kenjutsu and put him against a scrub in full plate and see who loses.
it will be the master of kenjutsu

I raffed.

If you're going to break the law (which you are by wearing knives and swords), why not use get an illegal firearm to shoot the heads off the immigrants instead?

considering Japan is widely known for it's completely garbage shit steel (literally the only reason they had to fold it 6 gorillion times was to get the impurities out of the shit quarity) it must be pasta.

In Belgistan swords are basically the only weapon you are allowed to carry around, swords and tiney knives.

Quit reminding me of old /tg/.
What happened to old /tg/ is unforgivable.

It's not stealthy if you have to kill someone unless you have a suppressor and the threaded barrel needed to use it.

What did he mean by this

clanks stealthily in full plate armor

The more you fold steel, the weaker it gets.

It's not particulary stealthy to chop someones hands off with a sword or get into a knife-fight with a shitskin either.

We're talking about fending for your own life here. Why not use the best available tool there is? There's a reason soldiers use guns instead of swords in battle nowadays.

wew

That's how retarded you sound.

Nice dubs but a shitskin screaming because he lost a hand will not attract as many people as a gun shot.

dumb ass Mossad kikes just proved "gun free zones" a complete fucking pointless exercise

quora.com/Does-bending-metal-weaken-it

Is it because of guerilla warfare using projectiles? I bet the reason is guerilla warfare using projectiles defeats swords.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forging

The serration is for slicing through tough ligament or tendons, not so much for stabbing.

Source for that webm?

Forging != Folding

this is mainly for Europeans
why would an american need to worry about self-defence? i cant imagine any of yank/pol/ not packing heat when the mosque moves to town
in Europe though melee weapons and projectile weaponry from the last century is all you can get though unless you're willing to pay massive fees, be on a government list or deal with niggers/arabs anyway to get a gun on the downlow
I know a girl who's armed herself in Germany using backdoor connections
shes got a smith and wesson revolver and a churchill shotgun and that put her back quite a bit

"Depending on the forming temperature steel forging can be divided into:[25]

Hot forging of steel
Forging temperatures above the recrystallization temperature between 950 - 1250 °C
Good formability
Low forming forces
Constant tensile strength of the workpieces"

Nigger what the fuck do you think folding steel means if not EXPLICITLY a type of forging?

shit, meant to sage that, will sage this post in penance.

I heartily recommend it. I have both that and the gladius, and while I much prefer the handling of the gladius (it lacks the weight that normal machete have), the cutlass is undoubtedly the best performance you can get from a machete, the cutlass and machete share similar balance profiles but with the design of the cutlass you not only get extra hand protection and better grip, but youve been given an excellent point for thrusts and a smooth cutting action that lends to more fluid movement.

guns are expensive, ammo is expensive, preparing for situation where ammo is scarce, etc?

no, a broadsword is a sword with a wide blade, the scots called their basket hilted swords broadswords, but that was in a post medieval period.
thus "medieval broadsword" is not a thing, and "broadsword" is more of a state of design.
I have a longsword which has a very wide blade, about half an inch wider than most longswords, you could very well just call that sword "broad" but typologically its about a long sword XXa

Is this a meme knife for larping or does it actually have uses in a real fight?

Nice dildo

sage because you're a fucking moron that can't into forging

Yep … thanks for correcting the record.

exactly like an arming sword with:
a swept hilt
a basket

I get it.

I admit the cutlass is superior
it saw 3 centuries of activity aboard naval vessels and cavalry divisions in a time when other nations faffed about with rapiers, estocs, epees, swordbreakers and sabres

It's time to buy a gun and shoot any god damned goat fucker who tries to stab you.

no idea but looks like it doubles as a screwdriver and a corkscrew

what fucking shithole do you live in?

padding is commonly put between plates to dampen them, but its not for stealth reasons, nobody is trying to be quiet in plate because inevitably youre going to hit against something.
also swords done come with armor, just in case you didnt know.

(checked)

you are all morons. bending metal is bad, bending metal while it is red fucking hot is not bad unless you forget to treat the metal afterwards.
forge welded or damascus steel however is significantly weaker than solid steel if done improperly, and a forge weld done properly is incredibly hard and requires a master smith

The shape (similar to a star screwdriver) would make it very damaging. Knife wounds usually can be patched up and what not, in straightforward ways, but the shape of this knife would fuck up any little mudgoblin good :^)

You don't 'fight' with a knife, that's LARP bullshit.

You kill with a knife. Knife fights are a meme, you aim for major arteries and nerve groupings to kill as fast as possible if you're trying to use a knife against someone.

The idea of a knife fight is like the idea of shooting someone to disable them, it's a lethal weapon, you use it to kill.

what happened to it lad

any convex blade used to stab will leave a hole that bleeds a lot and is difficult to stop the bleeding.

(checked back)
"Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces."

So… bending hot steel and hitting it with a hammer counts as forging.

Your knife must be smooth for quick stabbing, idiot. Your oversized dildo will be stuck after a single plunge.

War proven design with a literal twist in it. It lacks utility because it can only stab, but it stabs very very well. The price is going to be the most meme part about it.

I recorded it long time ago when I was visiting China. When I heard the screams I quickly latched onto the ceiling and tried to be as steady as possible so the attacker would not notice me. Uploaded to livleak when I returned.

What kind of idiot or defense training would teach to go after tendons in a life threatening street fight where every fucking second counts? It's not like you're Dr. fucking House hovering over an aggressive beaner and deciding which tendon to remove next.

actually yeah
some arrowheads are designed like this

It's meant to "saw" through light materials. Flip knives are meant as general purpose work tools. Cardboard, plastic banding, shrink wrap, rope, small thin pieces of wood, etc are what these are meant for.
The serrations allow for some degree of cutting even when dull, and against tougher cut resistant materials. Serrations also do not cut cleanly, they are merely meant to get shit removed expediently.

any graphics or sources?

Is that an ulberht sword in your pic related user? That's a real nice design

sounds like dexter if you ask me

I'm going to kill all of you infidels!

post your meme daggers/swords Holla Forums

And if you REALLY want to destroy someone in a surprise assault, even if you don't kill it, get a knife with a blade with a similar shape to this 200hoursinphotoshop picture

The Hunted (2003) starring Benicio del Toro and Tommy Lee Jones was probably the best "knife fighting" movie.

It looks like it would break as soon as you try to swing it.

It's like you don't want to go back to the fundamentals

ive got one of these with a nylon belt sheath for $10
rate it experts, point out the flaws

i guess my meme dagger would be pic related

This nigger knows how to shish kebabs in style.

"win the fight by killing yourself"

is that like the opposite of the "by killing them they win" meme?

thanks for reminding me of the worst tv show endings to date aside from HIMYM

When I ask for sources I want credible and authentic sources. It's like quoting Schindler's List to prove the Holohoax existed.

you don't swing with a keris, you stab your opponents' heart with it.
It's a meme dagger for a reason but chinks and japs really feared it (not so much whitey)

also another meme knife (golok),

You said graphics too faggot. The Hunted is still a great movie and it's explicitly about non-meme knife fights.

Literally everything.

you niggers need to step your game up

Human anatomy.

A quick stab and release into the heart or spinal column with a knife or if you have a very thin needle type object the temple or tear duct is the most efficient way to kill with a sharp weapon. With a blunt object head trauma is the most acceptable and a hard blow to the temple is most efficient. If slashing aim for the jugular.

Basic human anatomy shows the most efficient way to kill, have you ever even butchered livestock?

The one flaw is that whoever shoots you is going to use it to tie all your supplies to the back of their truck and leave you dead.

I guess i should point out mine doesnt have a chain and ball on it

that seems to be based off the rondell, an armor piercing knife.

no, its not good because it has no real edge, its for punching through things, not slicing unarmored opponents

you know i love a saber, and i love a rapier, but a cutlass really is a useful tool. If i were in a duel, id pick a rapier for its point, but in a general defense/survival situation, that cutlass is just as effective as the saber, and then some.

yes. sometimes you will forge a piece from a single ingot, and sometimes you will forge a piece by bending it or multiple pieces into themselves.
The japanese used "bending" as their primary method of forging swords.

no, damnit they dont make ulfberhts anymore, they havent for over a thousand years.
thats a gladius profile on a machete from cold steel, ulfberht was a makers mark on swords using a refined crucible steel, it is either the name of the smith who made them, or the name of the material used. either way, it was a brand. Pic related

All of what you said gets discussed in The Hunted, but the faggot would rather Jewlywood meme than even check some Jewtube clips.

No they used hot steel and hammers as their primary method of forging the swords. Folding the steel was a purification process (even if it used forging).

A camp ax is small enough to hide, and you will beat anybody using a knife.

step it up niggas

Nigga wat ?

literally why?

see:

you are killing me, user.

primo meme knife.

you sure its not just a katana bottle opener?

Low energy terrorism because sand niggers can't do better than that now.

Europe lads, if you cant legally own a weapon just buy metal knitting needles. Practical lethal weapon, very cheap.

If you're going to get a folding knife to fight with you want 4 things.

I heard tactical assault spoons are brutal as fuck for yuro standards

nah its sharp as all hell, very pointy edge and the hook near the guard is also sharp and pointy
if you stabbed someone with it in the gut it would rip and tear on the way out

feels a bit primitive though

its a sabre better positioned for on the ground combat
ive never seen effective saber fighting that wasnt just trying to slash the other guys wrists and throat
whereas a cutlass can do that and disembowel and dismember your opponent

i asked in a different thread, but will repeat:
i have a Mikov switchblade i got for about $150, i know nothing about Czech weapons. did i buy garbage?

you can get a hangnail off the latest models brutal af

Silly question, but isn't it kinda hard to get through the ribs when aiming for the heart? I have absolutely no clue how hard a stab has to be or if it might get stuck eventually. Always thought if these kind of stabs as hard to pull off during an erratic fight.

Same goes for ear duct, even if you have the necessary tool.

What I've read so far is that neck and the artery located in the thigh are the easiest spots. Is it wrong?

What about this?

Because the wood rots away?

yeah those are pretty much the "sweet" spots

don't be butthurt faggot. Have a pussy and stfu.

Ok so once you fuck up the handle on your equipment you're done with it for good. I can make new ones for mine by hand innawoods. Good luck!

gets called out, posts porn. nice one, rabbi. certainly never seen that tactic here before. such a novel idea!

How so? A knife would have a longer reach than a camp ax, no?

Yes. The heart is a somewhat hard target in humans since the ribcage is so dense, you want to go in from right below the sternum upwards with a blade at least 6 inches.

Hmm I always thought it was "remove kebab', but I like this.

pic related is what I will use to take back london

literally why?

It's meant to get wet, and a wooden handle would expand when wet, and that means the ax head might fall off when the wood dries again.

If you leave you wooden ax-handle in line-seed oil until it's completely impregnated, it stops absorbing water, but none of the wooden ax handles that are sold, has this done to them.

If you have a hammer or an ax handle that have been water damaged, so the head is loose, you can drop the whole thing in linseed oil, and the wood will expand again, this time permanently.

Jesus, how wortheless can their police be?

Knives are deadly as guns at close range

yeah i think i'll take a trusty wood handle axe/hammer over anything else any day of the week simply because innawoods i can make infinite handles if I really need to do so.

good luck fucking up your handles once and then having garbage.

you can get a good angle through the armpit too if its a curved knife
a well placed strike can nick the vena cava and they're dead in a minute after that

Chasing animals around with a giant hoe? Sounds kind of impractical, but funny.

So the 19th century Japanese standard of every soldier with a rifle has a sword at his hips is making a comeback

That's a knoife

I'm a professional carpenter, so I know tools.

You sound like an idiot.

the weapon to take back London is biological warfare using superAIDS infected obese NEET suicide bombers
accelerate the POZ and let London POZ itself to death

If you see any of the old Dan Inosanto police training vids… I would actually say knives are deadlier unless the gun wielder already has the gun drawn, aimed, and finger on the trigger.

I'm a professional rocket surgeon. Everything I say is 100% truth, and there is literally no evidence to the contrary!

Same way you prepare for random nigger attacks - around blacks, never relax.

Never take your eyes off them, be aware of your surroundings at all times, stuff like that and YOU should be fine. Problem is, I have a wife and 2 kids, and I worry more about them than myself. If muds really wanted to incite war, they'd be attacking women and children who, even if they knew it was coming, are unlikely to be able to defend themselves.

jesus fuck go to bed you retard, youre embarrassing all of us.

aside from
yea, axes are good, get a tomahawk and learn how to injuns used them, its a good alternative weapon for sure.
(still not as good as machete though)

that aspect is stupid important

*it would get tangled up and hed kill you
user do me a favor, its pumpkin season, go get a bigass pumpkin and I want just one quick in and out with it. This gutting knife shit doesnt work in a fight, its for cleaning fish and game after they are already dead.

please man, do yourself a favor and get a proper knife for defense.

a saber can full well disembowel and dismember, the reason a cutlass is preferred if because its weight, the cutlass is a shorter, wider saber, and it makes it good for tool usage (in survival scenario) and historically a good naval sword.

just get a real, military issued shovel.

please tell me that is a teaspoon

Just curious btw, as a professional carptener so inept as to be unable to craft a new handle for a hammer… how many fucking hammers do you throw away per annum?

only viable if some wrestling around is involved. Otherwise one should go to other vital spots.

most thungs don't shave and therefore never lift their arms

as a carpenter, fencer, hobby smith, hobby wood worker, and hobby survivalist….

i agree with the other guy, wood is the superior material.

How many axes and hammers do you think I have, when I know how to fix them?

I actually don't know, but it's a lot.

I've forged two pieces of gold, and one piece of silver jewelry today. I bet you've never forged a single thing in your entire life as you're arguing shit that I already easily disproved ITT. But yeah resort to solely ad hominem attacks like a small child that will prove you're winning!

Are you kidding me?

If you know how to fix them why do you throw them away when the handles break? Hence my question: how many hammers do you throw away per annum? Because you didn't just imply fixing them was stupid, you actually stated that.

and exactly this is forbidden where I live. Guy got jailed for 1 year because he stabbed a shitskin during self-defense with said type of knife. Otherwise he would have walked free.

Almost feels like bongistan where spoons are classified as military assault weapons.

You say wood, like it's a thing.

If you had said Hickory, I might have agreed, but wood…

I haven't even read your argument and you already lost it

There's still Stanley though :^)

It's getting ridiculous enough. It seems as if to me leftists only support the most violent subhuman lot of humanity rather than the most civilised. Either we "learn" from the Muslims and niggers and other savages or we point and shove them into leftist neighbourhoods so they are enriched to death see the light in the darkness.

aww, cute, a jeweler.

k
I did get into a problematic scenario with it handy one time but they bitched out and ran so ive never had a chance to test it
I've been wanting to buy a gladius or a puglio for some time really

yeah unlikely but its like the neck
a very exploitable weakness if its within reach
hell the thighs also a weak spot
plunge a dagger deep into that and pull out and theres a good chance you'll nick the femoral artery
you usually bleed to death within three minutes of that getting punctured, some murders where a victims been murdered on a bed and the perp nicked the femoral artery when killing them have spurted so hard the bloods spurted onto the ceiling

I'll take: Things I never said or implied for $1000, Alex.

where do you think you are lad

Folded shovels are shitty. One piece solid wooden handle is the best. Also there's a whole school of fighting with shovels in sambo. It's great

apparently kindergarten for retards

The entire point of a folded shovel is so that you can fit everything you need in a pack when innawoods.

oh shit son what are you doing, you're about to provoke the "wood handles suck" faggits

fuck user, im so sorry.

that is insane though, that is incredibly important for self defense. The advantage given by a locking blade is not for the aggressor, its for the defender, fuck wherever you live.

fine, i amend my statement to say "hardwood"
but then youll bitch about that too, no?

dont trust anything made of fiberglass and covered in rubber, all im saying.

GOOD
you dont fucking want a chance. Every chance you get to test it is a chance you get to be tested. fuck that.

k

which angle is to be used when your opponent is facing you and you try to go for his thighs (god that sounds gay)?

The handles don't usually break, as you get painful vibration before that happens.

What happens is that the head come loose if you use it long enough, regardless if it is a wooden or syntetic handle.

Some of the hammers have metal shafts, but they too break in the end.

Kill the officers too. No witnesses.

I worded it badly. The one-hand-open is forbidden, but not a locking-blade. My grandpa had a folding carving knife which could be opened by moving it quickly in an outward motion. But I guess without the pin to open it with your thumb I'm pretty fucked, aren't I?

high up his thigh and slightly towards his inner thigh from the center
you want a deep stab and rip out
if you hit bone you've missed by about an inch and a half
usually about 10cm away from their genital region
if you nick they'll spurt bad and theres no tourniquet in the world that'll save them
slashings usually no good because of all the fat, muscle and clothing in the way
heres an image for reference

Katanas are designed the way they are to compensate for shit metal. The process doesn't help, and it creates a sword less stable than one made from a single piece of non-shit steel.

Truly a respectable meme from a more civilised age

Literally never said this, but nice try Moshe.
I literally said this, but with specific regards to Japanese katanas I said the folding process was a purification process, and not an actual sword forging process.
Actually I'm just my father's apprentice. However, I'm quite familiar with forging because of this apprenticeship. I don't understand why you're trying to imply that knowledge doesn't equate, and I'm sure you can't explain.
The correct term is malleable, but I'm sure as a forging expert you already knew that. Your meme arrows don't substitute exposition.
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QDbynmnFSmk

I worded it badly. The one-hand-open is forbidden, but not a locking-blade. My grandpa had a folding carving knife which could be opened by moving it quickly in an outward motion. But I guess without the pin to open it with your thumb I'm pretty fucked, aren't I?

thanks!

That's a lot of words for "you were right, wood handles are superior especially if innawoods".

Role play Of course. CIA don't care about role-play.

on second thought; would the stab have to be directed frontally or from between his legs? Some people have big thigh muscles and I'd imagine that a stab from between the legs into the side of the inner thigh would be best.

aim for the crotch and pull downward along the thigh

I was gonna post this. thanks for beating me to it. Such a great fight.

this

both decent assumptions
although

you gonna get between the legs of the kebab? if you can cool but guessing the reality would not be so simple
and the pelvic bone is a bastard
if you have a wide blade like an axe a good strike to the front of the pelvis on either side in the fleshy bit has a good chance of puncturing the femoral artery

good aint it

Well I did expect kids to be dicking around in this thread.

Cheers.

What's wrong with fiberglass exactly?

Fiberglass handle axes have taken over the axe market (Fiskars, Gardena, Helko, Freund….) so they can't be that bad.

This is correct. Scandinavians dropped the technique over a 1000 years ago, as they had access to Swedish iron ore.

Scandinavians have never used a single piece of non-shit steel, as a steel core sandwiched between soft Iron, will ALWAYS give a more flexible blade and a harder edge, than one of pure steel.

Not that I think there is a lot of difference, or else the Americans would have done like the Scandinavians.

rapiers snap easy from what ive seen
besides werent they invented because everyone was wearing chainmail and the thin blade could stab between the rings?
in the age of no armour what so ever the broadsword and its cleaving of bone and sinew returns tbh

Ulfberht had access to Damascus steel.

Damascus steel is shit compared to what the Swedes made.

you have a more accurate movie scene?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noric_steel

Swords have no purpose in current year. Knives are useful because they make less noise than guns.

Well there are still 100 some odd Ulfberht swords from 1000 years ago. No one really knows where he was from either, other than he was obviously a Viking.

you have a more accurate movie scene?
for knife fighting movie see

There are no good iron ore sources in Austria, so that must be a lie, or Noricum was Sweden. .

I thought thst was a chode knife at first.

Romans never went to Sweden dont get butthurt your scandi superiority fantasy is wrong
even Anglo steel was better quality than swedish steel

but we were talking about S Words, alex.

Speaking of swords, anyone have that video of Saudi Arabia's executions?

To this day, they are still that barbaric and subhuman and yet the west dares call the Saudis an ally.

liveleak.com/view?i=b89_1421360015

Nice trips.

It's not illegal to own them, but it's illegal to have them on you in terms of defending yourself with it. Atleast it is in Sweden.

Do you think the heavy cavalry developed twice, including breeding horses big enough to carry the knight, or might it be that history is cucked?

Bring a knife to a gun fight you retarded sand niggers
Lets see how well that works out for you

wut?
Persians were using heavy cavalry since the 3rd century BC
Romans adopted the practice for their equites later on resulting in the cataphracts which were the inspiration for the later European knight

History is subverted by jews. If you need proof just look at the Out Of Africa bullshit good goys actuall believe.

I thought they already traced the amazing nordic viking steel to India? The vikings were first and foremost traders and they had a route to the ME and by extension India which actually did have the best steel but shitty smiths.

Are they going to ban assault knives now too? Recent events with all the attacks in Europe have shown that no amount of arms control means a damn thing.

4 times then.

1. Persians
2. Greeks
3. Roman
4. Franks

They lived at the same time, and History is cucked.

it's a scythe, not a hoe

nah, just makes it a little more annoying.
have you checked about the "legal automatic" knives? I dont know much about them because we dont have restrictions here, but supposedly the way it engages the blade isnt technically illegal, like those kike light switches.

please just stop

Keep it up, the women need their jewelry.

one day maybe youll craft a bronze sword, then youll only be 3000 years behind those morons "bending" steel

rapiers are sexy, but fencing with them isnt all that fun, i like cutting.
that rapier though…not a fan.

fiberglass handles have taken over the everything market, and I hate it. its a cheap and easy alternative but it is easy to fuck up, harder to replace, and cannot be customized. When youre using a tool all day, especially without gloves, the universal grips can become an incredible sore, wood can be easily altered to improve grip and comfort.

I feel autistic for knowing that while not even being a strelok.

Yeah the steel probably came from India which had superior steel, Persians and Nords were the main importers of Indian steel which was superior due to the processing they had, Indians just had no idea how to actually use the steel so they sold it for decent prices.

hol up

Yes.

rapiers are a duelist's or self defense weapon, they became a thing in response to the absence of armor, not the addition of it. You generally only wore armor in war, and nobody carried rapiers into war, especially because a spear would be a much more effective tool against mail from longer range, and a rondel from a shorter range.

Greeks less so
Persians used it first, then the Romans, then the Greeks and then the Franks and everyone else
history aint cucked its just theres kosher history, the truth and then theres moronic cultic insanity

THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED IN AUSTRALIA

A mudshit attacked his neighbor in surburban Sydney (Minto) with a knife while screaming allah ackbar but was then held off by a couple of chinks with brooms until police and ambulance arrived.

A month before a muslim stabbed a girl to death at a backpackers because she turned him down. He was yelling allah ackbar. Another backpacker tried to stop him and he is in a coma.

I read rapiers were adopted because of the progression of armour
chainmail coat with plate armour on top
a rapier could just slip beneath the plates, through the chain rings and into the body so armour became pretty much useless

What was the greek cavalry called, something like goto-franks, right?

punch the keys for godsakes man

Kataphraktoi which is what the Byzantine Romans used
Roman equites became heavier and more armoured in the late empire, the Greco-Roman Byzantine empire adopted them extensively and from that the Knight stereotype was born

knights were armoured cavalry that charged defensive lines like shieldwalls to break them
Roman equites did the exact same thing just with less armour

Your thinking of an estoc. Kinda similar, but it has no edge. Was made purely for punching through armor like a railroad spike.

ah ok
i can never remember the difference between estoc, epee and rapier
at least i know the difference between them all and a foil though now

im at least twice as sorry for you than i was before.

I hope one day to free your people.

that source doesnt know how plate works this user:

is correct, the estoc is french for "trust" and is made to punch armor.

an estoc was a 14th century weapon, a rapier 15th century, estoc for war, rapier for personal use.

fuck me, put a period between "plate works" and "this user"

You are American, right?

You remember what you have read, but you don't think. Horses have only been bread big once, and the infrastructure needed to make plate steel armor is not trivial.

Why do we find Roman coins in Medieval Japan and pre-columbus America?

Syphilis is even supposed to have come to Europe twice, once in roman times and one after columbus.

It is in the darkest of places, the fire will burn the brightest.

I'm not worried at all. Preparing myself for warfare.

christ, man.

If you cant use a sword, you dont deserve to weild one, in europe the woman would have been given a sword and her accuser would be required to fight her, but i guarantee he is not trained in a martial art.
Fucking faggot is no better than a larper, no respect for that blade.

fucking sand apes, fuck.

fucking sperg rage, sorry

Medieval Japan had trade with China, China had trade with Rome
pre-columbus America was settled before by Vikings maybe they brought some with them

I know arabs arent warriors
they decapitate humans the same way you'd cut the head off a goat

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Best part.

killing people with a sword is much better than using a fireteam (and putting blanks in their rifles) though.
Killing with guillotines is still superior.

I hate to be a spoilsport, but nigga, you be dead if you think that.

Look up the 21 foot rule.

I carry a knife just in case but by rule I don't let non-whites and degenerate whites get within 30 feet.

I think that they still sometimes do it properly by sword. That was prevalent before mid 00.

Do you have many 500 to 1000 year old things laying around?

If not, then why do you think the vikings and the Chinese had?

We know how the Vikings made steel btw, and it was not the accidental process they still used in India and Syria when modern Europeans came there.

Are they supposed to have regressed in their technological level, or is it more likely that they never got there?

yeah and it was worse compared to the steel made on the rest of the European continent
Christian Europe used refined Roman steel methods
Rome didnt end in the 5th century
the Varangian Guard was made up of Vikings and they served the Byzantine Emperors or the Eastern Roman Emperors in reality
Roman coins continued to be minted well up until the fall of Constantinople to the turk hordes as far as i know
Im not American i made an effort to learn this shit
Chinks called Rome Da Viet I think, or 'Western China' or some shit
the only nation the arrogant Imperial Chinese ever recognized as their equal without having to burn their entire navy to prove superiority
plus Japan had contact with the west since the early 16th century
who knows if Catholic priests brought roman coins with them for funerary purposes

its still shit
scimtars are terrible swords

These fucking savages FEAR us, knightly imagery legitimately scares them down to a fucking primal level, when the fuck are we going to stop kissing their asses for money and just TAKE IT?
paint the fucking maltese, st george, and poor knight's sigils on every fucking vehicle in the military, that alone would route them, plant blazing crucifixes in their town squares, sound thunderous horns in the early hours of the morning, chant en masse in latin to start and end the day.

our forefathers put fear in the DNA of semites, im tired of not using it.

That's only if you're gun is holstered.

yeah im reminded of a fun story about the Varangian guard
one time there was going to be a battle between Byzantine and Arab forces
the Emperor came to the frontlines to give a speech to raise morale
unfortunately he had a stroke and died midway through his speech
the Christian Byzantine forces believed the emperor had been stricken down by god and retreated
the Varangian guard comprised of pagan nords and germanics who had sworn fealty to the Emperor himself turned on the retreating Byzantines and hacked them to death for cowardice
afterwards the Varangian guard returned to their lines, outnumbered and covered with the blood of their allies/deserters and faced the Arab lines
the Arabs were so terrified they ran away at the sight of a few thousand blonde bearded axe wielding barbarians, exhausted from killing their allies and covered in blood

arabs have no honour and no balls, kill the saracen and slay the turk, give no mercy because they will offer none

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as jihad, is in fact, GOATfucker/jihad , or as I've recently taken to calling it, Goat sex plus jihad.

which it should be.
where the fuck are you walking around with a gun open and ready to fire?

holy fuck, ive not heard this story, thats some shit bad timing.

I just read a story about one of them attempting to rape a woman, she killed him and in response the other varangians gave her the guys stuff and congratulated her, these guys are hilarious.

on the topic of saracens though, theres always the time that they came to lay siege to jerusalem, and became cowardly at the sight of richard's forces, so richard, the king of england, rode out with lance to meet the saracen forces, he asked of them for any one man to fence him, and none would take the offer. Salahaldin was so infuriated that he took his christian prisoners and had them tortured and killed, too bad that only further tarnished his image as a supposedly noble man.

That is not true. The steel the Vikings made is considered good steel today.

I'll leave you know, as you are too cucked to think for yourself.

Saladin was an autistic prick
he'd start beheading prisoners when he was mad and converting them when he was calm

Richard treated them all equal though, as heathens
He'd let them live as hostages to hold off the muslims but when they start to run low on food massacre them

Richard the Lionheart died because he charged on the frontlines wearing nothing but his tabard and greaves and got shot in the shoulder by a muslim with a crossbow
the bolt broke his collarbone, wound went septic and he died over the course of 6 months or weeks dont remember which probably months

It makes me sad that for my entire youth, I never realised how amazing western civilisation was. All that self-hate propaganda and anti-west propaganda like I was being brainwashed by Bolsheviks themselves. One day I took a trip around the world like many people do in their young lives including the gay hiking shit and instead of being more open, I only grew to appreciate western civilisation that much more. Now these invaders of the Near East wish to destroy us once again as they have for millennia. I won't let them.

can we deport them yet?

Only white people, how do non-whites think they can compete?

With jews, you lose!

Good advice.

Also try not to be wherever mudslimes and the rest are. If they happen to show up, leave.

Any place that would welcome their patronage isn't a place I want to be anyways.

He has contributed to software somewhat but he's still a kike.

Linus hates him for a reason.

Oh yea man, he was a perfect fit for islam, just like muhammed he was a violent manchild who preached peace up until someone defied him off then suddenly ALLAHU ACKBAR

that wasnt a richard thing, that was just a european thing.
they even would bemoan killing prisoners to ensure they had enough supplies.

This is actually untrue, the shooter was a frenchman, and he died as a result of the shitty surgeon he had. The incident youre thinking of is likely the battle at arsuf, where richard was described as a "Reaper" the way the was slaughtering turks.

god damnit now my eyes are burning, I cant talk too much about this shit without getting all well eyed and inspired.

They cant, this is why we are our own greatest enemy, no one else can fight and die like we do.

you couldnt help it, friend. People are waking up, even freaking joe scarborough now knows the crusades were defensive, and attacked obama for saying differently. It wont be much longer now, HEMA is on the rise, History is being restored, soon people will have the knowledge once denied to them.

Is RMS Jesus or just another Jewish neckbeard?

To be fair, Linus is kind of an arsehole. Look up the things he's said and how he acts.

Not defending, but Stallmanu disavowed Open Sores a long time ago.

No he basically said if software is not under his special snowflake autism it's bad.

WTFPL is the only good license.

You should get a saber to pair with your 1851.

If you opt to carry a hammer, and I don't recommend it unless you have some very conspicuous way of hiding it in plain sight.

I would recommend a framing hammer.

They're typically heavier on average and the traditionally curved end is usually a straight and tapered so if you choose to open up with that you'll be doing some serious harm.

What the fuck kind of faggot are you?

Change "hiking" to "backpacking" and "gay" to "millennial" and you get the idea.

Oh okay you're talking about the trendy hipster trash who go across a few states with a backpack or just across the border of Britain once and think they're suddenly more cultured or some bullshit.

Yes! part of the reason I know how much of a danger knives are.

Also my dad was a fanatic about weapons
kept his razor sharp, had briefcases upon briefcases full of knives . He went to prison for four years after cutting off a man's arm when the man attacked him. I wish I knew him better he could have really shown me a few things.

Also if anyone out there has a 86 year old Dad/grandpa named William Ray Harris from texas louisiana border We're related. I know he had at least 10 other kids. Never met any of those brothers & I don't know where he is.

So he killed the guy?

If your arm gets cut off you die fucking fast.

It was considered manslaughter instead of murder because the man was attacking him, but the court thought it was excessive. Also the reason the man attacked him was because he came to claim an owed debt.

Cass County?

Now you’re talking.

Templar regalia and chants for the Muslims and primitive black magic mumbo jumbo for the Africans (who are still terrified of witches and what have you).

Last time i saw him I was 11 in San Diego CA
I knew he was from east texas 50 when I was born had allot of kids and was a bit nutso

we just have to remember the basics of cqc

smh

Retards. I want to see mass shooting, over 100 victims in one strike.. not lame stabbings. Fucking sandroaches can't even do terrorism right.

Damn.

So is it time to carry concealed weapons.
Should start manufacturing one myself.

You can make some that look like ordinary objects. Or.. just carry a swiss army knife.

Machetes might be concealable too

This.
They've lost touch with how to scare white people. We're already too used to knife attacks here in aus. Hell, we still have gun shots in my area.

Just screen capped this off 4jidf b.. i know its a shithole but im bored.

same every few nights someones firing a shotgun or a revolver round here

this is exactly the point, retard

Trips of Truth, Kek be praised.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Keris are actually magical fetish objects, owned for good luck.

I have a small folding knife. It doesn't fold out too easy but it is extremely sharp. I've cut myself several times with it and I am usually very cautious with knives. Will this save me?

I also have several full sized knives with grips and everything but of course I can't hide that in my pants pocket.

this is almost navy seal copy pasta.
You can make a million layers by folding only 21 times, can be done in an afternoon.
Katana were made for time when metal armor was rare and there was a ritual around dying in battle, because no one used a shield.
Katana is such a meme, if the old Japanese metal smiths got their hands on significant quantities of European smelted iron they would have used that instead. they were using a sand furnace, woefully inefficient.
Katana a fast light sword good if you are up against unarmored terrified peasants.

tap and die set
search engine
oil can
oil filter

Ha, reminds me of how some of our soldiers have taken up writing "Gott mit uns" on their helmets and wearing crusader patches, just to piss of the shitskins.
Already have the Teutonic Order's cross on our vehicles, though.

Best arrow heads are flat. 3 blade arrow heads are only for very soft targets like birds. Dildo knife is tacticool.
t. bowhunter

Wait we're allowed to carry swords in Belgium?
Makes senses since we pretty much didn't exist before guns and most laws prohibiting swords are from an era when only nobility was allowed to carry swords.

Also notice how the myth of legendary katanas center around competent smiths forging with meteoric iron.

That there is your everyday European smith working with your normal grade European ores.

In some countries it is perfectly legal to carry one, for example in Germany you can openly carry a sword under the condition that you pretend you are carrying it for historical reenactment, business or for hunting.

Yesterday at CU Boulder there was a machete attack from a 'religious zealot'

Boulder is the center of poz, multiculti and degeneracy for Colorado. It's 10% jewish and 110% voting for Hillary. Couldn't have happened to nicer people tbh.

archive.is/U4555

Katanas aren't even lighter. They're heavier.
And they're not as good at stabbing as a longsword.
And they have no cross-guard.

This last is the worst. It means no binding moves, and ineffective winding. Guarding is ludicrously harder. All defenses have to be deliberate and active. And entire classes of attacks like the Master Cuts are off limits.

Glad to be living in Golden with my Czech longsword tbh fam.

CTR DOX GET IN HERE

gonna stop you right there, because katanas are not heavier as a rule.
I have a katana and longsword which weigh the same amount, the only difference is that the katana features a 3/4ths tang (traditional) and has a thicker blade, where my longsword has a full tang and longer, thinner blade.

katana may feel slightly heavier because they are balanced like many other curved swords to facilitate circular movements. Ive never fenced a kendo person, but from what ive seen of them they seem to rely mostly on footwork to prevent strikes, this is why when you see a student of longsword vs one of kenjutsu, the kenjutsu student struggles to cope with bind and wind.

It's a design philosophy thing. Same as the Chinese jian and the Korean version of the sword, East Asians used swords for fencing/dueling and sabers insert large horse chopper memes for war. Like the other user says, footwork is what the katana/chinese sword user relied on to dodge strikes. Given how their shit metal couldn't stand up to scrutiny of banging swords, I think that was wise of them given what they had.

Katanas until the sword prohibition and the decline of the samurai class were considered dueling swords at best, sidearm at worst. The circular guard meant all blows had to be deflected away from the wielder (still seen in kendo/modern kenjutsu) instead of parrying. The master cut philosophy of feeling the enemy blows and following up with tricky cuts is still there, but it runs on a completely different philosophy since you can't rely on things like crossguards.

You're not serious are you? Military issued shovels have been a thing for fucking ever. How do you think people sapped castle walls, dug field latrines, foxholes, or trenches for the last 800+ years? There's no way you didn't know this was a thing.

GAS THE FREETARDS

It's meant for digging trenches, and kinda sucks to do so with such a small shovel, but it's better than digging with your hands.
I guess you could always bust someone on the head with it though.

Shouldn't they be wearing swastikas instead to piss of the kikes?

The 21 foot rule is not written in stone. People have taken what was a mildly interesting concept and twisted it into some sacrosanct rule of tactical gunfighting. There is a such a thing as turning your front away from the attack, stepping back, and drawing from concealment. It's actually very easy to get enough room to draw a gun during a scuffle, assuming you aren't using a level 2 or greater retention holster.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwO1oEb_O7c

Yeah. That was kind of a silly way to frame it. Heavier than what. What was my comparison. So on a strength-&-length basis, European longswords are lighter.

European fencers used their feet too. Quillons only add to your ability to defend and parry. It's not a substitute.

The master cuts philosophy isn't about feeling a strike and responding. It's about seeing the guard your opponent is starting from, and striking in a way that always beats his attack geometry.

checked

Right back atcha.

CHECKED

I will make a note of this fencing technique, kek.

If you can get a gun, do it. If you're in a restrictive state, you can always build your own shotgun for the price of a few plumbing parts:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4

Yeah, you'll go to jail if you use it to stop a Muslim knife attack, but you'll be a live hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPkARaCVqFo

If guns are no option, watch actual knife attack videos on youtube and liveleak as well as realistic training to learn how they really go down.

liveleak.com/view?i=549_1440112009

youtube.com/watch?v=LRukPq1qTfI

youtube.com/watch?v=E61jnJe_1SI

youtube.com/watch?v=37XiSn81oFw

youtube.com/watch?v=WHIXRWxNn3c

Sticks, chairs, etc. create distance and work as improvised weapons:

liveleak.com/view?i=dfe_1411501139

youtube.com/watch?v=d9IjXMitpiA

In school shooting scenarios, they teach kids to throw books and anything nearby at the attacker's face. It won't drop them, obviously, but it will create a distraction and flinch response that will break his concentration and allow you to pile on him and stomp him out.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ESNae7OoyM

liveleak.com/view?i=84c_1475649252

Watch enough knife fight videos and you'll see and old technique - using a coat (or bookbag, or trash can lid, etc.) in the off hand as a shield to protect your vitals:

liveleak.com/view?i=dd9_1390750935

If you do decide to go for a blade, like another poster said, no need to drop a bunch of money on an impractical LARP sword. Third worlders have been disassembling each other with cheap machetes for hundreds of years:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5AON3cwIQM

Also, if you do live in a gun-restrictive environment, it's hard to fight through pepper spray. Can't get that where you live? Wasp/hornet spray cans have good range. And there's probably nothing illegal about carrying a big, heavy metal flashlight, which you can use to distract/blind someone before bludgeoning them.

Step 1

Commit acts of brutal murder and terrorism

Step 2

Receive love of leftists

All of you will do well to learn from the examples of the non-white races and follow in their footsteps. Murder and terrorism is just normal. Everybody who isn't white does it. Do it and the leftists will love you.

Say what you will about the Hutus, but they know how to have a good time.

(checked)
Is the monkey skull still intact, friend?
Practice some African magic with it to scare off niggers in battle :^)

The monkey skull now has a friend :^)

Huehuehue that will make up for some strong meme magic if you make a shrine out of it

Of course a jew would discourage people from carrying swords, After all Jews fear the samurai.

This looks like a knife you use to pull your victim on it, it isn't a punching knife, it is a pulling knife.
You engage from the back, aim the knife at the victim and pull them on the knife.
Another good attack from behind is to insert the knife in the neck and push it forwards, that way you remove a large part of the breathing tubes and stuff from the neck.
Saw this once in a docu about paracommandos.

If you want a knife to kill the best buy you can do is a Kukri. Its maybe 300 euros for a higher quality one and it can slice someone's arm off with a single hit if enough force is applied. \

Where I live, the Netherlands, by law you can carry one around wherever you go. I find it funny that some knifes which are much worse are banned but not the kukri. I guess not many people really considered that particular knife for self defense purposes. Maybe its also because it kind of looks clumsy and bigger.

Are you retarded?

Yes you are retarded. At knife range you won't have time to draw your big sword, and the length is actually a downside, the guy isn't going to declare his attack from a few metres distance, he'll simply start stabbing as he walks past you or near you. There is a reason knives were almost mandatory as a sidearm for most of history.

Not to mention they are huge compared to a knife.

Bet you think they are faster too don't you? also sword balance depends on purpose and personal taste, "perfect balance" (AKA blade and hilt weigh the same) is not universal perfection.

t. someone who actually trains in this shit

>complaining about memes in the practical self defense swords thread

This.