What does Holla Forums think of purity balls?

What does Holla Forums think of purity balls?

Is a girl's virginity the property of her father?

Are you implying that dad takes her virginity the night of? Cause that's not what's happening.

"virginity" is an abstract concept and can't be considered anyone's property, but it is the father's responsibility to protect his daughter from a hoard of thirsty niggers, so the concept of a purity ball is valid.

I MUST PROTECT MY DAUGHTER'S PUSSY

DO NOT TOUCH

REEEEEEEEEE

I'd like to get my balls in her purity if you know what i mean.

To answer your question i think its stupid, any girl 5/10 would've lost her "purity" by 14

I'm implying it's her body and it should be her choice what she does with it. The excessive interest that some fathers have in their daughter's sex life is borderline incest.

What if you live in an all white neighborhood?

White niggers exist you know.

about as useless as something can get

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

male virginity is an abstract concept yes, as there is no real way of measuring it, but broken hymen = not a virgin, it's as simple as that.

Hymens can tear a lot of other ways too, though. Mostly from certain sports. I've heard bike riding can do it too.

As I understand it, that's not what these things are about. Rather, the girls are pledging to their fathers that they will not grow up to be filthy slags that will suck some nine slobs' dicks behind a dumpster because CY+3 society says it's "empowering".

ITS MY DAGHWWTURR N ONLY I CAN FUCK ER

If you stuck your dick in a vagina at least once you're not a virgin. There is nothing abstract about this.

What if you only parted the lips just a little and also it was a dog but she was too tight?

You're a virgin and a freak.

But what if you are gay and fuck guys? Are all gays virgins?

myths made up by underage whores who took dick at 13 and then their doctor told their parents their hymen was broken

no. Because you stick your dick in a butthole, school boy.

what if you only take dick in the ass, are you still a virgin?

npo, because you had sex. The mere fact that you had sex, makes you not a virgin. And it would be an accomplishment, in your case

do blowjobs count as sex?

How does buttfucking count as sex? What about lesbians who have nothing to stick?

Well it certainly doesn't belong to her. Like most things in a woman's life, it only comes once. Once it's gone it can never be regained.
Only a virgin once then it's gone.
Only young once then it's gone.
Only pretty once then it's gone.

Spread you're legs wisely young woman, you only get one first time.

Oral sex is still sex

They have vaginas, fucktard. They lose virginity by breaking the hymen

I think they're creepy as fuck, and I'm a pedo.

She's freaking adorable and adoable