Why is there no thelread on this!?

Why is there no thelread on this!?

You can't make this fucking shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

jbwtucker.com/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/
facebook.com/anna.c.hodge.3
nydailynews.com/news/national/3-arrested-allegedly-running-fake-police-force-calif-article-1.2212853
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn these fucking kikes aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

All of those are Jews though.

They smoke the peaceful herb an din dey kill eechotha.

Quite a paradox.

Must be da evil white man. Workin' his voodoo.

Apparently you can seeing as how there's a movie made up about it.

so… more propaganda?

wow I'm shocked

Seemed like there was a surgical element to it too…which is worrying.

I mean sure lets help niggers not be niggers.
They clearly need the help.

But brainwashing and surgery as seen in attempts to fix gays generally leader to worse problems than they solve.

Maybe this will scare them away from the suburbs.

You can't make up the fact that someone made this up

Why don't whites that smoke pot go out and shoot each other? Oh because it's got nothing to do with pot and nigger are simply violent?

Pretty soon everything will have black leads.
I'm disappointed enough that you play as a black guy in a game about the fucking mafia.

He's quoting a Sam Hyde skit breh.

it's the same argument as with "poverty causes crime"

so you put a gun in front of a poor nigger and they just have to pick it up and shoot somebody, because you know, he dindu nuffin it was the poverty done did it

pottery

go shill somewhere else, kike
if any of you faggots "go to the movies" you don't belong here

It is like you hate the west.

WE. MUST. KILL. EVERY. NIGGER.

you're pretty bad at reading signs

If all lives matter, why say black lives do?

This, let's hope this movie makes blacks fucking terrified of white people… what can we do to reinforce that?

Kill them ?

ever heard of drug related crime there snoop?

What a nice community.

How is that horror?

Nothing bullets can't cure.

This would probably work, but we'll never know for sure, as we are a religion of peace.

From the perspective of a nigger, it's quite terrifying.

Das rite !

That was an option?!

This. We must upholds the ideals of the windmill of friendship.

For fuck's sake, if one of my kids pulled a fast one like, I'd throw out the dinner I had planned and go buy some KFC. It's only common fucking courtesy to let people know ahead of time they can get their game-faces on.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Hand out soap after the screening?

I'd tell the ungrateful bitch I didn't raise a fucking whore and to not bother coming over. Or calling. Ever again.

with a name like that I'd figure it was about mexicans.

do you remember the oscar protests? the Jews had to give a nigger the chance to make a fool of himself, and no one stopped him.
I can't wait for this to come out and see if the review jews ignore it or pretend it's good.

everytime.

DOTR when

checked and triple keked

mane yall white folks just don no how scare a brotha get when ain nuthin but white people roun

gnome saiyin

WE NEED TO FUCKING PROMOTE THIS SENTIMENT

Don't attack this film. Don't attack the creator. Let blacks know that everything in it is actually accurate and we're working on ways to do exactly this right now.

If you can't figure out why we'd want to do that, you're retarded.

(checked)
Drug related crime just means gang-related crime. It's the same for any illegal black market.

Indeed. Kekophobia has no place in our tolerant society.

Then congratulations: you've just doomed your hypothetical daughter to years of coal-burning, rape, drugs, and beatings all in order to get back at you for pointing out her foolishness.

Women are like bombs, user, and daughters are the kind that are linked to your heartbeat. No matter how it disgusts you, you can't just say "Choose!" because they'll go against their own self-interests just to flip you off. You have to be subtle with her and undermine him at every chance you get without accidentally snipping the wire that makes the countdown timer speed up.

You just can't say "NOT IN MY HOUSE!" because she'll just move in to his.

Barely. I wasn't prepared to pay much attention to the golem-uprising unless shots were fired.

Then don't go, faggot.

"Once you go black, you never go back…" home again for the holidays. Or any family gathering. Ever again. Because you're dead to them.

We did it, and were doing a pretty good job of it too, up until the 60s when the globalists got them all riled up. If the (((NWO))) hadn't co-opted american blacks, it's likely that they'd be near-fully uplifted by now.

I can and I will.

Then you reap what you sow. Enjoy your grandniglets.

That's where you're wrong. She will be reaping what she has sown. And I'll have one less nigger lover in my life.

Except now you have another option.

Take the boyfriend to this movie.

If she's already burning the coal it's fair to make her pay the toll. Disowning a coalburner whore is actually analogous to honor killings that shitskins have no problem doing. Why are you, an alcohol-blooded American, white knighting a hypothetical coalburner, huh Geronimo?

Good, and again: burn the coal; pay to the toll.

Guzzle up fuckstick, it'll make you burn brighter.

(checked)
dubs of truth user
I know girls who did exactly as you've said and its not pretty
they consider a fun time staying up for a week snorting speed, coke and ketamine while getting railed by strangers in a motel
shes a literal prostitute and brags one time she 'had fun' that the 'the walls were painted with semen'

You'll find out, gentlemen.

Ancient fucking premise going back to Twilight Zone and before that.

Might as well be a fucking "horror" version of Othello with some jump scares thrown in for good measure. Mary Shelley and the like are rolling in their fucking graves at the idea that something like this is being portrayed as "horror" considering the connotation that has.

Moreover, if you've read Othello, then you know what happens to the coal burning bitch Desdemona by the end of the story.

It's just a comedy movie disguised as a horror movie.

A black boy is dating a white girl, it's in the right genre

If you raise them right in the first place they wouldn't go out and fuck niggers. They would know it would bring shame and disappointment to their parents. If they still chose to go on with it, they will have to live with the decision they made.

tbh this is a joke film
Peeles a shitty negro comedian he already did a film this year where the main them is keanu reeves ghost possess a cat owned by a drug lord

yeah she dies

I really wonder where the empathy for kin has gone with alot of folks

Yeah…that was kind of my point. Teenagers go out of their fucking way to hurt you, and if they know you've got a hot-button, they'll do what they can to press it just to watch you dance. And when you dance, they win. And if you demand they stop, they up the ante.

You haven't seen it. Don't talk about it like you have.

(((Wedges))) driven between the generations.

Someone played the trailer last night in the synchtube channel I always use. They were all saying how awesome it looked and how they wanted to see it.

Why does everyone have to be such cucks?

lurk moar
also kill all drug users and smash their babies on the pavement

meme that this stuff actually happens.

This, I keep trying to get this across but it doesn't seem to stick

THIS MOVIE IS PROMOTING THE IDEA THAT BLACKS SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS AND WHITE GIRLS
THIS IS NOT A BAD THING

Yeah i couldnt watch it it felt too ridiculous

Yeah its more like the theme of the movie is niggers that hang around white people too much begin to get more civilized and to niggers thats bad

Can we run with this? Maybe we can get jews to freak out.

It actually wasn't bad. I wouldn't pay to see it in the theaters or anything, but it had some good moments.

I can loop :29-31 indefinitely and its infinitely more entertaining than this entire movie.

Apparently there is nothing more frightening to black people than to see their brother and sisters being productive members of society for once.

A horror movie about white people who go to the ghetto would be much easier to write, but much harder to get produced.

does anybody know what the hell this guy could possibly be talking about? is this a thing somebody has claimed?

I'll say that it's a good premise for a horror thriller, I don't get why they had to make it about race.

Might be that it's just the trailer and the movie itself only brings it up in the beginning.

Could be true in the sense that white people don't go to black neighborhoods so percentage is obviously low.

The difference is that a nigger will murder you in broad daylight and think he can get away with it.

A white person is going to at least try to hide the evidence

I saw this last night and was going to post about it, but you saved me the trouble.

thing is, while i was enraged at first at the racemixing propaganda, at the end i thought "i really want to see this movie" its just a bunch of black people getting mindfucked and turned into slaves.

I figure if i pirate it, then cut the movie out before the revenge sequence, it will be a fun watch.

he doesnt think anything he knows hes getting away with it

My bad. A nigger just murders without thought.

Man, I can't wait for the day of the rope.

RACE WARS SOON

well i tried googling for actual statistics, no luck but i found this hilarious cuck, if you'd like to see a 'conservative' 'christian' speak out against 'white privilege': jbwtucker.com/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/

its like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

It sure was…back in 1975.

P-pepe?!

This is pathetic.

Can you imagine if a White man made a White equivalent of this?

Many memes will be made.

SO U BE SAYIN IS

Isn't that the mush-talking wannabe rapper from Skins and the cuck from Black Mirror?

GIF OF SCENE NEEDED

I'm too autistic

Wasn't this the plot to undercover brother or someshit? I don't fucking understand if this is supposed to be serious, especially with the Paul Blart Minstrel side character

anyone else find it hilarious that dale is a cuck and complete conspiracy theorist?

No. I always found it enraging.

Never said it wasn't. I said these faggots are stealing the idea.

all going according to plan

why a bag of rice?
ill never understand the kkk

10 outta fucking 10

No idea, might be a cheap way too weigh them down.

They are releasing it during Black History month… kek.

so the wind doesn't blow it away

What a stupid bitch I'm going on facebook to message her this.

And these are just from the trailer.

This movie will support our cause more than theirs.

Praise Kek.

could of used rocks/pebbles or dirt
rice is just odd

facebook.com/anna.c.hodge.3

Also to absorb moisture I think.

Getting rocks and pebbles in large amounts costs more money though

Both of these are right

again why?

if its just to keep the wind from blowing it away pick one off the street and put it in
its odd just admit its freaking odd

Horror movies were a real last stand of implicit (not the gay kind) whiteness. Creativity, too, until all the remakes and copycat films. Looks like (((Hollywood))) finally caught on though and is going to start releasing more diverse and racially charged horror movies. Feels bad, man. Horror movies were my favorite kind of movies.

I'm reminded of the Stepford Wives

were you logged into a facebook account?

Rocks and dirt ain't white cuck. Not using rice is anti white.

See

paper would get soggy the next morning if they did that because of dew. Even though the bag protects against external water, condensation can occur inside the bag if you use soil

oh ok
curiosity satisfied

Is this a fucking Dave Chapelle skit?

Yeah I probably should have started by stating I've passed out similar packets (Not for the Klan, for church) So I know the deal.

if it was a similar message waste of paper if you ask me
nothing wakes up the coalburner save decades of abuse

True. She'll learn her lesson, but the damage will have been done.

DEUS VULT, NIGGA

>>>Holla Forums

If you still watch anything in theaters or on talmudvision at this point you deserve to get shot.

2:23 Nigga be flyin and sheeit.

AYO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ CRUSADERS N SHIT?

fite me irl for smonking a reefer fggt, i'll bash yer ed in

right? god forbid the black population be afraid of whites again. it's not like its a secret that both races want the other dead.

it'll be a gold mine for salt, memes, and pseudo-intellectual black philosopher posts about how they're suddenly experts at hypnosis and dey granma used to know that voodoo shit.

The user below raises a good point.

Making sure white women know blacks are fucking dangerous is a good idea. But it's only half the battle.

Ensuring that idiot blacks are terrified of white women is the other half.

holy shit i thought i imagined that clip.

better not be a fucking black behind that helm

This is just like the Stepford wives except with blacks
THE STEPFORD NEGRO

In all seriousness if I didn't already know it was the current year I would have thought this was a parody. It's that fucking ridiculous.

Beat me to it.

DELET THIS

video is great offense ples remove

how I've never deleted anything before
222 respect

Stepford niggers, I can dig it.

No thanks kikes.

Bampu

user, I fucking lost my sides.

moar please

they already remade stepford wives, it was fucking awful

Jordan Peele is a comedian, so I doubt it's a serious thriller, and he's always seemed to me to be more of an 'Uncle Tom' than an anti-white. Raiding the comments and whatever else on this one might be unnecessary.

It's written and directed by Jordan Peele, so it likely is. I'm guessing whites will be portrayed as mostly corny and non-threatening while the black protagonist is paranoid and overreacts to everything because of his irrational fear of whites. Or something like that. Probably won't be as anti-white as it initially looks.

It actually looks like a good movie, but the MUH DICK things is un needed.

They still don't understand we don't WANT niggers around us?

WE WUZ TEMPLARS

nydailynews.com/news/national/3-arrested-allegedly-running-fake-police-force-calif-article-1.2212853

Kill yourself pothead

holy shit, the snark in that article:

I hate to be a bigger fag than OP, but I think I'd like to see that if it wasn't some jew propoganda race bullshit.

fire up your ghetto tweeters

Horror movies are degenerate shit of the highest order

Why the fuck are you here?

wtf

seeing those yellow nigger-eyes make me physically feel sick

Do we have a contender for the Ghostbusters downvote?

cuz dey dont we be kept down n shit by da man

On an unrelated note, if anyone must give the kikes and their pet niggers money watching this film (torrenting is preferable) they should show up dressed as a ghost.

Trips say yes.

It's time to destroy these Jews.Sony 2.0 style.

IT BEGINS!

EVERY TIME. EVERY GODDAMN TIME.

Is this why niggers in africa will stay in the shittiest place? Because they are literally terrified of the unknown? Explains everything about them and their lack of accomplishments that I always attributed to just.. being niggers.

HOL' THE FUCK UP!

You all do realise the trolling potential of this shit-case, right?

You are all aware of the uncle tom or house nigger theme, right?
IT WAS FUCKING MADE for something like this!

If we troll niggers with the story that all the "succesfull" niggers like Obama or Seal or Tiger woods were hyptnotised by (((whites))), it could further divide the narrative and we can shift the race war into high gear.

Too obvious. Either button down shirt, cardigan, and slacks. Or overalls, boots, and rebel flag hat

Skip to 28:19

kind of what I was going for, but I suppose something along those lines would be good for producing a genuine response. You'd have to film the reaction, though, as it probably won't make the news.

>>>/reddit/

Underrated post