flat earthers btfo permanently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmcwW-8CC6E&feature=youtu.be&t=25
youtube.com/watch?v=nmfQ_mDtASo
earthcurvature.com).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's clearly just an extreme fish eye lens

Muh domes.

it's flat like a pizza how can you stupid low iq blackassed coon baboon spawn niggers not see that.

You can go to ocean shore and see curvature by your self. No need to invent a wheel again.

Thats clearly a toy car in front of a circular window filming a model earth

Which is why its not distorting the car at all. Right…

Is that car cropped from video game files?
Also where are all the stars in your "photo"?

Damn you are right, they could fake the earth and everything but they couldn't fake the stars so they just didn't include them in the final rendering.
They are really naive to think that intelligent people like you wouldn't notice the missing stars.

Can't see its wheels, it's obv sitting on the ground. That's probably a green screen.
Why send a car to space? Cause they didn't go to space, and it's cheaper and easier to fake a picture with a car instead of building a fake space ship.

Why did you post something that disagrees with you.

The truth is that stars aren't visible from outer space, neither is sun they aren't solid matter.

They figure most of us are sheeple like you who blindly suck the jizz from their misinformation cock

You dumb nigger, it does extend infinitely into the distance. It's a straight line, it's level, it doesn't curve up retard

teh cgi's!!!

It's all LIEZ, I tells ya!

None of the four photos is in disagreement with what I think… they are all showing lack of curvature even at high altitude

But your gods said otherwise!

youtube.com/watch?v=OmcwW-8CC6E&feature=youtu.be&t=25

P.S. Why does it matter if something is solid or not if what I am seeing is the emitted light?
Here take this photo of star taken with Nikon P900 tell me again about the truth

As I said light functions when it hits something solid like earth's atmosphere. Open space is cold and dark and emitted light isn't a solid object.

The absence of stars in the photo indicates a shutter speed too fast for relatively dim objects like stars to be visible especially when a bright object like the Earth itself (reflecting light from the sun) is overexposing the shot. Even on Earth, you generally need a longer exposure to photograph stars.

I can not agree with you. My 6 years old(mid range) camera can make a photograph of the night sky with almost all the stars instantly! I doubt that NASA cameras are worse!
P.S. I forgot about the Nikon P900 photo :D

T-THAT'S JUST A FISHEYE LENS!
It's a disc in the background!

Flat-earthers have been smoking a bit too much "FREE Weed".

Stereotype BS! I know a lot of people who are Star Wars/Star Trek and NASA/science goy fans which are smoking weed! And narcotic free flat earthers, so it does not matter!

Bro, I fucking love science! Neil Degrasse Tyson is the shit. BLAZE IT.

Dude, you do realise that globe earth is a Jewish / Masonic conspiracy

THIS IS THE TRUTH. END OF DISCUSSION.

All media is faked by the government

Where are the stars in yours?
fucking idiot

Why are these all at a slope?

Then what is this?

the sun's light is blocking them out

This is the original pic before Musk edited it for propaganda.

How do satellites work and stay in orbit if the Earth is flat

And it can do that in the middle of the day? Amazing.

Don't engage them. It will just encourage their retardation.

Satellites do not exist so asking how they "stay in orbit" is retarded.

All cable and internet signals can be broadcast between towers (you know those things you see everywhere) or beamed via fiber optic cables. We don't need satellites and because of this it makes it easy to pretend we need them by scaring the public into thinking services that would exist regardless would vanish or cease to function without imaginary trickster constructs i.e. le satellite meme

Then how did Google maps get such good pictures of the earth

Would you fuck off?

Flat Earthers Society has members all around the globe.

Yes P900 can do it, but not at daytime -.-

Go away with that "Flat Earthers Society", sheeple!

I’m still debating if I should fuck one of you, flat earther’s I mean some of those chicks man

CGI

Some are saying there is a dome, others do not! But we are all sure that there is no curve and outer space is not real!

My favourite CGI compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=nmfQ_mDtASo

Dude that is a dope track
SLAYER your way

Uggghhh…. simple solution to all this, buy a kickass laser from wickedlasers.com, buy the beam expander attachment so your beam can travel a couple miles in a tight radius, then shine your beam at night parallel to some calm water. The earth should drop 8 inches in a one mile distance (earthcurvature.com). Your laser should either reveal this fact or disprove it. Then we can all go back to making fun of other races and contributing to the downfall and degradation of humanity.

I do not like or recommend satanic musicians, sorry :)