Had a weird instance at work today where I became super horny. Like panting like a hentai girl horny. For about 3 hours...

Had a weird instance at work today where I became super horny. Like panting like a hentai girl horny. For about 3 hours, and nothing appeared to set it off. The fuck just happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

columbiasurgery.org/conditions-and-treatments/sex-hormone-producing-tumor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe someone slipped you something when you werent looking

You had a random attack of the "Yummie Bunnie Cunnie Funnie Bummie Tummie Nummie Cummies"!

English?

Are you a week or two before your period?
It's called ovulation.

I'm a boy

Could be a tumor.

columbiasurgery.org/conditions-and-treatments/sex-hormone-producing-tumor

Can I literally not do anything without getting fucking cancer these days?
Is cancer natural and is just covered up/unnoticed by ignorance?

Whereas chronically high estrogen generally dampens libido, there is some talk of acute surges of estrogens causing this sort of thing in both women and men. I can't say how much truth there is to it, as I haven't researched it myself yet. Maybe it will serve as a lead for you.

It wasnt long ago people died before cancer became a problem. Everything olden people did put them at risk as well but starvation and poor hygene always got to them first.

nonsense
sex more likely will avert the chances of getting cancer, just check any research related to it on prostate cancer for example

getting horny for no reason could result from any biological triggers

Mostly. It's caused by minor mutations in the genes involving cell replication which makes the cell continuously replicate without being told to. Oxygen is a very strong carcinogen and so many other natural things are too but we have defenses against it. When those defenses start getting worn out and tired with old age and your genes start getting frayed from being replicated so many times over a lifetime, this kind of shit happens and isn't contained.
It's just about as natural as the flu.

Wow.

Yeah I won't get prostate cancer but I might get a brain tumor or elsewhere.

Sex-hormone producing tumors are not caused by having sex.

The data on that are mixed, and more sex, particularly with more partners, leads to an increased risk of some cancers, like penile, cervical, and throat. HPV's a bitch.

That's it, cancer is officially just natural.

the real question is if multiple partners and frequent sex without getting any STIs has the same correlation or if it's just that the STIs are the ones that destroy you and are spread more easily through the multiple partner demographic.

It's probably the STIs. We know that several strains of HPV are oncogenic, for example.

The problem is that HPV is really common, and AFAIK condoms don't protect against it as well as they do against some other STIs. It's a skin and tissue infection, after all. It doesn't have to get down your urethra.

Penile Ovarian cancer of the Throat

There is only one scientifically- and medically-based cure: "Yummie Bunnie Cunnie Funnie Bummie Tummie Nummie Cummies".

Don't you get it? Live IS cancer.

LIFE! I meant to type, "Life"

Well, that's life, isn't it?
Yuk yuk yuk

And thus ends yet anoter scintilating thread on Holla Forums for the week.
Join us next time for more exciting stuff like:
"Will my pee pee stop growing?"
"How do i know if my baby is is?"
"If I didn't vote for Trump, why is he still alive?"

You're body is trying to remind you're mind that you'll only be young once.

I'll visit you in the retirement home old man

… and I will cum all over your face, faggot