(((Journalist))) engineers media blackout of pro-Trump art show

JournoList is alive and well.

More than two hundred other journalists from a range of publications including the New York Times, the L.A. Times and The Guardian were contacted by Peck, in an email chain reminiscent of GameJournoPros and JournoList.

According to Mike Klee, editor at the Daily Dot:

archive.is/wiCOl

Other urls found in this thread:

flickrhivemind.net/User/peck.jamie
purple.fr/magazine/fw-2008-issue-10/terry-richardsons-life-story-episode-1/
celebitchy.com/452496/terry_richardson_impregnated_his_long-time_assistant_alexandra_bolotow/
celebitchy.com/355146/model_charlotte_waters_identifies_herself_as_the_latest_terry_richardson_victim/
vocativ.com/underworld/sex/oh-god-whats-happening-close-personal-terry-richardson-model/
jezebel.com/5494634/meet-terry-richardson-the-worlds-most-fked-up-fashion-photographer
archive.is/A7hsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miles Klee. Fugged that up :-DDDDD

What usually gets under my skin with these fucks is the arrogance. I don't give shit one whether they agree with my ideas or not, but the sneering dismissiveness they've been taught should be rewarded with a punch to the nose, not a job in the industry.

this is huge

any pictures withe art?

The longer we put off DOTR, the bluer my balls get.

Thought that was Syrian Girl at first.

WHERE IS THE ART?

:^)

me too, that's why i clicked

The nose knows

Looks like a tranny to me.

Someone should hijack one of their email accounts and get them to publish something about Sam Hyde

Yeah, it's totally the 1980's and most of the continent isn't daily on the internet, where they are connected to millions of other people on a social network. Nope. Just ignore it.

the live background makes this way creepier than it should be.

Can't say I'm that sorry it's being boycotted, these people are just hopping on the trump train to boost their media profiles and egos, they're nothing but an embarrassment to Trump

It's a faggot show by Milo and Gavin McInnes. Fuck them.

Is SyrianGirl considered racemixing?

Win-win

Why?

She is so damned sexy!

Next you're gonna complain about Trump going a nigger church, then bumping up to 30% of the blackvote.

Why are these people so concerned with people that don't reproduce and fuck asses all day? They are dead ends and not worth expending energy on. They take and give nothing back.

Yes of course. A non-white woman being attractive isn't justification for race mixing.

Give me a break Holla Forums, I'm not going to start believing in some kind of crazy Jewish media conspiracy just because you show me overwhelming proof of it.

she doesn't seem all that smart though

MOAR!!!!!!!!!

anti-slide bump

anti-bump slide

lügenpresse at it again it seems. At this point they are openly at war with Trump.

Good. The less attention these faggots get, the better.

HANG THE PRESS

the definition of useful idiots. you two.

Why? Milo et al don't help get Trump get elected, and they don't spread useful political ideas. They don't help white nationalism a bit.

> flickrhivemind.net/User/peck.jamie

Literal catlady whore urbanite scum.

It's faggot shit. Left is the artist, Lucian Wintrich. Right is his "Twinks for Trump" photographry. I don't know if the show in OP is showing works from the same series or not, but this was his last series that got him the "pro-trump photographer" label. a bunch of faggots in MAGA hats.

You've no idea what useful idiot means.

Not sure about the connection, but if you Jewgle this Peck twat, you find a whole bunch of images relating to Terry Richardson, a disgusting Jew in the fashion industry that appears to be a major factor in pushing degeneracy upon young white women in the fashion and entertainment industries.

purple.fr/magazine/fw-2008-issue-10/terry-richardsons-life-story-episode-1/

Gross shit man.

Fashion needs more Fash and less kike.

Oh, and the Jew is a faggot too.

Because of course it is.

I suspect he's one of those kikes that claims to be gay so he can get closer to young white females than they would normally let a straight guy get. They let their guard down and he can take advantage in whatever way will pay off the most. It's a common tactic among kikes who make a living off of exploiting young women.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was a tactic.

He's married to a disgusting Jewess to boot.

That said: Jesus Christ women are idiots.

> celebitchy.com/452496/terry_richardson_impregnated_his_long-time_assistant_alexandra_bolotow/

> celebitchy.com/355146/model_charlotte_waters_identifies_herself_as_the_latest_terry_richardson_victim/

> vocativ.com/underworld/sex/oh-god-whats-happening-close-personal-terry-richardson-model/

Women should not be allowed to make their own decisions, and numales should be shot.

Every Jew goes in the oven.

Current year journalism.

OH SHIT!
THAT'S WHY THIS SLUT KEPT BRING UP PICS OF THIS JEW!

> jezebel.com/5494634/meet-terry-richardson-the-worlds-most-fked-up-fashion-photographer
> archive.is/A7hsW

This is where the cunt starts behaving as cunts are want to do after they've desecrated themselves with a disgusting Jew.

This is the modern woman in a nutshell.

Say what? I thought that people communicating in private was a bizarre right-wing conspiracy theory!!

(((MSM))) journalists are dumb and the people who eat their toliet paper material are equally as stupid.

feminists

Trump Gives Air Kiss to Negroid Student

AIR KISSING IS RAPE

How is this related to the topic?

Yeah it was pretty much confirmed with the coordinated (((media))) attack against Pepe, which was beneath the meme surface intended to be a hit against Don Jr.

Trump is a racemixer and a pedophile?
Wtf, Trump is fucking finished!

Humans do not have complete free will. Put them in certain situations and they will do anything. The people who rule the world know this.

Read up on hypnotism and how it works. Basically memes are more powerful than you imagine. She complied because he'd already put her in a symbolic position of compliance (he made her meme it). From there she was just watching her brain carry out the associations automatically.

tl;dr kill this kike

lol that little sheboon looks scared as fuck. Such is the power of the liberal kike media.

I don't blame him for not kissing ANY schoolchild.

He's a 70 year old man. Schools are breeding grounds for colds and flu. Clean living isn't just not being a drunk or drug user. It's also being clean.

OH MY GOD THOSE DIGITS

Weird. I was just thinking how Lucian Wintrich's photography looked a lot like Terry Richardson photos. They both have that blown out look and dirty oversexulization.

Fun fact about Terry. Back when I was in college girls called him "Uncle Terry" He keeps tons of young (18-20yr old - maybe younger who knows) "models" around and fucks them. You know the type, young good looking women who heard "omg you should totally be a model ur so pretty" once at the mall foodcourt. Anyway, his nickname is Uncle Terry and he exchanges blowjobs for coke and the promise of making it big. Shits gross.

The girls I knew that hung out with him were all just sad strung out sluts. This was back around '07-08 back when Terry Richardson was relevent.

Holy crap all of these glorious Terry Richardson digits.
Ha! Those were not just accusations. The dude is a perv.

Who is this?

Ha I didn't read that before I posted. Yeah can confirm. The Uncle Terry and predatory "accusations" are all true.

Why would she support the God Emperor?

This is something I don't understand either. Milo can hang, he's the type you would see at a pride rally. But as long as they keep their sex life private, like normal human beings, and homosexuality isn't normalized, I don't understand the problem. Many of the greatest of the white race were homosexuals, or leaned that way.

We can, in fact, thank a homosexual for modern computing.

What people?

tranny?

I fucking hate Milo.

Bias media will be removed

A state television will replace the existing media and dominate the air.

Trump will spearhead this program, one where integrity, honesty, honor, selfless service, loyalty will be its crown and creed

the tea keeps coming up

I'd bet good money they drug the tea

yeah, it's subversive, not actually pro-trump.

nothing lost in the blackout.

Tip Kek wtf user.

Why wouldn't he have nipples if he was a Tranny?

Obvious next level (((Manchurian))) candidate, this time those bastards are using clones

You don't need a woman to be that "smart" though, that is what men are for.

Race mixing aside, I don't think Syrian girl will age well, and she only looks attractive in certain angles.

Nearly everyone of those publications in OP's post have written articles about how Terry Richardson is a pervert.

Those fucking arm tattoos.

At least the make good marks for short time preference sales. I want to scam boomers through reverse mortgages in the coming decades.