Canadian professor taking on cultural marxism

Jordan B. Peterson is a tenured research and clinical PhD psychologist who currently teaches at the University of Toronto. His research interests include self-deception, mythology, religion, narrative, neuroscience, personality, deception, creativity, intelligence and motivation.
He's currently pushing his students to take on the cultural marxism that's being pushed at his school (they want to implement mandatory race bias training for everyone)
And he's making videos about how to go about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2013/07/cabala-embraces-evil-equates.html
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7729381.html
archive.fo/Wc4b3
eurocanadian.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=JK0P9NtH_wM
archive.is/w1Pz9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At 10:40, he starts talking about (and publicly acknowledging) the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxismbut it doesn't exit Goy

He's pretty redpilled. I watched some of his other lectures and in one he started ranting about 'brutal architecture' which is used to subvert people. I really recommend his series about Personality and it's Transformations, but it's a long watch.

I watched most of the video, and I'll watch more. I typically hate anything that has to do with psychologya mix of the worst of biology and philosophy, but I'll make an exception for this guy. I really agree with his point that "free speech is a pre-requisite for a truly civilized society." That's why the Jews hate it so much; the first amendment means that they'll never have full power, like in Russia. Regardless of how anybody feels about Putin, nobody can deny that Russia was a Kike shithole for years, and free-speech got you v&.

He said he will do a series about Solzhenitsyn as well, which will really demonstrate the situation in USSR and its similarities to what's happening now. I'll be looking forward to that.

I am finishing my uni degree in psychology and the old professors here in Slovakia are against cultural marxism and they even call them neomarxists that try to poison science, psychology and trying to destroy the natural way.

I even work with a few projects on this topic. Sure you got some liberal people here but most of them are really national liberal for their own or just from ignorance and not really activist or anything.

I want to get into it Im just getting kind of tired because psychology in central europe is bombarded from marxists from the west, from general populace that dont trust psychologists yet and from scientists who still criticize us and calling us pseudo and freudians and such nonsense.

Most people who were in psychology for long that I know are pretty redpilled about the tactics. Dont know about the jews though.

Daily reminder Cultural Marxism is Jewish satanism.

henrymakow.com/2013/07/cabala-embraces-evil-equates.html

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html

Why not just become a Neurobiologist? Psychology is a load of horseshit.

For once, I agree with Torposter.
Neurobiologists make much more money and have a much better understanding of the same basic principles of the "science" of Psychology.

literally why

Do you niggers not use the catalog? We JUST had a thread on this guy and it's still up:

8ch.net/pol/res/7729381.html

The vid in the OP of that thread is worth watching too. I saved his youtube page as he's got a ton of (looooonng) videos, just don't know when I'll get a chance to skim over them to find anything else interesting.

Psychology is also Jew-magic.

That's a shitty low quality OP I didn't bother checking out.
Not having a subject for your thread explicitly stating what the topic is is a death sentence today because the catalog is shit up so often that a decent amount of threads aren't worth reading.

I'm not trying to be a faggot by posting with Tor. CTR and SA goons have admitted multiple times to farming IP addresses, and they are actively trying to find us. I almost never use Tor, but until the election happens, I want to remain 100% anonymous, like it should be. As far as Neurobiology, it's what psychology really is; it's much more versatile, and useful. Also, you have to actually be intelligent to be a Neurobiologist. Psychology is a bunch of unsubstantiated claims, and bullshit statistics. I feel bad for the user getting that shit degree.

So what?

*what psychology should be

Unfortunately Tor is used for some of the shittiest posting (and I think it's compromised tbh fam) but I'm not holding it against you.
That's because it's a neurobiologist-lite degree with that happy little rubber stamp that says "You are smrat!". I didn't bother with the field but I did take a class just so I could have a warm poz-load in my neg-hole of: why the fuck people go in that direction.

See the video I posted. Freud was a Jew-mystic who no doubt rooted his pseudoscience in kabbalah.

Keep shitting on psychology guys. Its really helpful when you dont understand shit about it. From where do you think jews take their precious research on how to manipulate people? Its certainly not that pseudo psychology. Or do you believe there are no psychologist in research on human brain and nervous system?

Psychology is interdisciplinary science and cant be reduced to biology because if you say you care about neurology for example you wont take mentality and behavior of humans into consideration.You wont see the outcome of the nervous reactions much the same way as chemist who would shit on biologists that it is all chemicals and physicist who would shit on chemists that it is all molecules. Its just outer layer that can be and should be approached.

Psychology take info from biology especially neurology and from sociology, statistics and pretty much anything and use it to make understand of human mind and behavior. You cant scan someone neurons and see what they think and feel. Humans are a complex of variables that make it hard to take significant data of their behavior but you can make reliable and valid observations.

If you want to know how someone behave you can use diagnostic methods which are constructed on theories based on psychometric data. We use statistics in research and dont do willy nilly shit like anons here think. Just go and research it and if you think its pure shit and not reliable at all then your only option is math because everything is like that.

To understand human mind you wont get much if you only study the hardware (neurology). Im not even going into the fact that there is neuropsychology and experimental psychology and psychology caring about cognitive processes and cognitive sciences.

Also please stop using freud as reference he was not even a psychologist but psychoanalyst which is not being used in psychology. Everytime someone associate psychology to freud it is the same as being demagogue about the jewish shit like nazi, fascist and such. Just stop pls.

And I would also like to point out that freud was a neurologist and liked human nervous system and research in lab in his early years. So why did he stop?

It doesnt matter much today though as his theories are mostly rejected and only the ideas of unconscious and some therapeutic techniques in heavily modified way are being used today.

And im sure he is so famous because he was a jew and his name was literally Schlomo and his father was a wool merchant. Jung was more interesting to me though but its not psychology.

Freud was also a kabbalist.

Too bad he doesn't mention (((it))).

Psychology is a thing, pseudopsychology sold to the masses/consumers isn't.

We know who theese (((pop psychologists))) are.

Yes there is huge pollution in psychology. But its because its easier to get into and get a degree and also because people use psychological processes and act somehow so they think they know in comparison to physics and math which is not so obvious to their faces so they cant comment on it and take it as hard and meaningful. The amount of variables you need to consider makes it actually harder than "hard sciences" to predict something so you really need to work hard on your knowledge and perfectionism to get meaningful data. The pollution shouldnt be abandoned. Im not talking about gender studies here which is mostly bullshit. But there is reasonable science in psychology and other similiar "soft" sciences and we should not bow to retards who are destroying it.

I am as I said working on projects about this phenomenon of pop/pseudo psych which is not psychology in any sense and also about absolute reductionism prevalent in some sciences which is also damaging and destroying not only data and our way of life but is seriously taking shit on philosophy which is behind all scientific methods. But Im still too young in the field and cant really influence much.

I am not simply going to bow to jews polluting psychology and I am also not going to just listen to teacher from the eu, the fucking neomarxists who are destroying it and making a bad name of it.
The old professors here are based as fuck and know their shit. I hope people in central and east europe who are studying such disciplines will not allow the west marxists destroy it and will proudly present themselves with their arguments, methods and research and wont allow to not be called scientists.

I encourage all anons who are studying such disciplines to not bent over to the retards and present meaningful science despite the odds.

Also I believe the jews are trying to discredit several disciplines so people wont use them so they can monopolize the research area if only retards are studying it and the general population believe it useless.

It is a slime kike tactic. They poison everything so you wont get it.

See the video at:

That should be enough to prove how (((Freud's))) writings are mystical garbage.

Cool, there are many hours worth of interesting lectures from this guy for free.

He's being demonstrated against for triggering 'non-binary' people.

archive.fo/Wc4b3

Hey everyone, check out this low T beta male cuck. Probably doesn't even have a gorilla mindset smh

Now there's a rare breed ;_;

Every time.

Until psychology has a reproducibility rate that is less of a joke it is not a science
Also the math they use is baby tier shit

They have more "variables" but ive never seen a psychologist use the math necessary to truly express psychology in a mathematical sense that wasn't statistics

Sure there is some merit there but the fact that the entry level is set so low and the fact that the field is so devoid of math means its gonna be in the shit can and separated from the others sciences for a very very long time
Economics has more real science and actually has math expressions to boot

Psychology is sociology and anthropology tier and always will be
Get over your insecurity about your life decisions and stop feeling so down about the fact that your field is pozzed and is considered a science only in the loosest terms

He talks about Christianity around 20:50

Peterson isn't the only Canadian White advocate in academia, just so you know. Ricardo Duchesne of the University of New Brunswick runs the awesome Council of European Canadians blog.

eurocanadian.ca/

I haven't read his The Uniqueness of Western Civilization, but have heard only good.

If that's your argument you might literally have autism, lad.

Regarding Canadian cuckoldry, anything to do with the following
is just neo-liberal crap being spewed into society to fit in with modernism. Anyone who is truly Canadian will acknowledge that there is a liberal bias.

4:56

"for example in Jewish people, especially the European Jews, have a tendency towards an increased propensity of certain kinds of neurological diseases"

subtle jab at the kike bitch

Anyone actually watch the vid yet? He's talking about IRL meme'ing against PC. Guy's fuckin great. He's making anti-PC stickers as part of a "Pokemon PC" game - to be posted around public places as a game for glory and lulz sort of like tagging. Post your stickers in cool places, take a pic and post it to the Pokemon PC app (he's asking for app designers to help). He recognizes that the anti-PC movement should be cool and funny. The guy is basically independently inventing the meme revolution that Holla Forums represents without knowing about Holla Forums (just a guess, but would guess he's not aware of Holla Forums or the fact that we've already been doing exactly what he's planning).

This may be some kind of Sheldrake morphic resonance, 100th monkey thing - our meme revolution now has sufficient vibrational force in the morphic field to spontaneously manifest itself in the minds of individuals who are unaware of the actual source of the revolution.

Psychology and psychiatry are real, complex and difficult.
Of course, shills and /tough/ wannabe tards go "hurr freud siad we liek to fuk our moms xddd psych isnt real" but that just ironically showcases their ignorance and idiocy.

I believe Janice Fiamengo, another Canadian professor, discussed cultural marxism with Molyneux in one of their interviews.

It would be useful to compile a list of academics who openly discuss cultural marxism in order to counter the claim that it's a fringe conspiracy only embraced by dwellers of the dark corners of the internet.

The religious Jews are actually good and modest.
youtube.com/watch?v=JK0P9NtH_wM

*Some
**a few, really

How do we support this guy?

His sticker game is a good idea, but the "pokemon" premise / anti-PC stickers are pretty bland.

Most of the uncucked folk from my explorations up there live outside the major cities, they have zero political representation.

***none

UofT is where the Asians and the smart goys go.

York is JewU. He would be picketed there.

If he can keep his dick out of the goat long enough

There is always (((Gad Saad))) but you might find him too kosher.

York used to have a Jewish professor named David F. Noble. He handed out fliers claiming that pro-Israel lobbyists at York were 'the tail that wags the dog'. When York spoke out against this he sued them for defamation. Also when York cancelled classes on Jewish holidays he tried to hold classes anyway and ended up lodging a complaint against the Ontario Human Rights Commission for discrimination against non-Jewish students. He died of pneumonia a few years ago.

You're right.

'cultural marxism' sees to it that the most degenerate freaks are the ones at the frontlines that you have to deal with. If they could make it so that you had to deal with the segment of the population with the worst breath and body odor, they would do it. They get a kick out of small things like this.
I feel sorry for anyone who has to negotiate with BLM as if they are a sincere grass-roots group when they are actually an astroturf group paid to be obnoxious.

tldr "Buy my stickers and download my app goys"

The structure of it is a good idea though. As has been explored in some threads already, we should be meme'ing IRL, and making it into a phone centric game is a great idea to get the kool kiddiez on board. We should make and promote a game that can be played for free or at least by procuring or making your own materials.

In Weedland? Which dimension was this filmed in?

canukistania in the province on cucktario

Cuckanada is beyond fucked.

is there an archive of such videos in case they get booted from YouTube?

Daily reminder Deconstructionism is just as evil as the Frankfurt School.

This. Deconstruction theory is what was used to poison the well of academia. By claiming that all language is imperfect and unstable and subjected to personal interpretation, it allowed any perspective to be equally validated for critical thinking, e.i. critical race theory, feminist theory, new historicism, marxist theory, queer theory…
Jacque Derrida basically fed a new form of Marxist ideology to academia.

Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

UofT fag here. the *only* white people at this school for the last decade have been the old tenured professor. shit skins and chinks are 100%

Sounds like what is happening in Calgary here. Half the school is made up of mudslime, dindus, philopines and Asians. Whites are at a steady decline.

Let's not forget that Frankfurt was a precursor to Deconstruction.
archive.is/w1Pz9

Kek at the SJW's trying to bully our professor in the yt comments.

I've made my gf hand paint a rare pepe that I am poasting him