Would you ever commit Genocide against Black People Holla Forums?

Would you ever commit Genocide against Black People Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/mewch3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no dear fbi, i love nig i mean black people and i hope to have a mulatto grandchild one day.

No, because you don't have too. Just convince the west to stop babysitting black's

Imagine 200 years ago if America never enslaved blacks, their entire race would probably be very irrelevant today, relegated to small isolated tribes.

But slavery led to them breeding in America which led to white guilt which led to Christian aid to Africa and now they're over a billion strong despite still being too retarded and its expected Africas nominal GDP will remain unchanged while their population rises leading to falling PPP and GDP per capita

End aid to Africa and all this shit would end. That said, race mixing mulattos all need to die right now

no

The story so far:
A few hundred years ago blacks were brought to America.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Yes, because its the right thing to do

Only by other niggers, and it wasn't against "black people" but against specific nigger races. That said they should just be shipped back to their place where without aid their population will fall back to natural levels instead of being held artificially over a billion through international gibs.

i could go on but it would just get more autistic and outlandish

BLANK

LIVERS

'MATTRESS

jim can't program

We apologize for the inconvenience.
also Make Rhodesia Great Again fags

what like this?

THey shit themselves up just fine, they don't need help

Kind of like Holla Forums actually.

ONLY IF THEY ARE A Holla Forums MOD!!!

powned
burned

I like to fuck black girls, so no.

I miss the days when racism on the chans was just a joke, before edgy faggots fucked shit up. To answer the question, no.

Nice. If it's a granddaughter, I'll tutor or babysit some day. I love that caramel colored skin, looks so tasty.

The internet back in the early days was 80 percent racists and 20 percent retards who thought the 80 percent were joking

niggers need to die

I like black people far more than the libshit bolshevik democrats who keep them on the free gibs handout plantation.

White liberals hate guns and gun rights, niggers like guns and shooting each other with them.

White liberals hate free speech and push political correctness, while every single rap song has the word nigger 500 times and glorifies human trafficking and prostitution, pimps and hoes.

White liberals are soy boy cuck faggot pussy betas.
Blacks aren't pussies, they rob and attack unarmed noguns white libshits.

Reminder: February is National Nigger Month'

Why should I? They are just humans.

Maybe in a simulation, but I'd commit genocide against every race to see the different future outcomes.

of course

No, fucking weirdo.
you'd have to be mentally deranged to actively want to kill people you don't know. i say this unironically.
if you feel the urge to kill people you don't know you should seek mental help or off yourself

Total faggoted moron.

they aren't the problem, forced integration is

20 little nigger boys

I have no use for blacks. They provide nothing significant to the general population.

8ch.net/mewch3

white live dont matter

g

Not gladly. They're a plague, but it's in their genes. I'd rather just deport them and let them evolve their way up to our level or not.

Jews, on the other hand, no question. They have no excuses.

bump

jj

H,mmmm

absolute neo-cuck

yuy

pppp

dfdf

y

=

how is that?

s

=