Wolves are the whitest animals on Earth

Okay, what's this got to do with politics, news, happenings and current events?

Will rip you apart

You don't find it interesting that Holla Forums has been rediscovering and re-imagining heraldry and alchemy itself?

Last night people were calling Pence the White Wolf and Trump the Lion.

Please female wolvesare just sluts. if another male that is more alpha male wins over the Current Alpha of the flock in a fight they go for the new one.

Dogs are better. They weren't really "domesticated" as in, by humans, it was more of an evolutionary choice by wolves that fed off of the scraps of human tribes. then we pimped them out and made a bunch of sick-ass super animals that could do practically anything.
Also I find your pic funny because A: the Chihuahua wasn't actually developed by people, it evolved naturally in the wild and B: Niggers didn't have dogs

so just like humans then

Its a comparison

you gave the German Shepard to some brown mother fucker and gave the best
Dog race the pitbull to a fucking nigger. Fuck you

Lol sorry bruh but pitbulls are the niggers of the dog race. Even if you domesticate them they than can still act out and hurt someone.

Nigger, they are a literal circle of runts that support one breeding pair of alphas.

You're a nigger, and it's time to become some fertilizer.
>>>/woodchipper/

Pitbulls are nigger dogs.

You and your proxy are niggers. Now get into the woodchipper.
>>>/woodchipper/

Fuck off monkey boy, let me guess you got a pitbull that you train for fights on friday night at the section 8 parking lot, right? DMX is also blasting during the fights. Fuck pits, cats are the superior pets actually. They wuz kangs after all.

Cats are jews, really.

They disguise themselves as crying babies.
They don't give a shit about you.
They will not help you.
The cat probably just wanted the child for itself.

sure is cuckchan in here

Pittbulls need to fucking die.

Cats are independent though, you don't need to walk them three times a day to make peepeepoopoo. Just get a literbox and some food and they're all set. They need nowhere NEAR as much attention as dogs often need. Also as far as affection and protection goes, that's what a waifu and guns are for.
I do like dogs btw just not groid like pittbulls

This is why goons made the meme of wolf t-shirts being a symbol of the stereotypical faggot atheist.

vid related is MANDATORY VIEWING, it's on par with yuri but much shorter.
tl;dw
Breeding for human companionship turned them into ARYAN WOLF DOGS. The application to humans is immediately obvious.

I hate to break it to you, but the reason they're so inattentive and aloof is because too autistic to give that much of a shit about you. They're solitary(-ish) creatures by force, not choice.

They can't read your social cues like dogs can and they can't form packs (and the accompanying complex social structures) like dogs can. Which is why, left to their own devices, they hunt alone and only kill large to feed themselves. They don't know to work with other cats and so, by extension, they have no desire to. And they don't always kill with purpose–they'll kill simply for the sake of killing, too. They're like niggers; they delight in the visceral because it's all they know.

The only reason these things are not extinct is because humans gave them shelter in return for their mindless slaughter of rats and other vermin, and then a brain parasite called Toxoplasma gondii tricked us into liking them.

but what about ethiopian wolves?

You sound like a person who has never heard of 'K' and 'r' selection theory.

How is it possible when you're posting on Holla Forums?

Dude I had a Persian cat once, one of the most disfigured and physically problematic breeds in existence.

When I moved innabushlands there was no need to feed his hairy ass once. Fucker even got bit by a viper, ate it and got over it after a day or two.