All Proxies Blocked Holla Forums

Mods please enable proxy posting again. All proxies are blocked on Holla Forums and I am forced to use Tor since my real IP is perma'd for LARPing and because even if I got my real IP unbanned it would just banned again due to the nature of moderator autism where they will ban you sooner or later for the most arbitrary of reasons. I find Tor very slow and want to use proxies again.

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use a free vpn, nigger

How to obtain a free VPN?

google

Opinion discarded. You obviously know nothing about technology to suggest I use the worst fucking search engine. At least give me a proper link to a VPN that isn't banned by Holla Forums.

Holla Forums doesn't ban VPN's, you fucktard. And if you dont want to use (((Jew)))ggle, then use DDG, or Yandex.

ffs, why

orly?

they do make it clear, they will snitch on you, if you use their services, to do illegal shit.

Why do they even bother to provide VPNs?

Also is it just "stuff illegal in the host country" or "stuff illegal in the user country"?

>Holla Forums doesn't ban VPN's, you fucktard. And if you dont want to use (((Jew)))ggle, then use DDG, or Yandex.

Board owners can ban them. Also seriously what the fuck is up with Holla Forums limiting Tor so much and deciding to stop letting people post with proxies? Oh and retaining data. There are bans for certain IPs and you can see the original image and text and everything for which the ban was given all retained months later, even well after the original thread was deleted. The only reason to retain information like this is to van anons. Clearly Holla Forums administration is running a system now to get us all vanned. I also suspect it's a money making scheme of Jim the Mason since he can just blackmail every user who has made a questionable or legally compromising post and he get whatever he wants out of them including money or force them off his site. Holla Forums is becoming harder and harder to access and biased towards helping LEA and hotpockets instead of giving the power to anons.

To provide a way of free speech.
Host country, obviously.

Because of CP, basically. As for the rest, i am affraid you are 100% correct.

Nope. To blackmail people or receive money from LEA and alphabets. That's why they're running these VPNs that log everything you do and hand over the info. In that case you might as well go bare IP, you probably are in more dire straights by using a VPN honeypot. Obviously has nothing to do with free speech.

Ok then that makes them still potentially useful as long as your VPN is not in same country as you.

All the CP spammers though have always been using burner cellphone networks and VPNS and proxies. They don't use Tor… which might be why Holla Forums has blocked proxies since all the CP comes through proxies. However this is a slippery slope that leads to us being stripped of anonymity completely just because of a bunch of CP.

Never use a VPN that is under the 5 Eyes (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States). Never do that.

Males sense, since Holla Forums doesnt allow TORfags to post images.

The thing is why proxies are certainly easier to use the phonephags are still going to be able to spam their CP. So all they've done is eliminated some trolls that found some CP and decided to repost it for epic trolling but the hardcore dedicated CP spammers will be able to keep doing what they're doing largely unhindered.

Is it safe to use a VPN server in an Eye country if the VPN's company is based in a non-Eye contry?
Probably not but I thought I'd ask.

I'd get a VPN based outside of the 14 eyes and personally avoid VPNs in the 5 eyes (Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand).

thatoneprivacysite.net/

Put time into researching different VPN services because unsurprisingly not all VPNs are the same. Also think about getting another OS such as Linux OS, Ubuntu OS, etc.

OR you can get a (((free))) VPN.

How many IPs can a VPN supply before you've burned them all? I want to weight the costs here. If it only has a hundred IPs they'll only last me about 2 days to 2 weeks depending how much hotpockets hotpocket me.

the one im using atm, has 165 IP's, but not all work tho

based in japan

Posting using DotVPN right now. You a stupid.

My current one supplies 2000+ IPs in over 60 countries and if you're really concerned about getting all of your VPN IPs banned then I have to question your intent.

No, it hasn't.

ITT OP has spammed CP and gotten banned from all methods of posting here known to him (other than Tor)

Are you implying that OP is Ox?

VPN or barebacking doesn't matter when you're leaving digital finger prints. They can detect your browser, version of that browser, OS, and even hardware now thanks to telemetry and backdoors. Install shit like steam and you're basically giving them permission to scan through your entire harddrive. Whatever you do you're fucked m8.

I already have a VPN, but I just realized that it's based in one of the 14 eyes (Italy). I'll try to get a new one when my access expires; I'm not doing anything wrong so I'm not extremely worried. What VPN do you use?
Does the location of the VPN server you use matter if the VPN is based in an Eye country?
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>>>/blackpill/

reddit spacing, FBI confirmed.

Yes that'd be a smart thing to do.
I would rather not divuldge that but seeing I've provided the amount of IPs available then that should only be a few web searches for you if you really wanted to do know my VPN provider. Although I do use another VPN provider because I think limiting yourself to one VPN subscription is just laziness.
Semantics. It's very common to hear 'Linux OS' but thanks for your explanation I guess.

Yes it has. Give me on example proxy that is still functioning and I'll try it out right now and see if I can make post on Holla Forums to call myself a faggot with it. All proxies have stopped working and won't load Holla Forums.

"I am a faggot"

My adversary is mostly hotpockets though.

That said what about running Tails OS on a thumbstick?

You haven't given me a proxy to try posting from. Give me the IP and port so I can test it.

Be careful not to get Russian or Brazilian. All Russian IPs are blocked by Holla Forums and I think the same is true for Brazil.

Is it NordVPN?

Cannot confirm or deny that.

it is then. ty

Or I use PIA and this is all subversion technique or one of the other 1000s of VPN providers. Can you really trust me? Do you really think I wouldn't lie for opsec. I'm not you so I don't know what you think.

I'm just going to say it really doesn't matter (to me). Just give me like a top 10 picks of VPNs or some general guidelines in selecting a VPN for shitposting on Holla Forums purposes.

;)

Entirely up to you. Just a few web searches and they'll 1000s upon 1000s of reviews on all the VPN services.