You will never live in the 1980s

why live

Still together

When personal hovercraft become commercially available we will have fly-in holotheaters

I did that.

I did that too. On a motorcycle.

Wow I missed out on seeing a jesus movie I'm so disappointed.

How dare you criticize our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the cornerstone of Western idealism and the birth of Western individualism.

How do you know it's Hollywood?

There are still drive-in cinemas, i just don't go to them because movies are garbage

I spent two years in the '80s. That was more than enough to be honest.

Actually I did. I loved her very much, we go to the drive-in near our house almost every Friday night. Lost my virginity to her in the backseat of mom's hatchback in the middle of The Bourne Ultimatum.

She died unexpectedly three years ago to this day.

nice larp you passive aggressive faggot

not a larp unfortunately, I thought about uploading a pic but realized it would be inappropriate and I know her bro browses or used to

i will never kiss a girl anyway so its ok

you picked up a young slut who wanted to fuck and a place to crash expecting intimate and deep talks?

imo you should refer to her as your girlfriend if you never broke up, imagine it's healthier to the mind. I lost my daughter due to neglect from her mother at 9mo and I wouldn't refer to her in any way saying she was my daughter, she still is and just isn't here any longer.

It might help you cope with some of the issues you described in the greentext, until your ready to move on, she's still eternally yours if you love her as faggoty as that sounds.

real relationships happen naturally, you can't force it, but you can fuck hot tight teenage girls by the dozen nowadays in the meantime, just don't let your reputation become that of a manwhore and you'll eventually find a fit.

Like that shit is even important!
I'm trying to get my dick sucked IN 2018!!
I ain't focused on the past!!!

I was literally just thinking that. By now people expect me to be over it, I think I was using "ex" as a means to talk about her to others without revealing what happened and it stuck.

I still kiss her pic every morning when I wake up, just as we used to. I know I'm a massive fag. But thanks for your understanding

I did live in the 1980s. I was in high school from 86-90. I did kiss a girl at a drive-in. Believe me, you're not missing anything. The 80s fucking sucked.

I know your feels kind of. My first gf, who I also loved, and lived with, and intended to marry, had some emotional problems. She was gangraped by niggers and had a mental breakdown. Couldn't be with men. Would just…stare off into space. I feel like I was robbed… I've tried to meet girls, but it's not the same. Experience similar to yours. I don't know what to do about this lonliness.

The pain runs deep…gain strength from the sharing.

That sucks, it's a weird sort of loneliness because I know others exist but am completely disinterested.

did both of those things, OP is a faggot who probably is trying to talk us around to sucking off ronnie raygun

some guys hang out with go to an abandoned one a lot

Already have. It's overrated.

Why would I want to kiss a girl period? That is nasty!

kissing other boys is not tbh

Wait. You're not me here
Who THE FUCK are you?

Good, because girls are disgusting.

Thats pretty gay tbh. Maybe you just need to meet yourself a degenerate sissy.
I'm sorry about that shit. It's hard not to be lonely after experiencing that kind of intimacy and the way it happened sucks. Don't use tinder to meet people if you want to take it slow, but online dating is the best way to meet people if you aren't in school anymore. I agree with your friends though, you need to find a way to move on with your life. Being stuck perpetually in 2015 is hell on earth.
Lol fag

I guess it's true that once you go black, you never go back.

this sounds fucking awful

I wish i could live in the 70s with the tech we have today.

True

Did that. Literally have one 4 miles from me.

Try imagining this.

part of living in the 70s was doing things manually

If it was when the tech first started booming it would be cool, but after a few years they'd just turn into us. They'd lose their 70s sensibilities that made them cool in the first place to us.