Are you goyim going to watch the latest hollywood blockbuster?

Are you goyim going to watch the latest hollywood blockbuster?

They really are getting desperate huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UjZu3
codoh.com/library/document/4105/
twitter.com/SkinheadNeoNazi/status/783873209938485248
takimag.com/article/denial_is_dead_david_cole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice. Deborah Lipstadt is already kvetching about the thumbs down and redpilled comments.

We need to hit it even harder.

Oh wow, It's shoah'ed in my country. Pure coincidence, I'm sure….

That's going to backfire LMAO.

Do you have a link about this quote?

It's from Time.
archive.is/UjZu3

It would be funny if we went to this and left leaflets around the theater.

Something like "You saw one side of the story, now go home and watch the greatest story never told."

The original of this version was taken down too, either that or it magically lost thousands of views. Definite cohencidence.

(((Rachel Weisz)))

Thanks, I find it hard to believe that so few people voted. I just down voted it but it didn't change anything.

Gone from the CODOH jewtube page too, and the unlisted copy linked on the website they put up about the movie only has 66 views.

Those videos need a lot more exposure, this is a major opportunity. Somebody should e-mail The Daily Stormer.

As a side note, Eric Hunt only managed to pull in $14 a month on the patreon he set up after losing a big donor. If anybody has the shekels to spare, he's somebody worth supporting.

www.patreon.com/questioningtheholocaust

Pretty sure they will make this movie mandatory for children in schools in Europe. They will milk it to the max. Fucking propaganda.

Yeah probably but it will only result in children looking up David Irving.

The casting is the most Jewy thing I've seen in a while…

Irving never said he denied "holocaust" either, but gas chambers in Auschwitz.

The problem with Irving is that he eventually cucked out and adopted the "Holocaust by bullets" narrative, although people claim he says different things to different audiences.

(((blockbuster)))

Yes maybe but most of his videos are blocked in Europe.

Fuck I didn't even notice that

I don't understand how they think logic works.

Source? Irving is the most trustable scholar on this imho…

(checked)
Donor supposedly dropped out too because of the joke about Lipstadt looking like a troll doll. Go figure.

He said it countless times over the years. Irving was never really much of a "Holocaust revisionist" or an export on the Holohoax to any degree. His focus was always on WWII, the prominent figures in the Third Reich, etc.

Hadding Scott has a good article up about it on CODOH: codoh.com/library/document/4105/

When it comes to revisionism, the most trustable scholar would probably be Prof. Faurisson.

twitter.com/SkinheadNeoNazi/status/783873209938485248

Yes. Vid related.

forgot vid

Glad to see another thread on this. Dunkirk is also going to be pure propaganda. I made a post in the last thread about that Dunkirk trailer. They are meming the Stukka dive bomber like they did the luger pistol, and more recently the Panzer Tiger. At the end of the trailer you can hear the Stukka's trademark whistle.

These are active fronts, we need to get busy.

1,488 thumbs up
Nominated for Best in Fantasy category

David Cole talks about how David Irving and Mark Weber (and himself) don't deny the "Reinhard camps, the Ostland liquidations, or the Einsatzgruppen killings". They just deny the gassings at Auschwitz.

takimag.com/article/denial_is_dead_david_cole

i upboated you guys

I might pirate it. Out of respect for Dave Irving I'm not going to give the producers any shekels.