What does Holla Forums drive? I drive a 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS. Not my pic but exact same body and colour

What does Holla Forums drive? I drive a 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS. Not my pic but exact same body and colour

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/diy/res/375.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get on my level.

Joke's on you, kid.

a shit van for work
it would be too much hassle to own two vehicles. well not really, but i like to keep things simple

Mazda 323 with custom fins. I recommend modifications like this for everyone since it lets you have a car that's both practical AND good-looking: 8ch.net/diy/res/375.html

that looks fucking retarded. Those fins won't serve any purpose, unless you're doing 80mph around a tight turn.

The fins make it look like it's been used as some low-budget batmobile substitute

They also don't provide any downforce to the rear wheels.

They make the car look cool. My favorite car would be Cadillac Eldorado, but it's technologically obsolete and consumes too much gas to be practical. Instead, I bought a modern car with good fuel economy, and started modifying that to look better.

Speaking of downforce, why is it that people think only fast cars can look good? You can't even drive over 120km/h on any public road, let alone in cities.

does my bike count?

My first car was a 95 Buick, the one after a 2001 Mercury Grand Marque. I lost it late last year, but I should have a replacement next month. Not sure I have the luxury of choosing. I'm going to grab the first thing I can find for $500.

why not connect the fins by installing a spoiler across the span?

1. Spoilers are more common and less impressive than fins.
2. The trunk wouldn't open if there was a spoiler over it.

I don't think I've ever felt physically ill from how ugly a car is until now

get on my level faggots

r8

here are exmples of a few of the cars i've owned - none of these pics are of the actual cars themselves…

Oh, so you're a liar. Okay.

This is why autistic fucks like me are superior to you car folk, I don't waste time on such trival thoughts such a mastering the ten and two and lefty-righty speedy-slowy, instead I make money and even find money on the streets, sometimes better things such as items to add to my ever growing inventory for the collapse of society, and when your cars are useless I'll be fit and able to walk for miles at a time without stopping. Jokes on you for falling for Sholmo's trickery. You pay for the gas and insurance, repair bills and so on whilst I gain income, health, wellness and the satisfactory that I a superior human am the Dungeon Master and you are my NPCs. Cars, humph.

And then you get your ass run over because you thought you could run right across the highway like some kind of dumbfuck deer. We'll see who's smug when your gore is wrapped around my tires.

Traded in my old car and had to spend some money repairing the interior as there was a fire inside caused by an exploding vape charger.

Running in the 90s..

vauxhall astra tourer

weighs too much for it's engine, and front window is awful in winter > I get ice on th inside. other then that I like it

Getting a 2016 Civic in a couple weeks. But for the last 3 years been driving a 93 'Vector' which is just a Linear.

check out my whip nerds

you look like a huge dick

poorfag, not even a GTR.

Lexus LS400
Toyota UZ-FE V8 Engine
Soft luxury suspension and easy power steering for responsive handling
Sweet 90s aesthetic
And best of all I got it for free

Certified mechanic here. '81 CX500, '95 ES300, '97 3sfe swapped Celica Conv., '82 S-10 4.3L

Nice.

Yeah dude those are dope.

Your mom.

The official vehicle of Holla Forums.

I drive "FREE Weed".