What does Holla Forums drive? I drive a 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

What does Holla Forums drive? I drive a 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS. Not my pic but exact same body and colour

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/diy/thread/375/

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Get on my level.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

public transport

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

having to get insurance and gas and deal with traffic
Joke's on you, kid.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

a shit van for work
it would be too much hassle to own two vehicles. well not really, but i like to keep things simple

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Mazda 323 with custom fins. I recommend modifications like this for everyone since it lets you have a car that's both practical AND good-looking: desuarchive.org/diy/thread/375/

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

that looks fucking retarded. Those fins won't serve any purpose, unless you're doing 80mph around a tight turn.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

The fins make it look like it's been used as some low-budget batmobile substitute

They also don't provide any downforce to the rear wheels.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

They make the car look cool. My favorite car would be Cadillac Eldorado, but it's technologically obsolete and consumes too much gas to be practical. Instead, I bought a modern car with good fuel economy, and started modifying that to look better.

Speaking of downforce, why is it that people think only fast cars can look good? You can't even drive over 120km/h on any public road, let alone in cities.

David Long
David Long

does my bike count?

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

My first car was a 95 Buick, the one after a 2001 Mercury Grand Marque. I lost it late last year, but I should have a replacement next month. Not sure I have the luxury of choosing. I'm going to grab the first thing I can find for $500.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

why not connect the fins by installing a spoiler across the span?

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

1. Spoilers are more common and less impressive than fins.
2. The trunk wouldn't open if there was a spoiler over it.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

I don't think I've ever felt physically ill from how ugly a car is until now

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

get on my level faggots

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

r8

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

here are exmples of a few of the cars i've owned - none of these pics are of the actual cars themselves…
<1979 audi5000s
what can I say, this car forced me to become an expert with krunky german fuel infection systems from the 70's…NEVER ran right..
<1981 subaru dl
dual range, shift on the fly 4 wheel drive made this car one of my all time faves - i wound up owning 6 subarus over the years - this pic is from the movie "cannonball run" - it was the car jackie chan drove…
<1978 plymouth fury interceptor
legit ex cop car w/ big block engine - that big motherfucker would get up and run… I wrecked it…
been driving the same truck for several years now, not gonna post a pic of that b/c it would be too easy to dox

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

b/c it would be too easy to dox
Oh, so you're a liar. Okay.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

he actually pays to get around with a jewmobile
he doesn't use the two legs god gave him to get fresh air everyday
This is why autistic fucks like me are superior to you car folk, I don't waste time on such trival thoughts such a mastering the ten and two and lefty-righty speedy-slowy, instead I make money and even find money on the streets, sometimes better things such as items to add to my ever growing inventory for the collapse of society, and when your cars are useless I'll be fit and able to walk for miles at a time without stopping. Jokes on you for falling for Sholmo's trickery. You pay for the gas and insurance, repair bills and so on whilst I gain income, health, wellness and the satisfactory that I a superior human am the Dungeon Master and you are my NPCs. Cars, humph.

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

And then you get your ass run over because you thought you could run right across the highway like some kind of dumbfuck deer. We'll see who's smug when your gore is wrapped around my tires.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Traded in my old car and had to spend some money repairing the interior as there was a fire inside caused by an exploding vape charger.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Running in the 90s..

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

vauxhall astra tourer

weighs too much for it's engine, and front window is awful in winter > I get ice on th inside. other then that I like it

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Getting a 2016 Civic in a couple weeks. But for the last 3 years been driving a 93 'Vector' which is just a Linear.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

check out my whip nerds

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

fake ///M badge
you look like a huge dick

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

GTS
poorfag, not even a GTR.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Lexus LS400
Toyota UZ-FE V8 Engine
Soft luxury suspension and easy power steering for responsive handling
Sweet 90s aesthetic
And best of all I got it for free

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Certified mechanic here. '81 CX500, '95 ES300, '97 3sfe swapped Celica Conv., '82 S-10 4.3L

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Nice.

James Scott
James Scott

Yeah dude those are dope.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

What does Holla Forums drive?
Your mom.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera