Hillary Clinton V.P a Tranny

This and Clinton pushing Fat acceptance attack ads. Democrats might as well campaign for the otherkin vote at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/educated-white-women-may-hand-the-election-to-hillary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He calls himself "hillary's right hand person". 1 minute and 12 seconds in. That's all.

Kaine does come off rather faggoty.

Will this murder also be brought to court as a hate crime?

Did he really BTFO him this badly?

I though Pence was a little bitch boy, and now I'm even more aware of how brilliant Mr. Trump has been.

Respect must be given to Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence, they do make a great team.

Hillary October surprise is kaine coming out of the closet

It was beautiful.

We should push this, maybe posing as leftists and pester him into coming out as a tranny or gender-fluid. Shit would be hilarious.

How do we start?

That guy is seriously mentally imbalanced.

He will say anything too, just like Hillary. The two of them know the key words/concepts that trigger their weak minded cuntstituents and go to them incessantly.

If you study them you can see that their attacks on Trump are very juvenile and rely almost wholly on liberal pre-programming.

This sounds funny, we would need to convince him that he would be gaining rather than losing votes for hilldog, so perhaps something like spamming his twitter from different sock puppets?

I could honestly picture this cuck coming out on television and telling the world that he is gender-fluid kek. Imagine how the normies would react.

More telling is that he, as a representative of hyper-crazed liberals, knows that the word "man" is a trigger word to them.

Even better if he does it in high heels. Some people in the leftist press have been applauding him so it shouldn't be hard to get him to come out and cuck himself even more. Even better if we can get him to pander to furries too or declare his preferred pronouns to be something stupid like ze and zir.

Who the fuck is this faggot jewtuber? Every time I see a video of his there are random-ass like/tweet/subscribe animations scattered throughout as if the intent is subliminal.

That aside, Kaine seems like an exact fucking clone of Clinton in mannerisms. He's just as rude as her in interrupting statements and uses buzzwords fucking everywhere.

Liberals are grotesque. Always claiming to be the good, moral ones while being the most rude and arrogant people you can find anywhere.

Both Cuntons, Kaine, Biden, Gore, Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, almost all of Hollywood…The list is endless, really.

Does he have a twitter? dailystormer.com/educated-white-women-may-hand-the-election-to-hillary/

Well of course. He couldn't very well call himself a man. Not after agreeing to play second fiddle to Hillary Clinton

Highlights?

I have no idea I can't into twitter.

As someone who identifies as an Apache attack helicopter I approve of this

Spread it everywhere that he's a closet homo.
The cuck will be pressured by LGBTWTFBBQ to admit it and when the spineless cunt does, and he will, nobody will want the fucking faggot anywhere near the White House.

Last night Pence became smug pepe.

He spoke and acted like a black female, he might need to check his testosterone.

I support this idea.

Fire up your sock puppets. It's time to send thousands of tweets praising Kaine for how "stunning" and "brave" it was to come out on television like that.

If anyone calls you, feign ignorance. Make sure your tweets don't sound sarcastic.

POTENTIAL HASHTAGS
#LetXemSpeak
#ImWithXem
#RightHandPerson

Any others?

Do we spread this on tumblr or twitter?

no reason not to do both.

You know the Jesuits probably made him into a castrato, like they used to do back in Italy.

Something like, "I can't respect Hillary after she picked a straight white cismale as her VP. Aren't we past this yet?"

Holy shit, user! You speak fluent SJW!

Trump has the fashyfur and nazipone vote on lock already.

What the Hell is that??

Starting reading the debate transcript because of this thread.

I kekd at this part.

Fucking based Pence man.

Who's more beta: Jeb! or Kaine?

Yeb! Kaine may be a cuck but he's got sass.

weeeeeeeeeeew

"cis" as opposed to "trans"
man with dick as opposed to turbo dyke LARPing as a man

Jeb is a MESS

Yeb! is just a simple guac loving autist who wanted to be president so he could play with his pocket turtles in the oval office, show off to his beaner bridge troll wife and finally make his daddy proud.

Kaine is an aggressively anti-white pedo piece of leftist dogshit who gamed his way to the 2nd chair of the biggest cunt ever to step foot in D.C. and actively wants to push the demographics of America so that whites are a minority.

Does that answer your question user?

He took that phrase, "insult-driven campaign" and stuck it to them like a red-hot branding iron.

That's Too Much Information.

It's two different terms of beta;

Jeb! was a 'classical beta' - he basically let Trump walk all over him and took it like a bitch. Whenever he'd go away and come back with some material to throw at Trump, Trump would just spin it back on him and Jeb would back down and become flustered. In any Republican debate, Trump was obviously the alpha and Jeb was the beta.

Kaine is a 'white knight beta' - he'll do whatever Clinton tells him to do and pander in any way possible to appease the minorities. He's happy to castrate himself and refer to himself as 'a person' and not 'a man'. This is the antithesis of what an alpha would do.

one of the great contradictions of the left.

Hate Trump for being 'mean', then base their entire viewpoint and campaign on insults and belittling the competition.

PC does not mean he is a tranny

Grasping at straws you retard

These two posts were very accurate and succinct descriptions of both Kaine and Yeb. Good work anons.

It's happening

>>>/x/26162

And the rabbit hole begins…

Fresh vintage OC.

Just watched the debate. Kaine sounds like a fucking badly programmed robot like Hillary herself. Pence crushed his asshole.

Kek

I’m actually terrified that this would increase their support.

Too obvious, "old white man of the old garde/old boys club" (or similar, more English) will do better with the not totally sjw-debrained folks.

Nah. Being a gay man is passé amongst the SJW/Liberal crowd. Besides, it would never happen for the same reasons you've got to at least pretend to believe in God, and go to a church once in a while, if you want to get to the White House.

The "b-but Russia.." objections look even more pathetic typed out like that.

Saved the comment from there.

100% identical to Switzerland.

dubble piss ocean