Why are girl gamers so gross looking?

Why are girl gamers so gross looking?

Lack of looks forced them to develop some kind of skill and/or personality.

bro…

You sure that isn't a "girl"?

Scarlett is a trap though

they thought that if they sounded sexy over cock of booty and gta, the boys would flock to them and give them attention. then they came in front of a camera and were exposed as uggos, now no boys want them

There are no girls on the internet.

girl gamers are on the same level of attractiveness as boy gamers. Just look in the mirror, user. Don't expect supermodels to be playing games. Games are for basement trolls. Over the age of 16, anyone with half decent looks stops playing kiddie games and start playing irl flesh games. So if you want a gamer girl, just flip her over so you can't see the face.

and how many gfs have you had my good man?

Seeing as every female on the planet considers herself a a hardcore gamer, there are thousands of pretty grill gayners now. In all seriousness have you any of you talked to females lately?

"Oh yeah I just picked up Skyrim for the switch! So addicted!"

"Animal crossing is my second life! "

Anime is too getting widespread too unfortunately. Pros: it's nice to go to the mall and buy cute anime keychains.
Cons: I died a little inside when I overheard some Aero and Hollister bitches discussing Naruto ( Not Boruto) in current year at Starbucks. It was painful to all my senses.

the only reason why they're joining "nerd culture" so easily is because they are trying to attract guys. more and more guys have picked up gaming and anime as a hobby and entertainment mediums and are essentially paying less attention to women. women saw it as a problem before and opted to ban gaming at one point but ultimately decided to invade in the male space (which they've done a lot of recently). women don't truly give a fuck about gaming or anime, it's just another thing they can say they enjoy to get male attention. not like I care tho

Shit. I thought this was a new Emma Watson thread

Backs outta here silently

Traps.
Human Resources.
Traps.
CandyCrush casuals.

I don't know man, it all reeks of a jewish narrative pushed to destabilize society by encouraging women to compete with men and get to hate men in the process. Call me old fashioned but I believe there should be no competition between men and women, because they ought to be doing complementary jobs.

why do feminists complain about there not being any women in stem or in high positions in companies but then turn around and study to be teachers, social workers and cashiers themselves?

Looks like josh had a sex change

"Sasha" is not a woman, that is a biological fact. The fact of the matter is, Sasha is a biological man who is trying to pass at being a woman, and failing hard for anyone who actually bothers to look in his direction. Sasha states that his gender is a "non-issue" and he's "always tried to compete with it not being a factor." But unfortunately if you scrutinize decision making and reflex times, it doesn't really hold up to scrutiny. Biologically men have faster synapses, more neurological connections, faster reaction times. This is like what's going on with the Olympics… More and more we see these "transgender women" competing with actual biological women and then dominating the women's events in the Olympics.

Thankfully IEM is a unisex event, so it was fair in the sense that it was both men and women. HOWEVER, it's unfair to say that a woman won because biologically that's not a woman, and the title of "first woman" should be held for an ACTUAL woman to hold the title of grand master. Essentially this man has stormed the stage, pushed an actual woman off the stage, and declared that he is the first woman because he likes to dress like a faggot and take hormones that make him look uglier than he already is. He can totally hold the title of first non-Korean grandmaster to hold the title, I'm perfectly fine with this, but to say that he's the first woman is a slap in the face of women.

He also holds the Guinness world record for highest paid professional female gamer, which is again, a slap in the face to actual women because now they need to get over the hurtle of beating out an obsessive loser who pretended to be a girl for the brand recognition it garnered him.

Because they want the high paying jobs through affirmative action, instead of meritocracy, not understanding that the men who dominate these fields don't do so because they have a penis but because they work hard and product useful results.

what a sexy beast
My cock dribbles at the sight

Ah I spoke too soon, IEM wasn't at all a gender neutral event, every player was a man including Sasha. When I go over all the participants for the qualifiers and the actual participants of the tournament, I don't find a single actual woman. So there you go, "Sasha" gets the default status of "first woman" because he's the only mentally disabled person competing and no actual women even tried.

Calm down Baron Harkonnen, we'll all get to our out plates soon enough.

ahahahahahah

quads of realizing that ftm dominance is male dominance.

does that purples haired girl have a rolling swastika on her wrist?
who is this nazi lady? some pro overwatch player?

I'd disagree. Most girls I know who are somewhat into anime or games don't identify as a gamer or otaku.
From my perspective, they are casually interested in the hobby but don't want to become invested in or identify with the subculture. Of course you do see some who are actually otakus, but from what I've seen they're usually interested in a different aspect of japanese culture instead of just anime.

Which men from "nerd culture" are they remotely interested in? It'd be more accurate to say a separate more casual culture is forming in parallel.
To be fair, there are those who are actively trying to change gaming culture (it's the reason Holla Forums became popular). While they're more common than genuine female weebs or gamer girls, they're also uncommon Most women are completely casual consumers who may or may not call themselves gamers or anime fans just to socialize. The ones who are slightly more into it don't identify with the community because they know they don't play enough games or watch enough anime.

they are trying to siphon any man who gives them attention's money. If you need evidence just look at any female cosplayer or twitch streamer, it's completely fucking obvious that they don't give a real fuck about the medium and are in it for money/attention. don't delude yourself into thinking these parasites have any interests besides gold digging and obtaining fame.

I disagree.
Lots of girls label themselves gamers now, despite playing only a few AAA titles like Overwatch, Skyrim, and Density. Technically they're are correct, they be girl gamers. It's just annoying as sin listening to them sheep out genetic catchphrases and buzzwords and isms that make me what to stab them in unbridled fury.

Anyone who labels themselves as gamers are retards anyway so they'd probably fit right in.

I've played a lot of Skyrim. Granted, I also play harder and more niche titles, but I've probably spent more time in Skyrim than in any other game. There's nothing wrong with playing AAA games, you can still be serious about it, and there's a world of difference between playing the games you listed, and "playing" Pokémon Go.

Isn't a "gamer" just a person who plays games? Sure, it's idiotic to treat it as your whole identity, because humans aren't cartoon characters (not to mention everyone plays games anyway), but I doubt that everyone who calls themselves a gamer is doing it for snowflake status.

I shut… I mean she shut those butts down!

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

i cant find Zoey attractive at all. How did Moot look at her and went "Yup, i want to bone that pussy"?

You don't need to qualify anything with "biologically". "Gender not as a synonym for sex" has no basis in reality. Growing your hair long and wearing a pink bow doesn't change your "gender".

He didn't. moot was into a skinny blonde chick.

she's not that bad physically but mentally she is the absolute fucking worst

If I ever meet the faggot that did that to DooM I will met him with the breath of a fucking bullet.

And not a word of thanks I'd bet. Actual women must hate that shit as it makes competitions impossible for them as faggots are allowed to join (men have not only more strength but much better reflexes, if I remember right it's only after being 60 men start to get worse reflexes than women in their 20s).

I don't think you're Gaydar is tuned up too well OP.

pure laffs

But seriously, the only girl I played vidya with as a kid was a tomboy with a really deep voice. like celeste

I don't have any problem with people who like those games. I just think it's annoying when they think every single genre of games should cater to their retarded asses when they don't even play those games anyway. They're "gamers" though! Nier is perfect good example. They were bitching about 2B simpy outfit, going on and on about how they couldn't possibly play a game that sexualizes woman so! Bitch you have thousands of hours of just Destiny! You haven't even touched a jrpg in you entire life. Shut the fuck up.