You think you'd get used to knowing you'll die alone

You think you'd get used to knowing you'll die alone
But you don't

I plan on dying alone so I can wait and see how long it takes somebody to find my body

Its like advanced hide & seek

At least they didn't die alone

Interesting assortment of images you have
Mind if you said their place of origin & happenstance?

context, nigger.

inb4 its OC

Marcel Heße. German guy who killed his 9 yo neighbour kid and his 20-something autistic school friend last year

>>7751159
Shit, I feel dumb now
Its the guy who killed that 9 year old kid
it looked familiar, but I thought the body looked like an older guy's

Everybody dies alone, faggot.

What about my grandpa?
He died peacefully in his sleep surrounded by people!

if you think about it, he was alone .
deep

was in the original thread, vaguely remember it.

user on halfchan posts a text conversation where his autistic friend killed a neighbor and sent pics. Probably a lot more to it than i can remember

you were born in this world alone and you will leave this world the exact same way even if you had a gf or wife

Coming out of the amalgam of my mother & father's thrusts?

Kek

I think I've gotten used to it. I used to be married, but that's over now. My only sibling lives far away, and I don't have any friends. Since my divorce, I haven't had any women who wasn't crazy and over 300lbs show any interest in me, and I'd rather be single than date that. I don't see myself ever getting married again, either.

So I anticipate dying alone, probably by suicide before I totally lose my mental faculties or my ability to care for myself.

What's worse than the thought of dying alone is that I'm starting to suffer from longer and more stubborn bouts of ennui. For a while, I could entertain myself with Netflix or vidya or books or dumb internet shit (like this site), but none of it is working very well anymore.

I never really got into a relationship before; but I already know the bad shit that comes with all of it
With recent events (cyber & irl), I've been ever more driven to be alone

I'm hoping to get into gunsmithing, I'm very passionate about it; gaming (PCits all i got)has fucking sodoku'd itself, and I am sad about that

I don't see much reason to fret about it. I've been alone all my life, why should dying be any different? Just more of the same, really.

brain say it no good
brain dum & smart at same time
me haves the dum brain
me sad a lot for not much of good reason

That could be fun. Plus if SHTF, you'd have an arsenal and a very valuable skill.

Same. I never had a serious relationship. I'm too weird, too awkward, and too scared. And too prude according to my so called friends. I've seen how two people madly in love couples turn into vicious enemies. I don't risk that drama or heartbreak.

My mother ruined me on women, very abusive to both me & my father
If we rebelled, she always pulled the fucking shitty tactics they always do
"I'm just a poor lady, and you're just mean!"
I legit wanted to fucking kill her, I'm pretty glad shes dead

I got a myriad of muh /k/ stuffs jammed in my head
I may not know basic math, but I do know how to arm a guerilla paramilitary

Can't you just take comfort in knowing that death is on it's way?

Speak for yourself.

Why should that bother me?

WARNING: YOU NOW ARE ENTERING A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILING DATAMINE THREAD.
FOR YOUR SAFETY YOU ARE ADVISED TO NOT FEEL.

Stop smoking or you'll die alone of cancer.