POLLS

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/04/polls-polls-polls-so-who-do-you-think-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/#more-122730
archive.fo/uAzHf

We don't even have to rig this one since Kaine got BTFO so fucking decisively but we might as well kick our enemies while they're down anyways.

This Thread puts mein to shit…

Even my family, who are staunch liberals, agree that Kaine lost very badly..

He got Rekt so fucking hard I almost think that he's taking a dive on purpose.

That or Wojak really is a time traveler and Kaine's wife is Pence in drag.

It was. The plan was just to scream;

This debate convinced me that our Pence is, without question, Pence Prime.

WE’RE REACHING MEME LEVELS THAT SHOULDN’T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

MEME IT

BTFO

Can't wait for the 3rd debate, when Trump brings in the bants.

I didn't get to see the VP debates. Anyone got highlights? Hilarious happenings? Sounds like it's pretty rosy for Trump's side right now.

Pence did amazingly. Kaine kept trying to interrupt, and just kept blaming Trump's taxes for every issue.

Pence kept telling Kaine he looked forward to working with him in the Senate.

Pence is a governor.

Pence absolutely fucking destroyed Kaine. Not even exaggerating he just completely and utterly destroyed him.

I'm watching it now, Pence is a fucking beast in the debate. Trump made a great VP pick.

I know we're all Trump shills here, but tbh fam… Pence tore Kaine a new asshole. It wasn't even close. Total landslide for Team Trump.

Dubs shows the ultimate bantz. Don't forget that he kept congratulating Kaine on how well he practiced his scripted lines.

any webm worthy moments?

"D-Donald did you see it? Did I do good?"

I hope Trump helps him out with his suits. Did he get that shit at Sears?

Kaine goes straight to >>>/just/

He was raised on a cornfield, user.

By the corn itself.

Kaine: Let's talk about taxes :DDDDD

Pence: Sure we can talk about money, Now let me tell you about the Clinton foundation

I want you to screencap my post because I'm only go to say it once. They're rigging the machines for Hillary and she'll probably win over it. The companies that make the voting machines have all stated their public support for Hillary. This is the depth of corruption without public retaliation. Don't say I didn't warn you.

W.T.F, fam.

Yes you did. You did extremely well and we are all proud.

The VP is president of the Senate, you know.

True, but that wasn't the brunt of the remark.

Holy shit Kaine got cucked!
BTFO

Thanks guys!

Whoever called Pence boring or innocuous before, I fell for it.

What a convincing talker.

I hope Trump takes a que from Pence and learns to call out Hillary on her fucking obvious rehearsed soundbites and "zingers".

Pence knew to do that and threw Kaine off well that the only reason it wasn't a complete disaster was the moderator was on Kaine's side.

We are also proud of those trips.

You did great, Mike, great! Now I can hit Clinton with everything I got. She's gonna go down faster than the wall will go up!

Seeing all the praise Pence is getting, he is going to have to now. Pence has set a bar high for him.

Source for gif?

I wonder if this is all part of a blitzkrieg of sorts. Trump not really spending much money up until now, doing kinda "meh" in the first debate…

Just to unleash all his power into making October an all-out bare knuckle beatdown.

Kicking ass at the debates, Assange's October Surprise, a billion dollars of campaign ads in every state.

Victory by overwhelming force.

XMen vs Street Fighter is ok, but inferior to MVC2. You should shill out the extra money for a Dreamcast and the superior game.

Cable, Iron Man, BB Hood pro team

Still doesn't answer my question though.

they both suck dick compared to capcom vs snk 2

Bubuki Buranki, apply yourself.
The show is apparently mediocre.

BBK/BRNK (Bubuki Buranki)

yeah, one of the voice actresses is in XMen vs Street Fighter.

Wojak grew some fucking balls.

You did good, Wojack. You did good.

I disagree, but Joe Higashi makes SNK worthwhile. I just find the characters between Capcom and SNK too similar for the crossover to be amazing.

I'm more of a Darkstalkers fan anyway. Wish they would release a new one of those…

I got it a few moments before your reply. Thanks anyway, regardless of your being a dick.

Interesting. I never could get into ARGs though, so I doubt I would have made that connection.

polite sage for off topic.

I LIKE MIKE

You are a terrible human being and should be wholly ashamed of yourself for everything about all of that.

Pence utterly destroyed Kaine holy shit. Don't forget to bring up that the (((moderator))) wanted to move on from Kaine speaking without Pence getting a chance to response multiple times.

The polls are BTFO on every single one except this one with high doses of hillshills.

h ttp://politopinion.com/2016/10/poll-2016-vice-presidential-debate/

Fucking destroyed.

That doesn't just count positive tweets.

All you can really say is that Pence made a greater impression, not that it was positive or negative.

All I tweeted was about how creepy and obnoxious Kaine was. I never mentioned Pence.

my sides are with sputnik comrade!

Don't worry, I screencap all CTR posts, although not for the reason you'd like.

I missed it live, watching it now. Had to pause it a couple times, Kaine is insufferable. I literally can't even imagine what he would be like as president, if Hillary were to win and die. I'm sure it's what a SJW feels like knowing that Trump is going to win.

I wanted to give the title to Roger Stone but after tonight I'm convinced that Pence is Trump's Malcador the Sigillite. Inquisition when?

How hard did Wojack btfo the spanish faggot?

evidently one of Pence's lines- "that Mexican thing again" is trending on twitter, bunch of butthurt spics tweeting about it

If anything, Mexicans should be pissed at Kaine. He's just using them as a weapon for his gain.

Pence was on point for real. Kaine seemed exasperated by his own claims at times and completely whiffed any effort of commenting on the conflict in Syria. Sort of sums up Hillary's campaign thus far in the general. Moderator was cute.

I wonder how being praised by Trump feels

I have a feeling him saying "Ya did good" with full sincerity is a tremendously rewarding feeling

They are but they don't really perform the role ever outside of the state of the union addresses and swearing people in I think.

Truman wanted to so bad cause he had some sort of legislature fetish but I don't think he was able to much if at all.

pic related. VP chaney swearing in Biden when he won his re-election for senator in 2008, and would swear in as VP the next day or so.

I had a dream last night that Trump and I were best friends, it was great fun. We went to expensive restaurants and hung out wherever, people recognized us everywhere we went. He had a tendency to disappear on a whim for business things but was a total bro otherwise

Maybe a prophecy user. I have a feeling the Emperor will keep us in his inner circle for our dedication to him during the election cycle.