So what's wrong with me, Holla Forums?

'm 43 with a graduate degree, keep my body in shape with yoga (see photo), which I also teach, yet my dating has gone from great (in my 20s and 30s) to awful, and I've been reduced to seeking in vitro donors online so I can have a baby before I'm too old.

I've been told this site gives unvarnished opinions, and can be cruel, but I figure tough love is better than none. Maybe I'll learn something. Cheers, Rachel

And just do prove I embrace my inner nerd… voila!

Actually, i don't need to see your tits since your gender is truly relevant to your question. A timestamp and bra will suffice

copypasta newfegs

post your benis :DDD

Not browsing halfchan doesn't make me a newfag, faggot

Used up throt wonders what went wrong, should have married in your 20's and had kids. Now you will be a lonely cat lady with a degree, and a barren wasteland of a pussy with tumble weeds rolling around. Congratulations.

sage

Well, maybe more cruel than tough love, but just to clarify: No, I have not hit "the wall," thank you very much. I am actually "cougar" age, which is just fine with me. Though I do have a cat lol

Taken last year. This is not "hitting the wall."

post your tits already cunt

Sigh. No. If that's the rules, bye.

You're getting boring.

replying to old pasta does

I don't know. I guess men lose interest in older women regardless of how well they take care of themselves.

I'm younger than you but I think you're very hot.

Listen here you little shit, this has not been posted to any chan I've been on while i was watching, and I've been on a lot of chans for long time. And I'm not going to google everything that someone posts just in case it's pasta. So you are cordially invited to kneel down, stick out your tongue, and lick my sweaty balls dry.

You're lips are not around my dick. Thats whats wrong

haha you don't have any balls user

Tits or GTFO.

To be fair, that chin would make an excellent brick in the wall.

It's encouraging that not even one white knight has shown up, not even an ironic one.

Don't lose hope just yet

Flat no tits.

Flat is justice tbh

You failed again.

How did i fail, if flat-chested girls are the best girls?

Nobody wants just a nipple to flick around.

Sharpie in the pooper OP with timestamp or go to 4cuck

you have unrealistic high standards like all other thots.

stop expecting guys to approach you, the best ones have more important concerns than women. put yourself out there and ask guys out