Holla Forums the POLLS

Alright lads. VP debates are over.
Time to determine who got BTFO. Kaine

Post links to online polls, and lets vote.
fox6now.com/2016/10/04/sen-tim-kaine-or-gov-mike-pence-who-won-the-vp-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/
wfsb.com/category/318817/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-vice-presidential-debate
washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/oct/4/who-won-vp-debate/
heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/
fox8.com/2016/10/04/poll-who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/04/who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate-vote-here-poll/

These are all the polls I could find.
I'm sure Holla Forums can find many more on twitter and on around the web. Post em!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/783495703934951424
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/783496456678375428
twitter.com/pzf/status/783496417709002752
twitter.com/latimes/status/783496772081496064
strawpoll.me/11366623
fox6now.
wfsb.
washingtontimes.
heavy.
fox8.
dailycaller.

polldaddy.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, surprised I am not hearing more about this. Apparently (from what I heard) Kaine got BTFO hard.

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/783495703934951424
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/783496456678375428
twitter.com/pzf/status/783496417709002752 CAREFUL, ASKS WHO LOST
twitter.com/latimes/status/783496772081496064
strawpoll.me/11366623

Trump's tax returns goyim!

come on OP, don't make the links clickable.

fox6now. com/2016/10/04/sen-tim-kaine-or-gov-mike-pence-who-won-the-vp-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/

wfsb. com/category/318817/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-vice-presidential-debate

washingtontimes. com/polls/2016/oct/4/who-won-vp-debate/

heavy. com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/

fox8. com/2016/10/04/poll-who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/

dailycaller. com/2016/10/04/who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate-vote-here-poll/

thanks, goy

OP, here. I fucked up big time…

I missed a lot, but neocon twitter really really liked Pence. The bad news is that what seemed to excite them the most was where he seemed to diverge most from Trump (Syria).

REMEMBER TO COPY AND PASTE THE URL

COPY & PASTE LINKS OR THEY WILL LINK THIS TO Holla Forums

Hard to blame you honestly. Fucking codenigger needs to add automatic link dereferring like what 4chan has.

8ch really should do a derefer by default.

Does the world not care that we ended up bombing Syrian forces for nearly 2 hours prior to this supposed "Massacre"

Jesus fuck.

>>>/sudo/

Obviously not, Jews can decide what to and what not to cover.

From the perspective of this board, there isn't anything to like about Mike Pence. He doesn't line up with us on anything. He is a full-blown "war with Russia for the jews to murder Whites" puppet.

You lost kaine, stop posting.

You sure you're on the right board? You might feel more at home on GLP where zionism and a massive nuclear confrontation in the White heartland of Europe to remove a social nationalist Baathist in Syria so niggerjew gulf ragheads and the kikes at Chevron can make some shekels would be more warmly received.

I don't know what the fuck Tim Kaine has to do with it in the bigger picture, since he supports the same exact shit.

You gotta understand mate. Sometimes, you need to say things in order to win – Most Americans are too juvenile to understand that War in Syria means WWIII starts.

COPY AND PASTE URL FAGGOTS

Being friendly doesn't mean you ignore the geopolitical implications of their actions. Clinton has pushed us to the brink with Russia! Neither capitulation or war will solve this problem, you cuck.

dumbass chinks
click unbroken links

Sure, but he was chosen as VP for a purpose and he seems to have worked well. Now let's just hope the Donald never has an accident.

What the fuck are you even babbling about?

It's entirely possible it is part of the negotiation strategy. Trump outright refuses to comment on what he would do because it hinders his position if the guy on the other side of the table knows his actual objective. Pence seems genuine but ultimately understands politics well enough to know you have to give people something and he doesn't have the ability to get away with saying things in a stream-of-thought manner like Trump does.

Sorry guys, I can't not go with the shitpost option

mlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_do_you_think_won_the.html

polldaddy.
com/poll/9541751/?view=results
This comment section could use some red pills.
CTR everywhere

Well… it is the right option. The God-Emperor always wins.