Was this film feminist bullshit or did it do justice to the original? Just picked it up and about to watch

Was this film feminist bullshit or did it do justice to the original? Just picked it up and about to watch

Feminist bullshit + unnecessary sequel + decades too late + not the original actor.

I haven't watched it but I've watched a review by the cuck E;R.

How those women act completely turned me off from watching it. Dude just fuck my water supply up, just wash the unwashed sandnigger mutants fam.

Oh, but the effects look nice.

yes. I suggest not watching it at all

The fuck is wrong with your hand?

That's his foot

every time i watch it again i cant get through it because the acting from every female is dogshit terrible and the plot is ludicrously stupid

The Max scenes are good.

Are you a meth dealer, or are you watching that in your rape room?

What kind of squalid, filth-filled pit are you calling home these days, OP? Is that a bottle of anal-eze next to your bed, just above your numerous pairs of soiled underwear?

Feminist bullshit. It's not Mad Max, it is a very shit film with really bad action directing and despite the marketing overladen with digital effects.
Only good thing is the vehicle designs - save your time and looks at the pics of the cars.
( ausfag that is massive fan of 1, 2 AND 3.)

The villain and his followers are the best characters in the entire movie and are the only good reason to watch it.

For what reason?

The Mad Max video game was better. another game that expounds upon and perfects the ideas of the first one never ever.

Looks like shit tbh and it won oscars so you know its shit. A good cinematographer do not a good movie make.

I watched it two times and I loved it. Never again should you place your trust in any critics, including Holla Forums. Watch it and make up your own mind. If the trailer looks good to you then don't stop yourself because some retards here claim (falsely) that it's feminist. It's full of action and manliness, and a feminist movie wouldn't have those women dangling with their tits like that while serving an EVIL CIS white male. There are plenty of movies that you can pick to hate that actually do have female characters for the sake of diversity, this is not one.

do people actually do this? why would you listen to Holla Forums, Holla Forums, or any of the other boards on anything?

Gee user, maybe because they wanted to portray the CIS white male as evil? You know, how feminists view men. I know thinking doesn't come as second nature, let alone plain natural to you, but geez you sure sound stupid.

For rich and enthralling banter of course. And also to hear how poor of taste that user possesses. And memes, let's not forget that.

I always laugh when people try to defend Furiosa taking center stage in this movie by claiming that all the other Mad Max films besides the first one also had Mad Max taking a backseat to the other characters since they conveniently ignore that the 2nd and 3rd Mad Max films are also widely considered inferior to the original.

Even the special effects in this were garbage. That fucking bright yellow filter made my eyes sting.

Also, where was the Aussie feeling? This one was burger-ised garbage through and through.

I liked it, but I hope if they make a second one that they move away a bit from the Bamham model. While I enjoyed their take on it, I'm hoping they can get a bit creative with it and make it more unique and visceral while maintaining the level of brutal realism.

Also, I know that it's not really part of Mad Max lore, but I'd like more guns to be used on foot in there.

Not too mention his room is fucking untidy and gross, looks like an ogre cave. And they say that cryptozoology is a pseudoscience? I think not.
Show your face at once ogre!

personally I just watched one time but I was drunk and bored so I only went through 1/4 of the film. Didn't really like what I saw.

A feminist movie portrays men as dumb and feminine. Never masculine or powerful. Call yourself stupid, not me.

You almost had me, user.

GTFO we are all luminaries and scholars here.
Shill spotted and reported.

Yes, I am willing to deny that this movie's quite good because of a smug reaction face. I deeply apologize for liking something that you secretly do too. Mad Mad Fury Road is such a feminist movie!

It was pozzed feminist garbage from start to finish.

Sure thing, cuck.

Sorry, didn't mean to call out your obvious meme. Pls continue, I hope teh lulz is worth you leaving Reddit.

How much of a goddamn cuck do you have to be to believe that the story of a man helping five women escape slavery is inherently going to be perceived as him stealing them to bang himself?

What the fucking fuck, George Miller?

Sorry guys, I am just not gonna back down on this just because a bunch of people gang up on me. I'm not 12 anymore. Mad Max is not a feminist movie, it's not trying to transmit any special message about how you should feel ashamed to be a man. Imagine the script being reversed, the world would be dominated by women and men would only be used for their penis and moving boulders. Then man and a female rescues a bunch of cucks and look for a better land, all while the powerful intelligent women hunt them down. That would be emasculating as fuck.

In a devastated world women WOULD be used for breeding and men would dominate everything and be war crazy, just like in the movie. And some women would try to escape and maybe a dyke like Furiosa would make an escape plan. If it weren't for all the females saying, "yeah, you go girl! she's kickass!" then there would be no feminist message in it at all. It's just a story about a shit world.

You're right actually, you don't deserve an actual post when all I get is shit replies like these. Whatever man, don't watch it and say it's a feminist movie. I'll go on with my life and continue to enjoy it.

Women are shown to be used as cattle, completely incapable of finding themselves, and are ready to go off and die in the desert until Max saves them

that one chick even wanted to go back to being a sex slave because she was shown the good life

the whole feminist meme is a trojan horse about how incapable women are

This user is right even if it is bait. Fury Road was good and I don't know why everyone had a problem with it. The film comes straight from George Miller's design documents from the eighties, it's not like somebody went back and forced him to alter it. The feminist stuff was a MARKETING STUNT.

Does it really bother people when you say that sex slavery is bad? If the only thing you took away from Immortan Joe was that he was a straight white male rather than the fact he was a barbaric tyrant who hoarded precious resources then you might have some issues.

Also true, Furiosa and her tribe are the only warrior women, the rest of them are just women.

I didn't finish it, slept around the 1/4 mark.
Stop being delusional user.

Enough is enough, go be a cuck somewhere elseā€¦

lol

You know what a cuck is? A cuck let's his views be defined by what other people say. I know 100% that deep down, you allowed Holla Forums to tell you that it's not okay to like this movie. If you don't agree with this, then you'll be shunned by the board. The true cuck here is you, because you care what other people think.

But you don't understand that people try to find people with the same way of thinking as theirs, this is why we are here and you are the minority. Go some place else because no one supports feminism here.

topkek

Nah, that's just leftist writers being so incompetent that they inadvertently undermine their own messages. Pic related.

See . Your cuck idol admitted that the film is feminist propaganda. Deal with it.

bad guys were cool
effects were good
story was shit

Funny how the females only succeeded thanks to a big guy doing everything for them.

It looks great, and has some good action. Maybe watch it on mute.

The timeless plot of "hero saves princess from dragon" is now rape culture. Let that set in.

So? Leftist propagandists write shit propaganda.

I think the real reason you're not going to back down is because you're fucking retarded.
Or a master baiter.

E;R had a great review on this movie.

I like his style, I will subscribe.
I hope the cucks ITT will see this.
Cucks BTFO

The last thing that I'll do in my life is back down to a bunch of nerds on a imageboard. Too bad retards, I love the movie and you're a bunch of losers who can only live in the hivemind.

If you don't like fucking Mad Max, go watch whatever 2deep4you shit you want.

You don't even have a hivemind, you are being rejected everywhere you go. You should consider suicide or maybe cutting your penis to become a woman ;)

If you read the interviews with the director it quite obviously was meant to be but as always feminists and cucks are incompetent and screw up. That is why you have pointless scenes of attractive women in skimpy clothes hosing each other down, that is why the 'female only utopia' ends up as a desert and the 'evil male hell hole' is multiple cities, a functioning army that can protect them from raiders, a working water supply and industry advanced enough to produce cars and weapons and that is why it shows the first thing women do when they take over the settlements built up by men is to start fucking everything up by wasting all their water.

No, there was no reason for it to be called Mad Max at all apart from marketing. Its still worth a watch though, especially as you already gave them your money for some reason.

But is it worth stealing?
I think not, personally I only saw 1/4 of the film and slept, the only way that I try to watch it again is if a cute chick who is explicitly DTF wants to watch it with me in my home.

movie entertained me 1st time i watched it but special FX and plot do not stand to scutiny

still, this movie still drops a little redpill about feminine nature and why you should never let them lead you

shitty capture from putlocker, can't be bothered downloading this piece of shit for proper screengrabs

Yeah, you're totally not coming across as a wounded betacuck projecting his insecurities. No one gives a shit about your hurt fee-fees, cucky.

I think I remember this lolcow from goyimgate.

I laughed myself sick when I saw that at the end

They're going to be out of water in DAYS and the settlement will die