Anyone else concerned about how resilient White people seem to be to winter?...

Parker Price
Parker Price

Anyone else concerned about how resilient White people seem to be to winter? How the fuck do they manage to swim in ice rivers and shit and not be bothered by it?

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

be white
live in south entire life
move to NY
cold but meh

I am the snow people
Only time I ever really hated it was when I had to pump a tire in below 0
The metal completely sucked the heat from my fingers and hurt like a bitch

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

I'm half white half asian and i love the cold. It has to do with your attitude towards the bleak weather. If you bitch about it nonstop you sure will shiver everytime it gets colder than 10°c, but if you embrace the cold you learn to love it. I'm one of those people who never wear gloves or thicker clothing just because it's cold outside and i love it

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

How the fuck do they manage to swim in ice rivers and shit and not be bothered by it?

Well it is simple, really.
Think about it.
Shit is brown.
Niggers are brown because they are made out of shit.
Snow is white.
White people are white because they are made out of snow.
That is why niggers like to shit up wherever they live, and whites like to run around half naked in the winter time.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Gee, it's like White people evolved in colder climates while the other races were lazy shitskins that played on easy mode far away from the glaciered north or something.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

The best snow person.
Also yes, we are evolved for the cold. Strangely, I can't stand the cold.

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

move to NY
why in the fuck

Aaron James
Aaron James

Anyone else concerned about how resilient White people seem to be to winter?
Why would anyone on Holla Forums be 'concerned' about us? Wait, you're not a nigger or a kike are you?

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

This is fucking stupid. It's just pictures of weird people, 9/10 wouldn't be able to.

That's because the statement
We are evolved for the cold
Is wrong. You are not evolved for the cold - your society and perhaps physiology is evolved to find ways to deal with the cold.

William Reyes
William Reyes

You just turn up your internal thermostat.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

It's all in your mind.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

t.shitskin

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

No, we are plainly superior over you at handling the cold. It's in our physiology, and therefore by implication, in our genes.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Does that mean Sami is master race?

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

They are indeed.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

t. nig

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

yes

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

I like ice diving. The thing about the real cold is you sort of get used to the cold but the most important learning curve is learning how to use your hands when your fingers are stuck in one position. It's like having 2 hooks for hands.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Don't you ever start convulsing and dry heaving from the cold?

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

Kek.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

noice

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

It's in the genes. I feel comfortable in cold temperatures while niggers wear space suits to keep them warm.
On the other hand, when it's really hot I'm melting with sweat while niggers are walking in sweaters because it's not warm enough.

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

half chink half white
Disgusting

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

without a doubt, yes

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

half chink half white

Disgusting

Not only that, but essentially he's a guy who walks around all the time looking like he forgot his sunglasses.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Half Asian half white girls are cute though.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

I love it when I see plenty of niggers shivering even when it isn't that cold (apart from seeing niggers in my fucking country, which is always a bummer). As for reasons, one part of it is human noses are adapted to conserve heat so we don't die in the winter while huge nigger noses are adapted to cool off so they don't die under the sun of their land. If not for our brains White people would have a harder time in Africa than niggers do.
swim in ice rivers
Water is liquid down to 0C only. So even if it's -20C outside the water isn't as cold as the air, meaning the real problem isn't really the (not really that cold) water but getting out of it into the much colder air while wet.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Yes

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

no you're coming at this from the wrong perspective… its not "why are whites so…" white people simply are… that is the only explanation necessary…
you should be asking "why are the muds so sensitive to a little chill?"
i live in a majority hispanic town in the south, and every time the temp drops below 60f, the beaners break out the parkas…

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Where are the balts

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Whim Hoff was a fraud new-age guru, his brother was shown to have the same ability with no training, it had to do with the kind of fat he has.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Please post about this on /fringe/index.html and link me I am a Wim Hof fan but I value the truth above all and want you to pill me on this matter.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

I like the cold. Easier to do work outside without sweating.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

ebin :DDD

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

living the life.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

ywn be a finn
Kill me please.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Wicked

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

what are you?
Not datamining, bored.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

An anal rapist

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

fantastic.

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

STAHP!11
Won't someone please just think of the horses?

official disabled status
topkek

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Won't someone please just think of the horses?

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Not our fault human grills are gross, smelly, demanding, and have flogged-out cunts.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Same reason niggers thrive in Africa, Asians in Asia.

Through evolution we adapted to our local enviroment you collossal retard.

Problem is there are more and more weaklings who get cold easily because with all this modern luxury cold doesn't kill of those with the wrong genes anymore.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

You are either a nigger or you carry inferior mutated genes.
Don't reproduce, faggot.

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

faggot, you forgot the thermal conductivity of water. 0c water will suck heat away faster the -5c air.

Idk where these cancel out and they are at the same rate.
There is probably a chart for it online.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Why do actual summerfags tend to be genuinely shitty people?

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Its all evolution and protection against predators. We adapted to cold envjronments and lighter skin color facilitated this. Blacks tended to live in warmer environments so it was warmer at night to steal shit.
Black skin helps them stay hidden.
Brown people cover their environment with shit so when ghey are done raping their brown skin keeps yhem hidden.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

its not the skin color that makes them good at counteracting a cold environment. It's the culture associated to their skin color that makes them raised with a good enough work ethic to be able to fight through difficult environments whilst looking like they aren't bothered by it.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

This thread needs more snow goddess.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

How bow dah?

Connor Green
Connor Green

Those strimmer things are fucking murder for bits of what your cutting flying back at you.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Being superior genetically at standing up to the cold.
Same with niggers with heat.
And koreans with zerg rushes.

Ian King
Ian King

zerg rushes

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

hasn't played starcraft

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

That is prerecorded/lip-synced, but it sounds cool.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

friendly reminder that melanin inhibits vitamin D production.
Niggers literally need more sunlight in order to produce healthy levels of vitamin D.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

how north would win in war
why we need to use nukes