MGTOW = hated by almost everyone

Not only are SJWs frothing at the mouth at the mention of MGTOW, but so are tradcucks and fence-sitters. Could this mean that MGTOW is the right way?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.jim.com/culture/when-the-rot-set-in/
8ch.net/b/res/7746677.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mgtow for some of the problems in the west, and in the east as well
that is why everyone hates it

Elaborate?

Because these """""men"""""" """""go their own way"""""" by fantasizing about molesting children or masturbate to cartoons, which is what they were doing in the first place. The movement is a straw man set up by the same folks propping up the """""women's"""""" movements in the first place so as to better attack the retards who would adopt it for themselves.

mgtow is basically the plebtier version of the nietzsche/schopenhauer pill

MGTOW isn't really a political dogma or anything really, it's just openly giving up. Sure, society is fucked and their memes like this aren't completely wrong when applied to most modern western women, but their stance towards it is basically blackpilling and DUDE SEX ROBOTS LMAO

Ye no. Off this site, normalfag.

well, when you free 3DPD and let them vote, they vote for things that benefit them, and don't really consider the long-term consequence.
The welfare state is the biggest example of this, and they will also vote to force people to give them jobs, and a 3DPD with a high paying job thinks she a 10/10 due to her having money, so your birthrate goes to shit. You also get shitty systems based 3DPD's mindset i.e. feels > reals.
you get this retarded consumption culture, where things only last for maybe a few years before you have to throw. it out This gross waste of resources, that benefits no one but the manufactures, and is made possible because 3DPD think new =s good

Go outside.

Let me guess, tradcucks hate MGTOW because if you just do your own thing and hang out with your buds you're not marrying a submissive white girl whom you dated in high school and then using her to raise the 20 Christian kids you fathered on the rural farm paid for with money you made by avoiding taxes to the libs?

I see that everything you say rings true. Honestly, the best solution is to reduce women's rights and re-establish a soft patriarchy, then there would be no need for MGTOW at all. But I don't see either side proposing this, which tells me that both of them are gynocentric.
It's about time we get away from gynocentrism, but nobody but MGTOW actually address it.

to them
not orbiting thotposters on social media = giving up on life

Think about it this way. "chads" always brag about getting dank young hole. What happens when all chads cant brag about getting young teen hole? Welp, they have to go younger. Chads are pedos, also old ass chads are mega pedos. This will all come out int he next 10 years.

Wait does that last pic mean everyone is sharing just one robot? You should make the female pictures look different for fembots and 3D skanks

What people misunderstand is that MGTOW is a protective stance, not a strategy on its own. If not going MGTOW, one is free to PUA or otherwise pump-and-dump as they like, but traditional marriage bonds? Untenable. Modern marriage is suicide and relationships with biofemales are pitfalls, only the poor naive folks or pathetic cucks would accept the financial ruin marriage entails.

"Chads" have the balls to actually fuck the kid and don't sit around on anonymous imageboards complaining about the rules of said board when they could make their own.

Confirmed.
Cant wait till the pedo chad crackdown. This will happen because Rosties are not being taken care of by betas. This will cause them to attack chads, It's going to be fun times.

and do what?
these conclusions are come to by studying social trends and voting habits of demographics
anecdotes and personal experiences are worthless when it comes to a civilization level

the are only a few ways of escaping gynocentrism, even fewer are permanent

i suspect i'd be an MGTOW if i weren't already a zoofag.

You don't delve into MGTOW very much if you seriously think Patriarchy hasn't been a proposed solution.

Well, no shit. That's why I asked.

They come by gargling what sources you lack the capability to vet have told you as you sit on your bed with your dick in your hand. Ending women's suffrage won't magically give you any employable skills you know.

Yes, it's apolitical even though vaguely politically associated, sort of like veganism
This is simply bullshit, there are such things as marriage contracts, you also don't instantly have to marry your spouse, and there are good wives out there. This is where the common sense ends and the ideologized echo chamber bullshit sets in. If all you know of women is what articles you read on r/MGTOW or whatever the fuck while never leaving your basement, sure, it will look that way.

Technically zoo be considered a from of MGTOW just with beasts instead of bots.
Anyway, I hope you end up like Mr. Hands idiot.

In that case I'll be happy to provide some material for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy embed related - more will follow:

(2)

(3)

Sorry, but personal attacks don't work anymore. Try again, idiot.

You know whats funny about that first pic. thinking there is such a thing as an "ironclad" pre-nuptial. It is entirely up to the judge in almost all cases. If said judge doesn't like one clause you put in that she agreed too they can throw it out as being usurious/lacking proper understanding and consent on the part of the woman.

You gotta remember, women are both smarter than you and too dumb to comprehend what they read. Better than you at everything but constantly in need of help. Strong and independent but require systemic protection. There is no safety net, no grey area, no legal defense against it. You can only hope you get a divorce judge who has recently gone through a messy divorce and wants to get vengeance, otherwise you are pretty much a demonic horse fucker who will get what exactly what all men deserve for having put all women in oppressive subjugation for all of human history.

I once dated a girl who said she'd refuse to sign one. She's dead now, so that's irrelevant in her case; but if it were a truly fair contract I don't know why she'd have a problem with it.

What is the best way to raise this topic with a long term GF? How can I bring it up so it just seems like boring business as usual, part of the process so don't get excited about it. My friend married an idiot so he didn't have that problem but unfortunately I like girls who aren't retarded.

Response to

These are about the cancer that is Gynocentrism and how Traditionalism fits into it. I hope you'll enjoy them and understand the main conclusion.

I figured that: the extended periods of isolation from society that create these fringe ideologies also tend to impair ones ability to think introspectively, and there's nothing a second party can do to unwrap the several layers of denial surrounding these individuals. But have a good day.

really now?
you don't really need to be an average Rick and Morty viewer to understand simply trends, if you have better reason to why things are shit, feel free to share
but it will save western civilization at least from the problems it is currently facing, why do you think any of this has anything to do with me, anyway?

you seem to lack the ability to think someone can think of the larger picture independent from one's self

I don't know, it sure is a hard topic to talk about. You're better off not taking advice from some random user on this. Maybe talk about your friend who managed to do it, about the advantages "for both" in whatever way you could spin that, that you read terrible stories of divorces where it ends with chaos. You have to establish the same kind of hypothetical tone like when talking about life insurance.

Right, because if you choose to not to play a bullshit game rigged against you, then there's something clearly wrong with you. You don't think I already notice the pattern here?
Your personal attacks are completely meaningless and contribute nothing to the table.

well that sounds like a pretty good reason to insist on a contract, just bring that up and you should be good i think.

That's like accusing another of accusing you of doing the crime they're doing.

You've been told that the game is rigged against you by the same kikes who told the women and the blacks and the gays and the transsexuals and the bangladeshi immigrants with two fingers missing on their left hand the same thing. If you want to be part of yet another politicized group with weird congressional districts drawn around you so politicians can pander specifically to you, go do so.

You ever try playing a victim in front of a women? I think you have not because It dose not work. They are the ultimate victim.

rather be alone then with one of those poly hamplanets

You're not playing victim, you're just setting the terms and you explain your reasons for it to her so she understands it. Perfectly masculine thing to do.

MGTOW are literally gays too afraid to come out of the closet. We shouldn't abandon women, we should dominate them. You are a faggot.

Not necessarily, but some members delude themselves into liking drawings of consenting adult men dressed as girls because they don't want the stigma of being a person who could possibly rape your daughter.

I see absolutely no politicians saying anything about the problems facing men, or pandering to men in any way. That's the thing that sets everything apart. MGTOW isn't a political group, it's a lifestyle. And unlike these marxist-grassroots SJW movements, they recognize real and immediate issues. Yet, even when faced with these issues, they feel no need to start a political movement, or be catered to by politicians.

Yeah, and have her cry to the cops and then get thrown in jail. Do you really think you're bigger and badder than the government?

right, because be able to separate myself from things as to not let emotional investment get in the way of observing reality is lacking the ability to see the larger picture
so are the jews omnipotent or just omniscient?

drawing from your own experiences, outline a real life scenario in which you dominate women.

back to /r9k/ you fucking coward.

I mean, 3DPD are weak and stupid, so it wouldn't be that hard to dominate them, the problem is the white knights and government

Women don't listen to reason, this is why two of my friends are dead now. But I don't care because they did it to themselves. It's sad and I could not help them. They sounded as positive as you are now. But that's just how things are now. Men like myself will protect ourselves.

No, but you're pushing a fucking Marxist kike ideology that is supported by the establishment.

Look at all of the MGTOW community. They basically 99.99% white. They are told to withstand from relationships with women. How jewish can you get, honestly?

nah some are niggers, some very well respected like bar bar

Have fun, incel faggot. Im sympathetic to your basic views but you are just a massive faggot.

They are also told to mix up with blacks, Have a cuck on the side and help raid their GF/Wifes kid…

The communists waited about 60 years for anyone to actually pander to them specifically. MGTOW isn't formed as a group yet in any way that can be meaningfully exploited, specifically because it's a movement among fat people on the internet who wouldn't have contributed anything meaningful to society in the first place.

you can often read statements like the one i quoted before when you browse right-wing pages on social media. once you click on the profiles of those guys that tell you to "man up", you'll see they're mostly fat spergs with even fatter wives (mostly of a darker complexion than appropriate for "fashy" types). anons talk a good game online but they themselves usually date ghastly wenches that nobody that's right in the head would settle for.

It's telling when your this upset over someone like myself. Sorry but you are not getting my support. You go back to your chad or hell if you are a chad then I'm not supporting your children.

Yeah, how many niggers? Not very many. Most of them are neckbearded fags from Reddit.

MGTOW isn't a political movement. You're thinking of MRA.

You're the cuck here bud, you're the one planning to never have children, you're the blackpilled shut in genetic dead end because some Redditors turned you into a paranoid husk. Life isn't as bleak as you think it is. If you are this paranoid about western women, learn Russian, Chinese or Japanese and get a traditional rural wife there, no one's stopping you.

Really? So avoiding danger and supporting yourself is marxist and supporting the establishment now? Holy shit batman.

Not a movement.

Contributing nothing to the same society that throws men in prison for looking at a woman the wrong way? Keep on backpedaling, lol.

Go ahead Mr. Alpha O'prickdick. You do your thing and I'll pray that the alimony doesn't take all your rent money.

If you marry someone you think will be a good wife you have a 30% chance of being right.

I'm literally Batman. Have you ever blown up a Death Star in your miserable life? No? Then go away.

Calling MGTOW not a movement is like calling the Hell's Angels not a gang.

there are more MGTOWs on youtube then reddit.
being a MGTOW requires you to learn, either from others or first hand, and that is going to require a degree of intelligence, and with the disproportional numbers of niggers to whites you're going to get more white MGTOWs, but I would say niggers are a chunk of overall MGTOW numbers given how shit their 3DPD are

If you never marry and reproduce you have a 100% chance of being a literal waste of skin, forgotten 10 years after your death.

It really only requires you to parrot things that you've read from these other redditors or youtubers and present it as your own findings, which is what the reddit and youtube community do anyway.

I've seen enough.

This is a strawman
I fucked exactly 23 women in the past without paying or having to be in a relationship and now I consider myself MGTOW and I'm sure I'm not the only one with a similar background.

MGTOW have no association with each other other than their ideology. Other than that, you would have absolutely no idea if they were MGTOW or not in real life. You can't compare them to a group.

Isn't 23 the number that teenagers use to claim to not be completely underage when the topic of their age comes up after they said something stupid?

I came to conclusion of male disposability myself, everything else clicked after, and I am sure "it is the jews" was 100% your thought, and your's alone

whoops

I don't want leftovers. You have seemed to have made alot of leftovers. Also why do you want me to racemix now?

lol, maybe you are in your own mind. With a child response like that. But I know what I have and I know what I can do. So keep going because arguing with guys like you is a fun past time for me.

Yeah, exactly. It's this "individualist" mindset. You want to destroy the family unit, just like Marxists. The Frankfurt school is based on this concept.

It's against nature. All animals are "collectivists" and adhere to hierarchy and meritocracy. Male animals that chose not to be with females die out. It's fucking basic shit.

This. And the first thing her lawyer will do is challenge the pre-nuptial. If they can't get it thrown out entirely, they'll see if they can get parts of it thrown out or weakened. Lawyers recommend that if you're going to bother with a pre-nuptial these days, you need to make sure that she has a lawyer to represent her interests, that she has plenty of time–months–to review it and think about it, and that you video-record the signing, with both lawyers present. Why? Because of all of the bullshit that women and their lawyers come up with to try to get them thrown out. She didn't have enough time to consider it. She felt pressured. She felt threatened. Her fiance was a-a-abusive crocodile tears go here and she thought she had to sign it or she wouldn't be "safe". Her dog died that week so she wasn't in her right state of mind. She was on her period. She was sick and had taken cold medicine that day. Etc. They'll throw the kitchen sink at it. Hope you've got a lot of money to fight it out in court. People think that in a divorce, you get half and she gets half. Nah. You get a third, she gets a third, and the lawyers get a third. Btw, if she makes less money than you, you'll probably be paying for her lawyer as well as yours. Yep, that's a thing. The court can (and does) order it all the time. So you might actually wind up with less than a third.

What on Earth makes you think women have any interest in fairness? Next you'll be telling me that feminism is really about equality (in which case it would be called egalitarianism), not female supremacy.

This guy is an idiot. I'm not sure how much more I'm going to watch.

men have pretty much been excluded from the family concept by modern culture. in the past, you had the opportunity to be pater familias, now you get the chance to drag some former coal burner and her two mongrels through life like a workhorse. mgtow is merely the reaction to this.

First vid is a very rough draft. Skip to the next one if you like.

Divorce rate is 50%.
Women initiate 80% of divorces, the main reason being they were bored.
At most, only 40% of women are "good"

Yeah I agree 100% that MGTOW is a reaction to cultural Marxism and ironically supports it at the same time. You shouldn't react to something by just saying "eh what the hell, it happened so lets's go our own way". That's exactly what they want you to do. If you had balls, you'd try to stand up for yourself and fight the kike system. Instead, you're just some soyboy fag who wants to jack off to traps and forget about women.

You make absolutely no sense.

Well yeah, but aren't they at least even going to PRETEND that they want things to be fair? Why show all your cards and so comfortably reveal that you're a cunt from the beginning?

I thought I would make it to his second video, but I'm done here. This guy is as emotionally unstable as the women of his own worldview

Gynocentrism is perfectly natural - just look at bonobos! Time to man up and marry that slut, goy!

This EXACTLY is why MGTOW exists. Men become MGTOW when they actually get experience with women, and get a better idea for what they really are. This explains why most of MGTOW men are divorced, and why more inexperienced men believe the unicorn is still out there. Naiveness is what leads to the idea that women aren't at fault for what they do, and that it must the jews causing their behavior.

That's already been done. The family has already been destroyed, and guess what? MGTOW doesn't change a god damned thing about it, either, because the family was long gone before it emerged.
Know what destroyed the family? Giving women power to divorce their husbands and take all of their shit. MGTOW wouldn't be an attractive alternative to marrying up if feminism hadn't taken over 50-60 years ago, so yeah, go ahead, beat the already dead horse.
You wanna bring back the family and abolish the need of MGTOW?? I'll give you a hint: FUCKING TAKE WOMEN'S RIGHTS AWAY.

Yeah, know what else isn't natural? Matriarchy, feminism, and female authority.
Because they lack the gray matter necessary to think for themselves. They lack thought, ambition, and higher purpose. Just listen to yourself.

t. libertarian extremist retard

What sense has everyone else in this thread been making?

Second vid is more grounded. I insist you look into it tbh Personally, TFM isn't my favorite, but this seems a solid concept

do you think single mothers need welfare?

You talk about it like it happened centuries ago. The attack on the family unit happened very recently. It basically started in the early 90's as a kind of subtle prototype, then within the past decade it turned into a aggressive attack. You are just saying that X has already been destroyed so we should accept answer. That's so defeatist. You are a coward for thinking this way.

ugh. Fine

He's one of those retards who constantly appeals to nature when his argument starts to fall apart.

If you're white, Russia and eastern europe isn't racemixing.
Just pick a better wife. Sure, you won't find her on Tinder, but they are out there

It goes back way further than that.
Read up on counter culture, the generation of 68, European students' movements, etc but also Marx's intentions to abandon family structures.

That's mostly true, except for a few, mostly humiliating, roles. Think of the "men" in the show Modern Family, for example. You've got Phil Dunphy, the loser idiot who is just barely tolerated by his longsuffering wife. That's an archetype you see over and over in commercials, too. Oh, husbands are so stinky and gross. Haha, men are such incompetent parents. Etc. You've got the old guy, who's the closest to a traditionally masculine character, except he's literally raising

and lots of the plotlines explore how he needs to become more sensitive and "modern". Then, of course, you have the two fag dads who the show tries to portray as the most sympathetic male characters. A fat fudgepacker and a twinky ponce raising someone else's Asian kid: this is what we're supposed to aspire to.

So there's still a role for males in the modern understanding of families: as a paycheck (always, that goes without saying), but also as a laughingstock, a harmless anachronism, or what amounts to a woman with a shit-covered dick.

But the fundamental dynamic of family has been unfavorable for men for centuries - it was simply masked behind jingoism and Traditionalism. Men have been taught to take responsibility for the actions of females for a long time now, and haven't had near enough legal authority to compensate for it.

You're screeching like MGTOW is some sort of anti-Natalist death cult - when in fact if every man had a MGTOW demeanor of "takes no shit" and conditions weren't Gynocentric, the damn birthrates would put the Baby Boom to shame. Protip: sucking up to women and being a White Knight Tradcuck won't get you pussy.

Nope, it happened as soon as women's suffrage happened. Do you really think that all of this is happening by random chance, and it wasn't planned?
As soon as the welfare state was established, women had almost no need for men anymore, except for their money. The result is a bunch of households being raised by feminist mothers who will indoctrinate your sons into being effeminate faggots who hate their own race. The suicide of the white race started when men had no more control over their women, and their women stopped having babies due to their liberation.

No, I'm saying that it's impossible to form a family without the woman breaking it apart after she gets bored with you. Therefor, the effort is futile until women lose their rights again.

So what do you propose we do? As long as shit is still this way, then MGTOW will still be an attractive option.

He uses animal examples alot but that's fine. I personally prefer Raging Golden Eagle 'cause he sounds like a South Park VA.

Be gone THOT!

That can easily be answered: obviously it helps them. The underlying question is much, much stickier. On one hand it encourages divorce and tends to tear apart families. On the other hand without it children of single mothers would grow up destitute. I think the best solution is to put children with the parent who has a job. It's better to have a lower chance of being a latchkey kid than a higher chance of being the child of a welfare mom

TFM literally has a shady lawyer and a cop chilling in his chatroom and giving out advice

Predicting the end of the world because of
is vapid, moronic, and very, very common. And you're doing nothing to support his claim.

Advice can be evaluated by an individual. It's not really such a bad thing.

I'm going to bed - good night.

Stop right there. He predicted the end of society, not the world.

So? What's your point? That we're not allowed to dislike anything going on, or else it's vapid or moronic?

welfare babies should be euthanized and used for science

You are the problem. You are creating the unfaithfulness in women.

buy a rope and lynch yourself. if you were such above tradcucks why are arguing with anons on a tv board? this is fun to you? fun to me is golfing but to each his own.

MGTOW creates the thots.You don't want people to realize this.

what is domination?

MGTOW in a nutshell

(((MGTOWs))) are no different from gays. Their goal is to target white men into not reproducing.

ITT cowards, incels and losers
>>>/r9k/
>>>/v9k/

Fine, the end of society. This changes absolutely nothing, but good job making my minor error the topic of the argument so you could avoid addressing my point.

Dislike whatever you want. But predicting the end of the *society* based on your dislike is a very, very common error. If you're going to predict such an extreme consequence you need to have a solid line of reasoning behind it. "muh welfare state" is not.

your point?
There's incels in mgtow. they should be kamikaze.
and pumping and dumping does create the thots.
Are you mad people are realizing MGTOW is all about ego?

Yeah, except the thing I dislike actually is ruining society. Maybe not end it, but ruining it at the least. Wow, maybe that's why I happen to dislike it?

This is fucking bullshit. If they weren't thots in the first place, then they wouldn't fuck them or suck their dicks in the first place. Nobody "tricked" them into sucking off the entire football team until they were 40, they're just naturally this way.

holey shit put some effort into it newfag.

He thinks that women aren't responsible for anything. This guy is a lost cause.

broken homes create broken people.

i may have used create wrong i can give you that, but isolation does make someone have lower self esteem.
look into that green eye brown eye study.
also not giving the the tenderness they need early in life will just make them wanting for it for the rest of their lives.

I just lurk, like i stated before my favorite past time is golfing and watching the masters. I don't have time to argue with people anonymously online in a chinese takeout forum.

women are fucking retarded.

Caused by lack of fathers, caused by feminism, caused by women. See the connection?

Truth.

You know who champions feminism more than anyone else? Men. It's hardwired into us.

You remind me of pedos

Then don't…
least you halfway make seance some of the time.

This place is full of children's conversations about things they have little or no experience with. Most everything I read here is a fabrication of your own imaginations; and no resemblance to reality. The root cause is not even discussed here. For that you would actually have to study history, and stop making it up as you go. I'll give you a hint: feminism happened because of the way men treated women. Everything happens because of the way men treat someone. It happens because of revenge. Life is about how we treat one another, and if you don't understand that you will keep making the same mistakes. As a result the state of the world is beyond repair. Everyone is out for their own selfish interests. No one gives a fuck about you, no one even looks at you when you walk by, they don't want to know you. And they sure as hell don't want to hear what you have to say, or what your imaginations conger up. The only thing left is to lead by example; do the right thing because it's the right thing to do. When you are breathing your last breath, finally you will understand that life is not about profit or loss but rather; how we treat each other.

take care

Hard to treat men good when many try to make cucks out of their fellow men. You can't have clean women if every guy and their brother is fucking as many as they can. Humans have the 1 to 1 ratio rule. If I gave everyone one piece of bread to eat but that night five guys took a bite or ate more then twenty that where not their own, what do you think will happen? Those men that had their bread eaten would discipline those who ate it. As of now men will not do this, instead they are driven to be cucks.

Feminists don't like MGTOW because they don't play into their hands. It's harder to wrap a guy who embraces a MGTOW personal guidance philosophy around their pinky.

Tradcucks and Holla Forums hate MGTOW because they think they're shoving off duties and responsibilities. They don't see the issue with women and never will. To the Tradcuck, a woman is always a frail, defenseless flower that is incapable of higher reasoning and deceptive play.

Holla Forums hates MGTOW because they like to spout racist memes that MGTOW men don't help to produce white babies. They also don't include any non-white you've had sex with.

So obviously it is a good piece of understanding to have. Just don't go full soyboy, bitching about noGF.

While \a\ loves MGTOW!

Americans should really do something and supplicate to their lawmakers to change their laws. If you have a criminal record, you can not go to college/university. They will even expel you. I used to think "oh man, fucking Captain Buzzkill" when I saw a cop busting a kid for possession of alcohol, but now I know that it's more than just ruining their night, it's about ruining their fucking life over a glass of peach cider or whatever the fuck. The fact that kids who get convicted of anything are basically considered to no longer be citizens, and can't get an education…

I mean yeah they can go to other countries if they can afford it, but being disenfranchised like Brian Branks… You ought to supplicate your lawmakers to change the law, make it so that peoples' pasts don't prevent them from having a fucking future. What kind of society that calls itself "the greatest" treats their young that way? How can we be taken seriously when we throw away anyone cause "hey, ya fucked up once upon a time."

They're right about that.

They're wrong about that. Many women are skilled manipulators. And it's a mistake to confuse "higher reasoning" with cunning. Many women have plenty of the latter.

Varg Vikernes is an interesting case. He's even made a video about MGTOW. He's both a tradcuck (though a European paganism tradcuck, not a Christian one) and a Holla Forums-tier promoter of white people producing more little "snow niggas". His wife is autistic literally, I'm not meme-ing, and he picked her up right out of high school. She's 20+ years his junior, IIRC.

Anyway, he's been lucky so far. He and his wife have 4 kids and are about to have a 5th. They live in France, and if at any point she gets tired of living in poverty, crammed into a tiny old stone house with 6 other people, she could utterly ruin him. Not to mention that with his felony record, the government would likely believe whatever she said about him. "Mon dieu, he threatened les enfants! I was so scared!" I don't want that to happen to him, but it would be interesting to see how quickly he'd go MGTOW after getting fucked by the long dick of the "family" justice system in Europe.

I don't think that's what whiteknight's (not Tradcucks, btw. You keep using that word…) think – if they think – at all. They are uber betas simply sniffing around in the hopes of a little well-past-valid-shelf-life pussy. My take is that you are personally confusing someone having a facility in higher order logic with the ability to be a scheming lowlife. Daily reminder that even niggers can be the latter user.

THE JEWS DID THIS!

Actually, it was (((feminism))). So yea.

MGTOWs in this thread: am I naive for thinking that the ideal society is one of symbiosis between men and women?

1. Men protect women physically.
2. Women protect men psychologically.
3. Men and women cater to one another's happiness.

Number 1 is about keeping women healthy, fit for children, and out of the rapey reach of Haji.
Number 2 is about preventing male suicide and increasing male motivation.
Number 3 is self-explanatory.

I know you're probably going to dismiss my idea as traditionalism (which it may very well be, I don't know) but what's wrong about traditionalism if it's done right and isn't allowed to turn into gynocentrism?

Let's face it. Women are inferior life forms. Their brains are inferior. Sometimes not in IQ, but always in thought patterns. Once science replaces them in the reproductive field, they will be done away with entirely, or their brains will have to be upgraded.

No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with traditionalism. In fact it's literally the only healthy mechanism for relationships between men and women so why should right-thinking men oppose it. The fundamental issue here is (((feminism))). When females entirely abrogate their God-ordained roles alongside men in favor of chasing kike fantasies, they have failed both God, the greater culture, the men around them, and even themselves.

It takes two to tango as the saying goes. If women willingly walk off the dance floor in the arms of Jewgold, Hashid or Tyrone, why should they even be a consideration any longer? They've walked away from humanity of their own accord. Bring on the robowaifus.

What if instead of "inferior", they're "complementary"? Male and female brains being complementary, after hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and natural selection, would work out nicely with my M-F symbiosis utopia.

You do know it's much easier to replace men than women in the reproductive field, and who's to decide whose brain ought to be "upgraded" and to what? Surely it's not the feminists, who want all boys to be turned into Lactatia, but just the same I doubt it's you who should decide. Or even me. How about nobody gets replaced but instead change the society, rules and laws?

They'd basically be woman-shaped dildos for men. Meanwhile the breeders in the real world will mongrelize away. What I'm saying is robowaifus equal extinction of you. "But what about artificial wombs?" Yeah what about them? It takes two to tango as you say, so who will supply the second half of your child's DNA?

I will.

Wouldn't that make your child a clone of you?

Perhaps. There are certainly other options. I'm not entirely convinced, as user seems to imply above, that women's dna is the issue. Rather I'm of the opinion that the primary issue with them is spiritual. Satan has a hook in their jaw. For this men of faith certainly bear some blame. But as to you're point, high-functioning genes can be extracted as needed in the future. And in the meantime fixing many of my dominant genes into offspring lineage would be very beneficial for them imo. As we recover civilization other quality genes can be folded into the line.

ceasing to be a withdrawn beta male cuckold and putting women in their place is the right way

Never change.

3DPD do nothing but have children, that is all they do.

it also promotes dysgenics, but I do agree the children should go with the parent that has the most money

no, 3DPD and men want to reproduce, but the way men and 3DPD reproduce makes them have different interest, and those aren't complementary.
they have already found ways to turn skin cells into egg cells, and they know how to keep an embryo alive with a plastic bag, and a tube, so the only problem is operating on things that small, and 3DPD need artificial wombs are needed by 3DPD just as much as men
again egg cells from skin, have a baby with yourself, or your male friend at that point

Not everyone gives a shit about reproducing.

Yet it's critical for the survival of the species. Whether you survive or even I is basically irrelevant, however the species as a whole is of vital importance as long as this universe lasts.

MGTOWs don't generally see anything wrong with traditionalism, but they believe it's a practical impossibility in modern society.

it is the right way. Stop paying women wor their cunts and stop playing their games

mgtow is a low iq thing. the root problem is sexualizing women. gl solving the riddle to get over your insecurity of smurtness

go to bed roastie you're drank.

I think that was already covered by what I said.

This was covered also.

Of course you are the one human who is completely innocent, right?

I found this: basically the same things you argue about.
The idea that women are pure perfect princesses is a fairly recent one, and is what gave rise to feminism.
>blog.jim.com/culture/when-the-rot-set-in/

If this was true there would be no such thing as "Seduction or Rape."
I'm speaking about: Mankind's inhumanity to mankind…
Cause and effect: Everything happens in human society because of what we do to each other.

I think that every Avatar in history had something to say about this. Can we as a species rise above this? It hasn't happened in my life time.
Society is a story, and in this story everyone plays a certain role, like an actor on a stage. This story falls apart if we don't get what we want.
And then what we do when we think that no one is looking doesn't help either. The story of society is changing, this produces chaos, so no
one is getting what they want, no one cooperates with the story. If there is no cooperation there can be no society. Eventually we see society
collapse, the story is being rewritten but it isn't a good story. Can you see now that how we treat each other is most important?

If you want to be alone that's fine. But when you need to make a group in order for them to validate your decision, well that's pathetic. And it tells me that they don't really want to be alone, but are looking for a way to justify their inablilty to form a functional relationship

Come to my group "Jewish Negro Pedo SJW's for Christ Inc."
8ch.net/b/res/7746677.html

The other life on this planet would be better off without us. Humans kill everything with their Ghetto, the way they live is poisonous to other life.

Relationship is just a concept, without cooperation it's imaginary.

Humanity has always been a story about rising above our animalistic instincts, and men have done a better job at that than women, mainly because most women have almost no control over their emotions, yet automatically believe their feelings to be always right and going against them to be always wrong. There is nothing wrong with emotion by itself and emotions are not wild beasts without purpose, don't get me wrong, we need them to guide us through life sometimes. But they shouldn't be your god to follow. Treat them like your beloved dog: If it barks, chances are there is something wrong and you should check on it, be it the dog being hurt or detecting a danger. But you have to raise your dog properly, else he will bark all the goddamn time, shit everywhere, constantly demand your attention and eat all your food. If you think your dog is your boss and you have to follow its every command you'll get nowhere in life. But this is what women are raised to do, their relationship to their emotions is far too romantic. In a sense, feminism had the right idea here - to fight stereotypes has been a chance. But then they fought this war with the very irrationality that caused them to reach their opressed status. Being a feminist dominates their lifes with much more violence than most men ever would.

Women need to revolutionize their way of thinking, they need to care more about values and less about their own feelings, or even teach their feelings to care about those values. Emotion can be a much better drive towards greatness than anything else, but the cattle pulling your wagon has to be under control. And they are not going to learn how to control it by blaming the men who built their wagons, just because they designed them to not fall apart every time a cow goes a little bit crazy.

But the main point is: If emotions, like in my metaphore, are an animal to tame, women need to learn to tame it themself instead of either letting men do it for them or just letting them run wild because they love the idea of freedom so much.

I agree that some women can be considered crazy and they need to be shunned, but the same is true for some men.
You can't have a family without a good woman, the challenge is to find a good one. I was married for 30 years, raised my children and then said goodbye to my alcoholic wife. I've been a Monk since 2007, and haven't met a woman in her right mind since that time. So I remain alone, remembering just how bad it can get. Prevention is all you can do at this time.

[citation needed]

Or, better yet, it seems a good reason to not get married at all in the first place.

Who needs marriage, when you have cousins?

The Japanese man treats his family like toys, he knows that his wife and children live in their dreams and don't know what reality he faces everyday to take care of them. This is a decision he made before he took on the responsibility. Every man needs to decide if the risk is worth it, because love doesn't last it only a dream.

These are the problem children right here, they ignore the story of society and get what they want, chaos.

The average modern woman has had at least 100 sexual partners when reaching her early/mid 20's. It's not the guys fault they became whores, they just saw a possibility to get some and did so.

Actually women and every fucking man around likes emotions, impose those emotions upon them.

Holy shit, I want to be that boy right now.

Meditation is emotional training, but no one will sit still for 5 minutes.

Fuck that shit, impose your will on everyone else.

No one needs a kike to see the absolute garbage state of most men in society. Do you really think the kikes want the masses to feel hopeless? Last time it happened, at least a couple of them ended up dying, some say gassed to death, although we may never know fully the details.

No, kikes want the young, depowered masses of young men to be complacent and hopeful enough so that they'll keep on consuming the good old goodies that only your friendly happy merchant can offer you: hopeful that you can find a roastie so you can spend thousands of dollars dating, then spending thousands of dollars getting engaged to her, then spending tens of thousands of dollars marrying her, then spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in the housing market, then spending hundreds of thousands of dollars rising the next generation of simps which will repeat the cycle. Why do you think kikes wanted gays "living the dream" of marriage? Because then the gays would fit in right on the same cycle as hetero couples: courtship, marriage (including a lavish ceremony for "their special day", of course), then mortgaging a house, then adopting a kid to raise the next generation etc.

MGTOW undermines the kikes' interests by promoting a lifestyle of freedom and frugality. You break the cycle of suffering-consuming-marrying-suffering, and you start to seek nearly inexpensive pleasures in life - consider how little your average basement dweller consumes and expends, compared with your average Chad or "plat-spinner" PUA. Guess which one of those the Jew prefers to keep near his hook-nose?

Impose your will on everyone else, like it it is a moutain dew spender.

This is the problem that you are complaining about. I treat everyone the way I want to be treated, and if that dosen't work I shun them.

That is retarded, always assume a position of superiority if you can afford that.

You put wood on the fire with that behavior. Most of the time life is not a self defense issue.

It isnt but i treat it as that, and that is why i can afford the position of superiority.

And that is also the reason why you can everyone in flesh and i would talk the same way just like i do now.

Why? Fear?

Because you can be anyone you want and you wouldnt be any better than me. Nigger.

And i would say what i want to say straight in your face. And i would make you my bitch, no matter who you are.

But if you know you are the man, you don't have to prove it. Unless someone grabs you it's not self defense. Noise is not self defense. You're city energy, the people I know would shun you.

Then you deserve your life of retardation, but it doesn't have to be that way is my point.

ummm… you are limited by your genes, and class

In fact, the only work in fiction that I can remember off where a single dad is portrayed as sympathetic and competent is Yotsuba&, a fucking slice of comedy Japanese manga. In Western culture, that shit is impossible.

This is not about being the man, this is the code i live by. I was always the best of what i do, you want take that away from me.

This is imaginary and you know it, the problem I see from you is fear based. So my question is, fear of what?
Death?

Most of what you are afraid never even happens, it's just a story.

I do not fear death, i fear myself, sounds so fucking retarded.

So the loss of identity is your fear, but your identity is just a story, and this story changes day by day. Just be fearless, the loss of things imaginary is not important.

A story of what exacty? In what play, it is souless.
Identity without being a niggercuck is everything, that is why identity politics works so well and the violation of said identity. Painting it as a story is just an excuse.

Not only that, but men were ALWAYS the expendable gender - have a conflict going? Throw in enough men to death to solve it. Tradcon Christians don't like to hear it, but Christianity set up the mindset for this to happen, by deifying a "virgin" that cucked her newly wed husband with "the Holy Ghost". And what's portrayed as the greatest virtue of Joseph? That he took it like THE beta cuck champ, rising a kid that was not his and receiving zero compensation for it.

Before even the suffrage, women were down the streets of England handing down white feathers to "cowardly" men who didn't want to be thrown in the meat grinder that was the Western Front of World War I. None of these women wanted to be even a hundred miles near said meat grinder, mind you, lest a shell splinter hurt their cheek, or maybe they get a little huff of chlorine gas in the distance. But men were expected to take machine gun fire right in face; to run against artillery barrage; and to breathe poison gas without even coughing, lest his cough ruin the latest stupid attack concocted by their beta simp commanders down in HQ. Tell me again how good it was back in the days when women couldn't vote, during the Civil War when modern rifling made the prospect of getting killed in a firing line almost a certainty. Or perhaps tell me how good the Romans killed during the Battle of Cannae, trying to defend their city (mostly because of their women) from Hannibal.

Expressing yourself is not retarded, take your time and finish what you want to say.

That telling MGTOW that they should stop pumping and dumping while calling them virgin losers is a logical contradiction, nevermind everything else wrong with your statement.

It always relapses to to what i wanted to say at the get go. Your magical aid. That is why i define my goals as "mundane" boobanimals, time and ambition.

You don't understand that you are not the story. Playing along, cooperation with the story makes you guilty. You are more than just a story in society.

I dont play in teams, what i pick up isnt what i keep. And nothing will change me, and you will get to see that.

Then why are women still second-class citizens in non-Western societies?

I go my own way by brutalizing women to death

The ego is just a self defense mechanism, an energy shield that protects you from harm, it's not the real you. If you don't give people something to push against there is no fight.

I would look you straight in the eyes and tell you the same thing no matter who you are. Because you are my bitch.

I see several possible solutions to this gynocentric Traditionalism you speak of:

1. We reclassify woman as the property of a man in state-enforced monogamy. Man is free to use their property in any way they see fit, but they have a responsibility to maintain their male authority at the home.

2. We build sexbots and exowombs and exterminate the lion's share of biofemales. This would mostly bind our ability to reproduce to our infrastructure so I'm not 100% in support unless absolutely necessary.

3. We augment biofemales to possess fidelity and logical thinking capabilities.

Just throwing some ideas out, but what the shared characteristic these all have is that men would protect themselves by taking a MGTOW stance in order to preserve their assets and emotional well-being.

And I've never been so happy since I gave up. I gave up fighting unless it is actually necessary. There is really only one rule in life, just don't make it worse than it already is, damage control and prevention is all there is, the rest is an imaginary story. I have to go, take care of yourself

I like you too, fag.

Dub dubs! Check'd.

MGTOW?

more like More Gays to Wank

RAPE is the answer

There's your problem

People usually don't like pieces of paper shoved at their nose for signing. Specially if they don't see it as a "big deal", or specifically regarding marriage, "unromantic" - how dare you suggest your marriage could be over any time soon?

Marriage contracts, prenups, that's all irrelevant, because a) women won't sign them unless they think it gives them an advantage, and b) a judge will throw it out of court anyway if s/he thinks it's "unfair" or "uninformed" or whatever the excuse.

Besides, the mere act of taking a marriage to the court means you're already wasting time and money on something you could have avoided. Divorce lawyers aren't exactly cheap.

Marry a Loli instead.

No need to thank me. I freely share my vast worldy wisdom with you lesser beings.

Think, for example, of your right to not talk to cops if they question you. It's well within your right to refuse to answer and cooperate with cops (as long as you're not obstructing their work), but that will usually get to a point where you will need to contact a lawyer to preserve your rights and keep you out of jail. That in itself costs you resources you may not even have.

Get back to goat fucking, Achmed.

He doesn't, but I do because I don't care who I end up marrying, so long as were compatible and not forced into it like the media tries to do constantly. If it's natural, I don't give a fuck.

I've taken to trying to correct them once about how stupid it is to give up, and if they don't listen to reason, I just let them go. Less competition for good women which are already scarce.
Agreed. Infact, I think the Sex Bot meme might stop thot culture from propagating.

Only truth to your own words. Have you been to other countries and stayed there for over two months? Have you seen other cultures not just on TV shit or some vacation? Every business partner I know around the world from another race and culture has showed me how incompatible racemixing is. Whites are the laughing stalk of the human race right now because of the amount of mixing going on. It's funny to them watching a white mix and a brown child coming out. The only reason they have respect for me is because I say it how it is. For my middle eastern contacts they tell me "Well, we will save some whites as slaves at least since they will be rare by then and bring in high profits". If you think I'm joking I'm not.

I don't care about skin color or ethnicity, so long as we have compatible culture and values.

It's not the stinking-hot blonde that nails him, you know…. it's the innocent-looking one on his left that drains his balls all night.

Death to the Infedel!

kek. Anyway, maybe on Holla Forums, which always reeeeing about how whites aren't doing what they're supposed to do, while shitposting and roleplaying The Turner Diaries on a Uzbekistani tatoo inking image board.

He sat in a wheeled chair, waiting for dark,
And shivered in his ghastly suit of grey,
Legless, sewn short at elbow. Through the park
Voices of boys rang saddening like a hymn,
Voices of play and pleasure after day,
Till gathering sleep had mothered them from him.

About this time Town used to swing so gay
When glow-lamps budded in the light-blue trees,
And girls glanced lovelier as the air grew dim,—
In the old times, before he threw away his knees.
Now he will never feel again how slim
Girls' waists are, or how warm their subtle hands,
All of them touch him like some queer disease.

There was an artist silly for his face,
For it was younger than his youth, last year.
Now, he is old; his back will never brace;
He's lost his colour very far from here,
Poured it down shell-holes till the veins ran dry,
And half his lifetime lapsed in the hot race
And leap of purple spurted from his thigh.

One time he liked a blood-smear down his leg,
After the matches carried shoulder-high.
It was after football, when he'd drunk a peg,
He thought he'd better join. He wonders why.
Someone had said he'd look a god in kilts.
That's why; and maybe, too, to please his Meg,
Aye, that was it, to please the giddy jilts,
He asked to join. He didn't have to beg;
Smiling they wrote his lie: aged nineteen years.
Germans he scarcely thought of, all their guilt,
And Austria's, did not move him. And no fears
Of Fear came yet. He thought of jewelled hilts
For daggers in plaid socks; of smart salutes;
And care of arms; and leave; and pay arrears;
Esprit de corps; and hints for young recruits.
And soon, he was drafted out with drums and cheers.

Some cheered him home, but not as crowds cheer Goal.
Only a solemn man who brought him fruits
Thanked him; and then inquired about his soul.

Now, he will spend a few sick years in institutes,
And do what things the rules consider wise,
And take whatever pity they may dole.
Tonight he noticed how the women's eyes
Passed from him to the strong men that were whole.
How cold and late it is! Why don't they come
And put him into bed? Why don't they come?

Woman's are a men problem.

Weak men lead us to this caos, it's our fault. We should now get back the patriarc

SEX ROBOT ARE THE FUTURE. FUCK WOMEN, AND FUCK THEIR BULLSHIT. THEY PUT THIS ON THEMSELVES AND NOW WE DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THEIR BULLSHIT. GET A SEX ROBOT AND THERE. ALL THE SEX YOU NEED, NO NAGGING BITCH OR WHORE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY

Then bring it back faggot and stop white knighting

and having the genes to not bring down the IQ

Guess which of these kids hates black people, the post

third kid, he was born a nigger and he hates himself.

I will always be mgtow though I'll never admit to it out loud.

I'll keep on humping and dumping. I like hurting other people.

I would like if it wasn't this way but it is.

pedo

you people have a mental disease but ofc refuse to acknowledge it. gtfo sicko.

Most people here don't want to molest children. There are however many MGTOWs who understand that child does not mean "whatever the law says it means" and that the age of consent should be lowered by at least a couple of years. This of course pisses off women because they hate younger women, which is why they made up this horseshit about how teenage girls having sex with adult guys are being "abused" and "exploited."

Whole world will be brown then

Holla Forums has different people that use it. Most are neo-natsoc shills.

I think 1. would be a desirable option for now, until we possess the technology for 2. or 3. to be possible.

QUADS SPEAK THE TRUTH:

Cunt said: blablablabla

I found your mother, she looks happy.