How do Holla Forums explain Barbados?

It claims that Barbados, despite being around 92% negro, has a literacy rate of nearly 100%. It is the third most developed country that lies entirely in the western hemisphere, that it is the 51st richest nation in the world, and that all citizens are covered by national health care.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.foreignassistance.gov/explore/country/Barbados
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9560326/British-still-giving-hundreds-of-millions-of-pounds-in-aid-to-wealthy-countries.html
dfat.gov.au/trade/resources/Documents/barb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I explain it by saying that Barbados' 8% non-niggers obviously do some serious work.

They're mongrels of various stripes.
The Arawak and transported potatonigger blood didn't just vanish.

There's your answer

It's one of these money laundering islands where you can set up a post box and declare it as the HQ of your dubious company to avoid taxes.

probably because it was a british colony with a few hundred thousand people.

/thread

Probably a lot of tourism. But i dont know and i dont really care

The Barbadians are from a different part of the world from the African black. Like Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, and other islands/landmasses in the area, they are genetically predisposed to be more intelligent due to their location and evolutionary history.

The color of a persons skin does not determine how intelligent, or physically inclined they may be; it is entirely dependent on their evolutionary background. The aborigines and African blacks share a similar shade of skin tone, but their levels of intelligence are entirely different. Germans and Slavs both share a same skin tone, but they are genetically predisposed to different levels of intelligence.

That's the case for most former british colonies in africa

This is the cuckchan exodus.

Fuck off Holla Forums

Wait, wait, hol up, so you is be sayin, we wuz able to read and shieeeet?

What language do they speak? English.

They were an English colony for a long period of time, up until 1966 according to kosherpedia. If you think niggers on an island managed to create a food surplus leading to an established civilization all on their own, you're naive. Watch their precious literacy rates and GDP decline now that the British are gone

Is there a SOP for hard to reach roaches? You don't need to say much, a yes or no is fine. I just don't want future people dealing with these insidious shitbags anymore.

If no, its getting about time people think of one.

This. Also tourism

t. Someone who researched this in uni

That is easy to answer.

Why aren't Luxembourgians the official masterrace? They are super rich and shit!

That gives me an idea.

Why don't we for once CAUSE White Genocide and make a mini Tahiti out of it as a social experiment/redpill-inducing falseflag?

How about we start a social media campaign about Barbados' niggers being oppressed by the 8% of ebul whitey imperialists exploiting the "native" niggers and keeping all the country's incredible wealth for themselves and see the islands crumble into literal cannibalism after the chimpout has driven all Whites away?

Do I really need to tell you why that's a stupid idea?

It is unethical, yes, but it will serve the greater purpose of demonstrating to future generations that no nigger ruled country can prosper.

I've been there and tourism from white people and the small but crazy powerful white people themselves is literally the only thing holding that shithole up.

If the history of the Haiti and white genocide there didn't redpill them, nothing will. It's like Yuri said, you can show them all the facts and statistics in the world and even take them there by force yourself but it is hopeless. The leftist brainwashing is just too strong.

This. Even with all the tourism of the world a place can't stay afloat if there's not someone around that can run the bureaucracy and maintain the infrastructure. 25k White people are almost enough to ran a welfare state of 300k provided a constant influx of capital.

L.O.L….

Slavs wrecked.

Are the local Whites any redpilled? How much income "inequality" and "White privilege" is there?

Gotta get some laughs in while I can, user. Nobody lives forever.

Did not Haiti had a population of mulattoes that managed to run a skeleton state for a while before they were killed off too for not being black enough and the country collapsed back to the stone age?

If I recall correctly they were also the main perpetrators of the White Genocide there and tried to establish themselves as the ruling class after it.

Obvious bait/slide thread but I'll bite. Either Barbados is either

A) An anomaly. Good for them! Keep it up!

B) Statistical fraud.

Honestly, I'm more inclined to believe b.

Yup. Confirmed shill thread. On goes the sage.

I've actually been to Barbados. It's a very sleepy, quiet country where nearly everyone sustenance farms or grows sugar cane. I very distinctly remember a conversation I had with a guy who was working as a self-taught electrician who was unbelievably excited to have gotten a job as a volunteer firefighter, earning $2,000 bajan per year. That's $1k American. It's a very idyllic country where not a lot happens, but tourism brings in a ridiculous amount of money. The resort at Crane Beach costs $500 (American) per night–and that's the base model, without air conditioning or anything. As far as the government goes, the bureaucracy is as bad or worse than anywhere else–island politics is very predominant there. These are just my observations about the country, and if anybody has any other questions feel free to ask me.

No questions, but that's probably about right - its an island of nigger-injun-Euro mongrels, which receives ungodly influx of money as to serve the role of, effectively, infinite gibs.

In a tropical climate, with infinite gibs and several centuries of admixture, even niggers can thrive… Not that having a high literacy rate is of particular value in terms of dictating intelligence/cognitive ability (even an imbecile can learn to read), nor is having high levels of development/wealth/liberal social policies exemplary of much on an island that is basically one giant vacation resort for wealthy White foreigners.

Your magical niggers are in another country and are still living at the expense of the white man.

beta.foreignassistance.gov/explore/country/Barbados
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9560326/British-still-giving-hundreds-of-millions-of-pounds-in-aid-to-wealthy-countries.html
dfat.gov.au/trade/resources/Documents/barb.pdf

etc.

OP BTFO

Gee how come?

This.