Fred Trump and the KKK

Donald Trumps father was probably in the KKK.

He was arrested at a Klan rally in 1927 at the age of 21. He was one of seven men arrested in full Klan attire.

The riot was in Queens, NY over Catholic (Irish) police officers harassing WASP's.

Contemporary news articles describing the events describe how "Fred Trump" was arrested, and give the address he lived at during the time. The address is confirmed by the wedding announcement of Donald Trumps parents, which lists the same address as their residence.

Of course, all of this is researched by (((Boing Boing))) and (((Vice))) with ill intent.

Trump was even specifically questioned about it by Jason (((Horowitz))) of the (((New York Times))) and he denied it vigorously.

Of course, we at Holla Forums feel it is a good thing and something to be proud of. It also may confirm that Trump quietly shares and affinity with us, at least enough to not condemn us when the media demands that he does. He recognizes that we are right.

He must have been redpilled by his father.

His sons, Donald and Eric are also redpilled by both grandpa and dad.

It is also noted, the Klan back then was not like the Klan now. It was more mainstream and did not burn crosses or hang people, at least not in NY. It was more like a Right Wing political affiliation that was anti-immigrant.

Of course, he did hand his (very beautiful) daughter to a Jew, and his determined political enemy, but I guess he did this out of love for his daughter even though he was internally not happy with the situation.

archive.is/gC4lv

GOOD.

As an Irishman I'd like to apologise for my negroid-american kin

From your article. Also, nowhere is it stated that he was arrested in full Klan attire. However, I don't mean to imply that it would actually bother me if he was a Klansman.

Fuck off back to where you came from, shill.

At least you didn't capitalize Holla Forums. 1/10

It is beautiful if you think about it. This great man and successful businessman who hated degenerate immigration had a son a prodigy who became President on the basis of battling unrestricted immigration with the promise to "Make America Great Again".

This was truly the vision of his father. This is a very capable high powered family.

Fred's brother was a scientific genius.

These are people with very high intelligence, high energy and a strong sense of doing what is right.

Fred Trump also kept the riff raff out of his exclusive 97% WASP housing developments.

The man was the definition of based.

unproven and completely made up.

No evidence of what role, if any he played in the protests, or whether he was just picked up for being a bystanding WASP by partisan Catholics.

Original article states they were "berobed".

Original article states they were arrested for "refusing to disperse".

Would Don look good with the Fred Trump look?

There weren't only robed klansmen arrested that day.

confirmed for plebbit fedora.

His father being a Klanmember would be a good thing. Just like the rumor that Donald Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside. These things would indicate that Trump could be a white nationalist at heart even if his rhetoric isn't as extreme as Holla Forums is, and that he's just playing a good goy to be electable (because someone like David Duke would have zero shot of being elected President in the modern US).

You realize you're OP, don't you? Or do you always speak in 3rd person?

You're posting vague snippets of the original article that don't clearly prove anything. Again, if he was dismissed without charges, it's more likely that he was simply a bystander.

Maybe it would be good for us, but it would fit the media narrative well enough to lose Trump a lot of votes. You and OP seem to be trying to get us to meme something that could be detrimental to Trump winning the election. Do shills really think we're that stupid?

I'm not trying to get you to "meme" anything. This is a political message board and this is a thread about a major Presidential candidate's familial background – I think that's more than a reasonable topic of discussion.

I know there is an extent that one must care about PR, which is why I would not suggest Trump goosestep into the next debate and call for gassing Hillary Clinton. Nonetheless, the media has thrown literally every character assassination in the book at Trump and nothing has stuck – an unverifiable story that his dad may or may not have been in the Klan would not even move the ticker on election polls. Nonetheless, if it is true (though impossible to prove) that would be another assurance that Trump really is on our side but cannot openly admit it for those aforementioned PR reasons.

Make no mistake, the official platform that Trump is campaigning on is not nearly enough to save America. The reason I support Trump so strongly is because I think he holds many views sympathetic to white nationalism that he cannot explicitly campaign on.

The Klan is correct about immigration and the Trump family should be proud.

I agree with you, but we've seen enough dog whistle by now that this one shouldn't really make much of a difference.

Yes OP does

Fair enough. But I am not saying "it is a fact", I am merely pointing out there is evidence which makes it likely.

Even less plausible and based on evidence than the argument of mine which you reject.

No I am not, I do not think we should discuss it outside of Holla Forums. I do however, believe it is valuable as to our own understanding of Donald Trumps character and motivations.

He is certainly red pilled. He also comes from a determined red pilled family with a tradition of standing for what is right.

Regarding his daughter converting to Judaism. This may even be further proof. She knows her father is a proud WASP. It is common for daughters to rebel against their fathers and do exactly what they think their father may hate.

This is precisely why so many trashy mudshark bitches give it up to niggers.

So the poor girl fell down into marrying a wealthy and successful kike, demonstrating the natural weakness of women.

Regardless, the father is accepting and caring.

mgtow pls fucken kill urself

ppl rly need to remember that. And that the observer's been behind him 100% of the way.
(((Kushner))) knows he's the black sheep, and he oversells his goyness to prove it.
When's the last time you saw Murdoch or Redstone running around New York handing out free newspapers to get more people aware of their candidate?

tl;dr thanks to thinking with his penis the Kushners are the Trump family's shabbas heebs

….also daily reminder Ivanka totally emasculated the poor schm(c)uck.
That's what you get for naming him Jared I guess, Papa K.
I hope landing your Elsa was worth losing your sack, Kikestof!!

I didn't say don't marry one. By all means do. Do it carefully.

Women are weak, you white knight cuck. Not recognizing this is because of Jewish feminist propaganda and Western male weakness born of sensual excess and cultural malaise.

There were only 7 berobed marchers?

I think it means all of the marchers were berobed. Seven of those berobed marchers were arrested.

wtf i love trump now

Fuck off lolberg, the KKK did nothing wrong

i don't think the world really knows what kkk were
t. only know kkk through hollywood movies, and occasional documentary

Now that I think about every single fucking member of that family radiates confidence and power.

Even the fucking 10 year old.

My favorite part of this clip is Peers nodding at the end.

I love TRUMP even more now.

Thanks for the info, lefty.

ftw the next 94 years of America

You know, it wasn't uncommon to marry your kin off to your enemy in ancient time, even medieval times, across european and many other racial cultures.

To follow up: upon seeing how today's comparatively docile niggers behave, how can you fucking blame the goddamn Klan for protecting their people from them?

The fun part is I've used this line of argument on normies and it has worked.

It's Trump for 8, then Pence for 8, then a Donald Jr (GOP) vs Ivanka (DEM) race.

Except turn in to a fed honeypot. Will also be, if nothing else, the thing keeping Duke out of the senate come December.

They are controlled opposition.

nobody cares

That face

Fred Trump was 100% German, as well.

1. You've come to the wrong place if you expect anyone here (other than the CTR fags) to get anything but excited
2. "Probably" isn't a word one uses if one is dealing in solid facts.
3. Your source is Vice, for fuck's sake, which means it was written by a homosexual stoned to the gills on weed and Pabst Blue Ribbon-laced semen.

Verdict: sage

test