So, if I have sex with a girl who lied and told me she was underage when she is in-fact over 18

So, if I have sex with a girl who lied and told me she was underage when she is in-fact over 18.

Is that illegal or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you think, idiot?

It's illegal as you can't legally consent since you're retarded.

You gonna post more of that totally legal cutie or what?

So, if the directions say to preheat the oven to 425 and I turn it up to 450.

Is that illegal or not?

this thread is the first time ive laughed at something on this board since at least December.

Of course it is, retard

I'll never understand this show. All these people caught and I don't remember a single one of them owning it.
It's always big fat crybabies begging not to have their lives ruined. Are all pedos this pathetic?

A pedo is someone who is so afraid of actual women that they'd rather be friends with children. Everything up to and I suspect including the actually finding washboards attractive is layers upon layers of delusion.

Actually, yes. In most states, sex by coersion and/or deception qualifies as rape. So if you want to become known in your state as "that guy who got raped", call a lawyer.

Is that reverse-pedo?

US law is predicated upon intent

not entirely. they've got him on mens rea, but since there's no actus rea there's no crime.

No.
Nullum crimen sine lege.

Goddamnit.

50 our fathers and 10 hail Marys and God will forgive you

NOOOOOOOOO

It was roleplay.

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw

Well, there was one guy.

All this incorrect replies

In Europe it is a general principle of most Nations that without "Guilt" you can't go to jail. It's an essential part of a the crime. So you'll have to prove to had not understood what it was going on and that you weren't aware of the girl's age by objective facts (and the I'm an idiot is not a valid argument).

I.e. She objectively looks like a 40yo, acts like a 40yo and it's not proven you were aware by other means, you won't go to jail.

It's goddamn difficult to prove, but if you persuade the judge, you are free to go.

I'm pretty sure in the USA it's quite the same.

Source: law degree, sorry for bad translation of technical terms

use the boost to get through

Quality post, OP.

NOT. AT. ALL.

it's the "ignorance is no excuse" and "instant offence" clauses, so even if you have an IQ of fucking 75, or claim to be "a 15 year old trapped in a 30 year old body" you're still fucked.

it isn't, however if it was provable that you intended to fuck her knowing she stated that she was underage, that might end up being an angle for an overbearing prosecutor.

Sounds like fucking bullshit. American court systems prosecute actions, not intent.

If you go to fuck a girl that you heard was underage, guess what

That's an action. You KNEW this girl was underage (even if she wasn't) and decided to meet with her anyways to fuck her.

That's how police catch most of their pedos dude. I mean just look at Chris Hansen, he made a living off of it.

The action that you committed was having sex with an completely legal of age person, which is not something against the law unless it was rape. Reals > feels, no matter how hard you thought that 20 year old was 12.

Dude did you not even read what user said. He's right. To catch a predator is entirely based off people trying to fuck underage who dont even exist.

And unless the person is caught with CP on his hard drive or actually stalking underage children, they are doing literally nothing against the law.

Are you joking? The action you committed was going to fuck someone underage. Like I said, people get stung all the time by police that way. It's the EASIEST and cheesiest way to get a pedo. Once again. Chris Hansen. The guy everyone posts to "have a seat right there". It's posted up top. Him. He sent the VAST majority of those people to jail.

literally not a thought crime. it was an attempted crime. if you stop a guy from committing a mass shooting does he get to go home because nobody got shot?

So a real underage girl was the target?

The attempt to target real girl was real. Fake drugs are used in sting OPS and it still holds up in court.

Sounds like entrapment.

Many entrapments hold up in court because the intent remains.

Your law degree is worthless in the USA, sorry.
If you bother to look up actual cases, _mens rea_ is not applicable in statutory rape. i.e. you can get a lady who looks 40, says she's 40, shows you ID proving she's 40, and if you fuck her and she's 14, you are a dead faggot who will die in prison.
And the vice-versa is equally free of _mens rea_, my silly nigger.
Now, do I think this is reasonable and just? No. But it's the way the law is here, so yeah, don't give legal advice in the USA, you moronic faggot nigger.
tl;dr American law is not Europoor law, so don't listen to this guy's crap if you live in America.