I know some of the older Holla Forumsacks here understand chaos, and are interested in German philosophy

I know some of the older Holla Forumsacks here understand chaos, and are interested in German philosophy.
Given recent wikileaks let-down, and impending Hillary victory, I made this vid (sorry I get too personal in some spots.. hard not to.)
But so, how's your Eigentlichkeit? Where are you situated in this chaostrophy of our modern times? How do you fellow Holla Forumsacks pursue Authenticity, as we slip a little further down into dystopia, each day?

Lo; Pathos.
What a sinister Zeitgeist, these wretched days.
Variegated corruption colours every breath we take;
When we practice to relax, slack-jawed
In this world that masturbates into our open, complacent mouths.
Death's Head.

Fuck off you autistic shitskin, never post here again.

Subhumans are not welcome on Holla Forums.

..And, by the operation of the second cup, draws it on the drawer when indeed there is no need.

Good, sir.

Alas, my very motivation– wonderfully explicated, in your one very confused ejaculation.

Why the hell did you pick Holla Forums to shill your stupid video my man? This place is not for you.

Hey hey– well, if you watch the vid I posted (and I don't blame you for not doing so,) you'd perhaps see that despite how hateful and virulent folks are to me on here, this is actually where I best fit in.

Twitter has very clearly algo-throttled me, as they have with any one who posts about these topics.

But all that not withstanding, I have spent much of my adult life devoted (in both travel and intellect) to Western Esotericism– not any kind of "shitskin" pursuit.

So… aside from a cold grave, where else should I insert myself?

I had in the past gotten the impression that there were fellow pagan chaotes here on Holla Forums. Has even this comfortable assumption been washed away by the venom of extremism?

What a time to be a pariah; I accept this fate, then.

Stopped there.
What's so supreme about wanting to be dynamic and protect

For a supposed philosophy you sure fall for Jewish brainwashing propaganda easily. Go cry about supremacy from Africa

yep, you're a shitskin.

This thread is terribad, possibly CIA, and smells like kike.

Yet I'm bored enough to post in it anyway.

Esoterics belong on /fringe/
GTFO
This is a Naturalist board, we believe in real philosophy are reality, not circle jerking druggy meditation and the "hidden" guru bullshit writings of lower-castes and pseudo-intellectualism

Shut up retard.

Let's talk about deus ex. How the fuck do I find the break room?

Goon spotted.

Nothing is wrong with that. I agree with you.
White folks do need to start protecting their life, blood and culture– that very same life, blood and culture which I think I have very thoroughly proved my devotion too, in posts above. (yes, despite myself– so who cares?)

I fell for no such jewish hoopty-dupe. That's just a fall back accusation you're using on me, and you know it.

Any of you fuckers ever watched Made in Britain? Fucking love that flick, and don't you talk to me about White Pride until you've seen it, cunts. (Facking Tim Roth is BRILLIANT as Skinhead Trevor)
Shocked to see it's on Screw-tube, just skip the ad and enjoy.

(Skinhead, skinhead stompin' on yer face!!!)

Nope, I hate goons and kike-psychiatry just as much as you.
Didn't know that term originated in the bowels of goonland.

Being a bit drunk (I am op) I nearly posted some video of me with some CIA/Mi6 (I think) folks who were sizing me up when I was over in a certain region of the world that is politically unstable but has a fair amount of oil.

But I DIDN'T! (Give me a job assholes, I am tired of languishing here in the frozen north, trying to shill my philosophy to a bunch of backwards neo-nazis.)

Sigh.

paki faggot

Jesus, so close to posting pics of the actual operatives I met… better get offline.

Cheers, pol.. stay bigoted! (and watch Made in Britain I posted above; you don't care about 88 until you have.)

Reported.