Melania Trump at her Mar-A-Lago estate over the weekend…

Melania Trump at her Mar-A-Lago estate over the weekend…

Melania Trump is so same sexy.

Melania is so damn sexy… Look at her nice ass.

Weird.

I didn't see Trump anywhere in that photo, tho :^)

you think she's still… fertile?

Drumpf is a traitor, e will be impeached.

It's coming, it just takes a few months. He will be exposed for being a traitor. We know he is with Putin, stop watching Fox news, you dumb fuck.

He's a Zionist tool and a total clod who lost all of his value back in the debates by acting like a child, but he's not getting impeached. If anything, you can still be happy to know he's not getting a second term.

Yeah, right… The amount of evidence on him colluding with Russia is outstanding. The guy is fucking ruined.

Prove Trump isn't colluding with Russia, you dumb fuck.

For the sake of it, I can't help but ask, why is any alleged collusion with Russia the worst thing ever but nobody ever talks about the Israeli and Saudi influences on US politics?

Nice try, but that's not how this woks.You're the one making accusations. Show me proof, nigger.

because you can't talk about people who own the government

I'm not making accusations, there is hard evidence that proves Drumpf is calluding with Russia. You are the one making the accusations that he isn't. The burden of proof is on you.

Claims there is hard evidence, fails to show any hard evidence.

fucking idiot, go back to breitbart

As has the FBI and pals.

a group of idiots who watch Tucker Carlson and read breitbart articles. Fucking sheep

Yeah, it used to be fun, but now I just feel sorry for those brainwashed fucks.

you are a useful idiot. You probably browse infowars

I want to see Melania and Ivanka take bbc tbh

yeah you probably fucked your sister too, dumbass

Hey Holla Forums.

if they don't get trump for collusion; they'll get jared, manafort et al and he'll have to resign. if they don't get trump for obstruction, it'll be money laundering. he's a dead man walking

We can tell who you are by how you type. Its a little trick we learned from CIAniggers.