HURRICANE FUN

So, Florida here. Hurricanes are the best thing for us in entertainment. We enjoy hurricanes, it makes it interesting and more robust, call it a masochist streak. This new bad boy is here, and it will get interesting by about Friday.

www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2016/10/04/hurricane-matthew-shifts-closer-florida-late-monday-forecast/91515650/

archive.is/8DOSn

Let's do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/world/satellite
cotf.edu/ETE/modules/sevweath/swhoware.html
sites.google.com/site/disasterportal/stroms_cyclones/cyclone-formation
archive.is/Axa4Z
ruc.
data1.
8ch.net/kc/res/12291.html
infowars.com/black-lives-matter-supporters-plan-looting-sprees-as-hurricane-matthew-hits/

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Former Floridiot here. God speed user, I was there for Wilma
fucked my house up good

I got Charley's Eye in 2004, and the subsequent shit of the others in the next 2 years. Made them a great time for us.

My house got fucked up for that. Worth it for me as a kid. Was the best Friday 13th too.

Central FL faggot here, we are only getting a taste but fuck the niggers at the coast and in Miami.

It was the best of times

I cannot be the only one noticing this beautiful creature is hitting predominate tourist areas, and shit controlled by Democrats.
Nothing of value is going to be really lost, and if anything this will allow Trump to do another flood relief, and gain more support and bad blood against the politicians refusing to help.

checked.
Hurricanes are a good evidence for how we are america's russia, were such fucking nutbars we celebrate hurricanes.

Id assume it was because hurricanes mean the normalfags go home and we dont have to worry about their shitty driving or taking up all our bar space anymore, but even in the rural areas the rednecks have hurricane parties, so that cant be it.

It would be better if it hit higher then the Carolinas.

If it hits DC and destroys it, we call it a win

Reminder to check the Catalog before creating new threads. Polite sage.

I doubt they could get all the guns in FL from legal owners, FL is full of rightfully paranoid gun owners.

Correction. The hurricane thread was here

That collapsed into a commie-fornia thread with earthquakes. This is for Florida solely.

I live in a Caribbean island and it already went through here. It didn't hit completely but we had 4 days of rain and it's still cloudy. Not too much wind.

Whatever, I'll roll with it.

I live in north central about half a mile from the coast. This area has never been directly hit by a major hurricane as long as records have been kept. I predict Matthew will continue its parallel track north. We may get rains and outer band winds but it will be no big deal.

I think it's funny how new Floridians shit themselves during these things because they don't really understand the difference between hurricanes and tornadoes. In their minds they think it will be like those horrible tornadoes that level towns in the plains states.

Dude, floridians have entire arsenals of unregistered guns in buried tubes across acres of private land innawoods, and underground bunkers packed with all sorts of wonderful war time supplies.

Not only could they never get all the guns, but they couldnt get a fraction of them before florida went fucking 1861. Florida is the guy who was always on edge, but got pushed over it, disappears into the woods for a few years, and emerges just in time to save all his friends from the villain.

we also own the largest airforce base/weapons testing site, and are home to the naval base responsible for training most of our sailors.

dubstripsdubs

praise Kek, may he bless Florida

haven't had a good one since Charlie
damn it feels good to be florida

I know its great and I will check those digits.

Don't forget about CENTCOM, SOCOM, and SOUTHCOM. Three key unified command structures for fuck-all in the world, all in Florida. There's 9 in the entire nation, we have 3 near each other.

The South rises brother

I got Charley Jean and Francis. Two made a cross just at the exact location I lived in Kissimmee. Then after my father passed, I prayed for Katrina to strike New Orleans.

h'cane matchew

wow I guess I know we know where all the 1980's linear video editing crap went.

I didn't meme for this, but I'll sure as hell take it.

Praise KEK.

GOOD LUCK MATTHEW

Theme song for this thread

Jax here, i just wanna shoot my way north

Plenty good, seen people just make x's out of paint stirrers because that's all they have.

Is the wood to protect against projectiles, or wind gusts?

Both.

That halfassed shutter will just become a projectile. The big gaps will allow the wind to get under it and lift it off building. The little roofing nails he hammered in to STUCCO wont hold for shit.

The absence of niggers usually correlates with the absence of looting.

Houston here. Keep that shit on the Atlantic side, we don't need another Ike. Ike fucked up Galveston with no lube and I lost a piece of my roof.

(CHECKING THESE DOUBLE DUBS)

How does it feel to remove the fags in Miami without even trying Matt?

meme it

Let's meme that instead.

I want to get the hell out of California, is Florida any better? Is there good living, away from niggers and Cubans?

The panhandle.

Black sports teams wont travel through some of the panhandle for fear of their lives.

the keys is nice

and other parts or north and central florida

Southwest Florida. Old people and lots of money. Naples, Tampa, Clearwater. Good water, low taxes, and good food. Only the people who know what Florida is goes here, it's the last part thats mostly untainted.

Fuck most people are republican, no matter skin. Makes it easy to do anything.

God Speed Florida

I hear lots of south americans having been mocing into the naples area and surronding

The Big Bend.

Majority White and rural with low population density.

i thought this was progun sign warning niggers not to go into houses that arent their but then… (((brady campaign)))

pic related.

You can see hurricane Matt hanging out there down by florida, pay no attention to the fuckhuge hurricane brewing there in the middle of the Atlantic heading towards Canacuck.

accuweather.com/en/world/satellite

Apopka reporting. Let's kick this pig. I've been jonesing for a good storm for longer than I can remember, and I'm tired of this cocktease the weather has been giving me for two weeks now. I want to see trees sideways.

Fun fact.

The largest privately-owned fallout shelter in America, possibly in the world, is in Mount Dora.

I'm not sure I'd go that far about it but then again I do have a barbed wire fence around my land so you are not wrong.

Can confirm. Tampa's going to hell, good food, mostly good people but fucking hood niggers pretty much ruined several areas.

Nah, it's going to get sucked up by that northern current.

Don't worry there's another hurricane racing his big brother matthew to see who gets to florida first

Hurricanes can't form at that latitude because of the cold temperature. If a hurricane does form there then it means global warming is giving us an even bigger fucking than we thought.

Fujiwhara effect makes it unlikely the other one will ever see Florida or make landfall.

It's pretty funny that you could replace the BradyCampaign.org with NRA.org and it would work perfectly as a profuns sign.

It's a cold core storm, not a hurricane by any definition. They extremely common at that latitude. Note the exposed low level circulation and lack of convection around the core. Tropical systems are warm core and driven by the convection at the center of the system.

Well Matthew has already eaten one of his younger brothers to gain its' strength.

I'm not the one trying to say hurricanes don't form because it's "cold".

I am trying to say the tropical storm up there is moving towards Canada and sucking matthew (and about 3 other storm systems) up along the east coast of the United States.

FTFM

Post more memes, maybe someone will think you're not retarded.

I know, call me a kike! Bulletproof argument!

cotf.edu/ETE/modules/sevweath/swhoware.html

Hurricanes do not form over cold water.

Cyclone then you fucking autist. God damn.

Yeah, I meant to reply to the other user

you're one of those stereotypical idiots that believes what he wants without looking at the scientific data obtained on the topic, aren't you?

sites.google.com/site/disasterportal/stroms_cyclones/cyclone-formation

Have you always been retarded or did you have to work at it?

Okay, but why do you think they can form above cold water?

Stop arguing and let's figure out how to get Pepe into the list of storm names.

Alphabetical order. So after Matthew is a N, then a O. Then we can have Pepe.

Because they can and they do and it is very common.

inb4 muh not a hurricane

it's a cyclone. They are not only extremely common, but polar cyclones drive most of the weather in the world.

This cyclone happens to be moving and shifting the southern current.

And before you give me any shit, the air is fluid and has its' own current, I am not talking about the ocean.

They steer the polar jet. If I remember correctly the 2011 tornado super outbreak in the US was caused by a super typhoon in the pacific disrupting a polar low. This allowed the polar jet to move south, triggering the outbreak.

Delray Beach here. getting out today. Going to Naples.

Cape Coral bro here.

Bring it, my work is freaking out

fag, 561 is the best area to experience hurricanes
reports of moonman in the boca/ft laudy area amidst the storm soon to come

In case anyone missed it, here's Matt making landfall in haiti. The memes are manifesting at a higher rate than we could have ever imagined.

Wow it's literally nothing.

spoopy as shit lad

People aren't even ready for the superstorms…

I always wondered, why don't you Americans build hurricane-proof houses, if you live in areas where they can occur? Any normal house in Europe is more stable than the typical American house.

West Floridian here near sarasota.
Hurricanes are always fun. Watching everyone panic and buy 30 cases of water and then it just rains for a few minutes.
I've been here for 20 years and even if the fucking hurrican comes straight through my town worst case scenario is a cow might fall over or there will be a few branches on the road.

What the fuck is this news channel?
Is this supposed to be a joke?

If only 11 niggers were killed in Haiti, nothing is going to happen.
And if it is bad and you have no power for a week, there's nothing fun about it. Maybe it's fun for normal people who like to be around others without air conditioning and to clean up shit, I don't know.
FL hasn't had a storm in almost 10 yrs and it's all spic and nigger in that area, will be funny if they loot.

It won't do jack shit. We prepared for this shit in Fl and all houses built after 1900 are reinforced and have holes to put plywood already in the windows. I haven't seen windows boarded up since 2005 because most people would rather just replace a window than stand outside screwing wood onto the fucking house all day for no reason

Invent one and we will.

Looks eerily like pic related

Use reinforced concrete instead of wood, and build into the earth instead of only on top of it.

239 reporting in. Gawd i want me some looters to come on my land. Ive redpilled my family and we all love our range time.

Someone in Haiti fucked up their voodoo spell.

It's cheaper. That's literally the only reason.

They're building entire hotel structures here in NOLA out of wood again ffs. That shit gets torn apart by hurricane-spawned tornados faster than you can say "muh Katrina"

fug. I only have a 5 shot revolver.
I bought a glock 17 the other day but I don't have a cwp so I have to wait until friday to pick it up. god damn waiting periods are going to get me killed on day

MFW that image looks a lot like the 16.10.16 meme that has been going around

Theres only so much we can do in a state we cant dig down in due to groundwater. Its not the wind that causes problems, the stuff in the wind sometimes does. Its the storm surge. a wall of water is a bit of a bitch to work with.

Wind is sort of a challenge to fix. Water, we can do jack shit.

How do the spics at Florida fare when the hurricanes hit? They probably are used to them, but it can't hurt to hope a big one blows all the fucking beaners away

Was my miserable fucking luck to be in New Orleans for Katrina. Won't go into "muh hardship" stories, but the user above ("we in florida are such nutbars…" wtf does that even mean?), I assume, has never been around violent nigger looters.
It's not a fun, quirky drinking game where nothing can happen to you. It's misery and dangerous.

checked

Drudge is all over this hurricane, probably because of all they have in common:

Hurricane is an avatar of Drudge confirmed

right, it's not bc he's a miserable jew fuck who wants an excuse to cover up latest clinton leak since it names his kosher buddies too.
he's trying out a new model based on weather.

wtf eddie

Wishing Clinton was in Florida

they just came around and are telling everybody to get up bottled water, fill their bathtubs, watch / listen to weather and to stay in the hallway if it comes

here we go again!

I wonder how much Obama is going to launder using Haiti as an excuse.

none, because the haitian government asked trump to come and help, and asked obama not to come

because supplies we send to haiti always are distributed properly
:^)

Impossible to even know if it's anything big, this is how the weather Jews pay their bills every few years.
11 people die in haiti every time a fly takes a shit, that's not very convincing although who would be counting?

on monday matthew and a completely different tropical storm will be smacking into each other just off the coast.

This could actually turn into a double whammy.

Palm Bay here.. We are getting the direct hit.. Every gas station is completely dry. I got one of the last full tanks of gas. Plywood is completely not to be found. supposedly home depot has a truck coming in but they dont know whats on it

this is going to be quite the time.

I've never been in a situation where a massive amount of people became violent or started looting but I don't pretend I'm some kind of badass that would know what to do in that situation.
Honestly the absolute last thing I want to do is shoot another person.
Everyone says "if you fuck with muh family I shoot u durr"
I mean yea I would do it if I had to but life isn't a video game.

Knowing the accuracy of these fucking faggots, this is what will actually happen.

haiti didnt really get the eye of the storm for too long. it actually picked up steam getting past the islands where it was supposed to slow down after hitting cuba but that never happened.

they say the same shit every time. At this point I'd rather not know. "If a 12 foot wall of salt water washes away your house, you are in deep shit." thank you for the warning mr. weather jews.
if it's bad enough, won't matter. since like they've actually managed to weather forecasting less accurate somehow over years. "the european model, the weather service model, the FEMA model…" all jews competing for same shekels.

you don't want to shoot anyone, esp. now if you're a White guy and every nigger has a cell phone.
Even years later, they will search every video looking to lock you up. Have never had pleasure, but prison in Louisiana is meant to be worse than death.
don't think FL is on same level but sure no fun.

last hurricane 20 nigs in a row all tried to drive their car through this huge lakelike puddle and all their cars just seized on the spot
was hilarious though when nigs started swimming in it bringing out rafts and canoes

The stuff of nightmares

You can't build into the earth, there's groundwater.

Cannot believe mayor of miami. his accent makes me want to put my hand over my wallet.

yea i got you on that

youd think though.. if this was a real scam youd think home depot and walmart would have stocked better to take advantage of it instead of being completely sold out.

Academy is the only place that has everything except fucking burner fuel

Cannot believe mayor of miami. his accent makes me want to put my hand over my wallet.
I don't think the Jews have it down to a science where they can actually predict that far (although whatever jew does inventory for walmart must compare season hurricane forecast with numbers), i just think they don't know. anyway will see i guess.

fair point. no i dont believe that the kikes use of unnatural science to predict nature has quite got the efficacy they claim it does. Regardless.. Im boarding all my shit up. honestly im looking at the maps and i think they are wrong I think its going to slam west and wind up hitting the gulf states instead of sc and nc.

And if Im right.. fug im fugged.

Florida is already a deep red state though.

hopefully we can get everying cleaned up by the 8th

The computer models are doubling down on the loop meme

Looks like those Satanists Christian missionaries will be stealing saving some more Haitian kids.

Where can you find the all models projection?

It's just like shillary's ads this election that made Trump look good to anyone who isn't a rabid leftist.

Rick Scott singed the Florida emergency concealed carry bill.

archive.is/Axa4Z

wew

How did strong pepe pull the trigger on that gun?

Thanks Odin.

It will be a windy day for Hymie in West Palm beach. I know they can afford to rebuild and will hire spics to do it, but some good may come.

i'm plenty inland but still expect some bad storming and possible tornados

ruc. noaa.gov/tracks/
data1. gfdl.noaa.gov/hurricane/gfdl_ensemble/

whoa nelly

Fellow Mattfag checking in
Florida is based, we need to pull out and hit somewhere else

Its not that its hitting florida, its that its hitting the part with a lot of money and NASA shit.

We want Miami gone, not Jupiter

Matthew reporting here too, we rule the day

looks like tim kaine

grew up in jupiter farms, jtown is such a spic infested wasteland now holy shit

am i the only one who got a kick out of the negress signing in the corner?

Fellow 239 warrior reporting in, Fort Myers or Cape area?

Top Kek is that the good lad one?

First Coast here. Looks like we're going to get at least Cat 1 winds (74+ MPH) if we're not directly impacted by the storm center, which is expected to strengthen to Cat 4 if it continues the parallel track.

Got muh 24-pack of BL and comfort foods, just waiting on Matthew to bring the party.

Hey hurricane prone bros

West Central here. We haven't had a bad hurricane in like 100 years. Still giving zero fucks.

Alright, have fun for tonight.

Just speculation from a hurricane meteorologist. Though we can only dream.

There is a small forecast showing a bit of… an issue with the storm. It shows Matthew grazing off Florida, getting boxed in by TS Nicole, Going through a Fujiwhara effect, and strengthening again. Only to go towards Miami as a category 5 full force. Then, once it fucks up Florida again, it rides up the coast, drenching it, till it hits the upper parts of the states, where it screws all the weather going into Europe.

It is only a model, but the fact that some people at NOAA are suggesting this can occur is impressive. Please enjoy the storm tomorrow, and prepare for a second coming in a week or so. It will return for Miami next time!

www.tropicaltidbits.com/

Have fun with this guys. If it occurs, we get the same show AGAIN next week. Same time same place.

I know someone who moved to Del Ray Beach last year. She wanted to move away from where it was safe. Women, go figure.

They thought the holocoaster was a joke.

Remember, if they loot, you better shoot

Matthew hitting tonight. Good luck Floridanons.

That is one spooky looking weather system. I feel like Eddie is leering at me.

considering delray is home to heroin junkies and rehab clinics wew what a terrible move for "safety"

wait do you mean actual shanghai in china?
if so what the fuck is up with your storm

This. Baltimore here, MDs been love tapped a few times. That would be my dream.

Wash all these niggers away. Even if I die, it's for the greater good.

WHY DID I SAY THAT?

florida fag checking in, everyone evacuating are a bunch of pussies. I can tell you right now, the second the storm starts dying off the niggers will go full blown looting with so many people left their homes

I've got my shotty and glock at the ready if they try looting my shit.

who left

Kek.

dude, I'm in Boca and the Police dept sent out a tweet (fuck the current year) about how their offices will be closed up til after colombus day. so, leo's will be out there in a couple days but it's not like they'll have dispatch for civvies.
Moonman cometh.

It's going to be a category 4 loot troop roaming the streets. I'll be ready for them should they test my place.

kek be with you brother, i'm nofunz so if push comes to shove I'll be giving the nogs a taste of their own african medicine
a machete

Because you've been with us too much

Cubans are used to them.
But the Central Americans that have been replacing the Cuban population in South Florida throughout the years may not fare as well.

agreed.
The cubans who are here, and have been here, in SoFl are actually pretty cool, they fucking hate the illegals and various south american beans that keep popping up and taking over their neighborhoods.
These new niggers are absolutely worthless and will hopefully be stupid enough to go outside like in their home countries and get clipped by some driftwood through the chest.

I left Palm Beach County for Seattle half a year ago. Feels bad, man.

That YUGE hurricane season back in 2004 was comfy. My father was a lunatic who refused to put up hurricane shutters or evacuate, so I got to stare out our unprotected windows and watch my neighbour's houses get destroyed by mini-tornadoes. Then walking down the street afterwards and viewing the devastation. We sustained absolutely no damage, though.

why the fuck would you go to Seattle dude, you're trading one area of homeless, niggers and jews for another.

>>>/kc/12291
8ch.net/kc/res/12291.html

TAMPA?! Nigger what are you smoking?

Floridans, how do you breathe the air there

t. Chicagolander

have great air and water here

it's going to be even worse if Nicole decides to hook up with Matt

nice try, fish

Your air is 90% water and 3% oxygen

Central NCfag here.
We are due for a big one; it's been almost 20 years since Floyd. My job has already been cancelled due to rain for tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to watching the destruction and shitposting all day. Sucks it's supposed to loop off the coast while we just get a cold front. I want to see all the post-Fran development on the outer banks get fucked. All these yankees are turning our beaches into the Jersey Shore. They need to learn not to fuck with the Atlantic Ocean.

don't be afraid of humidity chicagofag
better than breathing pollution

sooooo

Anyone need a security team?

We got everything you need to ride out the apocalypse, we got bullets, we got class 3 devices, we got body armor, we got barbed wire, we got armored vehicles, we got boats, we got medical supplies, we got food, we got water, and we got a bunch of pissed off contractors ready to provide you with all your RWDS needs! Can deploy anywhere in the world within 24 hours.

$1,500 per contractor, per week. We accept cash and bitcoin.

Rooftop Korean Special: $500 per week per based chink

How do I contact, do you service midwestern states?

My partner got a job in Seattle and I thought it sounded nice. But it is absolutely overrun by Somalians and Southeast Asians and other varities of shitskin. At the moment I'm working as a receptionist at a busy place, maybe 800 people come in during my short shift, and I am fucking gobsmacked when the people who check in are quite literally 99% non-white.

Makes me miss Florida badly. I always got on well with Cubans and Jews. But these people are just fucking subhuman scum.

(off-topic)

Currently our team is servicing the Carolinas and Florida, however the larger group (my employer, G4S) can be contacted through their website: www.g4s.com

that's one funny looking cone

Charleston fag reporting in

hang ten!

Charleston fag reporting in

hang ten!

Was here for Francis, Jeanne and Wilma. About time we get something. :^)

Black Lives Matter’ Supporters Plan Looting Sprees as Hurricane Matthew Hits

infowars.com/black-lives-matter-supporters-plan-looting-sprees-as-hurricane-matthew-hits/

Everyone in the path of the hurricane, shoot when they loot

I absolutely want to see some looters get shot. Only problem is that you have to stick around during the hurricane to have the chance.

these forecasts are really quite beautiful

all you other floridafags passed out?

nah still here

Dank OC fresh off the presses

W-was it all a ruse anons?

We have some shit that prevents big typhoons from hitting us.

the night is still young and this things hooj

It's picking up a little now. They say the worst will hit at around 2 AM.

The fucking Weather Channel is telling you to leave or you will die. Why are there actually people not fleeing?

Nice digits user.

May Kek bless us by vanishing neighborhoods of nogs into a tidal surge.

3am (projected) for me
don't have cable or anything
guess i could stream some shit

this ain't my first and won't be my last
i just hope i don't lose internet before >>7777777

Never been to Florida? This is normal happenings for them. Nothing to worry about.

Don't forget, this hurricane was renamed "Scrambles the Death Dealer" in a thread yesterday. Praise Kek may a thousand nogs be stripped of their flesh.

Thread theme.

I understand that to an extent. Would you have or did you flee during Charley or Andrew?

I never lived in Florida during a hurricane, and the winds and water never get too terrible in south Georgia where I lived. I have a ton of family living in Florida though, and the only reason I ever saw them evacuate was when one of them had health issues and couldn't lose electricity.

Why are the hurricane threads split up into two?

What city you in?

They're a bunch of exaggerating kikes. They told me I was going to get 70mph wind and storms, and all I got was a little drizzle and 3mph wind.

I just worry about my fellow anons. Stay strong Floridians. Death tolls haven't been too high after Hurricanes for some time anyway.

ty kek

GATORFAGS ARE YOU IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE?

checked

not my first hurricane will be ok

Aaaand I'm out. The storm's on it's way out now, so I'm gonna catch some sleep. Good night, fellas.

Jensen Beach

(checked)
thanks for the vids user

night hope this thing doesn't whip around and nail ya

Governor authorized permitless concealed carry, actually.

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2015/0290/BillText/Filed/HTML

Fox News stream

Gatorfag checking in from the 561, just got muh power back woot!

What a buncha exaggerating kikes at the weather channel, fucking expected winds at least a cat 1 and maybe got 40+ mph tops with some rain.

Next week I'm going to get a generator, fuck this nigger climate. Better yet time to leave this dump and head for the mountains when I can eventually afford to. Lol.

Looks like a 5 year old scribbled on a map with colored pens

nt

So far only Florida death is a woman who had a heart attack. It's being counted as storm related because 911 was suspended at the time and they wouldnt respond.

PRAISE KEK

Drudge Was Right,
Real Crackers Knew,
Never Trust The Weather Jew