Anti-Feminist QT Drops Serious RedPills

Slovenian QT3.14 Dropping RedPills on Feminism, CIA & Gloria Steinem

She's got several videos with standard anti-feminist talking points but then I watched this one and holy shit — she did some impressive investigation for a 24 year old qt — she basically describes the jew without naming it.

Her videos would be perfect as a baby's first redpill for your little sister or your nieces to de-program the cultural marxism starting with feminism.

But honestly, there's stuff in this video about Gloria Steinem and the CIA and Feminism that I didn't even know.

She's not a e-celebrity if you've never heard of her.

Also, it's just nice to see more evidence that the tide is turning by observing even qt youtubers jumping on the anti-feminist bandwagon and "coming out" as anti-feminists.

oh god op i want to marry you. im not like other Holla Forumslocks here who are only interested in your beautiful aryan blue eyes but im also in love with your soul

fuckin dropped.

Always refreshing to see women slowly being redpilled.

Does she support women's suffrage?

She will be if more people know about her but I suppose it'll have to come from a woman's mouth so they will listen.

Haha, that's cute :^) Reported for e-celeb cancer.

I should care about another camwhore why?
There have been countless bitches and fags who "drop subtle/babby's first redpills" and all of them are massively autistic.

That's because you're rather new here.
Anyways, I'll let general consensus decide as always.

She's cute and has a nice accent, maybe normies will like her.

The butthurt generated when a qt sanders supporter switched to trump was enormous, vid related.

You know what to do faggot ?
>>>/reddit/

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

OP is a dude. Das Gay Stahp.

Appears she's still down with first wave / suffrage feminism. But then, no one's perfect.

Still better than most women these days. Moving in the right direction.

The best way to spot an e-celeb is to see whether they deny being an e-celeb
saged + reported

Back to reddit.
>>>/reddit/

Nobody's clicking your videos. Holla Forums doesn't take it kindly when e-celebs come here to shill their own jewtube channels. Fuck off, attention whore.

It's really good when women speak out about feminism. It fucks with peoples heads.

You guys can close the thread if you don't like it.

i get it. you dont want the other anons knowing youre a grill or theyll just fap all thread ;) its ok. your secret is safe with me, mlady

No we want to drive faggots like you out.

Y'all think I don't know what a shill looks like?

surfboard
did not watch

Are you a 3rd wave feminist?

Are you a newfag ?

White Chocolate is still Chocolate at JewBucks
I thought it was well established that buying their coffee support the Illuminati.

Nah, I'd rather report it and just shitpost until it gets bumplocked or deleted

user, it's time to stop.

She also did a video about BLM and (((The Media))).

No race realism, but she defends cops and calls out the media for instigating a race war.

Not a perfect take, but pretty damn good for a girl.

"The media is not to be trusted."

"Don't create a race war, because you are putting your bricks on that wall and the wall keeps getting higher, but now… there is actually going to be a race war."

Oh that's cute.

Will she mention that Gloria Steinem is a jewess? I doubt it.
Still a nice vid. But you shouldn't shill them here.

that shit is hot, dont be a fag.

Wow m'lady, you're so good at redpilling. And have I mentioned how attractive you are? Do you have a patreon I can donate to?

:^)

I'm not all that interested in the generic political videos. We really need more guys in that route.

Pretty young girls promoting femininity is excellent though. It solves so many problems with women voting.

The only argument I see is she is okay with 1st wave feminism. If you can prove the negatives outweigh the positives, maybe you'd have a point. Shitposting in a thread you don't like wastes your time and others.

Naše Mame in sestre nihče nima takšnih žensk, one so močne in lepe, ogenj jim teče skozi žile

8:30

SHE KNOWS

I wonder if she keeps a face for the retarded anti-SJW meninist crowd, or if she's really one of them.

Nah, shitposting in a thread I don't like is fun

Hey man, you are arguing with shills.

Notice how they have no actual argument, they just use the same low-effort accusations over and over.

You know they're are desperate when they actually attempt to convince people this girl came to Holla Forums to promote her youtube channel.

Nice reddit formatting, champ.

Why do people here have such fucking awful taste in women?

lel

Too much makeup. She's a whore, not a qt.

Shills going hard at work here I see.
OP, next time, don't direct link.

Shills/faggots gtfo thread if you don't like it.

Are you fucking insane?
Even if the video was monetized it would maybe make 50€.
Top kek

Hey shills, go fuck yourselves.

It's obvious that you are shills when you contribute nothing of value and don't even try to make an argument.

You appear to be frustrated

I want to know their argument. I'll play devils advocate since the shills can't seem to argue for themselves and, there is a legitimate discussion about videos like hers.

I'd say ecelebs are indeed cancer, with very few exceptions like Molyneaux or Scott Adams. I'd say take her videos one at a time. Her anti femism video got 70k views, so most people ARE taking them one at a time.

Don't get it twisted, user. There's plenty of places you can shill this lady but Holla Forums will reject any persona or face if presented as somehow appealing based on the OPs interpretation. OP is a faggot, remember.

The only people accepted by Holla Forums and to a greater extent anons as a whole are those that have had the position foisted upon them unknowingly or unwillingly through lulz generation and memery.

That's why the likes of Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde are celebrated here, and 'alt-right' faggots and ecelebs rejected.

Make a webm or something.
Personally I could give a shit less about feminism at the current time.
General question not that it really matters. First lady of USA is going to be a Slovenian supermodel. How does that make you feel?

Trigerred?

Would you prefer Hum@?

you're going to make her rich.
Yeah, maybe she could afford a lunch in a prestige Ljubljana restaraunt.

These women are not fully redpilled thought leaders.

That's not the point.

Here is the point:

More and more young white women are waking up and rejecting feminism & cultural marxism, and these women are going to be looking for traditional red-pilled male leadership — that's where you come in fellow pollacks.

There is reason to have hope, anons.

The real human beings here will get this message.

Thanks for Correcting the record!
0.003 € have been deposited to your account

The argument is that you're a faggot

Gee, why does this seem so familiar?

Many anons agree that feminism is one of the roots of the problems, through its destruction of the family and many women voting for refugees and generally being insufferable bitches.

Yeah they really are. The crowd I hang with are fully redpilled but still complete stunnas. Maybe you know Takda Ratajc?

Newfag.

*Tajda Ratajc
Crowd I hang with are a bunch of model look mma fighters that would kill and maim any shitskin should they approach them. It's kinda hilarious, really

Just stop trolling faggot. No one is buying your shot

*shit

Yeah but vaguely from what I've seen she's anti feminist

LOL "reddit spacing" is the weakest shill tactic I've seen.

They're called paragraphs.

They facilitate legibility.

Here are some more qt anti-feminist videos. Let's hear more of your thoughtful critiques as to why Holla Forums should not watch these videos.

I don't understand that sentence.

Here's a vid.

It's extremely low quality so you won't be swayed by her looks.

Thread is anchored, chief. You can try cuckchan, they may be more receptive.

This is pretty funny actually.

Thanks for the info buddy.

Not bad. Subbed. For now.

Welp, then your job is done. You can go away now.

I guess then there's no harm in posting more anti-feminist qts for inspiration.

This. You have to realise Holla Forums is ran by popolni idioti, enim kozjejebcem in bebci ki nimajo niti približne ideje kaj počnejo.

I really think about leaving this place. It's pretty obvious most of this forum are virgins who get triggered at the sight of a "3dpd".

And I will add, it's ironic that Holla Forums despises women like this when they are the cure to their problem. The reason they are virgins is because of feminism.

yeah, right. She does up her makeup and I'll bet tries to sounds all cutesy-wutesy to validate your (and the long-growing) opinion shift regarding the socio-political world so hordes of faggots like you will start following her, give her likes and views and attention and tell her how smart and cultured she is not-like-all-the-gross-fattie-fat-fat-legbeard-rainbow-caps.

Can't believe people still eat this trash up.

It's all about maintaining the spirit of anonymity.

It's clear you guys are new. You're destined to continue to receive this kind of reaction, I suggest lurking moar.

Also refer to this

Do you disagree with my point? The angry feminists could be someone's girlfriend, the working women could be home makers. Feminism has made women unattractive and unavailable. It's the reason for so many young virgins with no dating prospects, it's one of the reasons for the genocide happening against my people.

Why would you bet that for a slovenian girl?

Oh, I don't disagree with you on that point, and I doubt many on this board would either. Specifics and jewry may be up for debate, but I digress.

LURK MOAR

Nobody's asking you to like or accept HER. OP didn't even present it like that. He said "she's made good videos on feminism, share it with women you know in your family".

Having a pretty girl on a camera just happens the best way to present anti feminism points. Ergo, if you ban all pretty women on camera you are banning the best anti feminism videos. Banning your best tools is bad strategy.

In to je to, kar si uspel zaključiti po enem mesecu šnjofanja? Bejž nazaj na 24ur nicke popisovat. kys

wrong hood

Punca, to pa ne pomeni, da te tukaj nočemo. Holla Forums ne prenaša samoreklamiranja, si pa kot user dobrodošla v raspravah.

It's ironic how gay you all are considering this is a boys only circle jerk club. You whine about women and then get rid of anything that might encourage other female Holla Forumss to better themselves. Give me a break.

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

IDK, it could be the eceleb thing.

It's sad. Many anons whine about not having a girlfriend, how women today are fucked, yet as soon as one comes along that has decently red pilled views for a woman, they call her a whore and cry because she's "not against first wave feminism," as if you're ever going to find a woman who supports her right to vote being taken away. It's as if they just want someone who will continue where their moms left off, with the plus of being able to order her around.