Are leftists going to revolt once Trump wins?

They seem to be mocking us saying that "There's no way he will win =) =) =) and if you don't accept it and try to succeed whatever happens happens =) =) =)"

Once he wins are they gonna flip their shit and try to pull the same shit they tell us they'd "crush" us for doing?

Are we going to have another civil war or even just mass rioting and national guard being called out and stuff?
Martial law in certain areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G4HmGYFZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Rosenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yani_Rosenthal
telesurtv.net/english/news/Wealthy-Honduran-Elite-Implicated-in-Panama-Papers--20160510-0040.html
ibtimes.co.uk/jaime-rosenthal-whos-crocodile-farming-honduran-banking-magnate-wanted-by-us-1524751
archive.is/3JInt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you ever notice that presidential assassins are always much further "left" than their targets?
The more you know!

OP is one of them FAGGOTS

They won't do shit.
And we need to keep pushing.
This battle will be won or lost, but the war rages on.

If I was a radical leftist, I would absolutely revolt if Trump wins. When you see how easily they get fucked up at rallies, how much they clap for nigger jobs programs, how worshipful they are of the military/police, yeah they look like prime targets to fuck up.

I think the potential rewards [getting rid of niggerball-drunk conservacucks butthurt that you don't see how much they care for niggers] outweigh risks [the off chance that there's enough hardcore White nationalists who will do anything].

Taking it a step further [sorry for the double post], but look at OP's picture with the fucking ZOG nigger in the background. Is he suddenly okay because he's a nigger wearing ZOG's uniform?

It's a laughable proposition in many respects.

One thing worrying me, is that, if you noticed after the first debate, Journalists keep pushing "if she wins will you support her"?

This is driving me fucking mad, these fucks want to rig the election and make us hypocrites for not buying it.

Hopefulyy, as far as indications go trump will succesfully strongarm these fucks and a revolution won't be necessary.

Is this a bait thread?

These faggots will run and cry if you slap them in the face. You really think they are going to start a civil war?

They'll try to, but then they'll be distracted by the latest episode of Steven Universe

They've been saying this since the whole primary and were wrong every time.

Id expect mexicans to revolt or at least go insurgent in the southwest, especially since groups like the Brown Berets and La Raza are exploding and they all think "AYY DISS ARE LAND ESE". They have the ability to get weapons from the cartel and the Mexican government would support them as proxies. Much of the Mexican government is still asshurt over 1848.

Oh no, the degenerate landwhales and bundles of sticks will revolt! Too bad they don't have guns and we do.

Trump would literally send in the US army over that. There's just no way they'll pull it and the cartels are limp now that a lot of its heads were caught.

Are there actually going to be jobs that pay above minimum wage? I mean, with all those mescans gone, surely they will leave behind good paying jobs?

Those dubs lead me to think so.

ye bb das it

From a Bong who had to go through the Brexit backlash, here's what they'll do:

However you Americans have guns and more chimps so you might actually get a few riots.
Go buy some ammo and a gun if you haven't already.

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

sage
posted niggers and fag soldiers in picture

OP SHILL

Why would anyone care if they do OP? Those certainly aren't lefties in you are OP pic.

When Trump wins the police , NG, et al will be uncucked.

If lefty faggots think they're going to get away with the shit that they're getting away with now when Trump is president then they're letting that estrogen get to their heads.

Police won't stand around for 4 hours doing nothing , they won't call for a curfew and then do nothing when it's 45 minutes past the curfew. It will be old fashioned head cracking boot stomping justice the way God intended.

kek must like this thread

Bitch and complain. The government is our bigggest threat. All they can do is cream like little babies. The only real threat coming from some commies. But most of them are degenerate useless idiots anyway. Like the minority of leftist that could do something is really a miniature minority at best. It's basically worrying about unicorn attacks, it's basically not happening. Unless less you count Islam but they chimp out all the time anyway, so really no change their. Our biggest fear is the estabilment. Even when trump takes power the elites will still have connections. Hitmen are cheap for the ultra-rich.

user, you should be worried about if the Right Wing Death Squads will begin.

Nobody is going to rig the election for Donald Trump.
Hillary on the other hand…
Hell, even if that bitch wins legitimately, its the duty of the minority to revolt. I can see her wanting to 1up Obama by "destroying the country more that he did".

Every time

They are going to magically stop being 20-40% non-White once the ballots are counted?

One step at a time champ.

No, but the nogs will. The nogs love chimping out. They've been practising so much these last few months and they're just looking for an excuse.
Of course, the Soros stipend won't hurt, either.

Leftists are always revolting

i fear a wave of cuckservative tier civic nationalism for trumps presidency while the left portrays him as literally hitler meanwhile the economy goes to shit and its blamed on removing the spics by the (((mainstream))) media. and we are only weaker at the end. if a civil war happens it wont be the left that initiates it. it'll be uncucked whites.

I hope they do, I'm picking up more ammo at the gun show this weekend.

Liberals are all talk and no substance, they don't have the will to rebel against anything

Only in their spheres of influence (Cali/NY/major cities/PNW/etc). Basically anywhere antifa is common or not constrained by LE. Any sort of confrontation with an actual probability of getting killed, they'll leave to niggers (Dallas cop shooter for an example) or spics, which is why you rarely see white leftists do violent street work outside of their zones.

Basically, make it known that the threat to their lives doesn't stop once they put down the signs and go home for the night, and they'll stop protesting/bitching. As for spics, niggers, and other minorities, demonstrate a tit-for-tat policy and they won't do shit either.

The real question is are we going to revolt when they deny Trump the presidency

they don't own guns user

they started locking up government officials? Oh you mean they have removed the public figure heads of the cartel, not those who actually run the cartel.

That sign is one big invitation for nigger robbers to come in for some free gibs, might as well put a neon sign on their roof that says "We leave our doors unlocked"

national guard would dick them down

You are right. That's exactly what will happen.

I also expect some chimpouts but nothing crazy. Remember, blacks don't vote. They only chimpout when they are agitated by kikes.

If you look closely at BLM "protests" it's almost always at least 1/3 white. Negros don't care about politics or identity politics as much as the media makes it seem like they do. That's all a fucking farce. A few college educated blacks funded by Soros don't speak for the entire black population, who are either collecting gibs in ghettos or in prison. Those niggers are too busy sucking dick for crack or collecting gibs to be bothered with anything political. So no, your average black won't care enough to "riot"

Implying nig, spic and chink cops don't also love to crack rioting libshit skulls.

I dunno it's hard to say. The media has been painting Trump with the Hitler brush the entire campaign. If he wins I think you will definitely get a few (lone wolf) libshits try to assassinate him.

Leftist don't own guns so the most they will do is protest. Nogs don't give a shit, they will go back to what they were doing before, nigging. Spics though……I think that may be the real issue. You're gonna have all these hollywood types playing the deportations up to be the new trail of tears, young spics will be emboldened to take up arms and try to "defend" themselves from the ebil natzee Trump death squads.

NO. THEY ARE TOO LAZY AND STUPID TO DO ANYTHING BUT WHINE AND COMPLAIN AND GET MUH GIBZ

I would expect a bigger uproar if hillary won. It seems clear to me at least that there are far more trump supporters out there.
But yes expect some crying.

I'm most curious as to how it will go with the media's when he wins and as America grows healthier in the future. They've been shitting on trump for so long.

Will they shut up? Will they double down? Will they flip sides and suck up?
I don't know but I'm looking forward to it.

Through media you can better understand the globalists and where they're at.

No more so than we're going to revolt if Clinton wins.

Just gonna be a lot of crying and whining and reeeeeing on the internet and that's about it.

I sure hope so, so they can be gunned down with impunity.

I remember the Zimmerman post-acquittal riots with leftoids being shot with beanbags. Good times.

Not exactly, they'll keep revolting even if Hillary wins when a dindu gets what was coming for him.

No.

They don't fight, and they can't fight. They have no discipline or discretion, completely lack in patience and wisdom, and simply do not have the personal capacities to excel at any particularly useful skills such as hand to hand combat. They're also all afraid of big scary guns, so there's no need to worry about that either. Liberals are like jews, their only threat is through "civil discourse," they are utterly impotent when it comes to actual, physical fucking force.

They stand zero chance against us.

How is this even a thread? All they are going to do is call Trump a bunch of names and cry for a couple of months, call Americans a bunch of names, and then accept it like a good cuckold.

Sage because OP is a faggot.

The way that I think our situation diverges most from yours is that there'll be mass deportations as a result of the vote. That could actually spark widespread bean riots. They've gotten pretty violent at Trump rallies in the southwest.

IIRC that 'stache style was pretty popular among German WW1 vets. Something about it not interfering with a gas mask.

Yes, indoctrinated liberals will go full tilt domestic terrorist. All under the guise of freedom of speech/expression to boot. Personally, I'd keep tabs on such people if I were you, user.

So, you're saying that liberals will actually DO something instead of just sitting on their asses crying on the internet?

leftist won't do shit other than tell their nigger attack dogs to mess up a few cities.

kek

Lets be honest when we refer to "leftists" we're strictly referring to white liberals. All of the others are simply useful idiots for their utopian fantasy, ironically said idiots don't realize they're fulfilling a Jewish plan that'll lead to their extermination (i.e. the useful idiots that would be purged after victory).

The other non-whites are just allying with what they see as dumbass white people being nothing more than Benedict Arnold's for the sake of power and profit should they be victorious. Right now you already see the white liberals realizing they fucked as they're being pushed out of their Jewish ideology as they become less relevant. They still don't fully see their extermination, but we're getting there.

No, the "leftists" will not fight. They will die hated by the non-whites, their Jewish masters, and the self-respecting whites that view them as the traitors they are to the right. Any alliance with us would be to use them like the Jews did until we gain complete control and figure out how to process them out of our society.

What the "leftists" aka white liberals assume when it comes to revolution, is that the police and government will be on their side. Without them doing their jobs or doing their jobs against their political rivals, it all falls flat. They are not truly revolutionaries. They're entirely dependent on the government at this point.

The real revolt is a racial clash. It's just a race war when you subtract the white liberals out of things. Only the hardcore anarchist faggots, who don't really follow any coherent ideology, will follow the non-whites to battle, which is why you see them at all the BLM riots.

tl;dr

The leftists are faggots and will not revolt. It's a race war dummy.

The niggers will burn down their own towns while the whites will threaten to move to Canada but instead do absolutely nothing because they're all cowards with zero agency.

Mexicans won't do shit because they're Mexicans.

They'll drown in the Internet in their complaints implying they don't already "occupy" downtown and business centres, break windows, torch cars, block roads and make some random, poorly-planned attempts on local politicians/Republican headquarters. Media will do their part to keep everyone whipped up, with non-stop stories of POCs being targeted by "newly empowered white supremacists let loose by Trump." (Disregarding that most such stories will be cases of self-defense like the driver who pulled his handgun in Charlotte).

After a couple weeks of rioting (assuming the protestors can be bothered to pay attention for that long) local government will have had enough and will clean up their streets, to the applause of nearly everyone.

Luckily, we will have the elements of our side. As temperatures drop and weather worsens, everyone except California will be spared of serious damage. California should just be written off as a state in rebellion, because there will be no law and order coming from the municipal (pussy cops heavily outnumbered), state (libcuck bureaucrats and politicians who will probably refuse federal help), or federal (media will spin it as Trump using the military to establish a police state, he will or at least I would only use the military to "contain" the leftists in their urban hellholes, without supplies they will surrender within a few weeks at most) level.

Everything will be back to normal by Christmas. Assuming that Trump wins. Oh, and I almost forgot, this assumes the global economy hasn't crashed in the meantime.

Oh my, yes.

No. They don't have any guns. Their only hope is to win and use the military/police to enforce their will.

you know Trump won't be in office until January, right?

Black cops love beating other blacks they see as lesser savages

Very true. In that case, expect 0 Federal intervention.

Either side will revolt.

The leftists "revolt" will be more chimpouts, looting, degeneracy, and playing the victim card, so they will only be able to cause trafffic problems and fires/looting at worst. Hell they may even start killing eachother before they attack the police, like that one nog that got shot by another rioter.

If we lose however, there WILL be a civil war in the near future.

Organized whites will be marching with guns in hand into the capital buildings state by state. We wont even need to fire a shot, the police would be on edge, but there would be no confrontations with them or the military.

What would happen is a crazy leftist, nigger, or spic would have the bright idea of starting a race war durring one of these democratic marches, causing all of the whites to retaliate in force and wipe out the oposition, causing a national race war that spreads city to city.

The government and police I think would remain neutral and would only respond after the fires clear.

get your guns ready boys

I hate to tell you this, but the police and the military will be there to stop any such uprising. The military protects the Constitution, it doesn't protect you personally.

Any uprising attempting to stop the lawful election of a president will be seen as a domestic enemy of the Constitution and will be stopped. Do not in any way believe that they will be on your side, White Man.

Liberal Ego Size: The Sun
Conservative Ego Size: The Moon

What will happen?

I doubt it.

The constitution supports these types of peaceful revolutions. They would only stop them if they were violent after the fact.

Most police are white. They also value THEIR lives more than a corrupt regime. They wouldn't fire a shot.

The military wouldn't get involved, unless it's violent like I said.

The violence wouldn't be from the organized whites, it would be from a shitskin.

Maybe you're forgetting school integration. No shots were fired, but the military gladly enforced the will of Congress.

hopefully an eclipse that will go down in history.

Trump's not gonna win, he's been consistently behind for most the year. He's getting blown the fuck out in Colorado and Pennsylvania, and is now consistently behind in Florida and North Carolina. If he loses even one of those states, it's over. In other words, it's over.

Actually I just thought of something they might actually do. Vandalize / Shoot up / Firebomb Trump's hotels. Don better up security at any and all buildings with his name on it because that's something that might otherwise be an easy target. Hotels don't exactly have security screening people at the front door.

Implying they aren't weak, obeying pussies in the end.

Leftists are cowards, they don't openly revolt. They attack your children, and then try to brainwash them.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

They are mostly keyboard warriors who serve their (((masters))) by flagging/reporting non-PC videos/posts on the internet.
Those worms wouldn't last two seconds on a real battlefield, but then again they'll probably "fight" dirty, like try to slip you some poison or backstab you, so maybe keep en eye out for that.
At the end of the day, don't forget Hillshills are just a somewhat loud minority. Most of the country is on Trump's side.

OP, let's be honest for a second. In recent times, when has the right actually demonstrated the sort of shit the left actually expects from it? They accuse everyone of being a close wannabe dictator because that's how they think. Most of us wouldn't be here if at some point we hadn't clashed against some autoritharian leftist. Some saw their movies infested with cuckery, for others it was videogames and they discovered Holla Forums with GG, others met them in college, others just got tired of having political correctness showed down their throats, but as degenerate as it sounds these people would have remained on their hobbies or concentrated on their job if leftism hadn't found them first, they'd be fapping on 2D girls instead of bothering with all this.They would have been satisfied with a pointless existence of entertainment and not a single tought given to any Imperum, if someone hadn't come to fuck up their favourite mean of escapism.

Former extreme leftist here, I'm talking the polar opposite of everything Holla Forums. "Post-left anarchist" back in the day before Jul '14.

Leftists on the far have some of the following goals:

some of the activities advocated and done by those black blocs (black-clothed anarchists in riots):

The list goes on. To a small, small extent these types do know a bit of the extent of corruption - the biggest player in the game is international banks, of which they which to completely destroy. This is part of the occasional idea mentioned here and on other forums (shittier avenues for thought that isn't all correct over ours) that leftists are easier to redpill than complete apathetic normies. This is somewhat true, however, to THESE types - diehard complete anarchists and violent leftists - only very specific events will turn them, mainly irrefutable proof of some right wing idea they still hold (racism for me back then is what did it) or trauma. This is why you will see a lot of leftists out there killing on TDOTR if they aren't dealt with; they can't be reasoned with. All they know is equality and chaos. Many follow the Human Extinction Movement and would gladly kill all humans in order to save the earth.

They are equally a problem, and through some tactics know how to blend in and cause chaos. Luckily they can be a little stupid. Think filling a tennis ball with strike-anywhere matchheads will make a good grenade? No, it'll blow up in your hand. But they don't know that (^:

Can you be more specific about what turned you around? That's always very interesting and could be useful to know.

Trump's not going to win if the media has its way. I think we need to start thinking about our own futures now. What happens what BLM is militarized and we are screwed?

What's that got to do with this board? "Libshits"? Where do you think you are? Free republic? How about "leftards", "leftoids", "democraps"?

Maybe that nigger in uniform can bust a nut in your daughter after he bashes in some "libshit" skulls.

You aren't willing to do anything right now so you probably aren't going to be willing to do anything in the future.

Instead of saying shit like this, what do you propose?

I swear these people have no shame

What would anyone propose to a people who, by their actions over a very extended period of time, have shown they are quite comfortable with the status quo?

Okay, thanks for your input user!

Anything that is put forward to you will be met with
so there's really no point, is there? You don't want to fight. You want to go and vote and cast a magic "nigger be gone" spell.

I hate to blog post, so the following will be spoilered.

**my progression through leftist thought went as follows: Reddit's /r/liberalism+/r/anarchism combined with teenage angst > /r/anarchism > ezines > EarthFirst!, blackbloc, Sea Shepards, crimeThinc. Those avenues are still open and those involved WILL NOT listen to opposing ideas unless it hits on a leftist's core differences with what they believe in, like an anarchist hating niggers. Most anarchists love the oppressed*

never actually carried out any ideas but gave me a high knowledge of how these retards think, which is: refusal to accept infographical or text sources for right wing ideas, denouncement of all other ideas as the 1% meddling in lies to normies

I grew up in a small white town, but even then rap disgusted me and the two blacks in town, and later in the USMC stint I did to toughen myself up were always fucking shit, which reinforced my disdain for niggers. I went with the First Exodus in '14 and eventually broke off from Holla Forums because I thought hitler was cool and the uniforms were sweet, probably my deep seated enjoyment of mass chaos the nazis did™®©

The ferguson riots made those ideas clear and eventually through our sources and documents on the Holocaust I did a full 180° to fascism. Nigger facts and infographics did it in the end

(Checked)

I hope the National Guard shoots all the beaners when they decide to chimp out about having their parents sent back for good, and I hope they all end up homeless and in jail, fuck all of them.

Nigger I asked first what to do, stop pulling this shit.

How did the Romans dislodge the Germanics when they reached critical mass? They didn't. How did the Persians dislodge the Arabs when they reached critical mass? They didn't. How are the Uighars and Tibetans removing the Chinese as they reach critical mass? About as well as the Manchus did.

The record of history on migrations of this scale is EXCEEDINGLY negative for the receiving populations.

I hope so.

underrated post tbh

Well shit, guess it's time to just give up on western civilization.

Nope.
Jobs follow a 5:6 ratio.
Create 5 directly, end up with a bonus.

Change nothing and directly insert Americans for Mexicans, Apply Americans for Mexicans, Trump Wall, Apply Americans for Mexicans, and nothing changes, exact balance as before.

Ask for proper wages, and lose jobs instead.

You know the funny part is neither candidate is talking about automations despite it being the big job taker now.
My Walmart just took out 4 cashiers and made a self pay pit.
Cars are soon to be automated, and the burger machine works (McD's pays 11-14 USD an hour, people just don't pay attention to pay scales after probation)

Uh.. I mean, if you don't want to it's probably a good idea to start killing people like yesterday. It's not going to get better in 10 years – go to any elementary school in the country. Go to any college, for that matter.

The level of comfort with the current system is a very worrying sign. The scale of White murder, White rape, White dispossession, White enslavement [to drugs, to prostitution, to janissarie military internment] is almost incomprehensible and yet, it's nothing but rallies and voting booths. I'm not sure what positives there are to take away from it.

The guy those rallies and votes are going to sucks nigger dick constantly. It's unbelievably sad.

They didn't seem to have any problem completely taking over Charlotte. Or beating the living shit out of Trump people whenever they want. Or forcing Trump out of Chicago.

At a certain point reality needs to start setting in for some of you. Just patting yourself on the back and saying your enemy is a fuck up isn't going to cut it. They have done nothing but murder us in untold millions for over a century. Every single one of our nations in the brink of genetic annihilation.

Wake the fuck up.

Kek

Very interesting. I wonder what kind of "hate facts" would hit the largest number of extreme leftists.

I used to be left-leaning but was always dimly aware that nothing taught in History class made sense and that there was a lot of conflicting information on the Interwebs, so it was Holohoax infographics and Hellstorm that finally got me.

They will bitch about it on social media, do nothing, and go back to their boring lives.

Also is completely correct and anyone who underestimates the enemy is a naïve idiot

The only ones who will respond are those who have had experiences that clash with their thought. Those that can be turned are pretty small in number, the rest will not ever turn until they are forced to, or die. Unfortunate but true.

Yes they absolutely will war with those who don't believe. Moderate leftists won't do shit, those are the starbucks drinking hipsters, but the real threat is the black bloc and the extremists who have been outcast by normal society from an early age.

There wasn't even a fight faggot, the savages had no opposition they were just running around being savages. When the fight comes they will be put down.

Would joining the military be an okay idea if I am not sufficiently prepared?

Uh.. the United States has spent almost the last 100 years murdering anyone the jew's pointed them at and is at least 25% obvious shitskin [every time I see milfags walking around in their camo looking to get a discount at the convenience store they are mudshits].

I have no idea where this unwavering faith in these ZOGbots comes from. It's like most of you posting here are 40+ years old.

How many times does it need to happen with absolutely no fighting back before it's safe to assume no one is going to fight back?

Every single time this stuff happens there's always an excuse from you people and it will always be different when it's "for real".

spotted the shill.

Hopefully. Id love to kick their teeth in

hey look its this faggot again

In multiple threads today there are "anons" pushing really really hard for violence. Is this a new attack vector? Will they use screencaps to push ICANN for a dns ban?

Tell us, why should anyone post about violence on this site?

It's easy to defend against m8. Don't go looking for trouble, but don't be afraid to defend yourself.

OF COURSHE

They are hyenas, basically. They prey on the weak in numbers and shit.
What Americans need to do is be on their guard more often and quit being so hesitant to fight back.

Then don't engage in any violence. Keep doing the same stuff that's been done for the last 50 years.

This deserved this

Do It Faggot indeed.

The leftists are already revolting. That's a double entendre.

I got my voter registration today, switched to republican so I can cast my vote for Trump. I fear that it may not matter. Clinton is a cheater. The voting machines will be rigged. Clinton will steal the election. Even if Trump wins the popular election, the electoral college will give it to her. So then the question will be, what are we going to do about it.

You have bad reading comprehension.

You haven't answered my question.

Maybe you should shut up.

Nothing?
Anybody advocating for something is FBI.

Why not, what rule is it violating? Nobody is planning a precise operation, which would be stupid to do here. Even the abstract discussion of violence is too hardcore for you. Violence is an effective tool and you should at least consider at what point shit gets so bad that it's just necessary and moral to use it. I'm not saying we're at that point, but it's something worth thinking about in a real way and not the LARPy one that's so frequent around here, there's not going to be a call to arms from the Pope.

Doesn't really matter does it?

The only thing protecting "the leftists" at this moment in time is the state which works for them.

Just picture anytime you see Antifa, the scum are always hiding behind the police, the same police Antifa members call fascists. Whenever the police arn't around what happens to Antifa members?

"Leftists", all I have to say is, do it man, have your glorious "revolution" and see where you all end up. :)

(You won't be the ones running the gulags) :D

Hi newfag.
Day of the Rope is a thing since we began, lurk fucking more. Get banned it will help you learn something.

Totally not a vpn/ip change guise

calm your tits

I have an unlimited pasta pass, I need to do as much work as possible.

Its just hilarious because I've seen 4 or 5 threads today.

One asswipe went from yelling COWARDSCOWARDSCOWARDSCOWARDSCOWARDS to telling Holla Forums to "promise me you'll do something if Trump loses"

hohohoho

I'm off on some forums and they're busy freaking out thinking that after Trump's 2nd amendment dog whstling and his current refusal to accept the results of the election, that people will be violent.
Meanwhile the truth is they're all domesticated and too happy as proven here to actually do shit all.
Can't even get a march out of the faggots here.
But fuck, piss off a perogie, and they go full T800

Just to add to your point, most important of all:

They don't lift

Here are some points spics would have to figure out if the want to be a threat.

1. All of the illegals are shit tier cowards whom ran from problems in their home country for an easy life here, what is the realistic probability of them staying here and living thru hell on earth when they can simply pack up everything and go home much richer than they left?
2. Most spics are racist as fuck against each other like white people don't understand at ALL, they love stabbing each other in the back and only support their 'in-group' when they can help it at all, how are you going to rally they together when half of them don't even speak the same brand of spanish enough to communicate beyond simple work instructions. And a vast number of them are not 'mexican'. Most mexicans have no interest in 'reunifying' with mexico again if they can help it at all.
3. Most of their roots here are transitional at best, people don't fight over apartments or shared dorm housing, things get bad they easily pick up and move far more than ANY other demographic in the states, how do you convince them to relate enough to rally?
4. Any conceivable fighting will be against a really pissed the fuck off white population, a portion of the population that is well known for being armed and exceptionally good at shooting, most spics have never shot a gun much less own one, and unlike whites they have been taught actual history and thus have seen how whites at their worst BEFORE modern weapons could rack up 10 to 1 odds in battle against their own people. They unlike liberals have traveled around and know what the real attitude of white 'men' is, and how full those ranges are 24/7 in most places. Spics are not niggers, how do you honestly expect them to ignore that reality when they see it IRL?
5. Most La Raza and other such shit are from insufferable nigger wannabe faggot spics don't have family from anywhere OTHER than 'Merica' and spics know damned well they are just larping faggots and nobody wants to be around those gang bangers in the first place, how are you going to stop spics just looking to keep their head down from selling out troublemakers? (Fun fact those faggots get run out of illegal spic enclaves real quick as is now.)
6. How are they expecting support from mexico when even their own government knows if they piss off Texas alone they may end up being invaded themselves, they have funny speaking brown people and oil, and the rest of the U.S. barely contains those guys in the first place, those from mexico can see even a small group of millitia alone are likely to be able to walk into any border city and wipe it out without issue, and the corrupt government isnt able to wipe its own ass as is. The biggest protection from that is the federal government of the U.S., and many spics unlike whites remember what happened after the Alamo AND Pancho Villa.
7. Mexican government being ass hurt over anything is highly entertaining to most spics here, even if Guatemalan or Ecuadorian, do people really expect them to get help?

Last but not least:
Let me show you my face.

you're this faggot aren't you?

No sir, I am an FBI here to watch for ghost guns with orange tips.

Democracy. Not even once

What are vpns?

Toys?
Nigger you aren't even funny.

Assume I'm a lolberg or CIA I don't give a shit. Explain why violence shouldn't be discussed here and why it's not ending in bans. I'm new to this idea of pacifist fascists.

If I was funny I'd be CIA selling to the big man.
Instead its all midgets with long tempers and a dislike suddenly for violence, pleading that they have secret spots, except those are all monitored as soon as you setup snmp tap on them and sit back.
The only good places are out of country, and fuck all if they dare set a toe here, they get shot for being a foreign but agreeable horde.

Nah the word is domesticated, happy and unwilling to do anything until long after the food bowl is gone.

look at this faggot and laugh

If I said anything from Hack Team, people would just jeer about CTR.
Now don't you have a IP table to populate?

lol you gonna tell me about the stairs in my house again?

There's a difference between public protesting and demonstration, even armed, non-violent demonstration with dissemination of information and stupid shit like "hurr durr go shoot random black people on the street, we need to kill brown children, what are you a pussy?" Anyone suggesting the latter is FBI.

It is my contention that many us foreign policy goals would have been better served if the fuckhuge budget of the military had been pared down a bit and the excess put to judigious use in a robust forward thinking manner

But thats just me and its probably too late for that, seeing as how china already has more industrial robots than most western nations combined now

I tried bringing up the successful Silent protests, people whined it does nothing and should not be done, even if it would now just be an excuse to play pokemon go in battle rattle.
People here, the newfags and fakes, have no will or nerve.
THey don't wnat to do anything and have a muh PR mindset.
The only ones doing stuff are just that, FBI wet dreams, and they are out there acting.
The rest are niggers, but fortunately Soros isn't organizing them into a proper horde.

I always knew that silent protest shit was alphabet subversion

I mean leftists are already revolting so

Actually it went great, just broke down after Dallas when people expected an instant victory.
Basically this
is the result.
Chans don't get around to be anything because ultimately, they're actually normal people with lives and jobs, friends, family, and college, things to do, or so out there somewhere, they don't want to meet.
Scientology was a constant thing, same for Westboro, now the people on here don't wnat to show up, despite knowing why COINTELPRO came hard in 2007 and never left.

I remember the Fed protests that we had going on here contained the former, but not the latter.

So as a result, onlookers were asking what the protest was about, people who would maybe even agree to the protest- but never getting educated.

So as a result, the protests never gained momentum.

Then why do you have a problem with the discussion? If it's about someone screencapping something bad, a more decisive false flag would be easy as fuck to plant, it wouldn't be necessary to convince anybody.
Then some civilians get killed (or maybe just hurt) and proceed.
I'm not saying that dude was a false flag, just to make it crystal clear.

That's a different discussion I think. I see what you're saying and I don't really disagree. The World Police mentality hasn't been positive for anybody except Our Greatest Ally.

The left are like jews. They want others to do their dirty work and they stay out of the shit. They will do nothing and bitch.

Yet still they must be removed if it comes down to it.

Listen up I'll make this very clear.

This site (and this thread) is closely monitored.

Take>>7747730 for instance.
I've been doing some iptable work lately.
This nigger thinks he's clever.

Alphabet is watching and even in small towns (like mine) are within striking distance (hey 50c30c, why dont you assholes come back and laser point me again so I can magdump your ass)

In other words, why the fuck would you post violent intents on here

Leftists could only start a civil war by using the state against us. Once they loose control of the state they have zero ability to use force.

Niggers will riot, but what else is new.

carlos you little shit

I kinda liked what he said in

I wouldn't call the silent protests a success, but it was a way to make anons lose the fear to leave the cave, so I liked that aspect from them.

I don't think anything posted ITT is far from what you can see BLM say on twitter daily. And that's what fucks me up, there's this mentality that leftists are pussies and could never win and I'm not even sure if they decided to go to war that they would find an army on the opposite side. If people start getting deported, mexicans and muslims join blacks in burning shit, which side would neocons take?

I tried to explain that before

I just think it's a discussion worth having because the future may get really dark. We shouldn't be scared to talk about it and we shouldn't be LARPing either. But we're going in circles now.

20% of the police dept hired to fill quota bullshit is going to matter?

Lad

There are outliers in every group. However a latino insurgency would be a greater threat.

the fuck state are you in?

Violence as a theory and a philosophical question isn't "violent intent". Every attempt to label it as such is suspicious. I understand we're all paranoid about feds and shit, but when was the last time anybody here got v&'d? When was the last time there was any violence from the chans?

The FBI maymay is one of the most damaging things memes to inflict this board. It completely derails any discussion about physical reactions to leftist violence. Its almost as bad as christian/pagan bullshit in its ability to destroy threads and discussion.

They're going to pay Muhammad and Jamal to do it for them so they can boast about their job creation skills.

This.
Libs and Neocons have shown us that they would rather have proxies fight for them.

I'm not ok with acting like a nigger and resorting to violence unless you all make it clear to all that it's in retaliation to their violence (and there's countless documentation of such events already). If you do that then go and bash some heads and recruit bikers and whatever else, I don't care anymore because at that point it's just being fair.

fuck off

I've had shills tell me about the locations I'm at (multiple)

I've had some retard paint me with a laser

And now I've got this faggot trying to be cute.

Why don't you alphabet faggots lock Hillary up (or any other of 100 corrupt fucks)

you are neutered puppy dogs

GOD I HOPE SO

We'll add them to the wall.

Sure.

Alright? Maybe you should confront whoever is pointing that shit at you, rather than acting like a schizophrenic on an image board.

I don't know. Why don't you ask them since they seem to be targeting you?

thumbs up bro
I just did

You're not very bright

You see the problem here? But now I'm curious. Did you willingly give away your OPSEC or are you implying they (shills) hacked you?

I'm not a fed. Sorry to disappoint you.

I didn't use vpns
So apparently either Holla Forums is compromised or that douch who used to have Holla Forums movie night was data-mining.

I'm assuming your using them now? I made that same mistake until about a week ago when that CTR chat was leaked. I Tor posted until I could get my VPN to work.

It was probably a link. The feds always have a backdoor on the chans, but I highly doubt they would leak info to political shills. You probably clicked a bad link that data-mined you.

I hope they do. Will be a good excuse for reforming the committee for un American Activities to go after these bastards and remove their power from the culture.

"Leftists" won't revolt as an organized political force. There will be civil unrest from blacks and hispanics but White leftists won't do shit except complain online.

Be warned, White man. Non-Whites already hate you now; when Trump gets elected that will just confirm their bias and increase their hate tenfold. If you live in the southwest, arm yourself and start carrying. The low level race war that's been going on is going to rev up big time when Trump gets elected.

Arm yourself and get ready to defend your family because it's going to get intense. Just think of the massive riots that will take place in LA once illegals are sent packing. Best get out of LA now, unless you want to end up like Reginald Denny.

90% of spics live out west/the desert so if infrastructure goes down theyll die of thirst. same with the whites out there.

Former leftist as well, anarchist. What turned me around was Occupy Vancouver's hostile takeover by SJWs and the bonfire on Charles street. They look so intimidating wearing all black, sweatpants tucked into socks, pantyhose over combat boots, don't they? That all falls apart once you realize their entire game plan is based on meeting absolutely no meaningful resistance; as the instant they get injured their morale breaks like sugarglass. Doesn't help them that they don't carry much real armor. Give me ten disciplined men with clawhammers baseball bats and axehandles and I'll rout these fools and even set a few on fire.

I used to write battle manuals for them, but nobody ever listened, black bloc are so retarded it's not funny, they have no sense of tactics besides a zerg rush.
have a look at one:
pastebin.com/G4HmGYFZ

Leftists are cowards, no, they will throw tantrums, but ultimately the majority of them will be pacified by the ultimate and incremental improvements to the economy and the fact that in truth, Trump won't really fuck their applecarts up that much.

They will piss and whine, but I honestly believe most leftists will realize that the fear surrounding Trump was a tempest in a teapot.

The only people who might flip the fuck out is BLM, and if they do to any sufficient degree it will be their death warrant.

I wish they would, but the reality is that they will do nothing but wring their hands about, bitching and crying all the while.

I do agree with this post to an extent. White marxist liberal cucks won't really do anything of note, and I'm even skeptical of a large-scale dindu/mestizo-pocalypse.

What likely WILL happen is individual aggression from blacks/mestizos toward whites will increase, and you will see more isolated attacks as a manifestation of that aggression.

I honestly think if a race war is attempted under Trump's presidency that it will be disastrous for the non-whites.

Nogunz revolting.
This'll be fun.

They can't revolt.
Their problem being that they aren't rough redneck 20th century russian peasant that did manual labor all their lives but pampered limp wristed faggots whose idea of revolting is calling you a racist from inside a starbucks wifi hotspot.
The jews overplayed their hand with feminising this generation of useful idiots to a point where they aren't actually useful at all, certainly not for an armed revolution.

checking 3939
Probably, but their idea of revolting is just burning down their own neighborhoods. It won't be a big deal.

Good luck and kekspeed.

what are they going to revolt with? their pink dildos?

these same people scorn militias, the second ammendment or civilian access to military knowledge of any kind. these people are pathetic and any "revolt" they put up will be the same gay as aids muh Gandi bullshit their own leftist educaters pushed on them as an example when they were in school so they would be docile cucks

Chicago only happened because the mayor told the police they weren't allowed to arrest anymore bernie protesters. It's known as the most corrupt city for a reason.

Embed related is how we deal with vote fraud in this country.

At best they'll say they'll move to Canada and not actually follow (Looking at your, Baldwin) through like with Bush in 04' and they can't because Canada doesn't accept white people by order of the Prime Cuck.

Kek lives inside Hillary

I don't know whether the SS could be bought off, but reports indicate that their Counter-Assault Team is second to none. While it's true we should be very wary about trickery from the elite, we also need to be extra careful about the still-rooted establishment Republicans and Democrats. AFAIK, Kasich, Cruz and Rubio claim to be on baord, but don't think for one second that they won't stab Trump in the back over the most minute details; remember, Kasich and Cruz are born sociopathic liars, while Rubio is your common rent-boy, both are extremely dangerous, but they can be managed properly. We'll def. need to kick it into overdrive with our sorcery if and when the time occurs. Gott Mitt Uns, Kameraden.

Buddy, that's never going to happen, if Trump's elected, hopefully prosperity will reign from the highest of the heavens, if Clinton's elected, I'm moving to South Africa to live with the Boers and help them against the easier tyranny.

I sure hope they don't live in Detroitalthough, this could be a clever trap…

They will if their numbers greatly outweigh the non-leftists.

They'll go cry on tumblr and facebook for the most part. Suicides will go up amongst leftist whites and crime will rise among leftist minorities.

There may be some looting and rioting in multicultural neighborhoods, so you'll need to keep an eye out if you live in one. Blm will get swallowed up by the black panthers as they revert to 60s militant mode. False flags may rise in number as well depending on how stubborn the Soros of the world feel like being.

Decreased labor supply mean higher price of labor. So yes. All other things being equal. But as another user has stated job automation is a big factor. A serious infrastructure package would be good.

user, I think they'll be fake suicides and an increased use of tumblr.
ᛋᛋ

I've another thought, in the spirit of providing not only competition to parasites such as walmart etc. we need young entrepreneurs to be able to enter the market to compete, i propose getting rid of the min wage laws so as to allow for these small businesses to hire according to market forces, with industry hopefully making a steady comeback, the new bluecollars can buy from nonchain stores and thus allow for more of a free market rather than a crony capitalist venture. Need your thoughts.

Mexico is far too dependant on US dollars for there to be any sort of backed revolt. I'm sure some leftist tacos and illegals will try it in America, but they'll be left to hang.

The Mexican tourist cities will continue to live off of foreigners and the cartels will continue to service them with whatever is popular.

In the spirit of killing criminals, shouldn't America somehow put economic and other pressures onto the Mexican government to finally crack down and kill the cartels and their trade? Acapulco was a nice city with many tourists. While it's still a tourist city, it's become a fucking nightmare for kidnappings and other criminal behavior. just to elbaorate, the economic pressure would be to get that drug shit off our streets and force the governments south of the border to do something about it.

We're gonna open up the liable laws folks! Don't we love our liable laws?

It's simple.

The lugenpress gets gassed.

Objectivity is the only way forward.

I hope they all move to Canada. (they wont)

Yes.

It won't happen all at once, but will build into a crescendo that results in a revolution, which breaks down into a protracted civil war. Jews will play a part, as they always do, by instigating/funding the conflict, by race baiting and D&C, and then they will leave when the shit gets too hot for them. Many immigrants will also leave for safer shores with better economic opportunities, while white Americans will have no where to evacuate to. Thanks to the genocidal Jews, Europe and Australia will also be overflowing with immigrants, with the concomitant conflicts of their own. Of those people that stay in America, half will die from starvation, disease, and conflict.

It should be obvious what's going down by 2020, in the run-up to the next election. Just remember who did this to us: Jews, and why: because.

Meme the leftist revolt.

Capped. Your words will live on, user. Probably gonna be spreading this around after he wins.

Revolt with what? Guns are unsafe

My prediction is Jews dressed as police shooting at protestors when trump's election. Then the media will talk about shooting protestors and human rights and "death squads". Then there's a justification to take down the government.

Chicago will be a warzone (more than it is now), I suspect LA will be Rodney King 2.0 (Rooftop Koreans and all), New Orleans will burn, DC will be shut down, St. Louis will be like Ferguson but bigger.
That's what I predict.

Whoops didn't mean to sage

No Op, they will say they will organize some attacks but nothing will happen.
Argenbro here, the (((right))) won the past year election, and the only thing we got from leftist is

They are truly pathetic people

The previous Mexican president tried that and the level of violence exploded. Fast and Furious didn't help either, and it looks like most people are too scared on both sides of the border to try and repeat it.

A ton of drugs come from South of Mexico too, so the cartels would just move around Mexico if it ever cleaned itself up. It could also create a vacuum for foreign cartels like those from Russia or China to fill the void.

They did the same thing with Bush in 2000 and 2004. They like to say they'll go to Canada, but they never do.

I want to see all the salt it will bring worldwide as Nationalism takes over.

4U

Yeah they never go to a truly socialist country, I didn't hear any leftist say they were moving to venezuela

Nigger imagine the noodle armed faggots from that faces of leftypol thread trying to start a violent revolt. They're a bunch of flailing GRIDs patients who're basically allergic to guns.

The only violence might come from niggers, but I suspect (and hope) that under a trump administration, any large scale riots are going to be put down hard. DOJ shakeup, law enforcement no longer fears political retribution = a lot of dead/subjugated crimenigs.

Of course they will, they're the overeager slaves of an (((unassimilatable minority))) that has been engaging in agitprop since the dawn of civilization.

Embed related.

Are you being …
gangstalked?

If it is gangstalking, its quite laughable.

Especially when you got dumb niggers trying to do it.

shut the fuck up carlos

Gonna be awfully hard without those evil assault death guns isn't it? I'd love to see an actual attempt at a "leftist revolt" it'd be an absolute slaughter.

At most there are going to be dindu riots, which is why I'm purchasing my first AR before the election. If Trump wins we get dindu riots (I happen to live near a major dindu hub) and if the witch wins, well then you all know why we need weapons.

A good chunk of Holla Forumsocks are also /k/ommandos and many of us are already organized in some capacity. I'm not exactly worried about this countries parasites taking up arms.

Not to mention how cucked the minorities are themselves. They get themselves grouped up into big groups just to attack a few people, but as soon as riot cops show up with batons and start breaking their faces they all scatter like cockroaches. In reality they are afraid of us because the jews have injected their minds with this boogeyman of the past, and all they see now is a bunch of smiling liberals offering them a helping hand and they don't know what to think. The millennial generation of niggers and spics grew up hearing never ending stories of the Nazi's and how powerful Hitler was and how much their ancestors were our playthings for generations, they're more scared than you think user.

You must be a comedian.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. They're only asking Trump if he will back Shlilary if she wins so they can rig the election and not have Trump contest it.

I hope they get blasted.

Actually I think it's going to be the other way around, where sHillary wins and we play the rebel underground.

Maybe not Mexico, but elsewhere, seems they forgot to pay their protection fees to the (((IMF)))!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Rosenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yani_Rosenthal
telesurtv.net/english/news/Wealthy-Honduran-Elite-Implicated-in-Panama-Papers--20160510-0040.html
ibtimes.co.uk/jaime-rosenthal-whos-crocodile-farming-honduran-banking-magnate-wanted-by-us-1524751
What, you thought cartel heads were natives?
Top lel, only if the CIA forms them! This is basically 1 of 3 reasons shillary assisted their coup.

I think that's pretty much why the actual Klan backs her, she'll make "3 strikes" even harsher!

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ate-bubble-ef5367704f92 archive.is/3JInt she's already got the backup-plan ready. Look into Blackstone.
The fuck is with the obsession of spooks with "black" everything anyway.
I swear they're just edgelord goths that lucked into a successful cult.

It amuses me all these newfag popo fellaters don't remember the lessons of Waco, Ruby Ridge, and The Order. Are they just not telling you about this on the way in anymore?

Faces of Holla Forums thread?
Fuck, how did I miss that?!
Please tell me there are screencaps guys?

Gool Sdory Bro.

Let them I would love an excuse for Trump to unleash the military on leftists also for him to go full fascist.

HEIL HITLER

Left cant into civil war because no guns, worse they could do is some half ass riots like in Ferguson Baltimore Chicago etc.