I just mentioned to my friend how I was eating a biscuit with grape jelly...

I just mentioned to my friend how I was eating a biscuit with grape jelly. He said that sounded gross and that he's never heard of anyone doing this. He is not a yurofaggot, he is American. I asked him how biscuits should be eaten then and he says 'with butter', nothing else.

I wanted to throttle him for being such a retarded faggot so I just hung up.

Do you guys think he deserves to die?

How about both a light coat of butter and jelly?

Raw honey is the way to go

Yeah, honey, grape jam, or peach jelly is normally the way I go. I know some people use marmalade.

Americans have no culture, european fags are well on their way tho.

If he is an American he is an underage faggot. Real American adults only eat biscuits if they are smothered in sausage gravy.

He's 24….

So he is just retarded, which makes sense since he is willing to be associated with the likes of you.

Jelly is perfectly fine on a biscuit, but strawberry is the patrician jelly.

Go wipe Mohammad's semen off of your daughter's face, Nigel.

I wonder what's destroying culture worldwide, hmm?

It's also how 90% of people eat it.

So does he also hate PB&J?

I know the most popular way is with butter but does that seem redundant to anyone else? All the biscuits I've ever had and made already had butter cut into the dough, why add even more?

I'm from the south, the American south, and your friend is retarded. Biscuits are best with gravy, but you can use butter and syrup or butter and jelly or just butter or just jelly, but you can put whatever the fuck you want on a biscuit. You can make sandwiches with biscuits.

Get less faggy friends.

Strawberry preserves are my jam

Biscuits with butter is a dinner biscuit

We at least have diabetes and prescription drug abuse. What do Yuropoors have?

He most certainly deserves to die for this.

I have ate many a biscuit this way, tbh.

Muslims

I have ate biscuits, variously, with jelly, butter, white gravy, brown gravy, chocolate gravy, honey, molasses, ham, eggs, bacon, sausage, and…that's all I can think of offhand. And I don't even regularly eat biscuits. I'm a 37 year old American. Your friend sounds like a retard.

Right. If you don't have culture, you can always import some

He's a faggot American. is the all-American way to do it (I like to throw butter on them too before gravy, because an artery-jam sounds like a great time), but I also like taking some of those single-serving disposable jelly containers from restaurants because they're the perfect serving size for half of a biscuit.

Your friend is ignorant. Eating jelly on biscuits is common in every trailer park and nigger shack in America.

do not forget nutella

I forgot that you can combine butter and jelly together in a heavenly mix. My life has meaning again.

Nutella is objectively the whitest spread.

That's propaganda btw.

So is this.
You know who doesn't have culture? Venezuela.

Only evil men say that. Burn in hell

Use honey.

u guys like my thread

Ahem

what you have listed as "gelatin" is called jello
jam and jelly are two different but very similar things, some people lump preserves in with them

Most of the UK ones are wrong:

First one is not "Jelly" Jelly is the finished wobbly desert after it comes out of the mould. Gelatin is called Gelatin

A scone isn't the same as an american "biscuit". Scones are usually sweet and often contain raisins. They're also eaten in a completely different way, scones at lunchtime with preserves/jam and clotted cream. American biscuits are more of a savoury thing had with gravy as a meal.

A British bisuit is not the same as a cookie. British people still have cookies and they're called cookies. A British biscuit has no real american equivalent, google "digestive biscuit" to get an idea, they're not as sweet as a cookie and don't usually have chocolate in.

The bannock is something that isn't really seen in most parts of the UK. British pastries (Vanilla slice, chocolate eclair etc.) are typically quite regional, so you wont see some of them everywhere.

wut? i eat biscuits with meat, lettuce, tomato, avocado and pickles.

Ausfag here, who the fuck is "us"?

have fun with your diabetes.

Absolutely disgusting. You truly are americans. And thats not a biscuit.

You know, us. The important people, us. The guys who saved the world again and again and then got tired of the thankless job so we started taking shit, us.

Jello is a brand of gelatin.

Brits don't eat gummy bears, they eat jelly babies.

FRESH PERUVIAN LLAMA SEMEN

Biscuits are too soft and fluffy but not soaky enough to be "Sweet" food, which is why I and many other Americans only eat them as sides for "Salty" "Meaty" foods.