C-SPAN PRANK CALL

Alright, which one of you wiseguys did this?

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=8k8ET53ab7E

kek'd heartily

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polari
archive.is/AKR4r
archive.is/4ABZF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bretty gud. What the fuck was wrong with the host though? He kept closing his eyes repeatedly.

good stuff

"my wife's son"… "Sam Hyde"… "extremely painful for you"… "Zyklon Ben"

Admit it OP, that was you.

Top kek, brave one

You're a big guy OP

Transcript?

downloading security hotfixes from HillNet.

What I find funny is that a Holla Forumsack can say shit like that on air and nobody but other Holla Forumsacks has any fucking idea what's going on.

It's like we have our own language.

It's good, when people realize what happened it's too late and people laugh.

That’s why kikes are so terrified of us. We’ve taken their historic tools and are using them against them.

They love their symbols because it’s a nonverbal way to communicate with other members that they’re part of the group, and this product is aligned with the interests of the group. It tells other individuals within the group to either support it, or in the case of controlled opposition, to attack it.
Two individuals from different organizations working within the group may never know each other or speak to each other. When one creates something and puts the symbol on it, the other instantly knows “This was done by one of us. Support it.” So the other individual sees it and supports it, even though he never spoke to the creator directly. Thus a kike working at a newspaper or something on the East Coast may see the symbol in a movie created by a kike working in Hollywood and understand that the creators are in the group. He then goes to his paper and shills out hard for the film. There is no paper trail. There is no direct line of communication. Because of the symbols and the symbols alone, they are able to communicate in a way that most people miss. For those that aren’t within the group that figure out the symbology, they’re labeled a conspiracy theorist and attacked by members of the group so that their hidden form of communication remains hidden to the general public.
The freemasons and illuminati use the All-Seeing Eye. It’s so common that most people shrug it off, but once you reach a certain level of knowledge within the group you’re then able to understand that it’s an indicator that something is mason-approved. As you rise through the ranks, more knowledge is taught to you and you gain more symbols. So a guy at level 4 will see the All-Seeing Eye placed by others, but he won’t see the Baphomet allusion or the symbol of Moloch because that’s not something he has been taught. Only level 10 or higher guys will understand it.
It allows them to:
1. Communicate within the group in broad daylight. Hidden in plain sight.
2. Communicate within a certain level within the group knowing that the lower level guys won’t understand it.
Say you’re Pope John Paul II in Israel, redoing the sermon on the mount. You have the upside down cross on your chair, the twisted cross scepter, and you fill the decorations for the ceremony with pagan symbols to desecrate one of the most important events Jesus did. For higher level members, the symbols scream, “This is us! We did this! This is part of the plan! The church is completely and totally in our control!” But lower level members are just as ignorant of it as the common person is, and they think it’s just the Pope recreating a ceremony. That’s necessary, because lower level guys aren’t as deep inside. They run the risk of turning on the group and informing on your practices to the public. A lower level guy might think these satanic allusions are too much and get away from it, taking what information he knows and compromising, at least, low-level symbology (leading to a snowball effect). You have to start small and then work your way up.
Once you get to the higher levels, you’re so deep into it with what you know that you can’t go back. Each new level you gain knowledge little by little, but very few know the full truth. The higher levels have initiation rituals that would destroy the person’s life should the information go public. Why do you think the info on David Cameron fucking a pig was released recently? It was part of an initiation, a punishment for disobeying the higher ups but not something so severe it’d ruin his life. One of the higher level initiation rituals is fucking a child so the film of the event could be used against you should you ever turn. Like Jeffery Epstein filming the underage orgies that went on in his house and on his plane. He flew dozens of important men–including president Bill Clinton–on his plane, where they would get underage prostitutes and have the men filmed having sex with them. The Finders. The Beast of Belgium. The British government. Larry King & Boys Town. There are a lot of examples of the child fucking ritual and hidden pedophile rings. It’s all designed to keep the people they want informed informed while still keeping control over their ranks.
The All-Seeing Eye is the most common symbol. It’s basically plastered on all masonic/illuminati creations like “USDA certified” is plastered on all US-grown meat. If you didn’t understand English, you’d have no idea what “USDA certified” was. They’re banking on the fact most people don’t know their little language of symbols.

AHAHHAHAHA

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, OP

Upside down cross is old symbol in cuckstianity, older then masonic order is.

It's kind of brilliant really.

You could use the same tactic to favor your own race. See a picture of a person and you know if they're one of you. No paper trail.

top kek

I can't wait for something like this to happen

To 99.99% of the listeners this inside joke is real, resulting in helping hillary. ho-ho-ho. dumbasses.

implying cspan is viewed by anyone but limp dicked fags

Anyone who would be convinced by muh ebil white nationalists and muh racism is already in the Illary camp, m8.

That prank call was absolutely delicious.

I just about lost it at "my wife's son"

my sides

It just goes on and on

dumbasses.

Wrong you fucking retard, it hits the middling clueless bluepills.

WEBM

BTW, quit fucking using the term "alt-right". We're The Right. Period.

10 people are #hillshill now, it's fucking over.

ho-ho-ho, that's all it is(it's not,) back to the "fun," pay no mind to what you're doing!

Thank you for correcting the rectum.

Rectum corrected. Thank you, Chaim.

Almost perfect. He didn't throw in [current year].

Language within a language using that language. If you can speak perfect english but the sentence has two completely different meanings then you've successfully created a chain of plausible deniability so powerful there's nothing that can censor you.

We're breaking the very conventions of language here, & there's no stopping it.

Instead of wife's son, he should've said wife's boyfriend…would've upped the cuck levels even higher.

Jews do this, too. It's a big reason why the average goy is unwise to their tricks.

Example?

Incredible job staying deadpan through that

The Yiddish language.

Why do you think so many Jews speak fluent Yiddish despite it being a dead language? It's so they can keep their insular in-group culture going. It also makes it easy to talk shit right in front of the goyim and plot against them without them even noticing it.

LOL

WELL DONE, SIR!

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

That's just using a different language. It's no different from someone badmouthing me in Portuguese so I don't understand what they're saying.

I'm talking about things like the OP's video. Speaking english in a way that's filled with codes.

Millions of people with no cultural in-group loyalty speak Portuguese. Everybody who speaks Yiddish is doing it to actively encrypt their speech to non-Jews.

t. goy who grew up in a heavily Jewish neighborhood

This. The so-called right in the US are statist neocons. Fuck em.

What don't we make it happen, by attacking everybody we see that uses it in a blue pilled way?

I get what you're saying.

repeating mantras is how to memorize, how to indoctrinate, memes, so repeating their talking points helps the bad guys. "fun."

We should make Bingo cards.

Fuck you OP, if you knew C-Span was doing open lines you should have told us or maybe not, since cuckchan is here now. This could have been a great Holla Forums activity. I want to call in as a Jew switching from R to D and kvetching about these goyim nationalists.

I assume OP also did the call because seriously who watches C-Span?

Activate it.

How is this family doing? The boys should be entering puberty soon.

That was retarded, but he may be onto something historically. Isn't Yiddish basically German with different slang?

Is Puberty the older or younger daughter?

Yes, the language of faggots.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polari

yiddish is a jewish german dialect.

lmao

how is this guy not laughing

Started strong and ended weak. Don't forget to say something to make them hang up on you and apologize to the audience

Lost my shit when he mentioned "my wife's son."

I thought that was part of the joke; if the rest is bullshit insane to normies like nazi frogs and Sam Hyde being the leader to white nationalist, what would make the term "alt-right" anymore legitimate or correct in people's minds?

We should be treating this term as nothing more but a failed conspiracy meme from the left, not an actual representation of right-wing politics - because it's not.

Have to agree.

Uh, you guys weren't the first to reverse engineer things or use memes.

I used to work with an old mason who got writing published by sneaking in phrases.

They even have, in addition to 4:20, something called 7:10 for oil and dabs.

Too bad stoners are a fucking pain to manage.

So are free masons the bane posters of the old times? Will people of the future look back at some point to try understand the origin of Holla Forums memes as we do with the all seeing eye right now?

Jews = masons

'Meme magic' is kabbalist.

And the odd thing is that I figured out a lot of it on my own.

Santa Claus or Green Giant?

Or advertising your nasty herpes-infected ass?

Is the host nodding off? It looks like it.

You aren't from around here are you faggot?
>>>/ovens/

Eugh. Don't say such things.

Hahaha, truly one of ours

Was not disappointed. Well done faggot, wherever you are.

This

also know TRS is bad news like the jews

archive.is/AKR4r
archive.is/4ABZF

Think for yourself, don't be a follower of those fags.

It's ok to listen to their radio shows for some fun just don't get caught up at their sausage parties

Kind of low energy at the end, but was very well done.

The concept of white privilege. How are you here and not know these things?

rock solid, except for one moment at 1:14 with the "Zyklon Ben, Pepe memes" moment. Flawless sneaky Bane too.

Excellent write-up, worth capping. Cheers and for the love of God, please keep posting.

The only thing I'd mention is that Peter chose to be crucified on an upside down cross because he didn't feel worthy to be murdered in the same way the jews murdered our Christ. So the upside down cross is ours, not the masons.

Is this what precedes the coming 7x7 get and the ensuing global chaos?

So they have openly admitted to having a means of communication that can be hijacked and thus turned against them? I can see this birthing cyclops pepe.

I want to fuck Miko.

Oh wait I misread your post as Milo. Disregard my retardedness.

Talk about a contradictory statement Batman. Yiddish is not a dead language. It is in common use among jews.

**Interventionist Neocons (neocohens)

Glad I wasn't the only one

The only people watching C-SPAN anymore user are your grandparents and the occasional Marxist professor with a ponytail.

Oh my God even the comments are gold.

Marcus Halberstram?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING LEGEND

Those are big dubs.

YA BLEW IT!!!!

BUMP

should've added, "His interest in Donald Trump is very puzzling. Unlike my wife and I, who are both white and therefore predisposed to racist xenophobia, my wife's son is of mixed race." (Just to create the mental image in the mind of the normie listener).

C-Span's seriously underappreciated by Holla Forums. They have really weak call-screeners and get shilled by CTR whenever a hot-button issue's on discussion. It should properly be our playground.

h

Holy shit my sides

My fucking sides