To the Europeans of Holla Forums: are you a white racial nationalist, or an ethnic nationalist? ie...

To the Europeans of Holla Forums: are you a white racial nationalist, or an ethnic nationalist? ie. do you subscribe to the nationalism of your country - Polish, Swedish, French, etc. - or do you subscribe to the American doctrine of White Nationalism?

What do you think is the difference between these? Is it important?

Would you be ok with mass immigration into your country if they were all white?

Pic unrelated

no

Reported for redditing

I'm Irish.
The most Immigrants we get are Polish and Lithuanians, I'm quite grateful for this, as some poor Bastards like France and Germany get most of theris from the ME and Africa.
Poles are decent, hardworking and find settling in easy, a trait pretty common in white people.
Any people who have heritage in a European state dating back 500 years plus are fine by me.
Jews are not white btw, no one will fall for that if they try to emigrate here after the overton Window swings fully to the right.
Polite sage in case this slides any important threads

Yes.

My family first, then slavs, then white race.

Who is that in the picture?

Both

No

Your effort really shined through this time, OP.

I've been typing like this since before Reddit even existed. Kill yourself my man.

The difference is supposed to be what, cocksucker?

wtf, no, that would be racist. Holla Forums is only satire.

Milo spotted and reported.

How many times does it have to be explained?

Stay in your ethnic homelands and work hard to create a better future for you and fellow man. No short cuts, no excuses, no popping over for a few years and draining another European man’s economy and taking his job because it can buy YOU a house back home in less time.

Anything but a hardened stance of Ethno Nationalism causes damage to everybody, only Ethno Nationalism will see all of us living to the best of our abilities.

America has a challenge on their hands, multi culturism is a fallacy and they are knees deep in it. It will self segregate or it will become Brazil-tier.

White "nationalism" is absolutely
CIVIC

op your mother is a whore

sage report and fuck you twat

What's with all the butthurt yanks ITT?

"reddit spacing" is a shit meme that needs to die

The way you phrase your question reveals your D&C intention.

your people

Europe is the only continent with racial nationalism. Blacks in Africa and Orientals in East Asia don't even recognize that they are apart of a race, let alone one that should work together.

But, yeah… it's just American propaganda, right schlomo?

Um, no.

Are Greeks 'white'? Because the differences between a Greek and Turk are pretty fucking tiny.

"racial nationalism" has never existed in Europe. Europe has only ever been united in Christendom.

obviously i think nationalism is the way to go. strong individual ethno states which preserve and cherish everyones culture, race and heritage. i don't opposse immigration but it needs to be sensible and selective (no economic migration)

i'm a nationless nationalist though. I was born to a family of permatravelling boomers from two very distinct countries, neither of which i feel close to or at home. such is life.

Höcke first, then my family, then germans, then white race.

Both and I'm an ethnic minority and my people are on the verge of extinction. Ethnic separatism is important to me.

Hey D&C jurno.
Enjoy page 10.

Every form of mass migration is wrong because it destroys tribal cohesion. I wouldn't even be fine with a large group of people from the next town over moved to my neighbourhood, because they would inevitably group together, creating a subgroup with their own interest, which is harmful to the community as a whole.

That's why the left is pushing identity politics so hard, they want to destroy all traditional forms of community

American "white nationalism" exists only because they are almost all mutts with no real identity or heritage.

So yes, I'm an ethnic nationalist. There is no other kinds on the old continent.

datamining thread.

I am Maniot nationalist then a Peloponnesian nationalist then a Greek Nationalist then a Balkan Nationalist then a European Nationalist then a White Nationalist. Being a nationalist over this rank sounds silly and counterproductive except in case of extra-terrestrial invasion.

Definitely ethnic nationalist first. Germans don't need to be overrun by anybody at all.

But pretty fucking crucial
On one side you have the bloodline of weaklings and traitors and on the other hand the bloodline of people that did not break or bent after 400 years of tyranny of the worst kind (the Islamic kind).

I am both. English Whites only.

Most people who champion white nationalism are ethnic nationalists.

It's just more advandageous to use the umbrella term.

Just like christianity is an umbrella term for many denominations.

4cuck tier slide threads incoming lads

Low effort d&c rubbish.

Please kill yourself before you spread your cancer further.

wew