ufile.io/ebd
twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/783438232134483968
mediafire.com/file/cqri63iyzrh6piv/cf.7z
archive.is/bMShQ
twitter.com/residentsixteen/status/783444716574482437
novell.
girlmeetsaccountanalysis
citizen.org/documents/fact-sheet-panama-major-center-money-laundering.pdf
google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=money laundering panama&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
lampeduza.cm
google.com/[email protected][email protected]&gs_l=serp.3...2359.2359.0.2539.1.1.0.0.0.0.84.84.1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.0.0.Kt5Ae-SLHt4
pastebin.
goat-club.com/show_bill
lampeduza.cm/topic/241-constitution-of-the-lampeduza-republic/#entry793
mega.nz/#!6w4wwYKA!ezWIM3OZZCozlwCdCSaJhfGM5LfJuVl0PyoyhlsEJek
archive.is/bn9Iu
takimag.com/article/the_bolshevik_billionaire_steve_sailer/print
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

It has tax returns, get in !

Nevermind, just takes five minutes for it to start the download apparently.

nice id u have there

400LB HACKER

bump

at least some people deliver
unlike certain australian attention whore

Downloading this is gonna take a while.

Except he never said he was releasing anything today.

You shills need to step up your game you're way too obvious

In that last pic, how are those people affiliated with those banks?

Why are you saging?

Hmmm, the Clinton foundation has a spreadsheet of what companies donated in one column with how much they received in tarp funds in another column.

The download link doesn't work for me. Says the site is offline. Did anyone get it working?

I'm downloading it right now, but it's really slow. Might take at least another 30 minutes.

Same here, we're probably saurating it. We'll get a torrent sooner or later.

uploadfiles.io/ebd

Click download, then wait a minute before it actually starts downloading.

>There is a folder LITERALLY, NOT FIGURATIVELY called 'Pay to Play'

There's even more coming!

My genitals are quivering in pleasure!

go away, Julian
I'm not buying your book

Anybody who has a mirror for the 820MB folder please mirror. Original link is not working for me.

Guccifer delivers while Assange got cuck'd

Bump for freedom

Fuck off, shill.

Nobody can make this shit up.
It right fucking there.

As per usual CTR started DDoSing Uploadfiles

LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK

Check the expense reports for political spending and you could file a complaint with the IRS to get the foundations tax exempt status revoked. Might be interesting to see when payments to Platte River Networks were made.

Told you shills would be rolling with this.

This is good. I was getting bored with no happenings for a full 4 hours now.

Jones fed you a lie (cointelpro) and you swallowed it.
What else do you swallow?

DESIGNATED PAY TO PLAY

The Hubris of this bitch is incredible. She has to go down.

Dubs of truth
Praise Kek

good luck getting the (((IRS))) to investigate anything CF related. This shit is so transparently corrupt they would have done it a long time by now.

Fuckin' Filter Man.

"It looks like big banks and corporations agreed to donate to the Democrats a certain percentage of the allocated TARP funds."

We could always send it to Rowdy Gowdy and Chaffetz and have another congressional shitshow

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

This shit doesn't end – sometimes I can't take the corruption.

We have been complacent too long– we deserve whatever fate we get

Well you sound like a right 'ol faggot don't you
Better late than never user

They're the ones who deserve something. I hope they get it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:npxasqsrhd23n2txatlm46q3jt7zivyv&dn=Guccifer%202.0%20Clinton%20Foundation%20Hack&xl=860107251&fc=2

NO
I DON'T WANT TO!

She is done. We will not let this corruption slip.

And they're always just that, a show. Never does someone actually follows through with the big man talk at these things and prosecute someone. They just get your hopes up and then it all fads away. Because people forget and ll that's left in their minds is that warm fuzzy feeling that someone is fighting for the little man. Don't let them forget.

also drop redpilled infographics ITT since normies will be here soon

And some of the money went to the (((media))), so they should keep mum about it.

fuck my spelling

CALL NOW, user!!!

CALL NOW!!!

So is this some Assange and Guccifer collusion or something?

Seems like Assange might have these docs, and since everyone is pissed that Assange didn't leak shit, Guccifer is leaking it now?

What made you think that? Stop asking questions goy.

GUCCIFER LIVES, THE SATANIC HIGH PRIESTESS FAILED IN KILLING HIM, WE SHALL PROSPER ANONS

Or he held back his latest doc dump because he knew this was coming. He blue balled everyone last night/this morning, and now Juicy Guci is working the crowd.

I think what we have here is the leak that Assange was going to release today until he chickened out due to threats on his life.

Instead based Guccifer 2.0 goes ahead and dumps the leak himself since Assange is chickenshit.

There's this note on the website:

I think this is a nod that this was Assange's intended leak.

This is great news, honestly I was worried after the letter he sent to fox- or that fox fabricated- was posted.

YOUR TRICKS WILL NOT WORK HERE MASONS, YOU HAVE NO POWER AGAINST US JAHBULON

>>>/cuckchan/

You're being to reactive. Last night Assange ran down all the corruption from the DNC and primary that Clinton perpetrated to his captive media audience.

Today, Gucifer comes out with a whole nother set of documents that corroborate that.

I want to post the song I'm listening to right now, on the basis that it has instantly harmonized how I feel about all this, but I know I'd be crucified for my tastes.

NO GOYS
Fascism is anti-semitic!

Come on, share!

Fuck it, just post it. Today is a wonderful day, after all. Hillary is going down.

My download is complete, I'm digging through the files right now.

Post it you faggot. You can't say shit like that.

Its empty nigga!!

I will seed the fuck out of this when I find a torrent

To be honest, by the timeline, it looks more like assange was trying to discredit the leaks guccifer would deliver. If he knew these leaks in advance and still made that shitshow last night, its pretty clear he changed sides.

Sorry.

Ignore me Im a retard. 34% downloaded. I will seed for the next week. Cheers chum.

We really really need a torrent of this.

CTR

It's working for me, I have 26% of 820.2 MB downloaded so far.

Easy, the bank donated the small amount to the politician, then you see what the politician got for the bank to receive in TARP funds.

This sinks them ALL.

Barney Frank- 77,000.00$

I'M AT WORK AND I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING WHAT DO WE HAVE ANONS??

Fuck.

Fine.

It's a hype styling of my own experiences in coming to Holla Forums way too late in the game and over the course of a couple years all my hobbies, interests, and beliefs from childhood disintegrating under the immediately impending disaster we collectively face as a race, country, and ideology. The slow bridge even calls on the perpetually required paranoia of holding our own lines here and abroad against outside subversion.

And it makes me want to fight.

Same what's going on?

Yeah wahtever dude, just speaking my mind here. Some people get blinded by false hope.

Remember, trust nobody.This includes assange an even guccifer.

I remember someone in that thread mentioned that wikileaks was a valve and this leak brings us a lot closer to at least tangental disclosure seeing other than jewish names freemasonry is what unites these "elites" to raise money to launder it through these campaigns.

pretty fucking faggy, user.

EVERYTHING

Calm down faggot it's a hype thread

Does anyone know what this might be about? It's an email from the "Pay to Play" folder.

From what I've seen here and on twitter we at least have confirmed "Pay to Play" folder and a shit ton of financial and transaction records

DUBS CONFIRM BUT DEFINE 'EVERYTHING'

BWWWAAHAHAHHAHSHAHAHA!!!
HOW CAN YOU EVEN HEAR THIS MUSIC WHEN YOUR EARS ARE FULL OF HIV POSITIVE JIZZ YOU FAGGOT

here, this is a better song for this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9nYdHD814

We're going to have to find a way to get this out in an easily palatable form, or force the media's hand to cover it.
This is going to be a repeated issue that needs a strong solution.

Alex Jones seems to be the only one that jumps on anything and he has a stigma attached to him that discredits anything he covers as just more conspiracy nonsense.

Social media. We need to use whatever we can. Twitter, even facebook if we can somehow get it rolling. Social media is the best way to beat the news and you can bet they won't talk about this, if not try to run a distraction piece.

Alright well I encouraged you to share so I'm not going to make you regret it. :)

based Shadow Squad on FB is the only one who's sharing shit and not being banned.

that's not
HIGH ENERGY

I don't have a facebook but anyone who does needs to share the shit out of their stuff.

I feel like I'm the only person here who's actually digging, the rest of you guys are just worthless shitposters.

Pay-to-play narrative
players try to convince the public there is no game

user I'm sorry, I would be digging but I'm stuck at work right now and there's no fucking way I'm risking downloading that shit onto a work computer.

I'm too scared to download that. I don't want to get drone striked tbh fam

Actually, this is the thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9rVFi6qkPHE

Ass-ange probably isn't even here now.

This is what you do when it finished dling? you bitch?

we never had a chance in hell to prove it
its finally our time now

Despicable how open they are with it internally.

Remember to extract with 7zip

Waiting for DL to finish dipshit.

I capped these within minutes of each other. The shills are very very afraid of this leak.

ur moms dick faggot

You realize that a lot of us aren't neets and just got off work, right?

Dumbest fucking theory ever put forth.

I wish I could see the look on Assange's face right now.

A better thread theme, it isnt faggy shit.

ALL SONGS ARE THIS THREADS SONG

It would be comedy gold if people didn't fall for it.

A MAGNET HAS NO DATA, IT STARTS FROM DOWNLOADING THE ACTUAL TORRENT FILE, AND THEN ITS CONTENT

FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOT

KEEP DIGGING GUYS

I could write a couple pages on why I like it, but this ain't the thread for that.
I will say that the songwriter/guitarist/male vocalist knows how to make fun hype songs. Like if Born to be Wild or Highway Star were written for over the top combat scenes.

And the female vocalist is his daughter. If you don't think that's the cutest shit, you can get out of my face.

Sounds nice, but I don't see how it relates in tone or message, unless you're spinning the title and only lyric to mean that things are righting themselves.

I knew what I was getting into when I signed on the dotted line, but thank you.

I'm one of the shitposters, so thanks and godspeed user.

literal shills>>7743617
this is where I am at… I'm an analyst and I can tell u from screenshots, it's bad.

Goddamn it why did I have to work today of all days?

Who are these faggots using utorrent?

For those waiting, so far it looks like most info is about the DCCC than Clinton Foundation. Apparently they share even their underwear.

absolutely true = obviously fake

not a normie but didnt know there was a better alternative???

Also, new screen.

Is that not a problem for them though? TARP money was sent to banks and then right back to the DCCC

uTorrent is borderline malware, use qBittorrent or deluge you homo

Jesus christ there's so many files. Please let there be a smoking gun

Deluge for windows.

Dubs confirmed we have some new targets to add to our list for DoTR

Holy shit, just what have we discovered today boys??

Doesn't uTorrent have a bitcoin miner botnet in it?

This sounds like dirt on Denham to me, especially given the following article from LA Times headlined: Democrats airing three new ads connecting California Republican congressman (Denham) to Trump

archive.is/xA5Pr

utorrent is adware. qbittorrent, deluge, and transmission are better alternatives. I personally like transmission.

Think it used to, now it's just full of adware

enemy list

utorrent 2.2.1 isn't gonna cause any issue but it will trigger faggots.

Magnet posted yet?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6bee09425138f5b6ea7704d6ce7a1b4cff945715&dn=Guccifer%202.0%20Clinton%20Foundation%20Hack

Lead the way, we shall follow.

Ok, you have a reason interesting reason, fag.

Bully them for being presstitutes, and call them out by name on Twitter for not covering the leak.

The Cuckington Post or the Jew Your Semit don't write articles, journalists do, so we should not let them hide behind their employer.

No, the beautiful thing is: Assange has an entirely different set of things to leak, and will be leaking them weekly.

Guccifer did this on his own.

Assange never claimed to be leaking anything for the 10th anniversary, so he did not blueball anyone.

Roger Stone from InfoWars started the hysterical hype for what was simply a celebration press conference.

Assanges leaks are to come…Guccifer just opened the gates of October.

Have to make it easy for you to make sure people get what they pay for

Dunno, the folder setup and the "Pay to Play" folder are rubbing me the wrong way.

If it's real, this is wonderful, but you'd think they'd at least name the folder something less incriminating.

Like a serial killer labeling a folder "killing blueprints/plans" rather than just labeling "plans" or "blueprints" or anything that doesn't say it blatantly.

It looks like the files are largely related to fundraising for the Democratic Party (at state levels) and DNC related events.

ummmm, user…

What if Stone had inside info on Guccifer's plans. Stone said "Wednesday, Hillary Clinton is done"

Guccifer drops documents today (tuesday) and in the next 24 hour people have time to search through it, culminating in the end of Shillary's presidential ambitions.

You're forgetting something.

Democrats are mentally retarded.

The fact they still have anything at all incriminating on a computer shows how little they care about what comes out or how incompetent they are. There are plenty of serial killers who were caught because of stupidity, no way id put it past them.

Not worried. I'm not downloading it.

These are people who EMAILED new passwords out after they got hacked the first time.

Not bright bulbs user

The Hill is right, there's like no evidence this is from the Clinton Foundation. It seems like more stuff from the DNC hack that hadn't been released yet.

More stuff is coming jew.

LEL

It's dirt on republicans.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

Thank the Lord you corrected the record.

Literally a list of people who can be bribed in congress?

Interesting theory…maybe stone knows something that we have yet to figure out…

Either way..there is no way clinton can survive weekly drops from Assange (and shit, maybe guccifer)

Clinton foundation is riddled with horrible corruption. As far as I know, what has been released so far is only a teaser?

Hopefully more big drops happen before Trump V Clinton part 2

you idiots, Jeff Denham is a republican. they're trying to smear him.

Julian did absolutely nothing wrong.

You are not supposed to know what Assange have, when you post as an user, Julian.

Yeah because this means more than jack shit.

Who the fuck cares if he's a republican, you cuckchan faggot.

unititiates

Exactly, if his name isnt Jeff Trump then it doesn't matter

there's no proof whatsoever. stone has just some channel to communicate with wikileaks. that means that the wikileaks stuff is yet to come. the more, the better

wikileaks' batch will likely be about the mail scandal, guccifer is gonna take care of the clinton foundation

Quite and dig user.

Damn, this leak seems to consist largely of a massive collection of dirt on Republicans.

Thank you for correcting the record.

List of Democrats that can be bribed.

please see and

The republicans hate Trump.

DUBS CONFIRM

That was Guccifer 1.0 he is kill.

The current leaker is Guccifer 2.0

Assange also alluded to leaks on rigged elections. This could be through clinton foundation too? And e-mails? The suspense is killing me.

Awesome.

it is anti globalist

are you a globalist?
are you in the boys club?
Are you a freemason?

This is your downfall.
Your public downfall.

Shut up and dig

I don't give a shit. He didn't deliver, Guccifer did. At this point in time, I only care if it comes from Guccifer.

As a former IT person: kek

The naming just comes off odd.

This makes more sense

Either way, these are things that probably shouldn't be on the foundation servers. Can't dig until I get back to my house

Shill.

Do some people get their info just from the first post they read on Holla Forums?

Again: He never claimed to deliver. Assange never said he was leaking anything for the Anniversary.

Why the hell would he do it on a video format?

Assange has loads of content waiting in the chamber. It will be dropped weekly.

You sound scared, shill.

It is disclosure

stop kikiing this up with asterisks little edgy tubal cain

If there was an corrupt trump you think we wouldn't care? Trump is walking a path lined with swords from both sides, never forget.

Fuck, I fell for it too.

The point is that they're putting a theory out there. Imagine an internal memo from the dems that said Trump is potentially engaged in pay to play. Would that be proof of anything?

If we get dirt on Hillary, we win; if we get dirt on neocons, we win. I see no problem with it.

hey CTR, still trying to make us going against the assange? you were the ones who hyped the event, piece of shit

I'm sysadmin as well, I had a hearty chuckle.

I agree. There was a ton of hype and the cancellation of the balcony appearance made things worse but if you go and look at their twitter feed there wasn't any mention about a major leak on HRC.

They usually announce it at least 24 hours in advance when it's something major.

true patriots only.

this x1000

Come on anons, this isn't the right time to use the word "shill". I'm just as excited to see Hildabeast die onstage during the debate if we're so lucky. I'm just pissed at Assange.

Thank the Almighty Baby Jesus you corrected that record user.

Would you please fuck off?

Then dig you worthless nigger and shut up.

Quit being booty bothered user. Makes you look retarded.

I'm digging you cunt.

Pay to Play in the context of these leaks, means 'HOW CAN WE BLACKMAIL THEM TO SWITCH THEM TO OUR SIDE'

Thought they got him. Let's hope 2.0 carries the fire.

still the same shill who posts shitty tabloid png while shitting on assange. fuck off

HOLY SHIT

So basically you're suggesting it's a list of blackmailed targets? This makes much more sense.

Of course we wouldn't care, normies and MSM would have a field day. Luckily that hypothetical isn't coming true anytime soon or ever

Them having a record of these people is very telling. There's virtually no other reason to have this information just hanging around unless you planned to use it to your advantage.

in the folder, was that where all of the "people who have been indicted"??? then yes

This, plus Trump said and is known for not being part of the establishment or being a "usual" republican. His immune, while the bad eggs gets thrown into the trash.

What is "Bridge.exe", under ngp?

Double click and find out user.

Sounds like something for somebody with an airgapped VM to try out.

jumping in here, I thought this too, or maybe some kind of list to be referenced when Hillary's crimes need to be explained away

"well Senator abc did xyz…."

pretty much what she tried to do with the Powell precedent

SO IT'S A BLACKMAIL LIST AS WELL AS A SCAPEGOAT LIST

I just went through the "to be filed" folder. Nothing really of note. Mostly negative info on Republicans and records of their donors. Sheldon Adelson is mentioned a lot, like he's George Soros to them. Ahhhh if they only (((knew))).

HOLY CRAP PASSWORDS: "FEC Process.doc"

When you read complete sentences they make more sense.

It's an internal memo telling people how to attack the bill. I think I was the first person on this thread to cap that. Worth digging into, but the statement itself isn't proof of anything.

Holy fucking shit lads there aren't enough wew's for today

I'll stop calling you a shill when you'll stop acting like one. assange has no fault. period. now we better shut the fuck up and dig into the gold that saint guccifer gave us

Yes, please do.

holy mother of god

user I'm trying to dig here. Until you have something constructive to come back with, quit being a nigger faggot and dig like the rest of us.

Mmmm… That's a good idea. I'm getting a celebratory pizza tonight with black olives and extra cheese.

(((Barbra Streisand)))

oy vey CSPAN on YOUTUBE
SHUT DOWN VIDEOS

Fucking christ, people in the DNC have government experience.
And the government, in general, is anal about security of all types

Fucking christ.

Jeez

Nancy Pelosi's passwords:

what did Nancy pee lo si mean by this?

lololol she wants the black cock

Nancy Pelosi's email is on GOATHILL.com, a San Francisco pizza restaurant. WTF????

IT'S FUCKING ON NOW CHAPS

PRAISE BE TO GUCCIFER

How uncreative can you get?!

Yeah, there's nothing about the Clinton Foundation in these files, it's all related to the DNC.

delayclose.swf

youtube.com/watch?v=CH1TIA3CKH4

muh internet legion

that faggot Bawney Fwank looks like he did well for himself presumably at the taxpayer's expense

Dubs confirm

In the movie "The Believer" in one of the first scenes, an older nazi says if they should kil jews, he would start with barbra streisand.

Maybe the moviemaker was trying to warn us?

[email protected]/* */
Dan Bernal

From the network solutions account it links too, kek.

I respect those trips
But what the fuck is that picture supposed to mean?

I CAN'T FUCKING DOWNLOAD IT

With chrome, firefox, even internet explorer, clicking free download doesn't fucking work, it asks me to register, even if I sign up and log in, it does the same fucking thing, asking me to register.

WHY

MIRROR WHERE

Just wait a bit, don't need an account. Too many people downloading it.

Just use the torrent

I think this goathill.com thing is suspicious. Why would Nancy Pelosi have an eamil address at a San Fran pizza restaurant?

The domain whois is suspicious too, 60 changes on 45 unique IP addresses over 11 years.

Domain Name: GOATHILL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 182966_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-04-27T23:54:44.00Z
Creation Date: 1997-03-21T05:00:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-22T04:00:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 00000
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: 00000
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS-1148.AWSDNS-15.ORG
Name Server: NS-1722.AWSDNS-23.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-261.AWSDNS-32.COM
Name Server: NS-992.AWSDNS-60.NET
DNSSEC: unSigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/

What kind of shit is that ?

goathill.com

PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY
PELOSI FRONT COMPANY

Hopefully this info helps Reince and the GOP, because all I can find is pretty mundane stuff you would expect the DNC to have.

The email leak had a lot more great stuff (that the MSM has already managed to memory hole).

At this point is there really anything so damaging that will keep Hillary out of the White House? Isn't she likely to steal the election no matter how the votes turn out?

Frank was involved in Pedowood too. Do the payoffs have something to do with that?
archive.is/fXjQJ

JESUS FUCK THE RABBIT HOLE IS TOO DEEP JACK

Use the magnet link posted above, newb. I've already seeded it like 3 times over.

Or maybe he means… you know, the drop will be on Wednesday?

Does they fuck goats there?

I think this is something interesting

Just finished extracting the data. This is all DCCC data not CF data. Guccifer 2.0 is probably milking his big hack, but there's still some good info. At least we now have damn good evidence that he's a non-state actor since this seems to be an ego feeding leak.

Goddamn it, the pizza place is in on it too.

Maybe, we will know soon. If you think about it, Stone never said anything about Wikileaks, Assange never said he had anything on Hillary for his 10th anniversary announcement either.

The current year is so fucking sweet

Hillary's drone strike response made this more than clear user. Whatever he's got, she's fucking freaked.

the fuck just happened to my post

Nancy Pelosi used goathill.com, a pizza restaurant in san fran, as a front company, she had a campaign account on myngp.com associated with a goathill.com email address.

Jesus christ, the shills are just labeling this whole thing as fake and people are buying it.

double dubs n trips dude what is the meaning of this pic?

Do I do it lads?

I have a dedicated server i often use as a seedbox. Suppose i seed this, what are the chance of a (((barbell accident))) happening to me in the near future? Am i safe doing it?

MSM is running stories this is fake right now

How long is this gonna last before the damage from all the leaked passwords gets out?

No that is the lodge that happens. Its not some strange insult to "fuck goats" that is purely known as masonic which it ultimaely is so yes

Do you even have to ask lad?

lol do it

Literally googles, skypes and yahoos ?
what am i looking at? kek

I hope you've got a good, foreign VPN.

OF COURSE

LOOK HERE FOR DIRT, JOURNALISTS

Please dont get caught, they will ruin your life.

unless youre swiss or something, then i dont see how anything can happen

Buy them a shit ton of pizza.

PURE COHENCIDENCE

I don't think it's fake, but I'm not seeing much. Although for some stupid reason the pizza thing has me intrigued.

Jesus fuck it actually is everything.

newfag formatting problems

check'd
the first link is missing the last number so I don't know which post you meant to quote

media color coding

You're missing my point, We support trump because HE ISN'T CORRUPT afaik, Hillary is corrupt it's not a hard choice, but trump still has to deliver and in your hypothetical "if there was a bad trump" I'd still fucking do what I could to expose that fake hypothetical person, because I don't want corrupt ass holes denying me 1488

I GOT IT

IT'S A CHEESE PIZZA SITE

Good luck user, hope no exercising "accidents" for you.

You sure it's not political race?

both first and third column are white, middle possibly mudskins? no idea

Registered in Panama because it's a front company for part of a massive money laundering op–stealing public funds in TARP.

USE A MULTI HOP VPN FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY. DONT RUIN YOURSELF. We dont need our soldiers in prison.

money laundering?

huh?

Domain Name: GOATHILL.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: enom.com
Name Server: NS-1148.AWSDNS-15.ORG
Name Server: NS-1722.AWSDNS-23.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-261.AWSDNS-32.COM
Name Server: NS-992.AWSDNS-60.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 28-apr-2016
Creation Date: 21-mar-1997
Expiration Date: 22-mar-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 21:52:06 GMT

At worst it is a cannible hut nothing new here. We have the books on their chains of tourture and human sacrifice goat hill pizza is nothing compared to the peices we can put together with this.

IT'S TOO LATE

Just found this archive of a newspaper from 1988 that mentions the restaurant:
archive.org/stream/potreroviewmay1904unse_0/potreroviewmay1904unse_0_djvu.txt

"Page 8 THE POTRERO VIEW May 1988

Loose Early Days at Goat
Hill Pizza Remembered

By Sally Taylor

These days, it's Peter Fitipaldi who
makes Goat Hill Pizza tick, seven days a
week. But old hands in the neighborhood
will be happy to hear that the same five
people who began our neighborhood pizza
parlor continue as board members of Goat
Hill Pizza, Inc.

None of the five, however, still lives
on Potrero Hill. Karen Clark, Ruthann
Dickinson and Joel and Loris Lipski now
commute from other San Francisco neigh-
borhoods. Philip De Andrade is living in
Washington, D.C., where he is Adminis-
trative Assistant to Rep. Nancy Pelosi,
but he keeps tabs on "The Goat" via tele-
phone. "

good find

"THE GOAT"

Well done, user.

OY LADS

MORE LEAKS ARE COMING
MORE LEAKS ARE COMING
MORE LEAKS ARE COMING
MORE LEAKS ARE COMING
MORE LEAKS ARE COMING

twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/783425088796364800
archive.fo/hei55

That goat…

JJ ABRAMS ROB REINER IN LBGT PROSPECTS LIST

OH FUCK LADS

Why does Obama need a credit card processor?

I'M TOO READY FOR THIS

"Stay tuned next week for more leaks!"
Fuk u faggt just dump it all now.
Shillary must burn.

He didn't say next week you retard.

He wants us to be able to parse it.

ohshit.jpg

It's called a joke, autismo.

You idiots are retarded. Guccifer2 is Assange's pseudonym so he can claim plausible deniability about putting out stuff that hurts Clinton.

So do we hate Assange now or what?

No, no, you don't understand, it's a state-sponsored Russian hacking outfit. Don't you read the talking points we use?

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

You may be right.

Did Julian Assange make a deal with the Justice Department not to get drone striked then… "lost a laptop"? The timing of this is just way too… odd.

If this is true then why are running your mouth about it???

It doesn't mean that. It means database update, not that this particular record was updated.

This is so fucking delicious it's making me horny.

[email protected]/* */
lets find this goy

Makes sense. Even Assange is being duped. The Kremlin developed a supercomputer capable of simulating the servers of the DNC, CF, etc… to fake all of the info we currently "have". Everyone is getting BTFO.

I think this is what this leak was about, showing the level of access they had to entities that are supposedly separate. I hate being blueballed like this. A week before voting this dude better drops everything he has.

TIME TO OUT THE FAGGOTS

Don't know if I can handle all these leaks tbh.

Exactly.

Dubs confirm the supercomputer was so effective at evol algos that all the info soon reached parity with the actual info thus giving us real info. Russians can now predict the future actions of the Clinton clan.

YOU RANG?

I have to say, it's kind of a smart idea to pick a popular restaurant as a place to use a front. That way it's extremely hard to dig up useful information about it, simply because there is already so much online about it already.

I do have to say though, their pizza does look pretty good: youtube.com/watch?v=LHRwLg9yhqI

SHADILAY

Shills want us to. Filter man is pushing for it.

You tell me.

OH FUCK, WE XENOGEARS NOW!

Doth thou desire the power?

GOATHILL PIZZA

Checklists of blackmail points

the fucking post number, russian super AI confirmed?
Will it do battle with google's AI?

were the AI the god and devil this whole time?
what kind of anime world do we live in?

e-celeb faggotry belongs on reddit

Tip top kek

I always see Guccufer and think Guac-a-fer as if he was making fun of dear jeb

IS THERE A MIRROR THAT WORKS ANYWHERE?

God damn, if you aren't contributing to this thread stop with the shit-posting. You can hardly read this trash.

ufile.io/ebd ← Does not work for me.

Correct, Updated Date is April

Have you tried this?

THIS JUST IN
HILLARY HATES PEOPLE

SHE HAS HATE IN HER HEART

(trips power)
CKYA МОЩНОСТЬ!

Kek!

w-who has the balls to order 1488 extra large pizzas and send them to ctr headquarters

Personal thread theme, always suitable for happenings

What the fuck? Board members for a pizza joint?

ALSO REQUEST ON THE BOXES TO BE WRITTEN THE LETTERS M A G AND A

jew jew abrams new transformers movie is about ww2 playing out differently and hitler capturing england and is le ebul man

That picture really makes me think this goat hill shit is a slide attempt

I can't figure out if Holla Forums is really into retro/synthwave or if you're just the same user posting that stuff all the time.

It's good shit tho

H-hey now! Lets not jump to conclusions, goy!

TOP WEW

fucking JOEY COCO DIAZ!!!!

Looks fake to me. Not a very good fake.

Well usually I just lurk in threads, so i'm not the one who often posts it. I just like it.

the FUCK i hate Trump now

Get out shill

Ya'll weak ass niggas

Here's the song for this thread, bitches. Get hype.

ClintonMurderlist.txt
BidensCPpr0n

ITS HAPPEN HAPPEN HAPPEN HAPPEN I FUCKING FOUND SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING FISHY THAT NEEDS SOME INTENSE AUTISM DEVOTED TO IT.

LIKE SERIOUSLY IM NOT EVEN FUCKING KIDDING.

Some user posted a donation list from some company called Concurrent Technologies and they made a shit load of 1500ish dollar donations.

The website is for some tech company looking thing. I looked up the registrant information and the fucking retards didn't use whoisguard. The address tracks back to pic related.

I google searched the address and it came up to a google books book about pornography and the address is in the book indicating that it's actually the address of an adult video store.

Why the fuck would an adult video store need a front company that donates absurd amounts of money to the Clinton foundation?

lurk moar niger

please

WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE FURTHER

Holy shit - the Albino Internet Defense Force are actually claiming that this is pure coincidence and not due to the treacherous aussie RickRolling everyone earlier.

This is the narrative the ctr shills have been given.

It's fake goys!

That's vaporwave tho.

It's a business center, I guess. Lots of businesses share one address.

vaporwave is retrosynthwave you fucking faggot

Shieet. My bad. Here it is, I really like this album, it's politically charged.

Use the magnet link

Nice try, but we've already found things outside of the leaks, through regular google searches, confirming some of the things in the leaks, i.e. info surrounding Goat Hill Pizza

Really aiming high with those liberal arts majors whose only "work" history is activism.

\Philadelphia\Beer Garden Event

thats not really what i think it is?

Shadilay

SOMEONE ORDER THE CLINTON FOUNDATION 1488 PIZZAS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

he tweeted again

twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/783438232134483968

what a dirty whore

what makes you think that wasn't the plan all along?

should I turn off my VPN to download this shit faster or nah

Here is what the modern narrative is on Wall Street and politics
Harry Reid wants answers about the closed door meetings

This is literally the scraping of the barrel to justify why they use wallstreet because everyone is corrupted by these "Movers and shakers"

OH SHIT

It's the same file, the file size is identical.

doesn't mean its the same, md5 sum it then let me know

Yeah just a mirror since the other 1 is so slow. Doesn't matter we have a magnet link anyway

hmm maybe i should re download it with a vpn off to test speed

At least you tried, CTR.

Use the magnet link for better speed

Is this the Amy Adams I think it is? If so, do you think she'll go out with me this weekend?

That's (((Michael Bay))), user. Not that it matters too much

Holy shit.

nigga what file is this?

was releasing nothing part of his plan?

I'd use the mediafire link
mediafire.com/file/cqri63iyzrh6piv/cf.7z

But be suspicious if you don't have all file extensions turned on.

FUCK OFF !!!

CF already trying to do damage control. So after months of telling us Russian hackers hacked them now they're claiming no proof of such.

Yes, it is.

As soon a pizza shop got involved I knew shit was gunna get juicy.

Looks like that is how it will played off in the media, if it is covered at all.

Why do they pay more to pander to homos then actually donate to homos. They only paid 600 dollars

Anyone wanna commit some credit card fraud?

Kek

It's all a grand illusion!

1488 PIZZAS TO THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE DO IT

Screen shot was taken from RDP access on the server

Why would they retain that information in that form?

that looks pretty

WEW

to me

As far as I'm concerned, they can say this all they want, but the fact that the leaks include obscure information tying Pelosi to a pizza restaurant, that also checks out via simple googling, pretty much confirms it's legit.

Did Guccifer ever say when the hack took place? I'm just wondering, because a lot of the files were last modified on 5/23/2016. Is that when he hacked them?

you were supposed to say "of course!" /bane/

might have been a vm

Because Guccifer fucking hates these people.

Already spreading to media outlets

archive.is/bMShQ

You have to save receipts for accounting/expense reporting.

This one just has the unmasked CC for some reason.

Panama papers.

Pelosi's twatter is getting BTFO right now!

They basically just bought them a PS4.

That's impressive levels of Jewery.

Guess who just ordered 9000 hot pockets?

KEK WILLS IT

kekd

Thread theme

Since this is about the money grubbers.

I'll one up you.

It's exactly what you think it is, lad. Trips confirm it.

twitter.com/residentsixteen/status/783444716574482437

SPREAD THIS

More brigading

Pretty good way of spotting slide threads, they cross post them on cuckchan pretty often.

Autism required
Autism required
Autism required

Lads, big donor is a Muslim and a…PEDIATRICIAN!

If the pedophilia conspiracy is true, this would be a valuable source of children.

RUN THIS DOWN, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME PREFERENCE!

Obama Bundlers.docx located in the LGBT 2015-2016 folder.

seeding…

THIS IS WHAT THEY GET IF THEY ACTUALLY DONATE

ANOTHER EMAIL BEGGING FOR MONEY

LISTEN UP
If you get any email dumps out of these passwords, give them to Wikileaks. They are considered a more reliable source than a Himalayan Yak Herding Image-board. This will work to produce the maximum amount of damage.

Glad to see this was posted in time for the second presidential debate. More ammo for Trump to use against the witch cult.

to be fair that screenshot is pretty fucking stupid. all it is is a spreadsheet with a single column of dollar figures. Without context or showing more of the file (if there is any), it's way too easy to discredit. The liberal defense for that shit would be "you just typed up a bunch of million dollar figures in a spreadsheet, anyone can do that."

The liberals will squirm and attempt to rationalize no matter what, but we need to make sure the evidence we try to hit them with is as solid as possible. You don't kill someone with a fucking foam sword, user.

Nah scroll down

WE GOT PEDOWOOD LOBBYING FOR FAGS

Israeli lobby in the house

Or the intercept

owned

CTR is saying this is all fake, any counters?

ask them what possible proof they would require to believe it's actual legit, or whether they will defend hillary no matter how solid something is.

Holy shit this is good.

Have something action for your troubles.

What is this? I feel stupid.

I had a slice last week. It good. Not supried it could be a dem front though, this is sf after all.

More Pelosi passwords, someone try it, I don't wanna get v&

Laugh in their face and remind them that they'll be out of a job soon

Found the jew

Double dubs + trips? Is that Kek's or Geg's reflection in the glass?

Send them 20 pizzas on that dudes credit card. Tell them it's from Seth Reich

No need to counter people who are paid to say it's fake.

Says its invalid.. dead password?

Just called John Farmer. He picked up. It's legit.

Wow, these passwords are epic fail. Good thing no one ever tried to hack them. … oh wait.

BTW why are you morons NOT USING THE TORRENT?!

BANK ACCOUNT AND ROUTING NUMBER LMFAO THESE PEOPLE ARE HANDICAPPED RETARDED.

The madman

my isp blocks torrents

How would I go getting money out of this?

I wanna Jew too.

TOP FUCKING LEL
Buy a vpn

Getting real tired of this faggotry.

I tried most of the passwords out, most don't work. These passwords are fucking old

Buy all the Bitcoin

this one is odd as shit. why does a Virginia democrat have a contact number in NYC area?

I bet you'd like that FBI man, or is it CIA?

pleb

holy fuck lads I just called a goldman director am I going to die ;_;

Need a phone that can't be traced. Don't want to get murdered by Clinton hitmen over a prank because she is unstable and insane.

Shout PEPE into the phone, or ADOLF HITLER IS ALIVE!
Use VOIP like google voice and a tossaway account.

This is a good idea too.

I would do it if I could but I'm stuck at work.

Use VoIP under a VPN

keep em coming lads we are winning
i want to get tired of winning tonight

i dont know… i think they know, but they are paid to pretend

how would you even start to construct this giant archive of info… down to MS Office tmp/lock-files and scanned pdfs with handwriting on them

how in the fuck can anyone fake all this ?

Can you call actual numbers with Tox?

if someone( hypothetically) were, would you expect them to admit to it openly? Usually cuckchan are the patsy and take the fall, but this place has been mentioned enough that we have Hymie watching, esp these threads..

if you want a crime committed get someone else to do it

do it yourself

Because it was a CIA op and they funded his new venture

Most of them probably changed their passwords after the initial hack and leak.

Most VOIPS can call real numbers. You just need to find one that doesn't track your voice. Voice changers are pretty hard to beat.

Just look at all those (((last names))).

We should do this with all of the relevant numbers

Is there a book on this?

Its called prank calling. Has been done since forever. Its not new

Only if you are a phreaker should you feel safe playing games with phones.

Use textplus if you want.
I wanna call, what would I say or do?

That's actually a good idea, let me see if the bank is still active. I'm gonna do it!!

eish…does anyone want to help me put together a quick retard's guide to torrenting to put on cuck-chan? I think a decent number can read, they just can't get get the torrent.
This needs more people digging before the Jews just slide it permanently. Even Breitbart isn't going with it, and can bet your ass they know.

Lads, all this new information coming out, and it's only the beginning.

What else is in store??

They can't van you for 10 years for just prank calling. And the fine for prank calling is nothing. Have some fun user

I'm referring to the numbers in this leak

Fucking hell, some Holla Forumssters are fucking stupid

I don't think he wanted the CGI drop to upstage his 10 year party.

..and he seemed pissy about people saying he was going to sink shillary with his next leak (even though that's what he claimed he was going to do anyway).

maybe he wanted to coordinate with this "guccifer 2.0" drop so people could have 2 sources to cross reference.

in any event… shits on fire yo

Use your imagination man, just don't reference Trump in any way or they'll try to use it against him.

We should extract more info from these people over the phone via social engineering + the info we already have.

e.g. "Hi Mr.__ we need to verify the information we have is correct, is your bank jews global bank and is your account number 1234567? Oh its not? can you help us by updating that information? oh thanks a bunch Mr.___, have a great day"

you get the idea.

Pretend you are someone from CF warning them about the back, and that they need to change their passwords etcetera is they haven't done so already. Make them feel you are their friend, that you are there to help them. They will divulge more intel this way, information you can record and share here.

gb2reddit

Hack* not back

Pence is the backup plan. If they can't stop Trump from getting elected, they Kennedy him and Pence takes over.

Just tried it, it doesn't work

since people are discussing fraud this is a good time to bring up the nation of Lampeduza. I don't condone the fraud, but I think people here could learn a lot from the organizational structure(which is modeled after Rome) and how they operate.

fags

all of you

Do what we do here, tell them 2 shekels were deposited into their account for their post.

someone should check if there is anything from cock.li
would be interesting

You're being too obvious, chaim.

Too lazy to look in my gif folder

I am techy nub but dont want my ip known by everyone in the swarm. Anyone got a how to on like i2p torrenting or something?

VPN is the only real way.

Don't be a cheap kike and buy a vpn

You can't get a google voice number without a real phone number.

Just find someone to buy you a prepaid phone for cash.

Hide and report thread derailers

she could be the one that got away, user. you might as well try. what's the worst she'll say?

kys

wow

It's the face of Kek, look closely.

The point is that normalfags that come across their messages might believe them.

tommorow

Claim to be Robert Downy Junior and ask for tits

Tim Gunn is for real gay?

ZERO TRIPA CONFIRMS KEK.

HE IS HERE TO GUIDE US TO A BETTER LIFE.

I'LL

What did those two goys do to end up on the hate list?

jesus fuck

it's a part of Italy shithead that's taking all the rapefugees. Are you thinking of san marino? also, this is OT, slide attempt.

Wew lads, who knew d'nations to politicians were so lucrative?

Holy shit lads

Guess they just don't shadegg him.

pretty sure she's married and has kids but fuck it, in le current year all things seem possible. If nothing else, will piss her off and creep her out that they let their emails get out…

Holy shit, a lot of people are going to die.

Someone explain this graph to me.

THEY MUST SUFFER

fuck, don't investigate

CCV code for a credit card

Looks like the more you contribute to Dems the more TARP money you got, correct me if I'm wrong someone.

can anyone open this mime.822 file? at

\ebd-cf.7z\80fccea01a230134041c0ee73fee24a3\emails\Mime.822

This, it's basically a money laundering scheme that the DNC was running using TARP cash.

#17 Donated 250 bucks to Dems, got 20 fucking MILLION!

The fuck?

what a load of horseshit.

Spits out some readable stuff in notepad++

The greatest goy

So it's not that they don't do their job. They just lie.

Apparently you can open it in Excel if you edit some shit in notepad but the shit that the guide references isnt there, also I've read you can hide some pdfs in there as well

see novell. com/coolsolutions/trench/9365.html

you get it brother

yes this is the original picture with Hitler and that Kauket statue.

it would appear Pepe was "behind" the statue all the time
it stands out to me.

Holy shit.

girlmeetsaccountanalysis .blogspot.com.au/2013/05/q-what-is-822-file.html

An 822 file is an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transmission of a bank account statement; account balances, service activity, charges, service fees, applicable rates, adjustments, etc. Also included is basic information such as the bank itself, its routing and transit number, the company/account holder, account names, account numbers, classification of account levels and various service and charge classifications. The vast majority of bank account holders receive a paper and/or EDI 822 file monthly.

OH FUCK

Still using uTorrent 2.0.4 here.

LETS CRACK THIS TREASURE TROVE OPEN LADS!

Little do they know that Pence is just as much of a player as Trump.

GOATHILL

I was really worried they were going to go soft and leftish with that album. Wasn't really that disappointed.

I'll record and upload when I do

I need columns A and B

For those who don't understand why Panama is relevant:

citizen.org/documents/fact-sheet-panama-major-center-money-laundering.pdf

google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=money laundering panama&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Fucking Christ.

change the format from .822 to .htm or .html and open in your browser and some charts appear, but still not totally comprehensible to the browser.

CHECK

MATE

You're an idiot. The Nation of Lampeduza is an online nation formed to commit massive fraud. They're considered an organized crime outfit. They are mostly Russians and Eastern Europeans. Don't be a faggot and actually learn how to use search engines properly.

lampeduza.cm

Absolutely do but be prepared to get murdered.

Was able to open it partially with excel, message within was:

Hi Mike,

Please find email attachments of your fee schedules for each account.

Please note that MAMS App 107292 is for dncstore08

Also note that the Obama account is being billed on both the merchant account and gateway side. The quote attached references the gateway pricing.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jenn

Holy fucking shit. This is huge and amazingly fucked up.

For those not in the know, the government uses TARP funds to buy up toxic assets. For example, if you donate to the right lawmakers, you might have all those shitty subprime mortgages you picked up for super cheap in 2008 taken off your hands by the federal government, probably at a profit, thanks to the bailout–I mean, the (((ebb and flow))) of the market.

That email is being scrubbed as we type.

google.com/[email protected][email protected]&gs_l=serp.3...2359.2359.0.2539.1.1.0.0.0.0.84.84.1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.0.0.Kt5Ae-SLHt4

—SHUT IT DOWN!!!—

Obongo account? What are they charging him for?

Is there dirt on him?

So to sum up what we've found out so far, it confirms what we thought: TARP was just an oligarch looting scheme. And thus, the recovery is a sham.

Please elaborate on this.

That's a big correlation coefficient.

DUBS CONFIRM

They can't murder us all probably

Holy fuck. What am I doing with my life? I could've donated my last paycheck and never had to work again.

www.goat-club.com/show_bill

We were all going to get murdered anyway. May as well go out with a hearty kek.

You also need worthless toxic assets to sell

Holla Forums is always right.

We can't let the banks fail, goy!

I make 400 bucks a month
I could've turned that into millions

Yeah, I just read that. Whoops.

I pasted what i got, there a lot more in this thing

pastebin. com/raw/am5qGwEX

I'm not normally a violent person.

This makes me want to murder.
Is it possible to spread this to normalfags in the slightest?

Of course. We just need to spend the next couple hours on infographics about the TARP pay outs.

Something like

CLINTON IS GIVING YOUR MONEY TO HER DONORS

I FIGURED IT OUT, REPLACE .822 WITH .eml AND OPEN WITH THUNDERBIRD OR OUTLOOK

how does the scam work?

Yes. But you should have audience in mind.

This can be too on the nose.

When you disseminate this information, you want to have one kind of header for Trump's supporters, one kind of header for fence-riders, one kind of header for Berniebros, etc.

Is this related to the goathill pizza front company that was laundering TARP funds for Pelosi?

June Havner (Raytown)
KansasCity, MO 64138
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

I get hits on goat-club.com/show_bill for that email address. It appears to be dairy goat show. Pelosi laundering more money through an innocuous dairy goat club?

Are you a part of the GOAT CLUB?

Make a bunch targetted at different demographics. We is media, we know how to do this shit, c'mon./

blockhead yid needs a magazine to the face

What do you mean? Do your own research faggot. There's many articles and much research already done on them. Find it and read it faggot.

Here's a link to their constitution

lampeduza.cm/topic/241-constitution-of-the-lampeduza-republic/#entry793

forgot my parentheses

You know where to put them.

Explain how this is relevant to this thread or make a separate one. Right now, you're just derailing.

Just a graph showing a correlation of .82 betweem the amount donated per bank to DNC PACs and the amount of TARP bailout funds they received

I don't know what means.

Because people are talking about fraud? So I linked them to the most prolific fraud org around? Nigger.

A normie bluepilled radio show I listen to locally had callers saying the same thing, and they never talk like that.

I think we are underestimating how powerful this shit is. Let it sink in overnight.

We've been living like poor niggers for almost a decade while they got rich "saving" the economy. Guccifer gave us the most normie friendly memetic weaponry we ever imagined.

The whole system must burn. That is OUR money.

not seeing any smoking guns yet. Mostly Financial reports.

Some strategy memos on key races. What does the orange/pink/silver color coding mean? Is that how likely they see those as going Republican?

The Frog God of Chaos has revealed these things to us.

correlation of 1 is a perfect correlation so .82/1 is a very strong correlation

Correlation coefficient 1 = perfect correlation between two variables
Correlation coefficient 0 = no discernible correlation between two variables
Correlation coefficient .82 = strong correlation between two variables

Not relevant to the thread. Fuck off.

That boobanimal is really training hard to be my boobcow without big udders.

This also shows what anons have suspected, that the crash was premeditated. What a coincidence that all these kikes built up a collection of toxic assets at the right time, and with right laundering parlor in place to help them out once those TARP funds were released.

You are a dumb, lying nigger.

Fuck Mod Censorship

Yep. 2008 was just one big scheme to transfer wealth to the (((bankers)))

Reported.

how the fuck did she get all the way up that short rope and there's a trapdoor?

it certainly has the pay for list of DPVA employees. Nobody making more than 6 figures and not too many suspicious names.

I just finished dl from the mediafire site. 860107023 bytes, md5 is c7574d3503ed3009ec918cf8b79c007b

Do you think something changed when the whole sheme was just solidified by bank merging and state backing. The only thing i regred is nothing having had enough money to bet on this shit. BUt with some luck they keep the same shit in place and then we need to jew them.

Such nice boobs, what a waste.

W10 shill detected

Call the Police, I don't give a fuck.

SO. Why the fuck is correspondence from an Online Finance Company for Obama's victory fund in '08 on Clinton's private server?

CyberSource, Obama is the subject (Is this FOIA avoiding type scheming from him I wonder??) about his Victory Fund.

Not sure if there's anything further to be gotten from that file, but it reallllly makes me squint at Obama's implication in all this

Mendax is not gonna change, he was an edgelord 20 years ago.

lads…

It wasnt, they were just testing the waters and finding the best solution to the situation at hand.
They all got rich, and when push came to shove they knew that they cannot fail since it will drag the whole sector down. So they did some merging till the health care came and they did even better than before. THey didnt know that in the majority, the profits and psychology dicate that only a few knew. Outcome is the same, but we should probably rant more about paid frankfrutt school friends since they are the masters of the universe (carefull sarcasm) since they they constructed that.

just open it with a notepad that supports RTF

Look at the boobs in the background, flat, look at the trumphead girl flat aswell. The only boobanimal that is healthy is the one that is getting the nose, what a waste.

Fucking lies.

Freudian slip?

NO it isnt you faggot. Prove me otherwise, you could also use conversational proof i would account for that too.

fuck me it is. Who else is eating real pizza tonight?!

ALSO- if you are a Mac fag:
>download file here:mega.nz/#!6w4wwYKA!ezWIM3OZZCozlwCdCSaJhfGM5LfJuVl0PyoyhlsEJek

This is our "Gates of Vienna," the enemy are just about in the city, if you aren't helping now, mac-fag or not, you have no excuse now.

I already told you go to back to reddit.

Get the fuck back

The banking stuff was the shitshow they put on while the real players were making deals and getting paid, because the banks are always protected and remain the same kike entity, regardless the name change. The only way they could sell the massive TARP fund to the public was if they convinced the plebs the banks were in trouble.

Go fuck yourself, unless I am misinterpreting you.

Why the fuck do they store this guys credit card info openly visible in a .pdf?
They are basically asking for this to be exploited

pic related. Fucker who is about to buy Holla Forums some new shit

The contributions happened before the 2008 collapse and the document even lists a % return, you nigger.

I like those boobanimals healthy, and the jews are maternal sissies so they probablby like big boobs aswell. Just a waste of a healthy boobanimal, in law you can only punished for crimes if you act in consicousness and boobanimals cant,´it is like punishing your dog for running after cats.

oh, well, if reddit says it....god what sort of crowd has come here lately.

Yeah, I totally fucking trust reddit.

That's pretty damning.

You niggers need to stop getting my vpns banned

There are masonic lodges in towns all over. If people knew about how they all poopdick children for "luciferian enlightenment" pretty much 3/4 of the government and just about all the vows and lawyers would be swinging from lampposts.

I swear, if something doesn't start with $ and end in lots of digits, then these fuckers don't give a damn about it.

what

You are underestimating the black hole of profit, the majority of them didnt see that one comming or they saw it "comming" like your average goy sees the civil war comming. Conversational and "mundane". Gut instinct but no real action.

Why is that boobanimal punished with a noose, it is an animal, it is like niggers punishing a cat for witchcraft.

They use Joe from Buzzfeed for half of their content, user.

fuck greenwald he shilsl for hillary

Oh fuck, you're not trolling. You're being serious.

can I ask your age and level of education? If you like that place and those people--fuck if you even have an account there-- go back.
either help dig or leave.

are you genuinely retarded or just pretending

If i am retarded then answer my question why is the boobanimal punished?

As a feddie IT guy, I can attest they are anal about security… up until Someone Who Matters has a special request that overrides any and all rules.

Us grunts love telling jackoffs "No", but all they have to do is get the PHB to sign off on it and it's out of our hands.

GOATHILL

Other "goat" search targets from the dump:
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */
+ [email protected]/* */

Naturally, the DNC mafia operates out of pizza companies.

t. someone who used to frequent a mob-owned pizza parlor, and damn fine pizza too

If a retard goes "PPPPPPBFFFFFFF?", can you answer their question?

This guy is a comedian

fucking hell dont take other peoples word on things u cucks thats the whole idea
ow reddit says Fuck redit and fuck u to cuck
go have a dig for your self and have a look jesus fuck
this place is full of autistic wonder plebs just humming along with the tune
gormless fucking cucks depending on 3rd party source for there infomation no wonder everything is so warped people are lazy to do the fucking reserch

Stop derailing. This is not a thread to discuss the agency of women.

Nah, fuck you, Jew apologist.

A lot of companies have very poor security best practices because it generally doesn't produce anything and nobody cares what the IT guys say about security, if you even have competent IT guys to begin with.

The ONLY time this shit matters is when your data is compromised, then everybody figures out they should have taken security more seriously all along.

Cops.

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit man if CNN said it...

if the clinton foundation said it it must be true

Yeah, they're bullshitting.

All CNN is saying is that the clinton foundation is denying it dumbass.

No shit user.

also

this is comedy, yes?

You don't seem to be a paid shill, where the fuck did you come from and how did you end up here

Should kill your self lad.

topkek

I don't think this guy is a shill, I think he is an actual newfag.

Lurk moar

Yeah, actually a CTR shill

Can based mods please ban this faggot?

GO. THE. FUCK. BACK. TO. REDDIT.

Go back then nigger, only a redditor would take a reddit thread full of autists circle jerking over a bullshit cnn article literally.

So go back there then.

Let your friends know the credit cards work btw.

its argentina

Fucking Kek

Nah.

We don't like shills.

(((1)))

:^)

Everyone here is saying you should kill yourself.
You should oblige.

redditard are really authority cucks.

How can he argue with so many upboats, even CNN is saying it.

Do the people who pay you actually think shit like this is going to work here or is it just a thinly veiled derailment tactic?

Have an upboat. Consensus is truth, right?

2000 votes from people educated in the fine arts of gender studies and niggerology

Looks like Assange/Wikileaks is endorsing the veracity of this leak

archive.is/bn9Iu

Stop falling for the fucking bait, jesus fuck

All of you morons are responding to that guy in seriousness like he isn't a complete parody of a bluepilled shitlib. When the fuck did we get so many Holla Forumsacks that are so bad at identifying anons avin' a giggle m8? I would feel bad trolling you guys, god damn.

this

Nigger nobody has time for that shit now. It is fucking crunch time.

if you wanna have fun go to a different board faggot

Record: CORRECTED

What are you trying to tell me, Kek?

it's not a matter of "fake," I'm going through the tax return forms for the democratic party of virginia right now.
Do these fucks really think someone made this shit up in his basement? The phone numbers work, emails work, CCs supposedly work.
I just wish I could go through more than I am. I need a housenigger.

Денк

Now is not the time for fun, that comes later

no

this, for fuck's sake

kek is absolutely not baphomet

Now for the 6 gorillion dollar question, does Trump know this?

Calling it fake is the go-to dismissal in cases like this; its always the first hurdle to overcome. Have to get past that before we can move on to them attacking the source for being a Russian agent or something.

ITT: useful idiots

thanks, Putin

Dumb, fuggafugga

you're welcome
now get out

Also, if it's simple to take a ton of data, much f it obscure or new, all of which has easily been corroborated, then why haven't they done it to Trump?

Yes because me telling you specifically not to do something means I'm trying to get you to do it.

Try harder Chaim.

I don't think he can't know this by now. I'm wondering if Trump stayed up to wait for Assange like the rest of us only to get pissed at his fucking faggotry, and now Gucci makes up for the bait and switch with this. I thought there would be more in a 800MB file but I'll take what I can get.

Shills are really phoning it in these days

Fuck she lives in Oceanside? That was close by in a lifetime not so long ago…

REMINDER TO IGNORE ALL SHILL POSTS

KEEP DIGGING

MEDIA ARE ALREADY REPORTING ON OUR FINDS

I'm waiting for the shills to do what they did the first time.

I would watch out. We all know these people do shady ass shit but that post right there is encouraging someone to break the law in a scenario where someone may actually break the law. This is actually illegal and they could get a warrant to track down your IP from your isp and get your info and van you. Normally they would not do something like this for encouraging mere cc fraud but in this instance we are poking the bear (hard) and it may just swat back.

Please people, if your gonna do the more shady shit (like post cc numbers or encourage fraud) please practice good operational security.

Kek, bet every media organization has a guy or two working on stealing info from Holla Forums and they're slowly getting redpilled.

Report and ignore.

Odd, they keep telling us how wonderful "Obamacare" is. None of the Dems or even their lackeys use it…

Oh you better believe it. I've been sending my normie friends to lurk and absorb information and form their own conclusions, it's worked quite well these last couple of months, the people these (((media))) types are sending to lurk will no doubt be redpilled in a matter of weeks.

Happenings will always speed up the process.

The media is staffed by low IQ, low test affirmative action hires and cucks, they're unable to do work like this and it must rustle their panties every time they have to come here to steal some user's work.

They're winning the propaganda battle on the mainstream front though. All the normalfags believe this is fake. It's frustrating that such a childish tactic is actually working.

Anyone else finding a shitload of Virginia related stuff? I'm trying to trace it back to her literal cuckold running mate, he has to be within here somewhere…

Normalfags haven't even heard of this shit yet. Reddit isn't normies, it's nerds.

GOAT HILL

This is from the leak on 2016-09-13

Why is the Controlled Media stonewalling this? you expect CNN, every day they attack Trump for wiping his ass the wrong way.
But Daily Mail, Kikebairt…I'm look at this shit, I know damn well it's real.

When it comes to covering for the banks… everyone is on-board.
The TARP data was ultra damning.

pizza joints are easy as fuck to launder through

t. someone who used to drive pizza for mob owned pizzeria

I Know Clinton is a horrible person, but its kinda funny becauser these bozos are ripping her off too hahaha

The last good uTorrent release was 2.1 or 2.2, everything after contains malware

8/8 gr8 b8 m8

art curator?

yeah the use of "Clinton Foundation" by Guccifer 2.0 is a bait, there doesn't seem to be a lot about that.

If past leaks are any indication, it usually took a day or two to see news coverage or for the topic to be trending on social media. It's only been out a few hours and the files take a while to download, let alone sift through.

This, it boggles my mind how stupid these shills are.

They are fucked, and they know it.

AND HERE WE HAVE THE WINNER!!!!!

Why the fuck do you think Comey and Lynch have done absolutely NOTHING about klintons server? He's in on the whole thing.

The only hope they have is to commit such a massive amount of voter fraud that she wins in November. If Trump wins they either have to kill him or flee to a non extradition country.

Because this also hurts them, because they, and the rest of our controlled media, shilled for TARP and like wrote–they all protect the (((banks))), the face of the TARP scam and one of its primary beneficiaries.

That is what I said…
Art is commonly used to launder money.

For anyone doubting this user, just look up the bolshevik kike Armand hammer.

takimag.com/article/the_bolshevik_billionaire_steve_sailer/print

I remember stories on how the soviets used to launder money and sending them inside the canvas, hidden, after ww2.

Looks like those dogs didint learn many new tricks.

That's a very good question but I don't know the answer.

But you give Obama too much credit, he's a CIA / Goldman Sachs pawn.

We have 3 posts left…

Well they launder the money through the art-houses.
That is why someone will pay 8 million dollars for cans of the artist's own fecal matter as a "performance piece". The art house then takes the money and buys whatever shitty art from whoever the money is supposed to be laundered to.

For a fee of course…

Exactly HOW many laws does Clinton have to break before she finally gets prosecuted?