Hypothetical Kidnapping/Sex Slave Thread

Let's say hypothetically I was one of the guys who occasionally makes threads on here about kidnapping girls. Let's say I had a list of prospective girls.

Hypothetically, let's say I already took one, and I'm happy with her, and I'm waiting for things to settle down so I can see if I've really gotten away with it, and then if I have I plan to post pictures of her here holding a sign that says "I did it!" or something, blindfolded and gagged, smiling, etc.

In the meantime, let's say I still check in with the others from time to time. For the moment it can't happen, but I still *hypothetically* hold the dream of keeping a harm. So let's say there's one I've been talking to a lot of late. I have no interest in her, she's not my type. She's pretty desperate to get taken though, and I know she's sincere. I'm going to describe her, and I want you to tell me if any of you are interested -and if so give me a means to contact you- and if so, would you offer me any sort of compensation? I wouldn't want much to simply put you in contact with her, but actually abducting her myself, training her and then delivering her to you that would get pricey. Hypothetically speaking.

This hypothetical girl is 16, in New York, and has only had sex once. She's mixed race, but mostly looks black to me. Honestly this is largely why I'm not into her. She wears glasses, has giant frizzy hair and is a DD cup. She has no family, lives in foster care. She simply wants to be abducted, kept as a racially abused sex slave and to quote "raped every night".

If interested, provide me a means to contact you and tell you what you might be interested in. If this works out I might come here to "liquidate my stock" so to speak. I'd love to take every girl on the list and set her up in an ideal place. Give every name on it some lovely closure.

Hypothetically.

Bump for doing good work, god bless user, stay safe

math is off, but carry on

too old

OP reminded me of a thread I saw a while back on another site's Holla Forums before I quickly realized how cancerous that site was.

Bump.

If you keep this 18+ no need to report!

Sure, hypothetically.

Bump.

I don't want a nigger, but if YOU post contact information I'll be happy to consider giving a home to a stray in six months or so.

this could be a (((hypothecial))) data mining thread, due to op asking for info.
I am interested in the girl though.

In what capacity are you interested in her? And no, this isn't datamining, it's an excuse to talk about my bizarre fetish, interact with the board and potentially make a little money maybe.

If you're a scammer this won't get you any money. No one is dumb enough to send you any without solid proof of your hypothetical claims. If you actually have a binder full of women you're an idiot for not seeing the massive potential

please call or text my cell phone

I only have the means to do so much right now. I don't think I have the room to house more than one more at the moment, and I'm quite happy with the girl I've got.

What you're looking at is a turn key business. You take the list of potential slaves and match them to potential owners, charging owners as the slaves are delivered to them.

If we're talking me picking them up and driving them to the new location, that's definitely not something I could take COD, you know. Driving across country is expensive and time consuming. Moreso if I'm training them at home first as well.

Providing proof of identity and all that first would be fine though.

It'd probably be best to post pics of the girl though.
I mean, for all we know she could be some horrible golem or incredibly fat.

You have a bit of a trust issue here where both you and your future client could be the law, that alone will be the biggest hurdle for you to clear, but I suppose after that's taken care of, it's a neat business.
From what you said, I doubt i'd take more than 2-3 days to "train" the girls if they are that eager to be taken anyway.

Although, I gotta say… This is really fucked up.
Not you abducting girls and selling them to people but rather that they crave for that kind of shit. What the fuck can happen in a girl's life that she yearns for something like this?
The fact that you're selling a black girl into slavery out of her own volition is just ironic as fuck by the way

This as as much as the sort of thing I'd be willing to post on here. I could get her to take more verification pictures.

I like her eagernesss, and her breast size, but I'm just not attracted to her, on top of already having one. She just keeps messaging me day after day and I keep running into her in the places I go and I'm like "Hasn't anyone taken you yet?" and she's like "No… No one wants me…"

Well, I *tried* to upload a picture, but I was informed Holla Forums doesn't currently allow tor users to upload images.

Suggestion for an anonymous upload site?

I would assume either a weak or non existing fatherfigure and a lack of female bonding due to aggressive female group pressure.

Bingo.