I've decided to live in the outdoors

I've decided to live in the outdoors
My landlord will not be renewing my lease in 30 days. Instead of finding a new place to live, I will be moving outdoors at the edge of town.
I work the graveyard shift 9pm to 5am so I won't be sleeping overnight 5 out of the 7 days of the week. I plan on taking the following.
3X Work Shirts
3X Pants
3X Underwear
3X Socks
1X Belt
1X Baseball Cap
1X Beanie
1X Gloves

Climate where I live is on average 65 degrees f
I've picked out my gear for maximum maneuverability and stealth. I plan on living off canned fruit and beans. Resupplying is less then a 30min walk.

I've included a satellite image with a foot traffic heatmap of possible camping sites and gear I've picked out totaling $294.42.

What else do i need for survival?

An internet connection.

An acoustic guitar in case you ever have a bear chase after you so you can lull it to sleep with your beautiful melodies
Also an AR-15

A brain would be very helpful.

is that a fucking desert ?

you cant find an area with more trees or even a stream? dude you need a legitimate water source, a river, creek or stream.

also get a larger knife than a pocket knife. and get a hand axe, as well as cordage and at least two tarps.

Also get a small shovel, or a folding shovel, because you'll want to bury your shit.

Dude, ikr. I have internet connection at work, so it will have to do.

How about a harmonica? more cow boy dont cha think?

QQ

I have a camelbak that carries a gallon of water, I will be fine. Also, Im not in bumfuck nowhere Im 30 min in civilization. I was thinking about a a handaxe. Paracord and a folding shovel is a good idea.

A gun. That way when you get rolled the first week they'll just shoot you with it rather than bashing your skull in with a rock

You need a van.
Don't leave anything at your campsite your not prepared to lose, because your shit is going to get jacked eventually.
Learn how to boil water and buy dry beans and rice. Ramen noodles are cheap as fuck at dollar general.
Thick plastic sheeting makes a good tent for keeping the rain off.
Get some used coveralls and a pair of work gloves to wear so your street clothes stay clean.
You need a lock picking set.
Make sure you know where all the railroad tracks are around you, especially any yards where you can grab an easy exit.
Roll your own cigarettes. If you don't smoke, start.
Wear at least 3 fixed blade knives on you at all times.
Eventually you will find its easier to just work for temp services.
Use homeless shelters for your physical address.
If you get tired of working, become a heroin addict and get on disability.
Have enough Ibogaine ready to kick the heroin once your getting a steady check.
Make sure you tell your social worker you also have ptsd.

if there is no water source where are you cleaning yourself and what are you drinking?

Canned stuff is big, heavy, and expensive.

This was my question. You're going to turn into quite a smelly lad after a few days. Hope your job doesn't involve working around people.

What is "the graveyard shift"?

In the U.S, slang for an overnight shift of work is called a "Graveyard shift". In other words the only people awake are you and the ghosts.

Do you sleep at work or where are you planning to sleep?

Completely block the sun from your tent with a tarp or your camo.

Naked Loli tied to a tree, of course

Well… he's not serious, so why should I be?

hand sanitizer
headlamp with a lot of batteries
if you sleep on your side then extra padding
rope to put your food and garbage in a tree (so you don't have animals hanging around)
a way to keep shade/rain off your tent
solar charger
stove and gas is worthwhile if you wanna go that route

A windup charger or high amp solar Panel would be ideal

you will soon be living the dream op , I envy you

I love you, Tess!

Can we live in our basement together?

ok , so long as you do the cooking and cleaning

OP is not a faggot.
live the dream and let us know how it goes.
you plan on having fires? flint and steel would be helpful. get a hand crank radio/flash light. they come in handy and don't need batteries.

This was supposed to be funny. Did nobody get it?

Live in the wilderness if you like but if you had a car, It would make things a lot easier for you.

OP, as someone who goes wild-camping, a few suggestions:
-wool clothes (underwear in particular), because they perspire very well, and don't smell
-firestarters of some sort (wind-resistent matches work very well; i don't know how you call them in english, sorry)
-MOAR water (at least 3 liters per day)
-lyophilized food (won't go bad, is light in weight)
-some sort of tick-repellant, because those bastards are dangerous.
-somebody recommended a gas stove, i'll one-up them and go for a pyrolytic stove, mostly because it can burn shrub and various detritus.
-BLOODY EARPLUGS, you would never guess how useful the bastards are.

As a general recommendation, a book: departement of the amry field manual 21-76 (Survival, Evasion and Escape). i have a very old edition (dad's memento) from the '70, but it's full of very useful advices and tricks, particularly for your "stealth" proclivities.

yes hi hello i already tried this it is terrible do not do it you should learn from other people's mistakes

i mean at the very least, live out of a van and close to a gym you can shower and shit at

A more substantial weapon, even if it's a makeshift gun. Bury it there when you leave.

Also, some kind of early warning system in case anyone gets too close to your encampment while you're sleeping.

So you're a massive faggot and you're hoping to recreate a Brokeback Mountain life experience. Except you're so fat , ugly and worthless no other homofag will hook up with you and roll play your shit fantasy, so you plan on making a home made cowboy doll to fuck and once you're done and realise how bad of an idea it was to leave in the wild, you'll find the nearest tree and hang yourself and be devoured by what ever alpha type birds live in the area.

I knew it, all Satania-posts are made by the same user who tried running from home, bitched out after 1 day and went working for Wallmart.

I plan on taking showers at a local gym.

Outside on public property.

I also planned on purchasing gradual animal repellent.

But I don't own one =\

Was it you who made a camping thread a few months ago? you were taking your laptop I believe.

Whats that device?

I got it dude :)

Guy just get a life, you are going to stink like shit constantly…. Grow the fuck up.

i was there for almost a week and my job at shartmart is going sorta okay

no i was trying to become a forest wizard and abandon civilization

Filtered.

Literally murder yourself.

It looks like a battery wired up to a small alarm or similar noise maker. There's a piece of nonconductive material in the jaws of the clothespin interrupting the circuit. When someone pulls it out when walking by, the circuit is complete and the battery powers the alarm.

w-what spells did you learn?

It's a trip wire alarm. You could connect anything to it like even just a small electric horn or a firecracker. Whenever I think of bunking in the outdoors, I always think about using some kind of early warning system. You just stretch a thin line (monofilament, black thread, etc) so if a person approaches your tent, they trip the switch and you have a warning that they're there.

i've actually learned more about magic since this whole thing than during it. i was too focused on finding water and electricity to even think about magic
and no i will not share information