Wedding speech

I'm getting married this weekend to my qt redpilled fiance, and I've been told that I need to make a speech after the dinner.
There will be about 40 people at the reception after, and I'm here asking for your help on what to include.
I'm using this as an opportunity to sublty redpill 40 people at once. So far my plan is:
Just before talking about my wife, I'm thinking about dropping in a bit about service to your country since I'm in the military, and basically saying that there are many things you can do for it without joining but we should all give something back. As for the speech about my wife, I'm thinking of using quotes, maybe by Evola if I can find one suitable.
What should I add, subtract or amend? Anyone know of quotes which would be fitting?
I really want to push a message of tradition, family and nation (without making myself look autistic or going full 14/88)

MGTOW faggots, don't bother posting in this thread pls

Nice blogpost.

blogpost and, if you have to ask, you should just forget it. you wont change the minds of people in a wedding speech.

So many slide threads…I sure hope this will stop in November when all CTR shills are in jail getting gangbanged by nogs.

It's genuinely one of the only times in your life where people are actually going to listen to you and can't interrupt, especially on a scale that big.

Not a slide thread

Say that you know you and your fiances love will survive the 50% divorce rate because she told you that she's not like other girls. Don't forget to say something nice about her son.

Try something like this.

ty mgtow fag
I'm not CTR

Accusing her dad of attempting to rape me could work, at least it would be memorable I guess

You're not redpilled on traditionalism if you sincerely intend to desecrate the most venerable toast in our culture, probably second only to your fathers own speech at the wedding, for the sake of political propagandizing under the guidance of a bunch of spergs on a Chinese fingerknitting forum. You have your entire life to redpill your new family, spend the moment appreciating it with due respect

My father won't be attending, I come from a broken home. Hence why I want the speech to strongly reinforce the ideas of traditionalism and family.
lol'd

Yeah, I kind of figured. You type like a poorfag. Enjoy your failed marriage

You should come out as a woman, for the lulz.

Godly nigga?

ty ctr

Not religious

what a fag

Yeah maybe he does type like a poorfag, but on the other hand, you type like a snooty cunt.

Let me guess she has a feminine dick.

She is very much a she

Awesome thread, thanks Holla Forums

Assuming this isn't a shitpost, you're a fucking autist for even thinking that this is a good idea.

wew

Just start reading from Mein Kampf and redpill the entire audience

As an MGTOW faggot, I whole-heartedly accept your invitation to shitpost!